hotlips, 21 Nov 2014Well im not upgrading to android L . Its the most ungly layout ive seen. Im sticking with 4.4.... moreWell I will definitely upgrade, needless to say that, but I won't until Xposed becomes compatible for L.
PS: Does anyone know how to have this Direct Pen Input method activated everywhere? I can't get it working on browsers!
hotlips, 22 Nov 2014Lol. Yeah:-)Have you seen the dual sim adapter on Amazon hotlips for the note 3.didnt know they existed until tonight lol :-)
manm, 22 Nov 2014Which one best s5 or note 3... which one more heatup...note 3 is a way much better
Lakewolf, 22 Nov 2014Too much bubbles in the bath eh! lol ;-)Lol. Yeah:-)
Got new red aliuminum back cover and tempered glass screen protector for my note 3 :-) Last screen protector i got couldnt get bubbles out.
hotlips, 22 Nov 2014Are ya back lakewolf:-) couldnt stay away from me lol:-) Lol.now now calm down ;-)
Lakewolf, 21 Nov 2014Waves ♡ ;-)Are ya back lakewolf:-) couldnt stay away from me lol:-)
manm, 22 Nov 2014Which one best s5 or note 3... which one more heatup...Come on get a grip fella,do the specs ya self.take the plunge and get note 3,then think walla lakey was right !
it is an awesome device except that i got a terrible lag in the operation of some application specially s note app
Saurav Ghosh, 21 Nov 2014I love White backgrounds. I always set a light type wallpaper. Super AMOLED is gorgeous, to me... moreWell im not upgrading to android L . Its the most ungly layout ive seen. Im sticking with 4.4.2 . Its working great. As a dear friend said to me why fix it if its not broken!
Chap, 21 Nov 2014But it is all white,except for the meny(depends on the current wallpaper). I dont like it and ... moreI love White backgrounds. I always set a light type wallpaper. Super AMOLED is gorgeous, to me using a dark/black wallpaper/background is killing its purpose. Battery usage? Maybe, but I don't care much for battery.
But yeah, that Greenish notification toggle background is simply awful. I can't even look at it in screenshots, can't believe how poor it will look at personal usage. Will have change the background.
Not everything needs to be changed, those which were appreciated before should stay there as it is.
after kitkat update, both system and android os drains over 20% of battery(total 40%-60% lol)
any solution except rooting it??