Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - user opinions and reviews

8.1

How can use sub

• 2015-02-06 11:27
  • 3iJx

Same problem dude.just say you are using latest firmware!!!its time of android 5 releasing.but we are waiting to 4.4.

• 2015-02-02 09:19
  • atyp

I just purchased the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition in the UAE from Samsung Store; it has the 4.3 Android. Tried to update the firmware to kitkat, but it is telling me that it already has the latest update, which is 4.3. This can't be right. KitKat has already been released on similar units 10 months ago throughout the world.

It also has Romanian Samsung Hub and Samsung Galaxy Apps. I could not change the language; it i sliek it is built-in into the ROM. I even reset it, but without luck. The Samsung store would not refund it, even two days after I bought it. Very sorry that I bought this piece of junk from an unresponsible company like Samsung. Goodbye Samsung, and hello Apple.

• 2015-01-31 22:10
  • 3rxJ

Will Samsung ever update the African sm-601 to kitkat 4.4.2 at least. The wait seems endless and I am really regretting buying a Samsung product. Where can I get the UK recently updated SM-601. I am willing to to update my note myself. What a shame to Samsung

• 2015-01-31 21:09
  • Nw8J

Hello guys.i have this tablet for 1 year.its good.no problem in this one year.just i really want to know when i can receive kitkat update for this tablet.my tablet is sm-p601 united arab??????????samsung support going really bad.they just made a new phone everyday.no software support.

• 2015-01-31 16:43
  • HIrJ

I used this tablet for almost a year, and forme this tablet run very nice, good performance, no lagging, no sudden death, good battery back up ( estimate 1 and half day with normal usage). Avg camera quality but i almost never use the camera. Very usefull s-pen.

• 2015-01-31 00:35
  • U}}C

> In reply to nill @ 2015-01-08 06:02 from N9@S - click to readYou should have kikat on it by now!

• 2015-01-30 22:54
  • nGgW

> In reply to Arc @ 2015-01-13 03:56 from t7Xx - click to readThis tablet dosent support sim card.

• 2015-01-30 22:52
  • nGgW

> In reply to Anas @ 2015-01-18 08:06 from S9hn - click to readI have this tablet 6 months and it works great. No lagging at all. Its a beautiful tablet. It great watching videos and movies on it. It has great sound. Very smooth and display is beautiful. You can get beautiful magnatic covers for it that works a bit like s viewer. Really good tablet.

• 2015-01-30 22:50
  • nGgW

> In reply to kevs @ 2015-01-19 21:40 from 3xLK - click to readYes.it does have file manager.

• 2015-01-30 22:45
  • nGgW

> In reply to Kai @ 2015-01-18 06:52 from tVqW - click to readi have a new one if you want i give u great price below MYR1500

• 2015-01-26 09:03
  • 9xNr

hi. i just brought this tab and the first time i used it im wondering why there is no file manager in the application..i is that normal?..i know all samsung product have file manager..i download already FM in the play store..just asking about it..any comment guys ty

• 2015-01-19 21:40
  • 3xLK

I need help in buying the 2014th new edition
I found that most people saying that it switched off suddenly , How was that??
Actually,I am really interested in this tablet,What are your opinions?
please tell me any flaw about this device

• 2015-01-18 08:06
  • S9hn

Is it true that this model is discontinued... i just went to a samsung center today

• 2015-01-18 06:52
  • tVqW

> In reply to ortotype @ 2014-12-02 21:54 from fjUH - click to readA good day! I'm also an Eng'g student. Can I ask what circuit simulator is working with this Note? Is Multisim working? I hope you can reply. I'm still deciding if I'm going to buy this. Thank you!

• 2015-01-13 03:56
  • t7Xx

• 2015-01-13 02:33
  • t7Xx

The best tab samsung released, when i first bought it, i thought it was too big because i havent used a 10inch tablet before, but this one changed muy life, the productivity is convincing enough!!Plus absolutely outstanding performance, good RAM, 32GB of internal storage and SD Card slot. Using P605 and its excellent, been using this for 8months now, still cant get enough, dont think ill ever be trading this..I am all into this device

• 2015-01-12 22:50
  • TSNx

What is the difference between the Galaxy Note-10.1 SM-P6050 and the SM-P605 ? Everywhere I've looked the specifications between the two appear to be the same, yet I note there are is the two different model labels. Why ?

• 2015-01-09 13:45
  • M41g

Can i install UK sm-p601 kitkat on my African sm-p601?
Cos am still at jb 4.3 but I have kitkat rom (released for UK sm-p601) on my pc. Plz reply.thanks

• 2015-01-08 06:02
  • N9@S

Hi, I bought this tablet (p601) in android 4.3, does it receive android 5 in future??

• 2015-01-04 16:43
  • pVp5
Total of 967 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).