Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Popularity

Daily interest
2.2%
Total hits:
11822231

Voting results

Design
7.7
Features
7.7
Performance
7.6
Votes:
270

Sort by:

> In reply to younoob @ 2011-10-30 06:38 from sG$@ - click to readNo body knows who is the winner on the display because the Moto Rarz use a Super Amold Advance qHD while Samsung Galaxy Nexus use Super Amold plus HD. They is different opinions about that.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 08:09
  • fj6f
  • R

> In reply to younoob @ 2011-10-30 06:38 from sG$@ - click to readSimply Razr beat Nexus Prime. One thing "IMPOSIBLE THIN" at 7.1mm NO, NO, NO ...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 07:23
  • fj6f
  • R

> In reply to [deleted post]what about the screen resolution and ppi huh?? yeah thats right we want this phone for that! not a crappy motorola razr display... also motorola release crap phones and they do it slow.. in one of the vid i watched on youtube it was laggy with all those so called good specs... there processors are probably made by a cheap manufacturer hence the laggy performance.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 06:38
  • sG$@
  • R

> In reply to nevermind @ 2011-10-29 16:22 from n%gE - click to readAre you serious? 32 gb is big?? yes it is but over time you will use that up... and some people have 32gb sd card lying around and would be nice if they could use it.. I dont see why the didnt implement it, also what about the other specs i mentioned? out of all that you could only think of that internal memory is not an issue? you clearly dont know what to put on your phone.. because musics and some shows and movies could take up more then half the space already.. and inb4 you say why not just delete it after youre done watching? why? because some people want it to be on their phone so they can watch it another time.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 06:03
  • sG$@
  • R

woa.. it seems that better smartphones are produced every second. can't decide what to buy. if i get mad.. I WILL NOT BUY ANYMORE..STOP THIS MADNESS WOO >.< xD

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 02:57
  • t7MK
  • U

No card slot equals no interest from this direction. I want a phone that can carry my music, and 32gb is nowhere near enough.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-30 01:22
  • tJXR
  • C

how improve will the screen look comapre to the SGS2

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 23:35
  • Lh@5
  • U

I'm a little confused does anyone know if this phone will work on GSM network, since I'm only seeing it coming to verison or there will be a Gsm version?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 22:49
  • LBS6
  • U

Ancient GPU
what's wrong with samsung and google???

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 22:43
  • gD58
  • U

> In reply to InFlamesJuan @ 2011-10-29 14:22 from LFuk - click to readHey InflamesJuan

I have the same argument with myself, but after thinking i said to myself that the most important thing is the screen, and the bigger and clearer the better. The galaxy nexus has a PPI(pixel per inch) of 316, while the sgs2 is in the 200s. plus the most important thing about a camera is its sensor (to capture in as much light as possible), and i don't know about you, but i'm not a professional photographer, and the higher the megapixel is better when you make the picture bigger(depending on the sensor of course) Now Samsung is going to take their time releasing the update, and if your going with at&t, don't even think about them sending the update in January, probably march(unless you put a ROM, then youll probably get that in December) I hope that helps.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 22:31
  • sagv
  • R

Wow inferior camera, thicker, and not even gorilla glass?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 22:14
  • 3YbX
  • U

> In reply to nevermind @ 2011-10-29 16:22 from n%gE - click to readAgree!!

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 20:44
  • La5Q
  • R

> In reply to siva992 @ 2011-10-29 08:08 from uRFD - click to readMegapixels are a myth, the sensor is much more important... The only Thing megapixels are good for is if you are going to be blowing your pictures up into 4' high wall hangings. A 5MP camera is not going to look ANY worse than an 8, especially on a screen that isn't even 5" corner to corner. Look it up.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 20:02
  • Tg10
  • R

> In reply to jetpack101 @ 2011-10-29 11:12 from pp4@ - click to readmoving sockets to the bottom, stops water getting in the top when you answer a call in the rain.. I think its a good idea

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 19:58
  • 0FhK
  • R

This phone seems amazing!! like omg
1GB Ram, only thing that sucks is the
lack of an SD card slot, but 8.9mm thick with LTE
OMGGG super dense screen, super fast processor,
amazing camera (btw, I'm guessing the reason it's
5mp rather than 8 is because that would be 60% more information to process, and that would mean it's 60% longer shutter time, ruining their super fast click and watch thingy)

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 16:47
  • 01nH
  • C

> In reply to Disappointed @ 2011-10-29 06:29 from sG$@ - click to readdude look at the internal memory... I dont see any need to an SD card with such a big internal memory...

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 16:22
  • n%gE
  • R

Actually i have the sgs2 and has 8mp camera recording 1080p @30fps, and has 4.3" display..
i mean... galaxy nexus has 4.65" and 5mp 1080p @30 fps...

and Probably in january 2012 samsung upgrade the s2 with the new android 4.0...

sh*t can't decide

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 14:22
  • LFuk
  • H

Why would they put the 3.5mm jack at the bottom of the phone.
If you have it in your top pocket you want it coming out the top of the phone and the USB at the bottom for charging.

It means now that you have to have the phone upside down in your pocket so your not putting pressure on the sensitive wires on your headset.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 11:12
  • pp4@
  • C

Wow!
Such a lovely phone!
But, it could have been made the best one in the whole market.

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 10:31
  • YTLA
  • U

It is said that the Carrier is Verizon.

Is this a Verizon Phone with GSM/HSDPA support?

Shouldn't all Verizon Phone be CDMA/EVDO ?

  • Reply
  • 2011-10-29 09:38
  • TVMQ
  • F
Sort by:
Total of 3624 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.