Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hey guys,
I have a question I update from 4.3 to 4.4.2, I've root the phone and I have some shortcomings:
1). The camera has no settings.
2). When you go into the alarm settings are no options like in Android 4.3
3). In alarm section, missing tab dock, a kind of screensaver that was current month, the weather and some optional shortcuts. That missing too.
The problem is KitKat 4.4.2 or is because I rooted?
(Since I have studied, I noticed that it is a bug of android)
If anyone has encountered the same problem and it was esolved please contact me on Facebook: Gruescu Ovidiu Adrian
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-04-20 21:15
  • n3yx

> In reply to Gazzasore @ 2014-04-20 16:45 from KgwB - click to readI have no idea. Mine is full screen in Facebook.

Have you tried uploading directly from phone?

• 2014-04-20 18:19
  • mGtq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-20 17:07 from HjBG - click to readPlease kindly throw your phone. That's the best solution. :)

• 2014-04-20 18:17
  • 2Iqk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-20 17:07 from HjBG - click to readMine has a small dot shadow in the middle.

• 2014-04-20 18:16
  • mGtq

Hai Experts here! Please tell me which phone is better between Note 3 and Lumia 1520?
I know, it's foolish to ask you which is better between two different Os! Android and Windows......
So far I hadn't used either Android or Windows.....
I'm a Symbian fan! My present phone is Nokia 808, the 41mp cam phone. It is serving me well. But I know it's limits in the present tech world! So I need some change!
My requirements:
1) I must customize my phone as I like.
2) Battery should survive one and half day with heavy Net browsing.
3) The phone should not get heated while downloading from Net or while charging.
4) I'm not a heavy gammer.
5) Camera clarity is very important!
Please, I need a genuine reply from the users of both the phones.

• 2014-04-20 18:01
  • rAME

Dear all,need ur help.my note 3 camera hv problem.
when i want to shoot pic,the line will coming out.
Does anyone facing the same prob with me?
Can teach me how to solve this problem?

• 2014-04-20 17:07
  • HjBG

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-20 16:36 from mGtq - click to readNo Still doesn't work The photos on Facebook from 808 are 2048 x 1152
(16:9)

I changed the Photo size in the Note to the same but doesn't work still ends being small on FB

• 2014-04-20 16:45
  • KgwB

> In reply to Gazzasore @ 2014-04-20 14:09 from KgwB - click to readAppreciated.

Since you are using a computer, crop or resize the image that you uploaded from the phone to the same pixels ratio of the image from your 808 and N8. Since they give you full screen, use them as your reference.

• 2014-04-20 16:36

Dear all,need ur help.
my note 3 camera hv line when i open the camera.
Does anyone facing the same prob with me?
Can teach me how to solve this problem?

• 2014-04-20 15:54
  • HjBG

after updating to kitkat I can't make any shortcuts on lock screen ......

• 2014-04-20 14:57
  • rkgs

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-20 13:54 from NyjD - click to readSorry I should had be more Specific in my post

So is there a setting that can be changed

or is there an App that will let you upload photos so when you go full screen on a computer they are Full Screen with no Frames or Boarders

• 2014-04-20 14:09
  • KgwB

> In reply to Gazzasore @ 2014-04-20 13:48 from KgwB - click to readYou didn't mention about viewing it on Computer Screens earlier!!! Just now!!!

Since you talk about your 808 and N8, I assume it is on the phone screen.

It depends on the resolution (pixels) of the photo and the cropping, not the phone. Ok?!!!

• 2014-04-20 13:54
  • NyjD

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-20 12:49 from NyjD - click to readI'm not talking about viewing it on my phone

I'm talking about viewing it on Computer Screens !!!!

• 2014-04-20 13:48
  • KgwB

Is factory reset bad to phone?

• 2014-04-20 13:28
  • 3Yat

> In reply to Gazzasore @ 2014-04-20 10:56 from KgwB - click to readSet to auto rotate and when the picture is in portrait, view it with the phone vertically.
When the picture is in landscape view it horizontally.

• 2014-04-20 12:49
  • NyjD

> In reply to Taha @ 2014-04-20 07:30 from mIfZ - click to readMaybe you have a bug infected song files.

Try to reset to factory settings.

• 2014-04-20 11:18
  • NyjE

Ok I have just changed from a Nokia 808 and many years ago N8

Ok when posting photos on FB they are small
When you click on Full Screen The photo stays the same size with a large black Frame around it

My 808 and N8 all photos go full screen total full size no Frames at all around the photo
Is there an App or setting that can be changed to sort this problem

• 2014-04-20 10:56
  • KgwB

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-19 18:53 from Shwk - click to readWhen I bought the phone I immediately updated the software to kitkat...
So I have no experience of jelly bean...
but while playing songs. .whenever I turn the screen off n turn it back on it shows nothing while buttons are working pen sounds are working ..... any 1 knows why ?
Any1 had experienced this problem?
Any solutions?
Thanks :)

• 2014-04-20 07:30
  • mIfZ

> In reply to Ray @ 2014-04-19 18:32 from 4yT@ - click to readBack up all your files and apps then reset to factory settings. Afterwards, restore all your files and apps just like nothing happens.

• 2014-04-20 06:15
  • NyjD
Total of 7377 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.