Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-10-25 15:39 from 0Cbi - click to readits the sensor which takes picture, MP is just the resolution, grow up from there..

• 2011-10-26 03:48
  • qbbM

> In reply to Dalc180685 @ 2011-10-25 16:23 from Pthy - click to readit got mhl, if you know what that is, stopp saying stuff which you dont know

• 2011-10-26 03:47
  • qbbM

hey samsung use OMAP chipest instead of Exynos processor so does anyone know which is better bcz Exynos is very powerful and can easily play all type videos i'm worry this phone isn't capable as much as Galaxy SII

• 2011-10-26 02:33
  • 0U%m

> In reply to Dalc180685 @ 2011-10-25 16:23 from Pthy - click to readIt will offer HDMI output via MHL.

Purchase a cable that plugs into the micro USB slot and provides an HDMI output.

• 2011-10-26 00:27
  • 0BgR

> In reply to Engmatt @ 2011-10-25 08:15 from IwnH - click to readPlus...a big plus..why did they remove the card slot??!!

• 2011-10-25 21:09
  • n%e2

> In reply to lc3287 @ 2011-10-24 23:52 from ib7E - click to readhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T...ruments_OMAP
The phone uses PowerVR SGX540 like in Galaxy S (I9000) so it's good. Better than Galaxy S II

• 2011-10-25 18:36
  • SnDQ

Could i know its expected price...??

• 2011-10-25 17:01
  • Xu0Y

NO HDMI PORT!!!!! is like a iPhone... (trash)
All plastic...!!!!

Motorola = HDMI, Multimedia station, LapDock, remote controlers, desing not like the iPhone, 8mp camera, thinner....

• 2011-10-25 16:23
  • Pthy

no need to carry a compact camera if you have an nokia n8 with you for example, plus i do not carry a camera with me, it is stupid. mobiles must have better and better cameras. 5 mp is to weak

• 2011-10-25 15:39
  • 0Cbi

> In reply to lc3287 @ 2011-10-24 23:52 from ib7E - click to readIt uses TI's OMAP4 which has integrated POWERVR™ SGX540 graphics core so I guess "yes" for 3D games.

• 2011-10-25 15:22
  • w4Y8

This will be the phone of the year after the mighty s2, iPhone 4s KILLER!!

• 2011-10-25 14:53
  • mW1Q

WoW

• 2011-10-25 14:19
  • srge

Experienced users, please help!

I'm undecided what to buy: I used Nokia phones since 1993. But now I need GPS on my phone, so it seems I am forced to buy a smartphone.

This is what I absolutely need:

1. talking to the phone (of course). So, excellent sound.
2. a long life battery. I used to recharge my phone every 7-10 days, so I hate to carry a recharger or a spare battery with me. I don't want a phone which needs to be recharged daily or twice a day. Battery life is VERY important for me.
3. GPS. I need to use the GPS very often, and in foreign countries/cities.
4. a reasonably small phone.

This is what I don't need:

1. Playing games on my phone. (I just bought a 6000$ desktop for games).
2. Browsing the internet (I usually carry a laptop with me, and I will soon buy an ultrabook. But, maybe my needs will change about browsing in particular).

So, what should I choose? Android? Symbian Belle? It seems Android eats battery very fast, while Symbian will be abandoned soon. After researching the specs on paper, I hesitate between these:

1. Samsung Galaxy S2 or Nexus (they have all I need, plus a great battery on paper)
2. Nokia 600 or 701 (I like more the lok of N500 and N600, than the rounded corners of 701, but N600 is not on the market yet).
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray (great look, plus all I need...except for the battery life? I really don't know how this phone is behaving in real life).

Any other suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, I am not a native.

• 2011-10-25 13:38
  • LaEN

> In reply to denzel @ 2011-10-25 10:11 from NHra - click to readWow, how did you come to that conclusion then... details ?
End of the day, this is like an s2 with ice cream sarnie and an amazing screen. Camera is less pixels but wait for the review, I know less pixels is a step backwards, no matter how good the picture is. Can't wait for full review and comparisons wither the Droid razr, I will def be getting one or the other, 4.65" 720 super amoled vs 4.3" qhd super amoled advanced with no motion blur.... either way I'm guna be happy :) :)

• 2011-10-25 11:35
  • nG4i

whats with the phone and its specifications correct me if i am wrong but the phone isn't better than a nokia E63 why is that? i ask myself

• 2011-10-25 10:11
  • NHra

droid razr is far beter

• 2011-10-25 09:59
  • L6ZC

If you want good pictures go buy a digital camera, cell phones will never reach the quality of a digital or SLR camera

• 2011-10-25 08:28
  • S9ue

You could have just added gorilla glass and this phone could have qualified for the best phone of the decade contest. oleophobic surface without durable gorilla glass. Why Samsung???

• 2011-10-25 08:15
  • IwnH

lets be real. any high end anroid that came out this year is better than the iphone 4s.

• 2011-10-25 08:07
  • khNm

1st : when the exact release date for G. Nexus ?

2nd. : for ppl complain about the Camera i personally my primary phone is an iphone 4s
& secondary is G. Nexus ,even it spec kinda disappointing comparing to S2 HD. So i thought i'll try the Nexus till S3 release.

• 2011-10-25 07:46
  • JxnM
Total of 3562 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.