Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to nitin thodupunoori @ 2014-07-10 20:39 from KSf} - click to readBet you still on 4.4.2 m8ty,just hang in there cus the biggest updates are sent first then minor updates should follow by end of month ;-)

• 2014-07-10 20:50
  • 3JnZ

Got an update of 171.32 mb today in india..
Includes kids mode,virtual tour,knox 2.0 and many more

• 2014-07-10 20:39
  • KSf}

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2014-07-10 19:41 from vGU% - click to readWell lets hope note 3 updates sort out the minor bugs on screen unlocking on 4.4.1 ! I was dissapointed on my note 1 when we users were left stranded on 4.1.2 and no further updates.i was lucky i had this beast bought me but us users of these top notch phones get left high n dry when the new models come out,this phone gona last me a life time now,if anything happens to it god for bid im back to a budget phone. !

• 2014-07-10 19:49
  • 3JnZ

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-07-10 19:21 from 3JnZ - click to readI am waiting for new TouchWiz more than the 4.4.3,now using Nova Prime with S5 theme it's look nice. Other updates doesn't make much difference.

• 2014-07-10 19:41
  • vGU%

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2014-07-10 18:19 from vGU% - click to readIm on 4.4.2 in uk, had an update early hours monday morning 185.18 gbts and still on 4.4.2,just like my note1 i had which came in dribs n drabs so expext it to come come in 3 or 4 minor updates now b4 were officialy on 4.4.3 !

• 2014-07-10 19:21
  • 3JnZ

> In reply to swap12 @ 2014-07-10 17:13 from rKkq - click to readSame here, no update in India.

• 2014-07-10 18:19
  • vGU%

> In reply to androsgn3 @ 2014-07-10 06:57 from 7tEy - click to readI didn't get any update till now in india.

• 2014-07-10 17:13
  • rKkq

Note3 N9005 is a massive power house. Nothing comes close. I am using it and my hunger for more haa finally stopped.

• 2014-07-10 15:00
  • 6P{S

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-07-10 13:31 from v0qT - click to readVery rigjt.. .. Note3 is a Monster.

• 2014-07-10 14:58
  • 6P{S

> In reply to [deleted post]LOL. You just like trolling Samsung pages. Really? C3? It's like a smaller version of a T2 Ultra - a midrange smartphone with the same lower Snapdragon 400, puny 8GB of internal memory that can only accommodate some 1/8th of what a Note 3 can, and just expect all the glitches of what the T2 Ultra has by lots of hangs because it has only 1GB RAM. You have a poor logic.

• 2014-07-10 13:31
  • v0qT
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]You realise the Sony C3 is a mid range device don't you.

The problem with Sony is the same every year.... massive bezels, poor screens (slowly improving) and poor battery life.

Thanks but I will stick with the company that provides the best screens on the market, great battery life and unmatched performance.

• 2014-07-10 13:01
  • T6tw

> In reply to jason @ 2014-07-09 12:02 from vaPN - click to readnote 3 is way far better than s4 bro. its like comparing an i7 intel to i5 intel

• 2014-07-10 10:18
  • vpYp

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-07-10 07:21 from v0qJ - click to readYep. The Note 3 was a substantial step up on the Note 2 but I don't think the Note 4 will be as big a jump. Incremental increases in power, increased screen res, dust/water proofing aren't that important.

I will get the Note 4 simply because it renews my 12 month warranty and normally doesn't cost a cent once i sell the Note 3 and claim the Note 4 on tax.

• 2014-07-10 08:52
  • 2G55

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-07-10 05:52 from y@WK - click to read"... must sell now."?
I'll give you a comment.
I'm pretty much maximizing the potentials of the Note 3 right now, thank you very much - unlimited LTE, changeable battery, drawing and jotting notes with the S Pen, infrared remote controlling, wireless charging, internet radio, 64 GB expanded memory, and practically connected to the internet all day.

As I dare say, I'd skip the Note 4 only if the screen resolution, or RAM are bumped up. I don't really see the point of a 1400 by 2500+ pixel resolution on a tiny screen. (Samsung, are you listening?) It's absurd, even coming from these tech reviewers. And no, a fingerprint scanner and heartbeat sensor will not move me to get it either.

Take for example the Note II and the Note 3's sscreens - anyone telling themselves that the 1080p (Note 3) has a significant advantage over the 720p (Note II) on these 5-inchers is absolute baloney. Pure psychological trickery. I got the Note 3 mainly for LTE, infrared remote controlling, better S Pen hardware and higher internal memory, from the Note II.

Now I don't see myself buying it, unless the Note 4 is going to be water-resistant, is affordable and standard with 64GB of internal memory space, exceeds battery life more than 30% of the Note 3, gets the best performing camera even with low light, double micro SD slots, and one or two surprising new useful features other than what we already see in top tier Galaxy devices.

The Note 4 could be a nice upgrade of NNote II users. I think I'd use the money to buy myself a high capacity SSD for my laptop, rather than buy a device with no significant improvements.

• 2014-07-10 07:21
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2014-07-10 06:47 from vGU% - click to readI sense that Assure is lining us up for another message offering new phones at bargin prices.... smells like a scam coming...

• 2014-07-10 07:04
  • 2G55

my multi window stops working, can anybody help me fix it..thanks :(

• 2014-07-10 07:00
  • vpb}

I just got abt 170 mb update on my n900 note 3 in india battery is draining so fast after update & phone is heating on charging nothing changed only status bar color change from black to grey and kids mod added no download boster

• 2014-07-10 06:57
  • 7tEy

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-07-10 05:52 from y@WK - click to readWhat according to you is 'Max Potential', it all depends how we use our set, if you are using it for only call and text then it's different and if you are using it as a laptop in your business, then depreciation is nothing. Each commodity I this world has depreciation value and if you are getting what you want from a product then there is no harm in paying for it.

• 2014-07-10 06:47
  • vGU%

> In reply to Assure @ 2014-07-10 05:52 from y@WK - click to readI have to disagree with you. If your phone is in good condition and you sell it at the same time you upgrade you normally only loose about $150 or so.

I can claim my new phone on tax so it literally costs nothing to upgrade. I have done so from the S2 > GN1 > GN2 > GN3 > GN4 ?? :-)

• 2014-07-10 06:34
  • 2G55

N4 is n pipeline shud be n market by 4th Qtr. All who r using N3 must sell now, otherwise u have to add more than half it's price to get nxt. Cell is the most depreciated commodity n the world, each day counts? Any model has its good bad aspects, be it 2G to 4G or LTE. Why buy, model which cannot be used to its max potential. Comments are Welcomed.

• 2014-07-10 05:52
  • y@WK
Total of 8733 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.