Samsung Galaxy Music S6010 - user opinions and reviews

5.7
5.6

• mlcutebay38@gmail.co
  • Rating0

my phone keeps losing network i have taken it twice to the service centre yet am getting the same problems.when i connect to internet that means no call will come in.when the screen locks itself am offline.advice please

• 2013-08-28 12:46
  • Ns9V

some memory is used for OS and other functions, which is to be expected. Stop complaining and just insert a memory card!

• 2013-08-24 01:38
  • THI0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-18 21:24 from rvsq - click to readactually, all phones which have a certain internal memory, present less to the user. the os also takes some of that space which you see as less. a 16 Gb phone out of the box & after rebooting can have 12Gb memory etc

• 2013-08-20 12:51
  • Nsgt

the internal memory is NOT 4 GB as stated and you should try explain that to us why you had to post wrong sspecification!!

• 2013-08-18 21:24
  • rvsq

• 2013-08-18 21:22
  • rvsq

It is good piece of device but low battery timings, internal memory 2GB not 4GB, look is not good, music quality is very good.

• 2013-08-15 07:28
  • KIK9

Good phone but internal mem is two not 4

• 2013-08-11 14:53
  • rrnZ

> In reply to lexy @ 2013-06-12 07:51 from NsYN - click to readget windows application called mobogenie,connect ur phone n make sure the usb debugging mode is on.it`s only have 2gb internal memory.

• 2013-08-11 13:21
  • K1FN

ok, I'm lost, very lost. I'm about to get a Samsung Galxy Music and I don't know whether I should be happy about it or not because one person says it has a long battery life but then the next person says it doesn't. Any HAPPY advice?

• 2013-08-08 14:45
  • rvxc

It is a good phone.I have enjoyed using it.I think on the specifications part the internal memory you got it wrong since mine is just 2

• 2013-08-08 13:13
  • SXh9

I have this phone for 2 months and I'm still happy with it. It Really does not compare to other high-end handsets, but for me it's just OK. Sound has some improvements, like SRS WOW HD. Fortunately, I caught this little device without any problem, I can download torrents, music, and other files that I need without any big lag or freeze. Browsing experience, however, is lacking. I recommend this phone for people who want a slightly higher sound experience, and for those who don't need a very good smartphone experience.

• 2013-08-08 04:33
  • 0C9t

> In reply to motitica @ 2013-07-23 16:12 from 95je - click to readDont buy. Its a nightmare. Music player is good but starts playing out of the blue. Too sensitive and phone calls are a major issue. Only thing i could download without issues where songs. But sadly all else is crap.

• 2013-08-06 22:25
  • dRQZ

• 2013-08-06 22:24
  • dRQZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 16:04 from 95je - click to readit is
only it has no front camera an poor graphics for pics

• 2013-07-31 00:56
  • 8yU6

Glad i not brought this phone. I had a demo in my local phones 4u store. First impression. It looked like a childs toy. When the assistant switched phone on the ring tones are. Not loud. The screen has poor colour. The front keys no backlit display. Overall for the price therefore is better value handsets around. Samsung produce great phones but this one is not great.

• 2013-07-30 03:38
  • nFM1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-23 16:04 from 95je - click to readin retrospect i would not buy this fone again, Main issue is it constantly needs to be reset or no calls can be received or sent. Battery life is sub-par. And music player seems to glitch with intermittent pops and static sounds.
Makes for an expensive paperweight and thats bout it. very unreliable.

• 2013-07-25 03:34
  • 7s57

Ive had one of these phones now for 3 months. AND I HATE IT!!!
I have to keep resetting it every morning or i cant receive or send any calls. Whats the go with that!
Three days it took for my relatives to contact me that my father was ill. Real reliable!
If i cold return it i would. THEY SUX! and now im stuck with it. Thanks a ton samsung!

• 2013-07-25 03:18
  • 7s57

can this phone take pictures at night?

• 2013-07-24 11:46
  • Nsic

can you please help me? i am expeting to buy one of these, but i don't trust the good or bad comments. please tell me if it's worth. seriously

• 2013-07-23 16:12
  • 95je

so, after reading these posts, i noticed that there are very good comments and very bad comments... can anyone help me? i am expecting to buy a new one, but i don't know if i can trust the good comments. help me please

• 2013-07-23 16:04
  • 95je
Total of 351 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Music S6010.