Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.4
7.4

Could you please say how you got this kitkat update? i am trying to updte, but nothing is happening. i am still wth jelly bean

• 2014-07-09 20:57
  • rx2F

I got this a year back ago. It has an update to KitKat 4.4.2. My galaxy note 800 is running on KitKat and the package is around 800 MB. Hope they give android L update.

• 2014-07-09 07:18
  • utaB

Easiest way to do a screenshot. Hold the Power button and Volume down at the same time.

• 2014-07-08 19:36
  • v0qT

Just use your stylus, press hold button of the stylus and touch the screen using stylus it will take screenshot

• 2014-06-30 16:45
  • v0qZ

Hello im from iran nearly to pakistan I updated it to kitkat yes the air view dosent work on some apps like chrome .... but it has big bad problem the ART replaced dalvik and many apps force close my rom is from germany and I flashed it because there isnt any middle east rom yet.

• 2014-06-30 12:27
  • L6{i

after upgrading to kitkat the air view feature in the default video app does not work.....is someone else also experiencing the same problem?????

• 2014-06-28 17:17
  • Kx5s

From Pakistan, has somebody updated to kitkat 4.4.2, when will be ur turn,Mena region where from confirm, but make guessing, Now when It is outdated, no fun updating, except last breadth, Technology is moving too fast, as one model takes one quarter to, become obsolete.

• 2014-06-28 13:48
  • y@@4

> In reply to gMh @ 2014-06-26 12:51 from sF{Y - click to readHow to update to kitkate 4.4 from icecream sandwich 4.1.2

• 2014-06-27 13:27
  • nTS7

Mine also upgraded to Kitkat. but didn't encounter any lag so far. Only one thing bothering me, my PDF files cannot open by using Adobe.

• 2014-06-26 12:51
  • sF{Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 18:24 from tDMy - click to readPress Power & volume down buttons together to take a screen shot/capture.

• 2014-06-25 12:30
  • KAjN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-21 18:24 from tDMy - click to readpress power button and volume near power button ( to less the sound button)

• 2014-06-24 09:15
  • PAWn

I've just upgrade to kit kat, lags is just like anywhere. I could not save what I amend in SD card. Probably from the apps itself or other things. Lost the widget video afetr upgrading it...still exploring and find out why.

• 2014-06-24 05:33
  • Da}c

I haven't decided whether to upgrade to kit kat or remain with jellybean. Looks like the new version lacks of many features. I need to look for more reviews before upgrading

• 2014-06-24 05:13
  • RJhp

Got my Kitkat update via OTA here in the Philippines....still exploring the new OS

• 2014-06-23 20:53
  • t7Cm

• 2014-06-23 20:48
  • t7Cm

Guys... Please think very carefully and research before upgrading to 4.4.2. In my personal opinion it is infact a downgrade. A few things work better. But many features, such as multiwindow, allowed triggers on automateit app, become worse. Further there is no point of such a large notification panel. Finally, once you upgrade, you cannot downgrade or flash a new ROM.

I am regretting that I upgraded my device, and I will gladly trade my 4.4.2 device with someone who's device still runs 4.1.2 ...

• 2014-06-22 16:45
  • X{xf

Can anyone tell me how to screenshot/capture screen with this new Kitkat upgrade? I have no idea.

• 2014-06-21 18:24
  • tDMy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 18:39 from t7Xk - click to readProbably you should try to buy new charger. Mine was like that too, then my friend gave me the Tab's charger which is compatible and I got my battery 100% charged in 3-4 hours only. I also bought a new one for n8000 and it works well too.

• 2014-06-21 18:22
  • tDMy

Today on 20 june i updated my device, but i did not like it,
1---- navigation button has come in lower middle portion which is completely pointless.
2----- The notification pannel is just taking entire screen, now what is point in covering the entire big screen with notification.
3----- all time except media and game, in landscape mode you will be getting little less working space that is due to notification at top 2 to 3mm space is always covered with black stripe, while browsing it is really annoying

• 2014-06-20 10:35
  • u7Y9

updated to kitkat andhrapradesh india works fine :)

• 2014-06-19 05:06
  • ITnb
Total of 1955 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000.