Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

6.9
7.0
6.7

hey frnds...
ca n u say me hw many sms saved in galaxy pop..???
or does supported gujrati language..???

pls pls tell me ...

• 2011-04-11 15:18
  • utKj

Truly a great phone with nice features at a low budget.
Music is good and Touch is very responsive.

Battery is not upto the mark. Its only average.
If WiFi, GPS and 3G are turned off(or sparingly used), it can last for a day. Else we should charge twice a day.(Maintaining atleast 35% battery)

Other than that, everything is great. Thanks to Android.

• 2011-04-11 15:17
  • utcR

Whic 1 is better.. xperia mini pro .. or galaxy mini

• 2011-04-11 13:41
  • PArm

@ peanut , here is the URL for Samsung galaxy mini manual, you can download in English or Chinese, along with quick start guide.

• 2011-04-11 11:43
  • 2Tw7

Does this phone has Document editor ? I know we can view documents , but can we edit the documents too ?

Can we create new documents ?

• 2011-04-11 08:23
  • vGMj

Now its been about 24 hours since i purchased this phone. User experience is amazing..but its true battery sucks..takes about 2-2.5 hrs for charging and lasts only about 8-10 hrs including browsing,games,apps of usage of about 1.5hrs..

• 2011-04-11 07:20
  • 2S%H

does it have gpu 200 can i play 3d games

• 2011-04-11 03:51
  • uNVD

How to download games.for samsung galaxy mini

• 2011-04-10 16:45
  • v0qT

hi friends ,
ya i have read all the opiniona n users comments n mine experience is some what similar to them n also i have one problem that my phone does not play youtube on 2g network n also some downloadable sofwares r by default save in the phone memory thats why phone memory is now almost full kindly suggest the solution.

• 2011-04-10 15:39
  • uCrZ

superab

• 2011-04-10 11:44
  • KhwA

here the web site link you can download user manual from there. You can get detailed user manual both in Chinese and English, along with quick start guide.

• 2011-04-10 04:17
  • uWGU
  • F

please help the voice i recieved is chappy audio, maybe phone setting only? please help asap thanks.

• 2011-04-09 13:57
  • NyjD

@mayang . . i cant find the manual in the samsung site . . can u pls give me the URL so we can download it quikly . Thnx

• 2011-04-08 21:42
  • j012

Great phone...good battery life with 2g.....or a good 3g connection....if the 3g network keeps dropping, the battery drains very fast. only problem seems to be lower screen resolution....but no complaints...for its price below 10k, it is great. very handy....fits the pocket and not bulky like the tabs or streaks....

• 2011-04-08 06:27
  • 2S$y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-04 20:06 from 2SZ0 - click to readGet the following apps from the market: Android Booster, Battery doctor to save battery usage.

• 2011-04-07 14:10
  • PDWV

Ive been using this for almost a month. No major problem. Yay, so far I am enjoying and being constantly amazed by the apps (read:android). My only concern here is that I cant send and receive MMS coz my sim is too old and not that compatible with this phone. The internal memory is not that big so limited apps. :P

For those who would like to get this phone, GO!

• 2011-04-07 11:37
  • tS0K

I want to use market when wi Fi is connected how can I use?
I want to use wi fiinstead of GPRS how can I set ?Pls. let me know frnd.

• 2011-04-07 09:28
  • ut$s

how can i delete messages and edit names in my contact. pls help thanks - ronie

• 2011-04-07 05:53
  • 9Lbf

I have purchased many mobile phone that have the Android os .. and The Majority of them stands for aprox 24 hour range.
and if I turn of the 3g and sign of the 2g network only , it could last for 1 day also , so this is not a complain.
btw the phone feature is oustanding compared to its price. I am not playing games. but i can see that all application are working smoothly ..
and the screen is very very responsive, also the music player is loud enough. overall the phone stabilty and performance is very impressive.

• 2011-04-07 05:02
  • N7TQ

Screen resolution is not so good. But very responsive. Snappy interface considering it only runs on 600MHz CPU. Battery lasts for about a day only. Battery drains faster with wifi and games running all the time. This is true to all Android phones. Even Galaxy S needs to be recharged everyday. This also applies to the famous iPhone 4 btw. But people don't seem to complain about it...

• 2011-04-07 03:45
  • t7sW
Total of 6732 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.