Samsung Galaxy Music S6010 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.8
5.7

I bought this phone one month ago. It was great and I down loaded a lot of stuff. It is now saying I have reached the limit of data usage for the month. I don't understand at all.??

• 2013-09-12 11:04
  • fq84

I used to have this Phone but as it has small screen I sold it, but was a good budget music phone with dual SIM, and I was having blue. my first choice was an Wireless fm android phone, but I think there isn't any other android with wireless fm, so expecting to buy again the white one. If someone knows any good wireless fm android 4 and above with maybe bigger screen please help me. thank you.

• 2013-09-10 19:01
  • U$4j

samsung should recall all the galaxy music fone in the market. they r the slowest most annoying in network connectivity. and the keypad keeps hiding while still typing. i dont know if its only my device or other fone of this make also hav the same problem

• 2013-09-10 18:28
  • fnbJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-09 14:29 from X3XP - click to readDoes anyone know how to add a word to the dictionary when you are texting? I have only just bought the phone but can't find the option :-/ any help would be great :o)

• 2013-09-09 20:43
  • HCkM

Great sound quality from speakers. FM radio works well without wires. excellent for music. tiny screen, not good for games or browsing net. Its a excellent android music player.

• 2013-09-09 14:29
  • X3XP

The 4 GB written here are the total Storage not the Storage available to the User.
On those 4 GB do not include the Android System, meaning 1 - 2 GB are used by Android meaning only 2 GB available for the USER. So Stop Complaining pls.

• 2013-09-05 17:50
  • mThk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-30 15:52 from K1G7 - click to readNo Phone comes rooted to you! You need to root it by yourself

• 2013-09-05 17:46
  • mThk

is there support temple run or not?

• 2013-09-03 17:40
  • t1$B

does this phone have a root access?

• 2013-08-30 15:52
  • K1G7

Specs too low for android v 4.Not worth the cash.

• 2013-08-28 15:23
  • rr7j
  • mlcutebay38@gmail.co
  • Rating0

my phone keeps losing network i have taken it twice to the service centre yet am getting the same problems.when i connect to internet that means no call will come in.when the screen locks itself am offline.advice please

• 2013-08-28 12:46
  • Ns9V

some memory is used for OS and other functions, which is to be expected. Stop complaining and just insert a memory card!

• 2013-08-24 01:38
  • THI0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-18 21:24 from rvsq - click to readactually, all phones which have a certain internal memory, present less to the user. the os also takes some of that space which you see as less. a 16 Gb phone out of the box & after rebooting can have 12Gb memory etc

• 2013-08-20 12:51
  • Nsgt

the internal memory is NOT 4 GB as stated and you should try explain that to us why you had to post wrong sspecification!!

• 2013-08-18 21:24
  • rvsq

• 2013-08-18 21:22
  • rvsq

It is good piece of device but low battery timings, internal memory 2GB not 4GB, look is not good, music quality is very good.

• 2013-08-15 07:28
  • KIK9

Good phone but internal mem is two not 4

• 2013-08-11 14:53
  • rrnZ

> In reply to lexy @ 2013-06-12 07:51 from NsYN - click to readget windows application called mobogenie,connect ur phone n make sure the usb debugging mode is on.it`s only have 2gb internal memory.

• 2013-08-11 13:21
  • K1FN

ok, I'm lost, very lost. I'm about to get a Samsung Galxy Music and I don't know whether I should be happy about it or not because one person says it has a long battery life but then the next person says it doesn't. Any HAPPY advice?

• 2013-08-08 14:45
  • rvxc

It is a good phone.I have enjoyed using it.I think on the specifications part the internal memory you got it wrong since mine is just 2

• 2013-08-08 13:13
  • SXh9
Total of 341 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Music S6010.