Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-17 10:20 from NsHx - click to readYour right some people dont no what they are saying as for me this samsung note model n8000 has an excellence performance

• 2015-05-23 19:30
  • dZq6

I am using this tablet since 2013 Jan. Battery is dead. Tablet is always stucking. I canT use it stable. I tried some other custom roms but it is still slow. I suggest you guys to buy an iPad if you want to use a tablet for gaming and watching etc. The best thing on this tablet as you know S-Note.

• 2015-05-19 02:55
  • J8DP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 20:38 from d$y{ - click to readStop writing nosense dude. You can buy anything for all we care. If you are illitrate and have no clue on how to use the note its your problem. This note and other similar series including ipad are made for productive people, not lazy idiots who all the time are uploading photos.

• 2015-05-17 10:20
  • NsHx

Suggest me maximum storage and high speed memory card for this note n8000

• 2015-05-03 19:01
  • ii7D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-29 13:33 from pX7H - click to readMine did too! Wait for the battery to run out and try charging again, didn't work. So I went to the shop and they change the mainboard for me.

• 2015-05-03 07:44
  • KSDA

My samsung Galaxy note 10.1 was hanged cannot on or off...just blnking logo....that samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on screen

• 2015-04-29 13:33
  • pX7H

can update GT-N8000 to official kitkat in the philippines!!!!!! I herd they release in Germany last year

• 2015-04-27 14:26
  • 7XH}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-22 22:48 from t7@k - click to readtry use wi-fi network , because OS upgrade need speed of your active network

• 2015-04-25 14:55
  • sEKf

I can't updage my OS. It's still ice cream sandwich. :(

• 2015-04-22 22:48
  • t7@k
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 20:53 from awFX - click to readI had the same problem, I'm now using this one and it's great: https://www.fasttech.com/product/1364300-univers­al-2-4a-4-port-usb-wall-charger-ac-adapter.

• 2015-04-20 14:53
  • Nui5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 20:53 from awFX - click to readhad the same prob , well i changed my charger ,i took a 5 volt 4amp multiport charger optimized for both tablets, i phones and normal ios phones . now my note 10.1 charges and fills up in 3 hrs30 minutes. change your charger

• 2015-04-04 08:48
  • 0wqP

I have been using N8000 for a year, it handles the apps great but its ver bay at multivtasking, specially have multi tabs open when browsing the internet. Its a total nightmare and no updates available for later than android 4.1.2 ver,

Recommends average performance

• 2015-03-30 15:20
  • v{u@

get better charger and short thick usb cable.
do not charge it from PC, it does only 'trickle' charge, but it is not enough to charge the battery.

google trickle charge for more info.

• 2015-03-25 15:29
  • TXY5

I have a problem with battery of samsung galaxy note 10.1 n8000 it charge for 6 hours but it charge 50 percent can you help me to solve this problem

• 2015-03-19 20:53
  • awFX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-07 20:38 from d$y{ - click to readThere are lots of 3rd party apps that could address your problems dude...

• 2015-03-14 02:37
  • PT}x

Why I would not buy a Samsung tab note again . What Samsung note 10.1 not does .1 it does not support flash player 2 copy and paste does not work from Notes nor from Any attachments.3 It does not support video formats from Nikon camera d3300 . 4 it can only import pictures in S note one by one a tedious task . 5 . If you want to sent pictures with yahoo it will allow you multiple pictures in one go but only if you make the pictures small first other wise it will say to big to sent . 6 if you like to sent pictures with your e mail (the envelope on your screen) you can only import the pictures one by one . Over all a very disappointed result and if I change my tab I will not run to the shop to by an other Samsung in a hurry.

• 2015-03-07 20:38
  • d$y{

When I want to open my the lock of my tablet, it stopped, and after that only the Samsung logo is displayed. How can I solve this problem?

• 2015-03-07 13:45
  • HIJF

• 2015-03-07 10:59
  • d$y{

to the guys that already upgraded their note to kitkat version
what is the disadvantages of this version ? as my note is with the jelly bean 4.1.2 version and it lags a lot
does the kitkat version fix that or not ? if not , how to solve this issue ?

• 2015-03-03 22:10
  • fvLM
Total of 2016 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000.