Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

• udinyangpakaisamsung
  • Rating0

> In reply to grfeds @ 2014-04-23 18:47 from nCdL - click to readN900 is a fake model. I almost bought the similar phone

• 2014-04-24 00:45
  • mY$n

No radio no direct call on the s 4 and note 3 what is wrong with you Samsung. I feel raped like someone taking awy something. I didn't give. Your suppose to add features not take it away. I guess the s111 is better

• 2014-04-23 22:02
  • 4$R6

why I can't open snd use the googleplay apps? it says unfortunality sopped.

• 2014-04-23 21:00
  • Usmy

am palnning to buy note3 replacing my nexus 4 , and i had list of options note 3,moto x and S5 which one will be best ???

• 2014-04-23 20:46
  • 0RRG

> In reply to Jumas4646 @ 2014-04-22 11:01 from Nw6B - click to readN9005 better. its faster.

• 2014-04-23 19:39
  • dQ9w

today I celebrate 6th month Birthday for my Note 3 N9005. So far so good and never disappoint me. Face some battery drainage after major software updating and after 2 weeks down the road, the battery life gets even better. although I owned a Sony T2 (replacing my note1), and also face some people in Sony T2 page condemning Note 3, I still love my Note 3 most. T2 is good just not so good if you really owned both. Anyway, jealousy kills so up to them. As a Note 3 owner, this phone is just WOW.. Just get it if it's in your shopping list!

• 2014-04-23 19:37
  • ibfN

my name of the phone is N900. and none of those models are there in the bio

• 2014-04-23 18:47
  • nCdL

> In reply to alikwt @ 2014-04-23 12:15 from pVPf - click to readYes, pretty much the same good performance I'm getting per full battery charge.

Don't totally drain your battery like under 15% often. The best practices is keeping the battery charged between 20 to 80%,according to engineers so the battery can hold on to power in the long term.

I do a battery calibration every month or so by charging to 100% and drain to 1% so I get accurate battery statistics.

Avoid heating up the battery by doing heavy games while trying to charge. Overheating can create short circuit or bloating in batteries. That's why it's good to have that battery bundle with the cradle charger.

If I need to charge battery with my phone's compartment, best it's turned off or not use it to prevent an excessive overheat, and always don't leave it charged even after it reaches 100%. You can get a plug timer and set it to about 2 hours.

• 2014-04-23 17:34
  • v0qT

I just got the note 3 so far I like it. I also like the fact it came with extra tips for the stylus. I also got the blue tooth head phones and love them.The (LG HBS750)

• 2014-04-23 17:17
  • QK34

> In reply to [deleted post]Now you claim you got the Z2.

We all know how problematic the Z2 is:

Xperia Z2 owners reporting issues with gaps in chassis and overheating:

You can post your imaginary findings of the Z2 in a different page. This is the Note 3 page. No matter what you write here, we are not impressed with the Z2 as in your fantasies.

• 2014-04-23 17:02
  • v0qT

> In reply to [deleted post]Only way to prove us is a screenshot of your battery, display screen on and LTE data usage. Put up or shut up.

These are my super heavy usage times of between 9 to 12 hours per full battery, getting between 4 to 8 hours of screen on usage.

You might say that's nothing. But look at how much I use LTE data - 50 to 80GB worth a month. That means I use 1.5 to 2.5GB on a daily average (two full batteries). I went 5 to 7GB a day sometimes.

Look:

Those doesn't even cover wifi downloads. If you're not bright enough to understand what all this means, prove to us that your T2 Ultra can work that much LTE data download and yet perform its full battery life. It just means I can download .75 to 1.25GB per battery charge on a span of 9 to 12 hours.

I don't plug in and just change to a fresh battery in the afternoon.

If you can't even give any screenshots proof how your battery actually performs than copypasting from what Sony just provided, you're a damn dirty liar to us and to yourself. You have no business posting to any site to brag about how long your battery last.

You'd probably get great battery life from doing almost nothing with your T2 Ultra.

• 2014-04-23 16:26
  • 7XYP

Using Note 3 from past 6 months. My usage goes like this;

1) 8 Hours continuously used at work with activities like calling, texting, emailing, writing notes using S-pen, editing images and doing mark-ups using S-Pen, Sending and uploading images on drop-box, downloading installing and uninstalling apps, testing different apps,

2) Online messaging using whats app, viber, wechat and other related apps.

3) Online phone calls through out the day using Skype and Nymgo

4) Extensively using Google maps for driving directions and location sharing.

5) Extensively using Teamviewer to work remotely on my personal PC.

With all the above I charge my phone only once when I go to bed. Battery life is decent. Sometimes it causes excessive drain due to multi-tasking with the use of online apps that consumes online data services.

I was using Apple iPhone 5 earlier had no complaints, except it was not very open in terms of multi-tasking specially at work. Then I switched to Galaxy S4 which was a very good phone. But I needed the S-Pen feature which gives me more flexibility in my work.

After switching from S4 to Note-3, I realized below benefits;

- Processor is dam fast
- Performance is never an issue
- Strong Battery Life as compared to S4
- Wifi connectivity strength is slightly better than S4

Overall its a great phone.... go for it!!!

• 2014-04-23 12:15
  • pVPf

Im enjoying it... Best ever.

• 2014-04-23 12:07
  • 0wqU

Hey guys,
I just want to say that, I solved the problem with the camera settings, and those in alarm. Simple, reinstalled Android 4.4.2 then rooted.
It works perfectly.
Note 3 SM-9005 LTE, and if anyone is interested in wat version I installed (CSC) you can find me on facebook: Gruescu Ovidiu

• 2014-04-23 09:45
  • iF}P

This is the best phone ive ever had.

• 2014-04-23 08:41
  • 9Lb7

Got the note 3 us verizon version unlocked for a good price.. nice phone....:))

• 2014-04-23 08:22
  • uuS{

> In reply to [deleted post]Yes, trust the guy who bought the lower ended T2 Ultra over the Z2. He only brags about the Z2. Yes, the 4k video recording overheating is normal trait for the Z2. Forces you to capture only 3 minutes of ultra high video.

Those gaps on the Z2 are normal as well. One way to eliminate the overheating. Is this the "liquid cooling" you brag about, but it's not in the T2 Ultra? Explain to us more, please.

He just comes here to talk how bad the Note 3 is with his imaginary use of a Note 3,and how his new T2 Ultra is extremely way better - lower screen resolution, lower processor, lesser than 5GB of usable internal memory, only an incredible 1GB of RAM to boast how even better his fixed battery is without even showing us a screenshot. I think he's trying hard to convince people to get Sony instead.

I believe it's called sourgraping in a way.

• 2014-04-23 05:50
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2014-04-22 22:37 from XrUn - click to readTalking about my Note 3, it actually doesn't warm any time. Talking about the camera's image sharpness at night, changing it's settings I can get really better results. But tell me, what phone can take the same quality photos at night as well as in daylight conditions?

• 2014-04-23 02:51
  • P4vN

Gave up my thoughts to buy Lumia 1520 and going for Note 3 soon!

• 2014-04-23 02:24
  • YT10
Total of 7460 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.