Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.9
8.2
8.1

Hello guy's.few days ago im posting a comment about note10.1 2014E update to 4.4. Today when i check my tablet software update, new firmware is available and i start to update my tablet.update version is 4.4.2.(sm-p601 , united Arab)

• 2015-02-07 15:01
  • atyK

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-01-30 22:52 from nGgW - click to readIts supporting sim card I have one

• 2015-02-06 16:13
  • Hxd@

> In reply to Hassan @ 2015-01-31 22:10 from 3rxJ - click to readI think samsung releasing the kitkat update in uae now I am updating mine ,and the size of the update arround 645 mb I think its kitkat

• 2015-02-06 16:10
  • Hxd@

I am re-posting my hands on experience to protect others getting trapped. Dont ever buy this tablet. I have shared my experience earlier too.
Well my device stopped working after and upgrade in the the month of Dec2014 after using it for 9 months, Since I brought it on eBay. it was a singapore model and waranty was valid in Singapore only, I couldnt do much in USA, so just kept it, not understanding what to do, as you get a good used tablets for less than $200 instead of getting this crap repaired. Finally one day in mid of Jan2015 I plugged the charger one more time and it worked. I let it fully charge for 15Hrs and since then I never let the charge go below 60%. I use it as a delicate piece of gadget which can break even by blow of your breath. The reason I brought it was to use it was for procutive usage writting my notes , drawing etc, now I use it just to browse and watch videos. overall Samsung has broken trust and greatly dissappointed.

• 2015-02-06 16:03
  • 9BPx

How can use sub

• 2015-02-06 11:27
  • 3iJx

Same problem dude.just say you are using latest firmware!!!its time of android 5 releasing.but we are waiting to 4.4.

• 2015-02-02 09:19
  • atyp

I just purchased the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition in the UAE from Samsung Store; it has the 4.3 Android. Tried to update the firmware to kitkat, but it is telling me that it already has the latest update, which is 4.3. This can't be right. KitKat has already been released on similar units 10 months ago throughout the world.

It also has Romanian Samsung Hub and Samsung Galaxy Apps. I could not change the language; it i sliek it is built-in into the ROM. I even reset it, but without luck. The Samsung store would not refund it, even two days after I bought it. Very sorry that I bought this piece of junk from an unresponsible company like Samsung. Goodbye Samsung, and hello Apple.

• 2015-01-31 22:10
  • 3rxJ

Will Samsung ever update the African sm-601 to kitkat 4.4.2 at least. The wait seems endless and I am really regretting buying a Samsung product. Where can I get the UK recently updated SM-601. I am willing to to update my note myself. What a shame to Samsung

• 2015-01-31 21:09
  • Nw8J

Hello guys.i have this tablet for 1 year.its good.no problem in this one year.just i really want to know when i can receive kitkat update for this tablet.my tablet is sm-p601 united arab??????????samsung support going really bad.they just made a new phone everyday.no software support.

• 2015-01-31 16:43
  • HIrJ

I used this tablet for almost a year, and forme this tablet run very nice, good performance, no lagging, no sudden death, good battery back up ( estimate 1 and half day with normal usage). Avg camera quality but i almost never use the camera. Very usefull s-pen.

• 2015-01-31 00:35
  • U}}C

> In reply to nill @ 2015-01-08 06:02 from N9@S - click to readYou should have kikat on it by now!

• 2015-01-30 22:54
  • nGgW

> In reply to Arc @ 2015-01-13 03:56 from t7Xx - click to readThis tablet dosent support sim card.

• 2015-01-30 22:52
  • nGgW

> In reply to Anas @ 2015-01-18 08:06 from S9hn - click to readI have this tablet 6 months and it works great. No lagging at all. Its a beautiful tablet. It great watching videos and movies on it. It has great sound. Very smooth and display is beautiful. You can get beautiful magnatic covers for it that works a bit like s viewer. Really good tablet.

• 2015-01-30 22:50
  • nGgW

> In reply to kevs @ 2015-01-19 21:40 from 3xLK - click to readYes.it does have file manager.

• 2015-01-30 22:45
  • nGgW

> In reply to Kai @ 2015-01-18 06:52 from tVqW - click to readi have a new one if you want i give u great price below MYR1500

• 2015-01-26 09:03
  • 9xNr

hi. i just brought this tab and the first time i used it im wondering why there is no file manager in the application..i is that normal?..i know all samsung product have file manager..i download already FM in the play store..just asking about it..any comment guys ty

• 2015-01-19 21:40
  • 3xLK

I need help in buying the 2014th new edition
I found that most people saying that it switched off suddenly , How was that??
Actually,I am really interested in this tablet,What are your opinions?
please tell me any flaw about this device

• 2015-01-18 08:06
  • S9hn

Is it true that this model is discontinued... i just went to a samsung center today

• 2015-01-18 06:52
  • tVqW

> In reply to ortotype @ 2014-12-02 21:54 from fjUH - click to readA good day! I'm also an Eng'g student. Can I ask what circuit simulator is working with this Note? Is Multisim working? I hope you can reply. I'm still deciding if I'm going to buy this. Thank you!

• 2015-01-13 03:56
  • t7Xx

• 2015-01-13 02:33
  • t7Xx
Total of 991 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).