Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6

I love how people lie about how good this phone still is.

It's horrible, battery doesn't even last a full day with moderate usage...

This phone as of now sucks too much, I don't know if it's the 1gb or the shitty processor which is not even made anymore by texas instruments... All I know is that this phone is dead for good, and it was only good and fast with android 4.1.2, after the upgrade to 4.2 and later to 4.3 this phone lost it's speed and now it randomly reboots every once in a while, keep fc'ing new updated applications like facebook and instagram, and not to speak again about the battery life which sucks so badly.

If you try going to custom ROM you'll find a BUGGED kitkat, in which every time you are listening to music and lock your device the music stutter for a second like it's pausing briefly (you can search for it in xda-developers if u don't trust me)... And again, no support here, so you'll never have a stock kernel for 4.4 which would be perfect, since Google doesn't give a shit to at least build a kernel for 4.4 if they're not launching KitKat Officialy...

Also it's repair parts are expensive when they shouldn't, since this is from 2011 with old technology...

Well that's all... I want to give this _|_ to android "pure experience" google promised...

• 2014-05-16 18:20
  • JnYF

> In reply to LunaAmy @ 2014-05-01 02:49 from v0qy - click to readhow to update this version ?

• 2014-05-14 19:40
  • X0AQ

> In reply to Digit @ 2014-04-17 15:25 from KICM - click to readRefurbished is not mean recondition, that is not original phone,
it's duplicate it has many difference body, battery,and other parts
I suggest all plz dont buy refurbished

• 2014-05-13 11:40
  • uWUN

one of the best phones ever!
even after a 3 year daily use, is working like a charm and the battery makes it easyly for sure more than a day!

• 2014-05-12 22:37
  • HB3L

About to say my goodbyes to this phone, hello Lg G2!

• 2014-05-09 10:35
  • 2nef

Gr8 device...no lag @ all. U wont find thz performance in any device other than the giants like S5, Nexus 4,5 etc. Using the phone more than a yr. Totaly happy with thz device.

• 2014-05-08 05:18
  • s%{V

This is an awesome device
But battery life is an issue

• 2014-05-04 13:02
  • t1$B

> In reply to asad @ 2014-05-03 14:01 from cNLt - click to readphone working in 3G mode,
try
settings/more.../mobile networks/use only 2G

• 2014-05-03 20:28
  • 3@4D

yar can anyone plz plz plz tell me how to activate 3g on this mobile for jb 4.1.1

• 2014-05-03 14:01
  • cNLt

Using this phone for one year or so and I have no problems, satisfaction, also battery lasts long while using 3g as well, so happy for this phone

• 2014-05-02 20:01
  • 00aY

Hey guys. I didn't find Apk files of pre download and than uninstalled apps. Also there isnt file manager how can I sawmy documents other than photos n videos... Lyk PDF and Apk files n all....

• 2014-05-02 13:20
  • HsJY

> In reply to Dhaval @ 2014-05-01 20:12 from K8TB - click to readi am using this phone since 1 year It's a great phone
battery is superb because battery backup is too good and it doesn't heat up anymore when on 3g/wifi/video streaming. check your phone it may be copy of nexus.

• 2014-05-02 09:04
  • 9xcS

Hi All,

I strongly suggest everyone to think atleast 1000 times before buying this phone, as this has so many problems such as Overheating, Restart problem(which will empty your pocket in fixing the same every 3-4 months), cannot put data more than 8-9 GB as it slow down all operations, loudspeaker is very weak,No SD card support, No Dual Sim.

• 2014-05-01 20:12
  • K8TB

It's a great phone :) It's been 2 years already, and still kicking! What I LOVE about this, is the sleek look and the interface, it's very minimal and clean design even the official OS JB 4.3.

But, I upgraded it to SlimKat 4.2.2 Maguro (from XDA) and now, it's even better :) battery is superb with the fancy kernel too and it doesn't heat up anymore when on 3g/wifi/video streaming, I highly recommended this phone!

• 2014-05-01 02:49
  • v0qy

I have I9250XXLJ1. Do it supports LTE.

• 2014-04-25 07:18
  • 6QK}

I have I9250XXLJ1. Does it supports LTE.

• 2014-04-25 07:16
  • 6QK}

> In reply to PitMie @ 2014-04-12 17:32 from tuf2 - click to readHey bro thnx 4 share your's review but plzzz tell me about lenovo S820 can this phone upgrade on android 4.3 or KitKat ???? Plzz do reply

• 2014-04-19 22:51
  • ttL%

hi guys plz tell me which updates are available officially(without rooting) for nexus i 9250?
i am buying new phone from ebay can i buy it?
does it have any problem or can i repair it in india?

• 2014-04-19 06:04
  • rAUH

> In reply to ajmal @ 2014-04-13 18:11 from 6PGZ - click to readRefurnished/Refurbished are recondition phones. The used phones go through a process of clean up to look like new. This might include repairing, clean up, buffing and many other things which make it look almost new and untouched.

• 2014-04-17 15:25
  • KICM
Total of 3562 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.