The best phone. I've used Nokia, Blackberry, and Sony before but this so far is the best. Haven't used my laptop eversince I got this phone.
I updated to 4.4 few days ago, so far so good. Battery consumption is better.
This phone is the best. Better experience it first hand so you would know what I mean.
Ks Panesar, 25 Mar 2014guyz i think samsung note 3 is the best smartphone in world and i should buy it tell me guyz.....No doubt note 3 is the best smartphone.
You can install Install XXUDNC1 Android 4.4.2 Kitkat on Galaxy Note 3 N900 from how-android forum.
it's a official firmware
It's released by samsung.
Parbinder, 25 Mar 2014It's normal while playing games. yes it's a normal :)
SM-N900 – international version with z Exynosem
SM-N9005 – international version with Snapdragon 800
SM-N900A – version on US market for AT&T carrier
SM-N900D - version on Japan market for NTT Docomo
SM-N900T – version for T-Mobile
SM-N900V – version on US market for Verizon
SM-N900S – version on US market for Sprint
SM-N900R4 – testing/beta version or for others carriers
SM-N900P – testing/beta version or for others carriers
SM-N9002 - dual sim version for Asia market
SM-N9006 - verson for Asia market (without Google Play)
SM-N9008 - version TD-SCDMA dual sim for China Mobile carrier
SM-N9009 - dual sim version for China Telecom carrier
Is this normal ???
Anonymous, 25 Mar 2014Hi Guys Is anyone facing heating problem if u play games?It's normal while playing games.
Ks Panesar, 25 Mar 2014guyz i think samsung note 3 is the best smartphone in world and i should buy it tell me guyz.....Agreed!
guyz i think samsung note 3 is the best smartphone in world and i should buy it tell me guyz.....
Is it normal while charging ???
casperot, 25 Mar 2014Zero lemon its available in saudi arabia?online order.
sonny, 25 Mar 2014Z1& Z2 battery life is perfect in two days use and note 3 's battery I s charged twice a ... moreAccording to Phone Arena, "Quite shockingly, the Xperia Z1 ranks last among top smartphones in its class scoring just 4 hours and 43 minutes of battery life on our test."
They go on saying, "Your real-life mileage will be indeed higher, but not much - at such a low score, the Z1 might not even last through a full workday. Only with milder use, you should be able to have your phone last a full day. That’s a frustrating situation, and we hope Sony gets to work to fix this soon.
How exactly does the Xperia Z1 compare versus today’s most popular smartphones? We said it ranks last, but it’s the difference in longevity we find particularly striking. The newest devices like the Galaxy Note 3 and LG G2 have nearly 50% higher scores."
So much for your thrash here. I wouldn't be surprised if the Z2 will have a shorter battery life.
[deleted post]Learn to damn spell. It's Samsung, not Samsaung.
Clearly you're pretty upset about the Note 3's excellent performance and versatility.
The removable battery system is very practical and much more efficient than a fixed type.
1. Better battery cycling and thereby longer life since you can switch and not over stress each battery.
2. Seconds to get a full charge back than wait for 2 HOURS to charge.
It just takes over a minute to change:
3. No need to carry the charger or a heavier power bank.
4. You have a choice of a third party extended battery, even tripling the capacity, like Zerolemon and will last you up to a week of power.
5. Safer to charge on a cradle than on the device as about 10% of batteries have chances to be unstable.
6. Reduces the chances of theft while charging outside the house.
7. An extra battery is smaller and thinner to carry inside your pocket.
8. When your battery finally gives up, you just buy a new one.
9. No need to pay for more expensive internal battery and wait for days to have it installed.
10. Your device becomes practically wireless without the need to plug in via the micro USB most of the time if you just charge the spent battery via the battery cradle.
Come and argue logically. You have nothing to counter the points above. Nothing.