Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to faeldk @ 2014-05-02 20:35 from 8U$i - click to readYeah I used one for a week and it was very unstable, time after time it lags heavily, and it gets very hot

• 2014-05-02 21:18
  • 3bMm

> In reply to Ulhaqpak @ 2014-05-02 20:02 from KI3P - click to readLOL
Have you ever used Galaxy Note 3?
If the device you own has to be reset the way you said, it might be defective.
Where is the stability issues of the Note 3?
I'm using it for months and never mind about any issues.

• 2014-05-02 20:35
  • 8U$i

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-04-29 23:32 from v0qJ - click to readI am not arguing that it can't do something, yes it can do more than what is required in a smart phone but can it do it better than iOS and WP?

The problem is that it doesn't have consistent performance like iOS and WP also I am sick of Android for being very unstable same story with every Samsung Galaxy and most Android phones except Google Nexus series. I have Android since 2 months and I had reset my phone more than 8 times before this I used WP for 3 months and trust me I didn't reset that even once though I had 22 GB of total apps installed on that.

Second problem is that WP is smooth even on 1 Ghz Dual core with 512 MB Ram while Android is not smooth on 2 Ghz Quad Core with 2 GB of Ram.

I would have been very satisfied with Samsung Galaxy if they use Pure Android just like used in Google Nexus so far they are the best Android phones till yet and extremely stable. I am upset looking at Samsung wasting their resources while they have the best hardware but its software have ruined all of it.

• 2014-05-02 20:02
  • KI3P

Can i change save as photo from jpeg to other formet ???

• 2014-05-02 19:17
  • 2S{e

Well, I hope that the update improve battery life, I'll post here the changes.
Thanks everyone!

• 2014-05-02 19:11
  • 8U$i

Guys n N900 there has not been a stability update after 4.4.2 , has someone received or are those for 9005 snapdragon. Now that 3G 4G have started n Pakistan, at least will come out of third rate countries.
Sooner the better.Be it known to Samsung in Person that we shed not be discriminated in future.

• 2014-05-02 19:07
  • y@WF

hi . i just received a firmware update jus now. dos anyone knw whats its for. this is the second firmware update since getn my note 3

• 2014-05-02 18:25
  • nIjy

> In reply to faeldk @ 2014-05-02 17:42 from 8U$i - click to readyes. i recieved tha update 2 nights ago.

• 2014-05-02 18:24
  • nIjy

I just recently purchase a N9005 N3 and i was wondering if it is worth the trouble to update it to kitkat

• 2014-05-02 17:49
  • t7Xi

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and I have my Note 3 N9005 already running kitkat. Today I received a notification via ota to update my device. It takes just two minutes to complete the update, 68 Mb of data. It said that the update was for stability improvement.
Has anyone else received update after kitkat?

• 2014-05-02 17:42
  • 8U$i

> In reply to Papa @ 2014-05-02 13:56 from N7Dn - click to read1. Your service signal might be weak signal.
2. You should lock to the strongest type of signal by setting to your (3G) WCDMA for example at your network mode.
3. You can refresh your signal by going to airplane mode for a few seconds,to reset your data streaking. It works a few times if my congressional is slow at times.
4. The more density of people using data service in an area, the slower the service. It'll be the service provider's fault if it doesn't upgrade its systems to take on customers'usage.
5. If you have LTE service and want to be locked with that signal, the paid app called LTE Discovery cycles till its LTE for you. The free version is manually done. Just make sure your network mode is in auto and you are in one place if LTE signal is weak.

• 2014-05-02 17:26
  • v0qT

I have been using this gadget for the last 4months and the internet speed is worrisome - very slow, keeps showing "error loading news feeds" on some sites and others it takes ages to open. It at times gives an error "check your internet settings" when data is on and later accepts. This is so frustrating!! any Gurus to give a solutin?

• 2014-05-02 13:56
  • N7Dn

Hai guys.just I updated my note 3 to XXUDND1 the update is 28 mb the update is awesome my note 3 is working very fine good work Samsung keep going all the best for the future.

• 2014-05-02 10:40
  • uuY9

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-05-02 07:05 from v0qT - click to readThanks but I just found the solution by searching it on YouTube:

And it works!

Now my N9005 Android 4.4.2 is back to streaming live videos just like before.

• 2014-05-02 07:58
  • mGtY

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-05-02 05:26 from mGtY - click to readOkay... I really was planning to install the 4.4.2 ROM this weekend. This really isn't encouraging news. I'll be doing something else and probably work on improving my Tasker scripting.

I believe you can download the original 4.3 pre-Kitkat firmware for the Note 3. Sammobile has already purged the 4.3, but you can still find a 1.4GB compressed file (2GB uncompressed) to be installed with Odin 3.0.

I learned to do all this the first time after 2 weeks of reading and watching demo videos.

• 2014-05-02 07:05
  • v0qT

I live in Bangladesh. My Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 LTE. In Dhaka, there is 3G. But in the network mode I see 2G/3G (Auto Connect), 3G only, 2G only. LTE is mentioned nowhere. Is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 LTE is a real LTE variant phone. Confused. Please reply.

Shazan

• 2014-05-02 06:45
  • 2CYh

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-05-02 03:48 from v0qJ - click to readOMG! Web flash player no longer works on Kitkat!
I cannot play web live video streaming now like I did before when it is still in JB.
Help!

• 2014-05-02 05:26
  • mGtY

> In reply to Viwa @ 2014-05-01 16:01 from nTRp - click to readOn, interesting to know the actual RAM increased. What region is your OS firmware and is it of a Telco's version or open line?

I've just stopped going to install any 4.4.2 updated firmware until I know which really works properly.

• 2014-05-02 03:48
  • v0qJ

I also face same problem while I play games suddenly it start to heat n when sometime I shot videos it start to heat after a minute.is it a of hardware? Please do give me solution.because I might planing to change it.

• 2014-05-02 03:11
  • syN}

> In reply to AndreiRadu @ 2014-05-01 12:17 from ttn8 - click to readyes. it work in 3g also. i live in bali. use note 3 snapdragon lte and s4 snapdragon lte. both work in 3g.

• 2014-05-02 03:02
  • Mfxa
Total of 9053 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.