Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to hehe @ 2014-08-17 17:31 from SvMZ - click to readMore features and a removable battery - the only Galaxy Note 3. Android has more apps. Note 3 more pocket sized than the 1520 which you need a bag to carry.

• 2014-08-17 19:36
  • v0qJ

this is also a great phone...i don't know what will i choose between the two phones, lumia 1520 or note 3 ???

• 2014-08-17 17:31
  • SvMZ

friends if you are Iphone lover and do you want to change to android here is fine way to select your phone such as Xiaomi Mi series. it is very great have features like IOS. But giant like Samsung LG and so on makes it customers restricted by giving very very minimum features and update. Its Shame Shame..

• 2014-08-17 16:14
  • Khti

have note 3 9005 for i year but there is no LTE although it suppose it have. how can i use 4G whith my phone?

• 2014-08-17 12:47
  • 03ZY
  • F

> In reply to MRooney @ 2014-08-17 09:17 from U3xh - click to readYep, mine was dropped within few days of purchase and at that time I was using flip cover. After that I always use rubberised Griffin back cover and it protects the phone.

• 2014-08-17 10:43
  • vGTd

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2014-08-16 08:27 from vGUp - click to readParbinder. Have you seen how smartly Samsung has designed Note 3 Front. Screen is few mm inside the frame. So if it's dropped, your screen will be saved!

I really really like that! That's one more reason why I love Note 3 so much. I hope Alpha carries the same!

• 2014-08-17 09:17
  • U3xh

> In reply to Chaebol @ 2014-08-17 08:06 from 7IKE - click to read100% Agree. Note Series is awesome and becoming more awesome day by day!

• 2014-08-17 09:14
  • U3xh

Perez, if you are saying TheNeighbor is being paid by Samsung.

Please count me in one of them.

I love Samsung!

Not because it's a brand to love but it is based on my experience of more than 3 years!

• 2014-08-17 09:12
  • U3xh

I've had this phone since October 2013, and am still diggin' it. I upgraded from iPhone 3gs, and I think I'm going to stick with the Note series. It even got me to get a Note tablet. I love the S-pen, it's great for sketching/creating artwork, and taking legible notes with its pressure-sensitivity. I don't know why other companies haven't gone the precision-stylus route, but Samsung does it right-- I'd compare it to using a mini Wacom Cintiq. It's a powerful phone. It has the perfect screen size for gaming, watching video and reading news too. Coming from someone who used an iPhone, now I can do so much more with the Galaxy Note 3.

• 2014-08-17 08:06
  • 7IKE

Dear friends, Please do not expect that Samsung will give us update with S5 features. It is confirmed market theory of Samsung that it won't release any such features to Note 3. so Friends do not make yourself fool. Consider to buy some other good brand smartphones. I have been using Samsung more than 4yrs, out that I am telling you guys.

• 2014-08-17 05:05
  • KhtI

> In reply to Perez @ 2014-08-16 07:50 from fuN1 - click to readTerming satisfied users as 'paid by Samsung' is a kind of trolling. How many Note 3 users you know personally, you are speaking in a way like you have conducted a survey regarding complaints of Samsung especially Note 3. Check in the market and do some research on internet.

• 2014-08-16 08:30
  • vGUp

> In reply to Perez @ 2014-08-16 07:50 from fuN1 - click to readMobiles need to be cared, no glass in this world is unbreakable whether it is Gorilla Glass 2 or 3. It all depends how is it dropped and on what surface, my Note 3 dropped 2-3 times but its safe just minor dents which is hard to find, even there is no peel off complaint on the chrome part of the Note 3. I am satisfactorily using this set for 9 months.

• 2014-08-16 08:27
  • vGUp

> In reply to Perez @ 2014-08-16 07:50 from fuN1 - click to readWell in my case it never freezes, it never happened that sometimes while using an app, it can close it without consent, even though in the middle of a transaction (I.e. Mobile banking app). I do all my office work on Note 3 including banking transactions etc. Getting hot is a normal thing while playing heavy games only, in my case. It never gets hot while talking, facebook, internet and normal usages and yes this is not a paid opinion.

• 2014-08-16 08:22
  • vGUp

> In reply to Perez @ 2014-08-16 07:50 from fuN1 - click to readI'm pretty sure I never got a cent from all my postings here.

Hmm, "every user of Samsung has either changed his screen or he has a cracked one, this is not the case with other mobile."? We all know you just came up with that sentence. I've gone through the first two Galaxy Notes, and their glass fronts haven't even had a scratch and the don't even need protection film. I'm just careful of not dropping my device - ever.

You should get an Otterbox.

• 2014-08-16 08:13
  • t7Xh

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2014-08-16 00:23 from t7Xh - click to read@the neighbor, now I know you're one of those paid by Samsung to defend its failures. I now understand why you a are blind to the truth, and you can never see my point.
When you talked about breaking pressure of a glass, Samsung phones break more often than any other mobile devices in the world, every user of Samsung has either changed his screen or he has a cracked one, this is not the case with other mobile. Simply because it is labeled gorilla glass, doesn't make it gorilla glass, in fact most of the things you see on the specification sheet of Samsung is gimmick, as a paid defender of Samsung you won't even know about that.
I know your note 3 is perfect, it is error free, isn't it? Be happy with it. Only you know the pain you feel when it gets, hot, freezes and sometimes while you are using an app, it can close it without your consent, even though you're in the middle of a transaction (I.e. Mobile banking app).

• 2014-08-16 07:50
  • fuN1

I bought this phone 3 month ago, and I like it so much, the performance, the software ( updated to Android kitkat the first day I bought it)...
Really nice phone and I recommend it to everyone, but take care that if you buy a cover with a magnet it will affect the screen writing accuracy, ...
The stylus writing improved and became very good...

• 2014-08-16 06:40
  • HBA3

> In reply to hotlips @ 2014-08-15 03:13 from nFcx - click to readUsually the updates having this size are usually stability updates and there is nothing special about them.

• 2014-08-16 05:11
  • uWVi

> In reply to MRooney @ 2014-08-16 00:40 from 6Qf3 - click to readi agree with u... event my s5 cant beat my lovely note3

• 2014-08-16 02:03
  • U}}A

It's been a year since this beautiful elegant device was launched and still it comes in top 8 devices by daily interest (carrying 44% popularity.

I haven't seen any device except SII for that long. Correct me If I am wrong.

Secondly about the update I received couple of days before. It increased battery timings 6 to 7 hours plus a new security update was installed and more smoothness added (although its difficult to feel)

Thanks Samsung

• 2014-08-16 00:40
  • 6Qf3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-15 18:42 from fuNc - click to readWhat dip you think is Gorilla glass? All glass have breaking pressure, even Gorilla glass. The iPhone also uses Gorilla glass. It too breaks from a fall. We highly doubt you had an insurance. You were posting about warranty. If you really did had insurance, you had poor skills in fighting for your right as a customer.

One of the things I hate people referring to anything from the Note 1 size with the word "phablet". Manufacturers like Sony Nokia or Samsung don't even advertise it as "phablet". Geez. I'm glad Samsung isn't going to do anything crazy like going bigger with the original Note series. They know top pocket size should be key for buyers like me.

The Note 3 is what I'd carry in just my pocket at times when I don't need my bigger devices to do something.

You giving out your "proof" of purchase wouldn't mean anything. Just stop trolling your lies here. And the S Pen is variably what Nokia missed with the 1520, or else I'd buy one.

• 2014-08-16 00:23
  • t7Xh
Total of 10763 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3.