Bunyip22, 16 Aug 2015In reply to your points.
1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a ... moreInterestingly, I have 3 power banks - 7000mAh generic, 10,400 Xiaomi, and recently bought a 16,000mAh Xiaomi.
They're pretty bulky, alright. Points why and how I use them:
1. My Note 8 only lasts 5 hours screen on when I need to use an extra screen.
2. I charge my Bluetooth earphones with them, and they turn off automatically reducing the risk of running the tiny battery it has. I use the lowest ampere.
3. I charge my extra batteries in the go, and when I carry a bag. Again, they turn off automatically when batteries are full.
4. Yes, as someone suggested here, sharing power makes you popular... No, wife doesn't charge even her extra batteries, that's why I let her use one when she needs it for long travels.
5. Extra power source for my portable HDD to get my files directly... and more than ever for the poor people who are getting a NotePOINTfive.
But for my usual, the light extra battery is it. At times when I don't need to do CAD on the go, I carry no bags for my laptop, no power bank, no charger, just that one light thing besides the wallet, smartphone.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015It doesn't take a genius to know proper grammar in English.Exactly it does not take a genius to understand that nobody needs to b a HYPOCRITE.on a tech site.
Bunyip22, 16 Aug 2015In reply to your points. 1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a ... moreI owe u a Apalogy dude & i am ready to confess as well i just made that comment up esp for the neighbour.however some of my points were valid.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015That's still Paragb your answering.Little correction ..u need to c a Psychiatrist.lol.
Paragb, 16 Aug 2015 1)The new powerbanks and new smartphones battreys now a days are made for each other .
2) Ev... moreIn reply to your points.
1) Power banks are still bulky and require being plugged in for a period. A spare battery change is about 1 minute to get back to 100%
2) See above
3) True, power banks are very handy for multiple devices.. but that's why i have a Note 4, so i don't need a phone AND tablet.
4) Just checked prices on a genuine Note 4 battery.. about AU$18... you think that is expensive??? A good quality power bank costs a lot more, weighs more, is bulkier and needs cables.
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015That's still Paragb your answering.U really need 2 c a doc . ur imagination is going nuts..lol
TheNeighbor, 16 Aug 2015I think you meant, "Nobody HAVE(has, for single) TO KNOW or LEARN proper or perfect engl... moreGud going Sir,how smart u r.btw if ur so smart what r u doing here u sud've joined NASA. They r looking for ppl like u.lol
Paragb, 16 Aug 2015Spot on dude.very true.most of the ppl here are trolls the biggest one is the neighbour.lolStrange that both of you used the word "cribbing".
It means a horse's injurious habit in which a horse bites its manger and as a result swallows air, or pieces of timber for lining a shaft, raise.
As if you both are brothers or something. Hmmm.
dsr402, 16 Aug 201599% of the people cribbing in this group for removable battery would have never used a spare b... moreI do, as i posted on another article to you...
I use a spare battery about once a month on average. My typical situations using spare batteries include:
- Long haul flights or train trips (I travel a lot with work and not all carriers have charging ports)
- Long car trips (Again, i travel a lot, Australia is a big country and using a phone plugged into the cigarette lighter isn't fun)
- Camping trips (no power points out there and power packs are too slow and inconvenient)
- We had a storm power outage last year for 36 hours (The spare battery meant i still had internet and phone after the first 12 hours)
- Mountain biking or hiking (with GPS and screen on a battery gets hammered pretty quick)
Also, battery life tends to degrade after 6 months of heavy use, being able to replace a battery for about $20-$30 is great.
the fudge???????? no removable battery and no card slot?????? the fudge???? i love the note series but wtf???? i need extra memory space for all my documents and music and i am pretty sure 128 gb wont cover all of them
dsr402, 16 Aug 201599% of the people cribbing in this group for removable battery would have never used a spare b... moreSpot on dude.very true.most of the ppl here are trolls the biggest one is the neighbour.lol
Anando, 16 Aug 2015So, no SD Card. Sucks eh'? At least they should have released Note 5 with 128 GB. The only 2 t... moreWould have been nice to have 128GB more storage space for just $75. Instead, you get 32GB more space for $100 more.
So, no SD Card. Sucks eh'? At least they should have released Note 5 with 128 GB. The only 2 types that are coming are either 32 or 64 GB (for now - hopefully.) I am so disappointed. I have been waiting to change my S5 to Note 5 instead of S6 Edge. Now, I gotta wait longer? Bleah!
Paragb, 16 Aug 2015 1)The new powerbanks and new smartphones battreys now a days are made for each other . 2) Ev... moreWhat brand and model of an 11000mAh capacity power bank that charges in 30 to 40 minutes? Please give us links. I'd like to get one.
Paragb, 16 Aug 2015Let me correct myself " Nobody HAVE TO KNOW or LEARN proper or perfect english to comment... moreI think you meant, "Nobody HAVE(has, for single) TO KNOW or LEARN proper or perfect english (with a capital letter E) to comment here (comma) even if english (with a capital letter E) is their (not "there") 1st language". so (So (comma)) just STFUP (you meant STFU) if u (you) understand this shortcut english (with a capital letter E) lol (LOL - Laugh Out Loud).