Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to ithehappy @ 2015-07-07 02:14 from ute6 - click to readI know. I watched a clip on youtube note 5 specs and it says it will come with SD Card. So i hope its true. From what ive read in deff websites they say it will come with SD card. And Im looking forward to it. As its getting nearer there will be leaks out about the specs. So we will know what to expect. But samsung could surprise us ithehappy:-). How long will none removable battery last? Ive never had a phone with none removable battery? Do they last couple years? Anyway im deff getting it:-)

• 2015-07-07 02:43
  • nEys

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-07-07 00:31 from nEys - click to readOh yes, that is the phone I will be getting, I mean chances are 99.9% or something like that. What else would I get anyway? I mean lets face it, there is no actual rival of Note series! I was for a brief period excited about Sony Z Ultra, but well that project seems to be abandoned by Sony, so now this is the only 'real' thing left for 'real' people. I will be really disappointed without a removable battery though, no SD card I can live with, but no removable battery isn't good. Don't think that single reason would be enough to put me off from it though. The biggest confusion is, which one to get, I mean would there be two versions of this as well, a SD and an Exynos one? I will prefer the Exynos one as it will be 14 nm and more or less much better than the SD chip from all angles, but I am worried about custom ROM/ Kernel support of XDA. I won't be buying a phone without any developer support, have learnt my lesson with Exynos S4, not taking that path any more.

• 2015-07-07 02:14
  • ute6

> In reply to ROn59 @ 2015-07-06 23:51 from nEys - click to readThank you. :-) no im not upset. Hes not important enough to upset me. And i know everything he said is not true. Im not that kind of person. Hes done it to other ppl. I just laugh at him ranting lol. But thank you anyway . And all note 3 users always give good advice. Not just me. I can only do the best i can:-)

• 2015-07-07 00:54
  • nEys

> In reply to ithehappy @ 2015-07-07 00:22 from ute6 - click to readI wont have lollipop on note 3. But im waiting for note 5 hoping it comes with M or newer version of lollipop cos all phones will be lollipop Il still keep my note 3 as backup. But since looking at my friends s6 and her letting me use it to see how lollipop is i have to eat my words and admit its nice. So thats why im waiting for note 5:-)

• 2015-07-07 00:41
  • nEys

> In reply to ithehappy @ 2015-07-07 00:22 from ute6 - click to readAre you waiting for note 5 ithehappy?

• 2015-07-07 00:31
  • nEys

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-07-06 14:15 from MVg6 - click to readWait for Note 5. Or just get the Note 4 now. The price is darn attractive anyway. I have tried really heard to resist myself from buying it.

• 2015-07-07 00:22
  • ute6

> In reply to me @ 2015-07-06 17:37 from vbKB - click to readIf you find lag on Note 3 on Lollipop, and if you think battery is not good, then an honest advice is go back to that G2 or whatever it was.

Oh if you just upgraded to Lollipop from Kitkat without wiping the phone then I have nothing to say.

• 2015-07-07 00:20
  • ute6

Hiya , blondi.:) i always see you on note 3 forum and you are doing good work, ovr ther.. dnt let that person upset u. Ur beter than HIM! Tha other note 3 users will see him for wat he is. TROUBLE!. A nd like you said a bully. With a captal B Kp ur chin up and along wif other note 3 ppl gve ur good advice.:)

• 2015-07-06 23:51
  • nEys

Ive helped a lot of note 3 users since i got my note 3. Ive had ppl come on to forum saying im doing a good job Thank you to that person over in s5 forum. But all note 3 users are all doing a great job. And i thank them all for helping me. Il continue to di the best i can:-)

• 2015-07-06 21:34
  • nEys

Im a good person. I help ppl with advice if i can. Roggersclub, hes tryn to get you against me. Thats how horrible he is. If he came on and apologised instead of playing ppl of against each other ppl will respect that. But to be just vindictive towards a note 3 user who has always tried to give good advice. Honest advice. That shows you what kind of person he is. He just a troll! Like i said i caught on earlier on that he was using diff names. Hes just plain horrible person. He will do to you what he did to me. Like i said i stay true. Ive nothing to hide. But hes not to be trusted!

• 2015-07-06 21:16
  • nEys

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-07-06 20:22 from Bw@I - click to readOh and another thing roger,have you notice how he or she waffles on about nothing,hmm you will find out in note 5 forum when and if your in there,thats if he or she will let you get a word in,as the saying goes,dont judge a book by its cover,read it first,im not all that bad realy,helped alot of ppl in here over last 12months,just got tangled up with a syco who you will find out in due cause,any ways just becareful,were all here for the same reason and thats HELP,wether its each other or others, ;-)

• 2015-07-06 20:54
  • Bw@I

Roggersclub. Dont trust him. He did this to lot of nice note 3 users. They ended up leaving. Dont fall for his comments. Let him waffle on so to speak lol :-)

• 2015-07-06 20:34
  • nEys

Hope gsmena is watching him. He likes to bully girls. Go back to LG forum!

• 2015-07-06 20:28
  • nEys

> In reply to RoggersClub @ 2015-07-06 19:48 from KhvW - click to readHe was using diff names every other week. Anyways. Hes not worth the trouble.

• 2015-07-06 20:25
  • nEys

> In reply to RoggersClub @ 2015-07-06 19:48 from KhvW - click to readYeah. Not now. After what he said about me. I dont forgive easily roggersclub. Anyways note 3 forum users have been great. No bullying since he left. Lets keep it that way until we go to note 5 forum:-)

• 2015-07-06 20:22
  • nEys

> In reply to RoggersClub @ 2015-07-06 19:31 from KhvW - click to readhttp://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_...ws-12926.php (be very careful of that you call my old freind.who changed user name not long ago and still uses different names in here my freind.took me a while to suss that one out but i think im sure you know who i mean,any ways enjoy your note 5 when you get it my freind,im sure it will serve your purpose.tc m8ty :-)

• 2015-07-06 20:22
  • Bw@I

> In reply to blondi @ 2015-07-06 19:44 from nEys - click to readI remembered everything. But Its your old friend dear :)

• 2015-07-06 19:48
  • KhvW

> In reply to RoggersClub @ 2015-07-06 19:31 from KhvW - click to readRoggersclub. Dont listen to him. Hes tryn to start trouble with you like he did with me. I Got it the last time he was in, remember?

• 2015-07-06 19:44
  • nEys

> In reply to RoggersClub @ 2015-07-06 19:26 from KhvW - click to readYeah. I know. Like you said just wait until it comes out:-) dont be disappointed yet roggersclub. Ya never know. We could be in for a big surprise:-)

• 2015-07-06 19:34
  • nEys

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2015-07-06 19:23 from Bw@G - click to readWe are just discussing about Note series why you have so much problem with this dude? Of course we moved talking in Note 5 leaked forum but will you please share link of that forum here? xD .and yes! Don't suggest me any other brand I just like Samsung then after Apple.

• 2015-07-06 19:31
  • KhvW
Total of 14265 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.