Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to moizullah @ 2014-05-27 07:40 from KIXq - click to readme but in n9000 its so bad

• 2014-05-27 11:06
  • fk}2

The Note 3 is a very nice and useful gadget. Despite the improvement still it has some weak points. It is very sensitive to shocks, scratches, water, dust. The camera is not one of the best, it is slow and the focusing is not on the edge. Also the battery pack is undersized. It often warms up severly.
I expect the next Galaxy Note will have solved this problems. Also I really hope The Samsung will not repeat the mistake like with the S5 to putting out sensors!!! Al the sensor in Note 3 are compoulsory for the next Note, and even betters.

• 2014-05-27 10:58
  • 0UdB

Really a great phone. It is better to grab it. Its specifications fulfills all the present date requirements of everybody. Really I was fortunate to buy this product which is totally hassle free.

• 2014-05-27 10:45
  • utLg

> In reply to Android Tech @ 2014-05-26 22:24 from vGP@ - click to readI know that I just mentioned that there are other flagships with 3gb ram, better resolution screen out there. Lol I'm not a brand ambassador of any brand, no hatred or liking to any brands, I just evaluate whether one product is worth for what I'm paying that's all.

• 2014-05-27 08:02
  • YTLH

anybody facing battery draining problem in N9005

• 2014-05-27 07:40
  • KIXq

I have my s4 but i lke note 3 who want there to swap my asus x200?

• 2014-05-27 04:57
  • vaSY

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-05-25 04:48 from v0qJ - click to readit can handle 128GB card not just 64GB...its already proven

• 2014-05-27 03:11
  • MHNF

Can I drowngrade to Jellybean from Kitkat? Which version of Jellybean is the best for Note 3 Lte 9005 model? Reply me soon! Your hard work is appreciated!

• 2014-05-27 02:16
  • 7j}r

> In reply to jos @ 2014-05-26 10:54 from YTJx - click to readif you had patience to read the question asked by that person for which i had replied u wud hav found ur answer instead of showing off ur rude opinion he particulary mentioned 4-5 handsets and asked which is the best and not a single handset was mentioned by the list u have given... so u can shove your comments to ur samsung hatred community and get out of this page coz its for note 3 adopters and user opinion page. Period
Big Frog

• 2014-05-26 22:24
  • vGP@

Each time I have my hands on my Note 3, I like it more. I've recently rooted my Note 3, there's no need but I did this to improve more and more this little beast.
I'm very happy with my Note 3 and it worth each cent I've paid.

• 2014-05-26 21:02
  • L}wx

• 2014-05-26 17:08
  • rAQ$

I purchased Note 3 last week.In the cover,the manufacturing date is 2/2014.But the battery is dated 8/2013.Why this difference?

• 2014-05-26 16:29
  • u14f

good performance and battery life.but running on old touchwiz ui.it has 3gb of memeory.

• 2014-05-26 14:51
  • PScu

Note 4 needs to be very innovative to be worth buying. Hopefully samsung won't just increase the power just like they did with S5 and then say its a new fone. And less gimics and more userbility, stability, productivity and practicality will be greatly appreciated.

• 2014-05-26 14:35
  • NrV3

i want to get this phone.....is there any one have this phone and face any problem with using it....like performance or quality of z cam??????

• 2014-05-26 12:41
  • fvWY

> In reply to jos @ 2014-05-26 10:54 from YTJx - click to readThe same thing happens with Apple iPhones.
It's the name that sells. There are lots of phones better than iPhones and cheaper.
But people blindly buy iPhones because of the "Apple" name, nothing more.

• 2014-05-26 11:34
  • NyjD

> In reply to jos @ 2014-05-26 10:54 from YTJx - click to readNote 3, is a great choice, but there are others as you mentioned, head to head compete with note 3, only missing the main thing, popularity and brand name , spec wise not much difference, like no s-pen,multiwindodw,availability etc,sSamsung has to change the appearance of note and s series from plastic to some other materials, it's quite boring to see always the same thing again and again.

• 2014-05-26 11:15
  • YTJx

> In reply to Android Tech @ 2014-05-25 21:17 from vIgw - click to readOnly one with 3gb ram? There's oppo find 7 with 3gb ram, 2.5 ghz, quad core, antutu score above note3, with 2440*2960 resolution, vivo xplay 3s, with 3 gb ram, 2440*2960resolution,6" screen, 3500 mah battery as thin as 6.00 mm, that's the art man you know only Samsung that's your problem, within 3 years Samsung will lose its leadership, as Nokia, many other brands making fine flagships, but people don't know them or don't look out,. So don't be the frog in the well. Price is tooooooooo high for Samsung, Sony etc...

• 2014-05-26 10:54
  • YTJx

> In reply to Setu Hrithik @ 2014-05-25 11:24 from tE6a - click to readvery f9 and enjoy . .

• 2014-05-26 10:51
  • uNVL

this phone every thing is goood
i like it

• 2014-05-26 09:38
  • L1gS
Total of 9445 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.