Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

> In reply to haha @ 2014-09-14 17:29 from IWbs - click to readPurchase a New Charger

• 2014-09-18 22:12
  • vx6d

> In reply to haha @ 2014-09-14 17:29 from IWbs - click to readFirst hello to you

I have the same problems with tablet too, when i put charger in, the tablet doesn want to charge(sometimes it does, but sometimes simply doesnt want to charge....now i am charging the tablet on 3 days or untill it comes under 10% ... and yes the other thing is when the tablet is charging, the charger is very hot....i think there must be some serials mistakes in the factory....but anyway the tablet was great desition to me anyway....

With smiles
Hihi :)

• 2014-09-17 14:39
  • na0A

How do I up-grade my note 10.1 ice cream sandwich to kitkat 4.4 version. Please give me the step by step guide. Thank you.

• 2014-09-16 10:09
  • fsTx

> In reply to OZenthusiast @ 2014-09-08 20:07 from 4b}f - click to readReinstall Kies from Samsung, do not download kies 3. Once installed connect the tablet to your pic, once reconised it show show there is an update available. If this still doesn't work there is another way you can get the update but I'd have to put a much longer post on here to try and explain what you have to do.

• 2014-09-15 13:01
  • mXw5

the screen is alway blink. sometime the screen cannot pop up. when i charge the note 10.1 the charge switch become very hot. the screen do not show any indication like the battery is charging. may i know what is the problem with my note 10.1 ?

• 2014-09-14 17:29
  • IWbs

Yeah dear...
When I always check the update over air... but nothing!! Then I decided to make backup of my device, when I connected it it shows that there is update available... then I accepted it and proceed. Although usually our country get the updates very late. But we get!! Try to do it manually by Kies.

Regards

• 2014-09-11 08:39
  • 3JDL

To rami kz, how did you update to 4.4.2? I'm still on 4.1 and been trying to update on a regular basis, but never with kies. I just tried this, but my kies is only good for transferring info from one device to another. I've been considering a new tab, but truly love mine and would hate to do this. Please advise me on how to get kitkat. Would really appreciate it.

• 2014-09-08 20:07
  • 4b}f

How did you update to 4.4.2 via kies? I'm still running 4.1 and been trying for a very long time to update via the software update under About Device. Please tell me what to do. I have kies, but it's only good for transferring from one device to another. I don't see any update or upgrade info. I love my tablet, but I've been looking for a new one because of this problem. One of the main reasons is the speakers are located on the front. All the new tabs have them on the sides. Front is so much better. I hope someone reads this and helps me. I'd really appreciate it.

• 2014-09-08 19:36
  • 4b}f

for me its the most versatile tablet even at its second hand form. you can do everything from reading to drawing and everything jotting notes looking and editing word or presenting PowerPoint, this has great value for money even in its second hand form, I highly endorse it to all who would like a thing that has everything tech wise in his hand. apple is no good, share photo through bluetooth anything, only the problem is battery, it gets depleted easily so wise to have a power bank with you

• 2014-09-03 11:57
  • wHrS

It's really disappointed how Samsung ignoring this device, and maybe others!!! It is not just ignoring also I feel they want us to throw it thinking that we will buy the new one!!

Now I confused why this upgrade like this!!! I don't know what to say! !

• 2014-08-27 22:59
  • nCHx

> In reply to n8000 @ 2014-08-04 14:24 from PUMs - click to readI already downloaded it via Kies, it's available there only

• 2014-08-27 22:54
  • nCHx

> In reply to Andy @ 2014-08-10 11:24 from PTFx - click to readJust download it from whatsapp/android y using browser.

• 2014-08-24 18:11
  • sS{s

> In reply to cj @ 2014-07-25 10:59 from sBSv - click to readDont update to kitkat ,it will vanish all the features of the note

• 2014-08-24 12:30
  • X0J%

If you are wondering how to take the screenshots now that the screenshot button is gone, all you have to do use hold the button of your stylus and touch your screen.

• 2014-08-23 09:17
  • 6PCh

It's ultra best....don't think.....just go a head & buy....it's fantastic / Excellent / Marvellous

• 2014-08-23 01:32
  • KSt6

4.4.2 update sucks..some of the the best features of note 10.1 has gone..like pop up screen for watching videos..and it always hangs up..4.4.2 is a crap..dnt waste ur tym upgrading..!

• 2014-08-22 04:35
  • apMr

ScreenshotGn8000 display not seen after updating

• 2014-08-16 18:35
  • qPI6

It's work with me 1 year and 6 months then motherboard of it is failed

• 2014-08-13 23:45
  • Nk23

> In reply to c54 @ 2014-08-06 12:05 from vGrk - click to readhi c54 i have a tutorial in youtube on how to update your n8000 (only) official update..I split them in to 2 parts.. link part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g3FBPz_nBM link part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFUMmVfiPsE

• 2014-08-13 20:49
  • 3J8L

My device is taking forever to get charged and it eventually gets fully charged and disconnected from a power source it gives a low battery message...Could it be the battery?

• 2014-08-13 13:12
  • NXp{
Total of 1976 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000.