Hi, I don't know if anybody had this problem, but I want to share with you all. i just bought note3 and when you switch to max video resolution. make a video. when you checking it, it looks like video was damaged. i checked in another phone in shop, no problem. i gave it to repair, but samsung already 2 weeks, doesn't give me any answer.
So, check video before you purchase note 3. Other ways it's fantastic phone.
portil01, 25 Oct 2013is this phone water resitance , water and dust proof? Does this phone has corning gorilla glass?
Kiz, 25 Oct 2013so will you tell me Note 3 N9005 O2 Version is better Or Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Original Version ... moreHi. I guess the answer for your question is depend on your preferences. Everything inside out is the same. The only different is the proccessor. N9005 do have 4g lte with qualcomm snapdragon and the N9000 using exynos octa core. Hope this help. Bye..
chedsabahmalaysia, 25 Oct 2013Hi there. Its 100 percent the same to original samsung galaxy note 3. It's just branded to spe... moreso will you tell me Note 3 N9005 O2 Version is better Or Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Original Version is better
swap12, 25 Oct 2013bro, Don't listen to any comments go for Note3 i have personally used Note 2 & now using N... morethe same here, note2 is good but now note3 is superb!
if u are going for freedome os, multitasking - multiwindows, removeable battery and microsd card slot, then samsung is the answer
help me friends my collegue will buy for me note 3 version N9005---4G from saudi arabia an d i am from Egypt iask it will work or that version locked as i heared, thanks
Dovice, 25 Oct 2013Quick Note 3 review after a week or so from a former Note 1 user whose Note 8 is at Samsung fo... moreonce you open up the camera app on extreme left hand top corner you will see a icon with 2 arrow in opposite direction just press it and you will get front camera working.
Quick Note 3 review after a week or so from a former Note 1 user whose Note 8 is at Samsung for repair after the display cracked for no reason overnight. (Tempered glass can break if temperature changes, IE, from warm of day to cold of night.) Anyway!
1. Battery life is outstanding, even more so if you remove the sim card and use it as a WiFi only device. If the latter, after a days use, I had 85% battery life left after 8 hours! With sim, still very good. 2. Fast, in particular browsing photos - now as smooth as iOS. 3. Great screen. 4. Stylus apps are excellent and Samsung has done a good job improving them. Active Note is priceless and I have used it to jot down phone numbers whilst on the phone and then call the numbers from the hand written note! 5. Rear is nice to grip and isn't tacky, although the fake metal rim around the edge is not so nice, but I have ordered a case anyway. 6. Audio quality is very good. 7. Big negative: Camera autofocus is not very consistent and there is NO macro! I have been unable to take photos of objects closer than about 5 inches, whilst my other phones can. Hopefully this is a software bug. Other negative, also with the camera, is I cannot work out how to use the front camera! IE, take a selfie. Yes, there is that PIP (Picture in Picture) mode, but no pure front camera only mode, or am I doing something wrong? Where's the icon to switch cameras? 8. Other negative is that the TouchWhiz interface for phone related features is limiting over stock Jelly Bean. You cannot swipe between phone modes (IE, Contacts, Dialpad etc) and there is no way to assign a specific contact number as the priority number to be dialled when touching the contact name. IE, you sometimes dial a person's home number not their mobile number. On other phones, Samsung included, I have owned, you could specify which number got priority when you touched or swiped a contact name to dial.
Anyway, all the above flaws are software fixable. In all, a superb device that blows iOS out of the water from a productivity and value for money angle. One more thing: I bought an official Samsung HDMI/MHL cable. Outputting the Note 3 content to another display, TV, projector etc is great: Full 1080P!
portil01, 25 Oct 2013is this phone water resitance , water and dust proof? Yes but keep in polythene
Muvahhid, 25 Oct 2013Hi, guys. I can't make a choice between Note 3 and LG G2. Some people complain about heating p... moreI have G2 and it's true- no heating while watching youtube, movies,browsing, etc... with excellent battery life in terms of usage,and the rear buttons is ergonomic, you can adjust the volume easily while on call, u can capture easily with one hand by just pressing the volume button from standby mode, but still I am TEMPTED to consider Note 3 for it's fantastic screen and stylus.
Kiz, 25 Oct 2013but i need to know about this that my note 3 o2 version hardware is same as Original Samsung G... moreHi there. Its 100 percent the same to original samsung galaxy note 3. It's just branded to spesific carrier. That's all. Bye..
Hi, guys. I can't make a choice between Note 3 and LG G2. Some people complain about heating problem of Note 3 and others say there is no any problem. Which one of them say truth?.
I've read the comments about LG G2 from other forms and Gsmarena. I didn't see any comment about technical problem but several users has written that G2 has touch screen issue. Note 3 seems excellent but reality is different than specifications which have being shown here. Users know the most accurate information about them. Write your personal experience as a user these phones, please.
nooooooo samsung note 3 has way better specs than iphone and it all comes down to anyone can use an iphone because they dumbed it down for ppl so they would over look being locked into everythink apple no freedom ............. apple is a good phone dont get me wrong but samsung one it with this one my ninjas
Tcool, 24 Oct 2013Is that the only advantage of Note 2? More on videos and pictures. Since I am not concerned ... morebro, Don't listen to any comments go for Note3 i have personally used Note 2 & now using Note3. Note 3 is way ahead of note 2 in terms of picture & video recording. You will find it yourself when you will use it.
Christian A. Saputra, 25 Oct 2013Dear Gadget Lovers, especially SGN Lovers,
I have questions regarding the SGN 3.
I have ... more
1. Pretty much everything is improved on the SGN3, it looks better, has a lot better screen, battery life is better, its smaller, lighter and thinner and has a lot more power. The s-pen and all the apps have been improved.
2. SGN2 has FM radio and sunset photo mode.
3. I definitely think so but the SGN2 is still a good device.
5. My preference would be SGN3 > LG G2 > Z1 = One MAX > Z Ultra
I think the ultra is way too big to be a phone plus it has really average battery life. A 5" screen on the Z1 is a bit small for me especially when its n't much smaller than the SGN3. The one max is pretty bulky and has last gen components. The G2 would have been my next choice as it looks great and is really compact with a big screen.
Dear Gadget Lovers, especially SGN Lovers,
I have questions regarding the SGN 3.
I have used the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for 1 year. And I have been thinking of upgrade to SGN 3.
1. What are the main advantages for SGN 3 over SGN 2?
2. What are the main advantages for SGN 2 over SGN 3?
3. Does it worth the change from SGN 2 to SGN 3?
4. What I read, was that SGN 3 doesnt have the Radio? is it right?
5. My other options are Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Z1, or HTC One MAX, or LG G2, besides the SGN3? Which is better?
Thanks so much for helping me.
chedsabahmalaysia, 25 Oct 2013Hi. Your phone is original. I guarantee you. Unfortunately, your phone is not an international... morebut i need to know about this that my note 3 o2 version hardware is same as Original Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 or anything difference between O2 or Original N9005