Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

> In reply to manm @ 2014-11-22 07:33 from 6PfB - click to readCome on get a grip fella,do the specs ya self.take the plunge and get note 3,then think walla lakey was right !

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-22 10:43
  • 3JnZ
  • R

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-20 12:35 from 3JnZ - click to readWhich one best s5 or note 3... which one more heatup...

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-22 07:33
  • 6PfB
  • R

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-21 19:38 from dQ9w - click to readWaves ♡ ;-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 22:32
  • 3JnZ
  • R

it is an awesome device except that i got a terrible lag in the operation of some application specially s note app

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 22:13
  • fm0I
  • H

> In reply to Saurav Ghosh @ 2014-11-21 16:45 from utef - click to readWell im not upgrading to android L . Its the most ungly layout ive seen. Im sticking with 4.4.2 . Its working great. As a dear friend said to me why fix it if its not broken!

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 19:38
  • dQ9w
  • R

> In reply to Chap @ 2014-11-21 07:34 from 0w7m - click to readI love White backgrounds. I always set a light type wallpaper. Super AMOLED is gorgeous, to me using a dark/black wallpaper/background is killing its purpose. Battery usage? Maybe, but I don't care much for battery.

But yeah, that Greenish notification toggle background is simply awful. I can't even look at it in screenshots, can't believe how poor it will look at personal usage. Will have change the background.

Not everything needs to be changed, those which were appreciated before should stay there as it is.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 16:45
  • utef
  • R

after kitkat update, both system and android os drains over 20% of battery(total 40%-60% lol)

any solution except rooting it??

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 16:24
  • LCes
  • U

> In reply to Chap @ 2014-11-21 07:34 from 0w7m - click to readYeah. I agree. I would rather have the black background. Lollipop dosent look nice. Its green and white.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 15:22
  • dQ9w
  • R

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-19 19:59 from dQ9w - click to readBut it is all white,except for the meny(depends on the current wallpaper). I dont like it and wont upgrade to android l. I prefer deep black on gorgious super amoled. And generaly speaking note 3 looks much better without android l(yes,i ve watched that video and i dont like it at all).

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-21 07:34
  • 0w7m
  • R

I use Good@Good

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 20:11
  • nxi9
  • U

Thank you. You have a nice xmas and a very happy new year lakewolf. Big hug from me x:-) see you in forum when you come back:-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 18:54
  • dQ9w
  • U

It would be better if Samsung releases note 3 neo and note 3 that supports Indian 4G frequency of 2300 MHz.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 15:45
  • utAX
  • U

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-20 13:59 from dQ9w - click to readI wont be in much now,so you take over,give good advice and have a great xmas and new year.big hig x :-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 14:45
  • 3JnZ
  • R

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-20 12:35 from 3JnZ - click to read lol:-) it true lakewolf. :-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 13:59
  • dQ9w
  • R

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-20 12:22 from dQ9w - click to readYou tell em babe lol,its GSMareena and there to idle to check the specks there self.im gona leave it up to now cus ive lost my patience grŕrr lol :-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 12:35
  • 3JnZ
  • R

> In reply to ssaw @ 2014-11-19 18:29 from XNpA - click to readWell s5 has only 2gb ram. Its display size is 5.1inch. Note display is 5.7inch and has 3 gb ram. You can compare the two phones and then decide.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 12:22
  • dQ9w
  • R

> In reply to Saurav Ghosh @ 2014-11-20 10:34 from uteg - click to readThats great. Im glad everything is fine:-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 12:08
  • dQ9w
  • R

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-11-17 22:02 from dQ9w - click to readThere's isn't any hardware fault, it was the Assisted GPS messing up at every reboot.

Anyway, it's all fine now.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 10:34
  • uteg
  • R

> In reply to dani @ 2014-11-17 15:35 from sUvN - click to readTry those 2 apps. Those give more functions than the default task manager.

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 02:33
  • uuTd
  • R

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-11-19 21:11 from 3JnZ - click to readOh. Thats good. I wouldnt loose sleep over it anyway:-)

  • Reply
  • 2014-11-20 00:36
  • dQ9w
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 10624 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.