manm, 22 Nov 2014Which one best s5 or note 3... which one more heatup...Come on get a grip fella,do the specs ya self.take the plunge and get note 3,then think walla lakey was right !
it is an awesome device except that i got a terrible lag in the operation of some application specially s note app
Saurav Ghosh, 21 Nov 2014I love White backgrounds. I always set a light type wallpaper. Super AMOLED is gorgeous, to me... moreWell im not upgrading to android L . Its the most ungly layout ive seen. Im sticking with 4.4.2 . Its working great. As a dear friend said to me why fix it if its not broken!
Chap, 21 Nov 2014But it is all white,except for the meny(depends on the current wallpaper). I dont like it and ... moreI love White backgrounds. I always set a light type wallpaper. Super AMOLED is gorgeous, to me using a dark/black wallpaper/background is killing its purpose. Battery usage? Maybe, but I don't care much for battery.
But yeah, that Greenish notification toggle background is simply awful. I can't even look at it in screenshots, can't believe how poor it will look at personal usage. Will have change the background.
Not everything needs to be changed, those which were appreciated before should stay there as it is.
after kitkat update, both system and android os drains over 20% of battery(total 40%-60% lol)
any solution except rooting it??
Chap, 21 Nov 2014But it is all white,except for the meny(depends on the current wallpaper). I dont like it and ... moreYeah. I agree. I would rather have the black background. Lollipop dosent look nice. Its green and white.
hotlips, 19 Nov 2014Watched the video. It dosent look too bad. I thought it was gona be all white. Buts its just i... moreBut it is all white,except for the meny(depends on the current wallpaper). I dont like it and wont upgrade to android l. I prefer deep black on gorgious super amoled. And generaly speaking note 3 looks much better without android l(yes,i ve watched that video and i dont like it at all).
Thank you. You have a nice xmas and a very happy new year lakewolf. Big hug from me x:-) see you in forum when you come back:-)
It would be better if Samsung releases note 3 neo and note 3 that supports Indian 4G frequency of 2300 MHz.
hotlips, 20 Nov 2014 lol:-) it true lakewolf. :-) I wont be in much now,so you take over,give good advice and have a great xmas and new year.big hig x :-)
hotlips, 20 Nov 2014Well s5 has only 2gb ram. Its display size is 5.1inch. Note display is 5.7inch and has 3 gb ra... moreYou tell em babe lol,its GSMareena and there to idle to check the specks there self.im gona leave it up to now cus ive lost my patience grŕrr lol :-)
ssaw, 19 Nov 2014note 3 or galaxy s5 ?Well s5 has only 2gb ram. Its display size is 5.1inch. Note display is 5.7inch and has 3 gb ram. You can compare the two phones and then decide.
hotlips, 17 Nov 2014Take it back to the shop where you bought it and explain to them whats happening with your not... moreThere's isn't any hardware fault, it was the Assisted GPS messing up at every reboot.
Anyway, it's all fine now.