Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-17 07:50 from NyjE - click to readI turned off my notification for updates. My Note 3 is working properly with 4.3. It isn't broken. There's nothing to fix.

• 2014-04-17 08:28
  • 7XYP

> In reply to basi @ 2014-04-16 13:27 from fCx% - click to readdoes not rejoice much. Note 4 will have a 5.9 inch ful hd display, 3GB RAM. 16mpx camera, S805 Snapdragon processor, will be to upgrade the same as the S4 to S5. Note 4 is a magnified s5 .. Samsung innovation is running out .. I'm from Korea, so I know

• 2014-04-17 08:14
  • mKbs

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-04-17 06:50 from 7XYP - click to readYeah, it is Kitkat 4.4.2
It is already downloaded waiting to install.
For how long should I wait?
When I press later I got the option for 30 minutes before it will remind me again to install.
OMG!

• 2014-04-17 07:50
  • NyjE

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-17 06:06 from NyjE - click to readMy only advice is to refrain from updating till any sort of reviews come out.

• 2014-04-17 06:50
  • 7XYP

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-04-16 23:52 from v0qJ - click to readMy Note 3 N9005 is updating 408.80MB.
What is this software update?

• 2014-04-17 06:06
  • NyjE

> In reply to abortonrange022 @ 2014-04-17 00:16 from 9y51 - click to readLong press the power button and select mute, it works on my N9005!

• 2014-04-17 05:36
  • NyjE

> In reply to yoyanoca @ 2014-04-17 03:11 from N$xs - click to readThe Note 3 Neo comes with 5.5" 720p by 1280p screen instead of the Note 3's 5.7" 1080p by 1920p.

• 2014-04-17 04:08
  • v0qJ

I love this phone all its specs but i like it to be more handy. Is there a plan for a mini note3?

• 2014-04-17 03:11
  • N$xs

Does anyone know how to mute the shutter sound of the camera of the GN3? Muting the phone doesn't work and there is no option to disable it. IT's very annoying.

• 2014-04-17 00:16
  • 9y51

> In reply to MRooney @ 2014-04-16 22:35 from tt8b - click to readWhat do you exactly mean by "I feel little depth in resolution."?

How faster does a game app open from before? Have you timed it from the previous?

"Battery timings are good as well." Like how exactly? did you monitor by making screenshots of battery usage? How much screen on time usage have you been using before compared now?

Perception is different from factual usage differences.

• 2014-04-16 23:52
  • v0qJ

im sori i updated to kitakit. slowly my apps ive always had are begining to stop working. i didnt want the update it jus updated wen i bought it after i put battery in. i wish they wud give ya an option wether ya wana update . kitkats the worst ever. s viewer dosen work. cnt rename videos or images in quik pic. v player dosen work.got an app update for the video player it came with and it said not capatabile with this device. i paid nearly £600 for this jus over a month ago. im sorry i bought it. i advise anyone to think b4 buyn. i wud luv it to be downgraded to 4.3. but ya cnt. i hope u read this samsung. send out a fix for sd card.

• 2014-04-16 23:04
  • dQ9w

Ok. Here I am reviews with 4.4.2 Kitkat on Note 3.

It's been 5 days I upgraded and I upgraded through OTA.

Honestly the update has polished my Note 3. Smooth and Fast (I can say no difference of smooth before and after but Apps open little faster - The Games I mean)

I feel little depth in resolution.

Camera short cut on main screen and it can be changed as well.

Battery timings are good as well. I am getting nearly 3 days.

All I can say is upgrade to 4.4.2 is a safe and recommended but I can only guarantee if you follow my way of upgrading that is formatting cellphone before and after the upgrade as this is I am practising since S2. Many Thanks.

• 2014-04-16 22:35
  • tt8b

samsung is seeding KitKat 4.4.2 For note 3 OTA Today In Saudi Arabia

• 2014-04-16 22:12
  • 8jpr

When I search on google, I get a screen showing all the options as usual. But when I try to click one, it says I have too many windows open and need to go to windows manager. I don't see any icon for windows manager or anything else that could help me. I'm at a loss.

• 2014-04-16 20:17
  • jyM%

note 3, hand on exiperience one month use, purely waste in terms of battery......
battery detail wrong indicate on website

Stand-by time only 26 h maximum(power saving mode)
wifi use 6 hrs

• 2014-04-16 19:48
  • uuZ%

> In reply to Buzz Lightyear @ 2014-04-16 17:29 from jJra - click to readBecause you put the network mode settings to auto.
Put it to GSM only and your signal bar will jump to the fullest!

Learn all the settings first before you conclude.

Sometimes it is the user that has a poor signal. LOL!

• 2014-04-16 19:01
  • mGuC

Having a quite strange issue. Video starts with full screen but if I single tap on screen anytime, it brings the video control bar which is normal but this damn things stays there doesn't go back so I can enjoy full screen. Tried disabling smart pause but no use.

Anyone knows why? Kindly help me please. Thanks

• 2014-04-16 17:59
  • bCe@

I just bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and so far it is good but I'm having issues with the signal. When I'm inside my house I do not have any signal at all but my old phone does have a signal and I'm using the same network to isolate the issue. Unfortunately, Samsung Note 3 really has a poor signal based on my experience. I'm thinking to sell this phone and replace with a new one. Any suggestions on which android does have a strong signal?

• 2014-04-16 17:29
  • jJra

> In reply to shazan @ 2014-04-15 18:10 from K6mw - click to readI don't really understand samsung fans. With Jellybean they praised the phone to high heavens yet cry everyday for kitkat. My question is what are they still expecting kitkat to bring to their stables?

• 2014-04-16 16:23
  • fuNc

5 months of high usage per day and it's still OK. Games, camera, battery, the performance. I'm happy with my Note 3.

• 2014-04-16 16:09
  • J$br
Total of 7289 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.