Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.7
7.7
7.6

> In reply to mudassir sk @ 2012-08-06 13:13 from utD3 - click to readThanks alot for the information bro...am also from india oly and am goin to get this phone with in a week...so do we need 3G for the update? if so thn which company u had used? and how is the phone performing nw? thnks in advance :-)

• 2012-08-06 14:46
  • bJ6e

> In reply to vink @ 2012-08-05 17:07 from vbZN - click to readyes u will get the jelly bean update.. i hav done d same.. i hav bought galaxy nexus from us play store and with in a few days i got d update in india

• 2012-08-06 13:13
  • utD3

> In reply to karl @ 2012-08-05 14:55 from t7PE - click to readwhere did you buy your nexus? thanks.

• 2012-08-06 12:18
  • vaN}

> In reply to karl @ 2012-08-05 14:55 from t7PE - click to readwhere did you buy your nexus and ip4s? Thanks.

• 2012-08-06 12:14
  • vaN}

If I buy this phone from US Play Store for use in India, will I get a Jelly Bean Update over-the-air?

• 2012-08-05 17:07
  • vbZN

may i also add that my unit dont have the poor signal issue on both 2g and 3g network...

• 2012-08-05 15:35
  • t7PE

just bought the phone yesterday, mine is at v4.01 then updated to 4.1.1, dont have have any problem with the phone, its fast it, charges fast its silky smooth(jelly bean) web is awesome dont have any lag crash to my 2 days of use, honestly the phone is superb, i also bought iphone 4s for my wify also good but man the price deference is huge, downloading music from the piratebay now using bitorrent beta, and also the camera is nice not the 4s level but still very good video also. im from the philippines (if this matters lol) really a bang for the buck phone and will also update to the latest O.S. from google (soon)...

• 2012-08-05 14:55
  • t7PE

This one or I9250?( with proof)

• 2012-08-05 12:34
  • HI9X

It is pathetic...some people says its even better than the iphone 4s but not in a million years!! my samsung galaxy s2 os much better and faster...they try and trick you with all sorts of fancy words but its all lies!!!

• 2012-08-05 10:47
  • fj1x

I have not recieved jelly bean for mine galaxy nexus
Can anyone help me plzzz??

• 2012-08-05 09:05
  • vGU$

Galaxy S3 or Nexus - size is a big put off on the GS3! And do I really need a QUAD core processor on a handset? Your opinions would help people. Thanks

• 2012-08-04 23:53
  • mH7i

This device is simply awesome! Updated it to jellybean and the performance is just smooth. Only problem is battery endurance though

• 2012-08-04 17:44
  • t7Xi

> In reply to not impressed @ 2012-08-03 22:18 from Mfxa - click to readare you mental? ICS and Jelly Bean are amazing, my brother has the N9 and it's absolutely disgusting with how useless it really is. WP isn't so bad however it's so boring it's a joke and iOS hasn't changed much at in terms of looks.

• 2012-08-03 22:34
  • NhfC

> In reply to Android Black @ 2012-08-01 15:06 from HI9a - click to readyea ice cream sandwich is a peice of crap. I dont know wat all the hype is about... i thought andorid is supposed to be a good operating system? compared to my nokia n9 and n900, this is honestly not impressive at all! ICS has SOOOOOO many glitches its not funny. This phone has frozen on me, the screen lags, its not responsive at times. No wonder why i hear about people switching to windows and loving it.

Jelly bean is far better layed out and way more user friendly, but i still doubt that its sharper than iOS, meego, maemo, or wp8.

• 2012-08-03 22:18
  • Mfxa

then go for adjustments for location services and location makes there google, gps satellite location in search

• 2012-08-03 22:00
  • 8BUH

i read that the unlocked JB devices do not support APN for ATT GoPhone, i.e., the defualt Cingular 410 APN. This is regarding the $50 unlimited data plan. Anyone with similar experience? I really love the phone but data is important. Sony Xperia Ion works fine. All phones unlocked.

• 2012-08-03 21:23
  • F6Qx

is there already jelly bean update for Samsung galaxy nexus in Belgium?

• 2012-08-03 19:22
  • 38eQ

> In reply to dijoy bala @ 2012-07-29 15:16 from U{ik - click to readhi, from where u bought this and for how much? please help me with these info, thnx a ton

• 2012-08-03 13:06
  • tdAU

I can't make the APN settings for ATT go phone. Defult is Cingular 410. I tried other APN that are outhere. My other unlocked phone (SONY XPERIA ION) works but the Samsung Nexus, which i bought unlocked and it is a GSM version- wont work - calling txting is fine. Anyone have suggestions on that too?

• 2012-08-02 19:02
  • F6Qx

i can't make the GPS work. wtf. can anyone help. my phone is unlocked GSM version. i purchased directly from GGGOOOGGGLLLEEE. 4.1 is awesome. i like the stripped version with no added samsung or htc skin. its awesome.

• 2012-08-02 18:54
  • F6Qx
Total of 3595 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250.