Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.6

I got my Nexus a week back.. before i started using it, i did not complete the ritual of charging the battery fully... I am not sure if that is the reason why my phone has only a 10 hr batt life... can somebody pls suggest an alternate way to have a better battery life on Nexus?? Also please tell me for how long should i charge the phone.. i have been charging it for about 6-8 hrs for the past two days..

Thanks in advance..

• 2012-07-27 08:19
  • GW%H

i love this phone very much!

• 2012-07-27 06:49
  • PS64

I just got my nexus yesterday,

I like my nexus. But i cant find enter on message. Is it means i cant type enter on my text ?

• 2012-07-26 17:06
  • thu9

> In reply to Seplu @ 2012-07-21 18:46 from P%uM - click to readmy phone was automatically updated from 4.02 to 4.04

• 2012-07-26 13:18
  • nTp4

> In reply to Tek @ 2012-07-26 11:30 from jkgw - click to readu have the silver or the white nexus? and how bout the battery? can it last a day with moderate usage? i really like this phone thats why i ask too many questions regarding it i hope u dont mind :)

• 2012-07-26 11:54
  • t7Qg

> In reply to preethi @ 2012-07-25 15:18 from uuDM - click to readyes in delhi its 24K

• 2012-07-26 11:44
  • utSG

> In reply to karl @ 2012-07-25 14:25 from t7Pb - click to readWhat about the signal?. I've had mine for 2 weeks and actually the signal is pretty good. This phone is truly a gem to use. fast, no lag whatsoever. not a single force close like I used to have. zero errors. internet is fast even inside of my apt when I get a couple of bars. I cannot see myself buying any other phone that is not directly from google. I'm done w/carrier's branding phones.

• 2012-07-26 11:30
  • jkgw

> In reply to Adil @ 2012-07-25 21:36 from uWxd - click to readdepends what you want. SIII bigger, better specs. Close to twice more expensive. I personally do not like the SIII. Feels cheap and funny to grab. A bit too big for my taste. Feel very plastique. Definitely not thrill with raised button in middle. bought nexus. very happy w/it and latest jellybean. built quality, for me nexus is better and love the curved glass. Besides, everyone on earth will have galaxy SIII. Nexus is more exclusive.

• 2012-07-26 11:23
  • jkgw

> In reply to ahtmly2k @ 2012-07-26 06:49 from Qxpm - click to readthen which should i choose among hardware and software?

• 2012-07-26 09:49
  • wc6K

> In reply to Adil @ 2012-07-25 21:36 from uWxd - click to readThat depends.. Both are flagship products..
Sgsii is samsung's flagship, yet glxy nexus is google's flagship made by samsung..

If you're looking for the fastest hardware then go for sgsiii/htc one x/lg optimus 4x hd..

But if you prioritize consistent OS upgrades, then go for the Nexus, since google will prioritize on updating their devices first..

• 2012-07-26 06:49
  • Qxpm

> In reply to Adil @ 2012-07-25 21:36 from uWxd - click to readThe Galaxy nexus has a better screen, even tough it has only a 5MP camera the photos are great and the video is also very nice, there's also the panorama mode is very nice, i recently went on a vacation i had my point-and-shot camera and a video camera in backpack olso but i prefered the phone, it was my primery device. And because it is a Nexus it is more futureproof . Take for example the Galaxy S and the Nexus S , Almost identical hardware except for the camera . The Galaxy S never got past Gingerbread (2.3.X) while the Nexus S is still suported, beeing updated to ICS 4.0.X and now to Jellybean 4.1.x. Think about it not even the Galaxy S III has Jellybean ,yet.

• 2012-07-25 23:57
  • 3c3{

> In reply to Seplu @ 2012-07-21 18:57 from P%uM - click to readia have a Galaxy nexus . initially it had the yakjuw version i think it wos 4.0.2 then i heard that is not updated direct from google . i managed to put the yakju version in same time updatind it to 4.0.4 (search on the net for tutorials) now the updates come the same time you hear about them on the web. jelly bean update came over the air (OTA) just as it was announced to be rolling out.

• 2012-07-25 23:31
  • 3c3{

i am confused b/w samsung galaxy nexus and samsung galaxy sii. can anyone please suggest which one should i buy?

• 2012-07-25 21:36
  • uWxd

> In reply to preethi @ 2012-07-25 15:18 from uuDM - click to readno.. atleast not officially.. but u can get through eBay

• 2012-07-25 19:21
  • rK3E

is galaxy nexus available in india? pls someone answer me.

• 2012-07-25 15:18
  • uuDM

whats up with the signal of nexus? i read people complain about it alot, this is 1 thing i dont purchase this phone YET...

• 2012-07-25 14:25
  • t7Pb

update to nexus jellybean 4.1.1

mine work fine

• 2012-07-25 12:43
  • utSE

before i had s2 but now bought nexus.it s the best smartphone in the world.Nice-handset-fast and good

• 2012-07-25 02:25
  • a3EK
  • Indian user in kuwat
  • Rating0

Very good handset......
i have already updated to jelly bean version.
the best smartphone, good design and stylish.
the other smartphone like s2 s3 looks like tipical china mobile styles

The market price of the phone also stands stable. price of s2 and s3 is reducing drasticaly.

• 2012-07-24 12:55
  • GgLR

> In reply to Renlks @ 2012-07-21 17:53 from ijs$ - click to readBro did u get any solution. i do have same problem

• 2012-07-24 09:24
  • S1Ug
Total of 3484 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.