Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

16%

6.6
6.6
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 03:32 from Hkt{ - click to readYes, you are right and it is overall worth buying.

But, let me add on my opinion, Heating will not happen when you are not gaming and charging.
Gaming really will suffer heat especially on the screen upper part and rear camera.
I suffer the most overheat when charging, I hope you can try to feel yours when in the middle of charging your note 3 neo.

• 2014-10-22 08:43
  • veNQ

I am using note 3 neo and since day i am facing network issues at some certain points phone looses connectivity but it shows full network coverage and after restarting the phone it returns into its normal condition. I tried hard resetting the phone and even changing the sim didnot work well. I would recommend not to buy this phone its full of defects.

• 2014-10-22 08:19
  • Hkth

I am having this phone.When I bought it its already having kitkat.Don't know why people post misleading comments without owning this device.Its an awesome device.Only problem I faced is that the ram usage is on the higher size.But well it has 2 gb ram to handle that.And beside no device is perfect.Overall its worth buying.

• 2014-10-22 06:15
  • CVPc

> In reply to Ak @ 2014-10-18 11:06 from XuB9 - click to readGood phone.. am using it for last 2 months. ..
Longer battery ... good for surfing, watching HD movies... but didn't try gaming... no heating issues and lagging for me...using nova launcher with elun icon pack to get rid of boring touchwiz.

• 2014-10-22 03:32
  • Hkt{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 00:47 from XNaY - click to readAccording to your believes, I don't think really support your statements.

My mum is using note 2 and I'm using note 3 neo.
I had tested both with a same game (Sky force, which a high graphic game) played at the same interval.
It happened to be note 2 never overheat and stay about 32'C, while my n3n can feel hot to 38'C. I read this temperature using antutu.
So I believe that n3 neo itself has overheat issue or for my n3 neo.

Do you think it's a defect because others claim to be no overheating issue to n3neo.

Thanks.

• 2014-10-22 01:45
  • PTGn

> In reply to viper007 @ 2014-10-21 19:42 from X0ND - click to readThanks for your response.

Can you state your current Android version?
I'm very nervous about this, mine get overheated and not warm like your said while gaming more than 5 minutes. Really happened to all games like this.

I'll continue my words at the next post.

• 2014-10-22 01:41
  • PTGn

> In reply to viper007 @ 2014-10-21 19:42 from X0ND - click to readNote 3 Neo does get hot like any other smartphones. Then why some people claim the other way?? It is because of the climate in their geographical area.

I stay in Bangalore-India. Here the mobile shows idle battery temps of 28*C and it goes up to 38*C during gaming.

Whereas once I go to Kerala-India, the device shows idle battery temps of 32*C and it goes up to 40*C during gaming.

Same behavior is observed for CPU temps too.

So in short, when I am in Bangalore I would say "My N3N gets WARM during charging/gaming" and when I am in Kerala, I would say "My N3N gets HOT during charging/gaming".

• 2014-10-22 00:47
  • XNaY

It's a cheap China Mobile version of note series. Don't buy it. I am having it and I am suffering. Please go for micromax which never hangs. I can agree by seeing few reviews that 1 or 2 out of 100 could be a better performer but rest is jus a piece of crap. I got 2 for my wife and me. But thumps up to samsung cheating with stylus. Go get some performance first in this 26k priced piece of crap.😈

• 2014-10-21 22:01
  • rKai

> In reply to Khye @ 2014-10-21 02:03 from veNQ - click to readI have been using note 3 neo (n7500) with for the past 2 months and have played real heavy games like modern combat4 and 5, asphalt8, clash of clans etc but till now never my phone has overheated it just becomes warm a bit which is normal in any smartphone...

• 2014-10-21 19:42
  • X0ND

> In reply to Prajesh @ 2014-10-19 17:32 from utWp - click to readDON'T buy this phone response time is very less

• 2014-10-21 16:06
  • tUp6

My N3 neo was forced to update kitkat 4++ recently and now facing heating problem when open up apps for longer hours e.g playing games or hotspot, someone please advice? How many other users were facing the same problem? What happened?

• 2014-10-21 15:58
  • tufb

> In reply to ritika @ 2014-10-17 09:55 from vweG - click to readDownload it from the web.Untick unknown sources when you download it.

• 2014-10-21 10:56
  • X{TL

> In reply to Priya8 @ 2014-10-20 18:33 from uubi - click to readThat's weird, I'm using Note 3 Neo with 4.4.2 Kitkat, my phone get heat up really hot when playing games like clash of clans.
Why is this happen?

• 2014-10-21 02:03
  • veNQ

Will it get android lollipop? It is my biggest doubt. Plz some one let me know

• 2014-10-20 23:09
  • 9Ds8

My worst choice to choose this phone. It looks beautiful. But if you go by that you can even buy a stylish cheaper phone. Even performance is worst. I have use htc one x. It was really great and better than this one. Any one wanting to buy Samsung please don't. You can even go for windows phones but not Samsung. They really cheat people. Guys phone hangs up so jus downloaded 5 games. Had to unistalling few games use smooth usage. It's annoying and 500 mb ram phones in htc is better than this 2 gb ram tortoise speed phone.

• 2014-10-20 21:04
  • rKH0

267 ppi pixel density... too low...

• 2014-10-20 19:48
  • nUVH

It's been 15 day I got this phone, I am facing hanging problem since 1st day, especially while operating camera, pls recommend wht cud be the solution.

• 2014-10-20 18:44
  • rASM

> In reply to Khye @ 2014-10-19 13:27 from veR} - click to readmy screen gets a little warm.. not so heat and all

• 2014-10-20 18:33
  • uubi

> In reply to ManishM @ 2014-08-24 16:59 from utjj - click to readWhich android are you using 4.3 or 4.4.2

• 2014-10-20 17:55
  • rAQt
Total of 2125 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.