Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250M - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0

> In reply to avocado @ 2013-04-09 00:19 from p7kV - click to readAs weird as this is going to sound, change the wallpaper to Phase Beam (Live wallpaper), and you will not face any sort of lag.

• 2013-05-14 16:48
  • vG1%

Picked up one of these the other day for a bargain complete with original box and accessories (just the way I like seeing a used phone for sale, flawless, taken care of, and complete). Great HSPA coverage on T-Mobile running 4.2.2 (in many places where my iPhone would drop EDGE data coverage while still having four out of five bars on the signal indicator.

I love the stock Android experience save for one issue that almost all T-Mobile Android phones have and that is WiFi calling. New Windows Phone and BlackBerry 10 phones lack the same feature despite being carrier badged. The iPhone will not get this feature either. This is a rather important bonus if you live in a area with poor signal coverage and if your T-Mobile branded Android or legacy BlackBerry phone will use your home WiFi over Comcast or your broadband provider of choice. The pentaband Galaxy Nexus misses the mark on that bonus but there is always Google Voice which works wonderfully.

Other than that and it being a bit on the quiet side for notifications or calls, it's really the only faults I can find with this device. It's sleek curved display and overall looks keep it from being a boring black slab while not crying out for attention in bright colors or materials. I was given a couple cases designed for it but only wish I could find the rather elusive dock that charges the phone via the pogo pins on the side.

If you are a Android fan and want the first taste of Key Lime Pie (Android 5.x), this is a cheap seat to enjoy the various updates first if the newer LG built Nexus didn't interest you and as with all Nexus phones, updates come far faster without the need for carrier bloat and approval.

Great phone, great sound with a quality headset, and now rather inexpensive from those looking to sell to get the latest phones

• 2013-04-11 10:22
  • j@8a

I'd like to ask if it's only my phone or everybody has these problems. I have latest stock android 4.2.2 and my phone lags like anything i've ever seen. Sometimes I wait 5-10 seconds to open call screen. During updates it's not usable at all... It works OK only if all apps are closed.
I remember 4.1 was fast but after next update it changed. Also a big problem is battery life. With Skype working, battery lasts about 4-7 hours. Is it normal? I must say I'm really disappointed in Anroid. As i see it, the only reason to use Android, is the amount of apps, everything else about my Nexus is making life a little harder :)
I also got 2 year old Samsung Omnia 7 WP7 phone and it's still a joy to use. Really major difference in user experience.

• 2013-04-09 00:19
  • p7kV

> In reply to dick @ 2013-02-23 07:48 from vGTZ - click to readGot mine i9250m 4.2.2 PST!

• 2013-03-11 07:52

Great phone,,mine now is 4.2.2,, u all try updated it

• 2013-03-08 13:19

> In reply to [deleted post]I've just found out it is LG and not Samsung

what do you think is LG as good as Samsung?

• 2013-03-07 08:34
  • 4A5i

The galaxy nexus is a great phone and one of the greatest android phones i used. The processor was snappy and fast.

PROS:
IT is just a great phone. The best thing is that it is unlocked.

CONS:
THe battery life was a little bit poor and the worst for web browsing for 3 hours.

• 2013-02-28 05:57
  • 46t0

> In reply to dick @ 2013-02-23 07:48 from vGTZ - click to readWhen? Country? service provider? Pls share more details, How?

• 2013-02-23 15:24
  • t1$F

Country? Service Provider?

• 2013-02-23 14:51
  • t1$F

i got 4.2.1 update on my galaxy nexus i9250m

• 2013-02-23 07:48
  • vGTZ

where can i get a manual for this phone?

• 2013-02-22 22:16
  • Iv@g

Tried, but no success. It did not updated. Anything else to try?

• 2013-02-22 14:33
  • Mfxa

> In reply to parteek @ 2013-02-21 18:01 from uuj8 - click to readStill not able to get updates

• 2013-02-22 14:16
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Shubhansh1 @ 2013-02-21 10:48 from Mfxa - click to readgo to setting app all and search Google services and framework open it and clear data

• 2013-02-21 18:01
  • uuj8

I have Galaxy Nexus GT-i9250m. Don't know why when in market Android v4.2.2 is out, my phone is not getting updates for android's latest version. It is still stucked on v4.1.1. I am in India. If anyone knows solution pls share.

• 2013-02-21 10:48
  • Mfxa

Can you please tell the steps to update android officially with out rooting. I am still stuck on Android v4.1.1. Dont know why not getting upgrades

• 2013-02-21 10:45
  • Mfxa

> In reply to avi1123 @ 2013-02-19 20:10 from uttn - click to readWhat android version are you using? I also have this phone, but not able to upgrade android above v4.1.1 officially. Dont know why is this so?

• 2013-02-21 10:40
  • Mfxa

Can this phone upgrade past 4.1.1? If so how ?

• 2013-02-20 21:04
  • q}V{

> In reply to Abdualrahman @ 2013-02-15 19:02 from HBFX - click to readGoogle or play store ?

• 2013-02-20 12:13
  • vV5G

> In reply to raj @ 2013-02-17 04:33 from vGU8 - click to readOverall both are same tho. i9250 are international version(easy to get ori set) and of course i9250m are Canada version(may AP set if from outside country). if u from india I don't think LTE are the main issued.

• 2013-02-20 12:12
  • vV5G
Total of 276 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250M.