Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
6.8

> In reply to Achin @ 2011-04-11 08:23 from vGMj - click to readI think the document editor will have to be downloaded from the market.
Some apps are free, some are not :D

• 2011-04-14 10:58
  • PFKP

> In reply to hamxe @ 2011-04-13 14:49 from uWB7 - click to readYes it does,
it even plays mp4 (and others) files from your MicroSDCard, if you just download the right player

• 2011-04-14 10:34
  • PFKP

> In reply to johnny @ 2011-04-12 19:33 from srra - click to readBro i am not familiar with these fabrik settings..even i dont find those settings...

• 2011-04-14 09:59
  • 2Ajg

Today I bought a phone samsung galaxy pop I am very good feel but there battery backup is very low.one day twice charging please solution give me

• 2011-04-14 08:48
  • 7q5m

can anyone confirm if it has gpu?

• 2011-04-14 08:01
  • vbZU

> In reply to JunDJ @ 2011-04-13 23:48 from UD{L - click to read@JunDJ

yes.. you are absolutely right.. battery drain depends on the usage. If turn on 3g HSPA on my mini, it hardly lasts for only a few hours, but if I use my phone just for calls moderately, then I am getting more than four days backup.

I think if you are complaining of battery problem in your phone, then probably you are exploring every bit of your phone and enjoying its power in every possible way...maybe.. for that reason only your battery drains..

From my experience more than two months on mini, I found it is the best low end phone that has almost everything like a high end phone.

• 2011-04-14 06:42
  • vGDr

I bought Samsung Galaxy Mini a few days ago, but I didn't find cable data on the package. Please help me to synchronize my phone with my laptop.

• 2011-04-14 05:41
  • wr2D

You should turn off your 3G Network to safe ur batteries, in Indonesian the 3G/HSDPA network not stable yet like the other country, u should turn off 3G/HSDPA Network feature.

I Love this phone so much, I can remote my server computer using VNC for Android, the value price bring new experience using SmartPhone :D

• 2011-04-14 04:11
  • uCbH

Well, read the specs people, if you like a more powerful phone, then go buy it, as you can see, it's an entry level android. And you can already be assured of it's quality, cause its a samsung, where can you find a entry level phone, with all the features of a higher quality cell? I have this phone, and I like it very much, some are saying it has no games, but games for android abounds on the net. GO download it, plus, more than 50000 more applications. Battery usage depends on how you use the device. So don't go ranting that its battery easily drains. Of course it drains!!! cause you're using it!!

• 2011-04-13 23:48
  • UD{L

hello i was considering getting this phone but i wonered if i should get a SE xperia x8 instead, so i'm just looking around to see which one people think i should get. thanks in advance for all helpful answers.

• 2011-04-13 21:02
  • 3J1H

Does anyone know how to screenshot? Cause i randomly had a "ScreenCapture" album in my Gallery and probably that was random.

• 2011-04-13 16:08
  • sBNy

does it play videos from youtube or other source kindly plz telll me...........?

• 2011-04-13 14:49
  • uWB7

> In reply to peanut @ 2011-04-08 21:42 from j012 - click to read
on the search botton you just have to type in there user manual..you will receive the survey screen just click on the

• 2011-04-13 12:50
  • GAdr

Truly a great phone with nice features at a low budget.
Music is good and Touch is very responsive.

• 2011-04-13 11:58
  • vI9X

> In reply to Achin @ 2011-04-11 08:23 from vGMj - click to readyes. It is a document viewer as well as an editor.

• 2011-04-13 10:33
  • A90t

I was already about to buy this. I checked the phone in a Samsung store to see how it felt. The phone itself seemed to be too flimsy. The screen was also bad. I'm getting the Optimus One instead.

• 2011-04-13 09:13
  • i4PE

how to lock the folders in this mobile with pass words,,, can any one help me abt this ....

• 2011-04-13 08:51
  • utAE

other games is not compatible like tap tap revenge.. wew..

• 2011-04-13 01:39
  • K710

This crap has gpu 200

• 2011-04-12 23:59
  • uCrU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-04 14:17 from UD}w - click to readNo,it goes automaticly you don't need a google account just dont go to youtube bcs it will cost youb

• 2011-04-12 20:16
  • srra
Total of 6757 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.