Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-02-26 23:34 from nEys - click to readI run a business and after seeing so many people in my tiny life of 27 years I have come to the conclusion of not believing anyone.
So before the purchase I actually threatened the seller that if I find the phone to be fake I would simply go on and claim a refund and all that, and asked him to step back in case it were a fake. Then after seeing his bold replies I was little bit confident, but when I finally received the phone and after checking almost all the options via that app called Phone Info and even then asking the same on XDA I made sure that the phone was/is authentic.

I always count Ebay as the filthiest online place of the world. Doesn't matter how many feedback, purple, green stars the seller have, you just can't trust them. But in my case there was no other option other than Ebay as N9005 isn't sold officially in my country, so all the other places like Amazon, Flipkart, well they were selling (and still do) the Exynos (N900) version, which I didn't want.

• 2015-02-28 04:02
  • uten

> In reply to Younus @ 2015-02-27 12:29 from P$wY - click to readBuild quality of Note 3 is very good, it's not the best like M7 or M8 but it's still very very good. Xperia Z2 on the other hand has awful build quality! Check the self crackling issue on XDA! Just because it's Glass doesn't mean it's better. As I have always said, it can't be more impractical to use Glass on phones! There is no question that the Note 3 is significantly better built than XZ2, doesn't matter how much you hate plastic.

• 2015-02-28 03:58
  • uten

> In reply to Sazzoman @ 2015-02-27 22:20 from TSLI - click to readHave you been smoking mate? Bad call quality? LOL. Other than some Motorola phones Note series have one of the best call quality! Headphone sound is bad? WOW!

And you are viewing 2K and 4K wallpapers on a 1080p phone?

Well!

And where's the Lollipop upgrade? It's already released! Check XDA or sammobile.com!

• 2015-02-28 03:55
  • uten

Where in the ef is the goddamn lollipop update?Could please someone give a date? Phone is good.Not liking the call clarity and headphone amplification quality is still sub par.Not good with power management. 2k wallpapers looks good on the screen.4k even better.

• 2015-02-27 22:20
  • TSLI

Where the ef is the goddamn lillipop update?

• 2015-02-27 22:02
  • TSLI

i have n9005 4G LTE model but i can not see lte option . please help its only shows gsm mode. wcdma and gsm mode.

• 2015-02-27 20:55
  • IT@2

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-02-27 14:49 from StU% - click to readYeah. Thats why i got it and i was told in mobile store it would cost 200 pounds to get new screen put on if i broke my screen on note 3. So its great that if you drop it the screen wont break. Good having tempered glass on my phone.

• 2015-02-27 15:16
  • nEyq

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-02-27 14:49 from StU% - click to readThats great lakwolf. It will keep your screen protected on your note 3:-)

• 2015-02-27 14:53
  • nEyq

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-02-27 14:41 from nEyq - click to readJust got my tempered glass blondi.makes the screen more responsive plus all out protection.worth every penny ;-)

• 2015-02-27 14:49
  • StU%

> In reply to rkb. . . @ 2015-02-27 14:23 from rKYr - click to readNote 3. Better specs. 3gb ram and 32gb internal memory. Good built. Si i would say go for not 3.

• 2015-02-27 14:41
  • nEyq

Which phone should I buy.
Galaxy note 3 or galaxy A7 ??
plzzz suggest me...

• 2015-02-27 14:23
  • rKYr

> In reply to Younus @ 2015-02-27 12:29 from P$wY - click to readYou already answered your question, impressed by Note 3. Z2 had a bad battery backup and build quality of Note 3 is good and easy to maintain than Xperia Z2.

• 2015-02-27 12:44
  • vGUZ

Hii, I want to buy mobile under 30K I am confused whether to go to Note 3 or Xperia Z2.. Please help me but I am impressed with Note 3 with unique features but stepping back due to build quality. Thanks in advance

• 2015-02-27 12:29
  • P$wY

Please released 5.0 lollypop

• 2015-02-27 10:54
  • U{ig

> In reply to Amit0601 @ 2015-02-27 08:30 from PUak - click to readCheck the settings for S Voice, many times it is caused by the setting of activating S Voice on double clicking of Menu button.

• 2015-02-27 10:12
  • vGUZ

Note3 after pressing unlock button takes a while to wakeup ...can we do any thing about it?

• 2015-02-27 08:30
  • PUak
  • F

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-02-27 00:00 from nEys - click to readOh,its nothing! I have bought a hause for my note 3!

• 2015-02-27 07:08
  • 0w7m

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-02-26 23:35 from StU$ - click to readLakewolf the first one i bought cost me nearly 11 pounds and it wudn stay on my screen. Wasted my money. But like i said i got the one i have on my screen in the same place you got yours. But think mine was 50 pence more. But its still good price. Sometimes the cheaper ones are better. So i go for the deals now. Cos there just as good or even better than expensive ones:-)

• 2015-02-27 00:00
  • nEys

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-02-26 23:35 from StU$ - click to readLakewolf thats were i got mine from lol. Yeah they go on your screen great. Your note 3 will be well protected when its on lakewolf:-)

• 2015-02-26 23:50
  • nEys
Total of 12233 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.