Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to blondi @ 2014-12-21 17:25 from nIjx - click to readMy husband rooted my note 1 and put 4.1.2 cos it was 4.0.1 i think wen i bought it cash for £599.99. Its still going good. So i wudnt part with it:-)

• 2014-12-21 17:51
  • nIjx

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 17:10 from nw}E - click to readI understand wat you mean. My son give me sony experia m2 brand new. But its not as good as note 3. Its nice phone. But im not fond of sony anymore. But i wud use it until i get another phone. My husband likes samsung galaxy S3. SO i bought it him for christmas. I always buy sim free phones. I wudnt go on contract. But i really like big screen phones. Thats just me. Everybody has their own taste in phones. So im not saying its a bad thing. Always liked HTC phones. Maybe one day il go back to them. But for now im happy with my note 3. It is a good phone. But i admit it shud have been a cheaper price.

• 2014-12-21 17:25
  • nIjx

> In reply to [deleted post]Its not a question of money blondi.its the fact that we are being all ripped off with all these top notch phones.my note 1 cost £550 when it first came our.again i had that bought me.cus NO way on earth i will pay that kind of money for any phone.and belive it or not ive been playing on my daughters s4 and m8s s5 today and yeah there small.but big isnt always better.i was watching my downloaded films on a sony e1 and m2 last week and they were great.so size means nothing to me because that has to be paid for at end of day.wether its cash or 24months of £35 to £45 a month on contract.i love budget phones providing they fit my needs.maybe i wont be in here this time next year and be in a budget phone forum.either way il always have a phone in my hand doing exactly as im doing now :-)

• 2014-12-21 17:10
  • nw}E

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 16:45 from nw}E - click to readLakewolf you getn a budget phone? are you giving up your note 3? I thought you really liked it :-)

• 2014-12-21 16:58
  • nIjx

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 15:57 from nw}E - click to readLakewolf , to be trueful you would find it weird going back to small budget phone after owning note 3. I know i would. Im wanting note 5 if it ever comes out:-)

• 2014-12-21 16:52
  • nIjx

> In reply to R... Romeo @ 2014-12-21 16:23 from t}0m - click to read2 minds think a like lol.

• 2014-12-21 16:45
  • nw}E

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 15:57 from nw}E - click to readSame thinking as mine... Ditto!

• 2014-12-21 16:23
  • t}0m

> In reply to Commentor In Real @ 2014-12-21 12:36 from PF5Y - click to readIts a shame you left note 3 . But i used to buy a phone thinking its better than the phone i had and i always ended up regretting it. But i love my note 3 :-)

• 2014-12-21 16:22
  • nIjx

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 15:57 from nw}E - click to readIts true wat you said lakewolf, but i can never go back to budget small screen phone. Im so used to the big screen . Ive got other phone like note 1 and it still looks big to me. Its in great order. No scratches or dents. Wee bit slower than note 3. But i can use it if and wen anything happens to note 3 :-)

• 2014-12-21 16:17
  • nIjx

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 12:25 from nw}F - click to readLol :-) ano. I got a case for mine a week after i bought my note 3 lakewolf. Cuz its was expensive i didnt want to damage it. I really do look after it. Some questions ppl ask about need to just google it. Thats how i found out things i needed to know. So im pretty sure i know my note now and thats why i can answer some questions:-) i agree with wat you said:-)

• 2014-12-21 16:10
  • nIjx

> In reply to Commentor In Real @ 2014-12-21 15:11 from PF5Y - click to readI know it dusnt help now,but all top notch phones are over hyped n over priced.anything happens to my note 3 then im back to a budget phone.if i hadnt had mine bought me i probably be sonys e1 forum or vodafones smart 4 mini forum.cus end of day phones call tex surf n take pics for under £50 now.as we spk im surfing for a budget phone now :-)

• 2014-12-21 15:57
  • nw}E

> In reply to Lakewolf @ 2014-12-21 12:54 from nw}F - click to readThanks for the advice and info..i'll try get used to it first..if still doesnt suit me,then im done hehe

• 2014-12-21 15:11
  • PF5Y

> In reply to R... Romeo @ 2014-12-21 12:36 from bJih - click to readHahha i really wish to take it back but im in dilemma..note 4 still new,just bought it few days ago..let me play with it,who knows i might fall for it..if not,i'll switch it with my wife..damn shes gonna be happy hahahh

• 2014-12-21 15:03
  • PF5Y

i just bought the samsung galaxy note III, i little bit confused with the colour of battery, should it be green or white? what the original colour of it?

• 2014-12-21 13:53
  • KZ8x

> In reply to Commentor In Real @ 2014-12-21 12:36 from PF5Y - click to readSorry to here that.at the end of day its just got a bigger camera a few tweaks here n there.same size 5.7inch, same ram 3gb,so realy note 3 users were dissapointed realy.its just a hyped up note 3,at the end of day as long as it serves your purpose and does everything you want it to do.but didnt the note 3 just do that,sell it and use your note 3.or if you dont have it any more buy a note 3 again.cexdotcom are selling note 4s second hand £850.and buying them for £450 plus.;-)

• 2014-12-21 12:54
  • nw}F

> In reply to blondi @ 2014-12-16 21:36 from nIjx - click to readTotally damn TRUE...i owned note 4 and left note 3...i hate note 4...really

• 2014-12-21 12:36
  • PF5Y

> In reply to Commentor In Real @ 2014-12-21 12:32 from PF5Y - click to readSir whom you given your Note 3, she is your own wife. Take it back and Give her your Note 4! Problem solved! hehe :D

• 2014-12-21 12:36
  • bJih

> In reply to eash @ 2014-12-21 12:29 from Pxx1 - click to readWhat the hell?? Of course its support video calls! ):

• 2014-12-21 12:34
  • bJih

I gave my wife my note 3 and i bought note 4...i miss note 3 a lot...note 4 doesnt capture my heart...if you have note 3,just stay with it..wait for a better note,might be note 5 6 7 haha..true

• 2014-12-21 12:32
  • PF5Y

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2014-12-21 10:32 from v{$E - click to readNo man, don't upgrade! stay down there. You can't upgrade from your Vauxhall Corsa to Lamborghini Aventador. Just keep your very common Iphone.

• 2014-12-21 12:31
  • bJih
Total of 11109 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.