Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6

I have samsung galaxy nexus i9250. I have some charging problem in the phone so had given it to a third party person to repair. He returned me the phone saying that it cannot be repaired. Now i have a doubt that he has changed my battery. Now how one can know that the battery belongs to my phone only?? kindly help me.I need advice.

• 2014-01-20 20:34
  • 2@XB

One of the best phones ever made, still upgradable to Kitkat. Also an amazing looking phone.

• 2014-01-20 17:06
  • tZ00

i m having this cell phone want sold it.... any 1 want purchase ??

• 2014-01-11 14:17
  • 6PDa

hey,
what about guarantee? is there any?and for how long.
natasha

• 2014-01-11 13:27
  • gDpF

When in doubt open the case, remove the battery for full reboot. Reinstall and try again. Should work.

• 2014-01-11 09:57
  • v605

> In reply to harry @ 2014-01-07 17:25 from utuu - click to readHave you tried to switch on/off the phone and remove/install the SIM card?

• 2014-01-08 09:00
  • PFqh

> In reply to poorboy @ 2014-01-07 07:37 from 0wak - click to readOfficial support has ended for the Galaxy Nexus. Check the XDA forums for 4.4 KK roms and rooting.

• 2014-01-07 19:45
  • QKau

can anyone help me with the issue that i had with this fone.....i jus put ma fone on on airplane mode n when i took it off airplane mode after that ma fone is not getting signals ??
anyone who know how to fix it plzz lemme know
thanx

• 2014-01-07 17:55
  • utuu

anyone who know how to fix it plzz lemme know
thanx

• 2014-01-07 17:25
  • utuu

anybody please tell me how cam I update to 4.4 on my gnex...
any easy methods?? is there any official updates available?
thanks

• 2014-01-07 07:37
  • 0wak

With this phone I'm having troubles with the 3G. I can make phone calls and text yet I can't search the web. What is wrong? What do I have to do?

• 2014-01-06 20:56
  • 0@7A

IT is a really nice and manageable phone. I personally think if you want a phone, it will be the perfect phone and basically it has all the data and programmed like a computer. I really love my phone.

• 2014-01-03 01:09
  • kaJx

Been using my GNex for almost two years now and it never ceases to amaze me. Truly among the best phones ever made.

• 2014-01-02 11:04
  • UD%n

> In reply to Gambus @ 2013-12-29 05:28 from fsT5 - click to readconnect you mobile phone to computer and then find music folder copy your song that you want to make you ringtone past it into ringtone folder disconnect your mobile open sound profile in your handset you will the song.. just make it your ringtone.

• 2013-12-31 08:21
  • 9xcS

> In reply to Deepak @ 2013-12-11 19:56 from 3JPP - click to read4.3 is officially available for nexus 3 I-9250

• 2013-12-30 21:08
  • KITe

Pls I won't to use mp3 song as ringington, so i won't de procedure.

• 2013-12-29 05:28
  • fsT5

> In reply to RODJ @ 2013-11-30 08:20 from t7VZ - click to readYes from the first day it came out of the factory.

• 2013-12-28 16:19
  • 0rHY

while recording a video the sound isn't recording with it.. the mic is working okay in calls n etc but the video isn't synchronizing the sound with it at all. HELP PLEASE

• 2013-12-28 12:21
  • uWGC

> In reply to riyazuddin @ 2013-12-23 15:49 from apRx - click to readThis is the problem with your Nexus drivers just update it and yor cable is totally functional it happens when we remove the cable or device directly from PC while runnuing any programme.
Just follow these steps go to desktop find computer icon right click on it go to device manager after this new window will open find device management double click on it wait sometime it will search devices that are connected to your computer or PC then find Galaxy nexus or other device or portable devices just right clik on it and desable and re-enable it restart your PC then connect your Galaxy nexus it will automatically search for drivers. your problem will get resolve enjoy

• 2013-12-24 07:32
  • 9xcS

> In reply to riyazuddin @ 2013-12-23 15:49 from apRx - click to readIt seems that your cable is damaged. replace it.

• 2013-12-23 23:42
  • fwGc
Total of 3482 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.