Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Sort by:

hey , just found out that there is an update for the note 3. Anyone in India have received it yet ? Any idea what the update is about ?

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-30 09:15
  • 2@rt
  • U

> In reply to nash @ 2014-04-29 20:12 from 9xH9 - click to read4.4 performance is more better and good.if u r heavy user then must needed to restart in two days usage.it freezes.otherways best

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-30 08:51
  • J7R$
  • R

> In reply to Gazzasore @ 2014-04-29 18:34 from Kgtn - click to readMaybe your PC auto resize the pictures.
Check your PC settings and put it to "stretch to fit" or "fill"

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-30 08:04
  • NyjD
  • R

> In reply to vikcoolboy4u @ 2014-04-29 19:08 from utX{ - click to readGo to a place where network coverage is strong.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-30 07:57
  • NyjD
  • R

I have had the Note 3 for quite sometime now and I really am hesitant to update to the KITKAT, can anyone provide the benefits and the downside?

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-30 06:03
  • 9EWj
  • U

> In reply to Ulhaqpak @ 2014-04-29 18:14 from 0wnY - click to readWho are you to say that Android is "not a proper mobile OS"?
I chose Android devices because it's so flexible and more versatile than any mobile OS out.

And the Galaxy Note 3 is unmatched with feastures the 1520 has. Tell us any what feature that the Note 3 CAN'T do your 1520 can. Live tiles can be replicated with a Windows themed launcher - I tried it and it was damn boring. No widgets could be installed and I can customize widgets of my own, thank you. On the flip, the 1520 CAN'T do a lot of things the Note 3 can, like multi-tasking with multi-screens, miracasting, a Wacom digitizer, infrared remote control, USB 3.0, changeable battery, and the list can go up to 100 more features your Windows Phone CAN'T.

If your argument is about WP being so smooth, then I can say the Note 3 is very smooth device in that department. We can't buy your poor excuse of WP being young. I was using Windows Mobile over 10 years ago on my Compaq Pocket PC. Microsoft and Nokia had years, but they CAN'T match the competition in the mobile OS platform.

I'm game with Windows. I use Windows 8.1 on my gaming laptop, and I plan to get a Surface 2 for my mobile computing needs. But for my mobile OS, it's still Android because I can do a whole lot more than WP.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 23:32
  • v0qJ
  • R

Do you think upgrading to kitkat v4.4.2 is good or bad for the note 3?

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 20:12
  • 9xH9
  • Q

qwsum SAR rate

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 19:35
  • nTRx
  • C

hi all i am from India i have a problem i bought the note note 3 n9005 its region unlocked and rooted but the problem is that the sim shows network in 3g network but in 2g network it shows emergency call only i have tried 2 3 sims but all having same problem will anybody know how to solve this and i have already switch it to wcdma/gsm both

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 19:08
  • utX{
  • Q

> In reply to Ulhaqpak @ 2014-04-29 18:14 from 0wnY - click to readPeople who use Windows OS on laptops and desktops feels the same as Windows OS is full of bugs, so would you say it's not a proper OS when comparing it to Unix/Linux?

Denying Android as an OS is the same mentioned above.

Every OS has certain characteristics and the OS that leads the current era is the one which is User Friendly and gives flexibility in selecting applications.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 18:49
  • ttLi
  • R

have any new item for the new software? and the battery life will be long or short?

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 18:35
  • RIEV
  • R

I'm in Thailand
I've had my Note3 LTE for about 2 weeks now
It came with KitKat installed

When I first got it an Update came through in the first Hour

Then again tonight another Update tonight
The update tonight was for system stability

I hope they have fixed the problem Not be able to upload Pics so they are Full Screen on a Computer Screen

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 18:34
  • Kgtn
  • U

> In reply to wang @ 2014-04-29 17:51 from tUnh - click to readIt will be available after few days.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 18:32
  • vGSU
  • R

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-04-27 18:10 from v0qJ - click to readDude! Because Android is not a proper Mobile OS either this needs to be fixed or Samsung need to switch to Windows then it would be really fun to use.

I myself use Android its a fun fact that I am completely against it. Nokia haven't died but its name changed to Microsoft Mobile.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 18:14
  • 0wnY
  • R

Well, I tried updating note 3 to a stability update as all of you here told. But, I am getting this message

"The software update service is not available. Maximum number of roll-out updates has been exceeded. Try later or update your device using Samsung Kies"

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 17:51
  • tUnh
  • U

Is The New 25 MB Update fixing bugs Like ( Screen off While Getting A Call ? or Battery Drain or Disable Music Album ART In Lock Screen ) Please If Somebody Update The Mobile Inform US .. Thanks

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 16:05
  • fkSF
  • Q

> In reply to Mezyme @ 2014-04-29 11:27 from v0qJ - click to readOpen Google and type Lazada in the search box then press enter.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 15:37
  • mGu@
  • R

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2014-04-29 11:41 from vGTE - click to readJust updated the firmware. Don't see anything new. Could be stability update.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 12:45
  • K6jh
  • R

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-04-29 11:37 from NyjD - click to readThis update notification is coming after Android 4.4.2, as my N900 is on 4.4.2 now.

  • Reply
  • 2014-04-29 11:41
  • vGTE
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 9007 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.