Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

6.7

Note 3 neo :- white or black looks sexy

• 2014-10-24 08:20
  • rAfK

This is hanging and too heating ?
Please tel me

• 2014-10-24 05:14
  • iji2

I am using this phone from last 4 months. Never been disapointed with it. No lag not hanginging issue expandable up to 64 gb which is lot of space. Love the spen. It 8 mp camera clicks great pictures. Low light pics are great. Took pics in Manali, which looks like being clicked with 16 mp digital camera. No douBT it's one of the best phone in market.

• 2014-10-23 23:25
  • GFgu

> In reply to subhayu @ 2014-10-23 17:29 from tEZ7 - click to readI will purchase a note 3 neo
This is good or bad performance phone pls tel me
I wil purchase or not

• 2014-10-23 21:58
  • utMk

this was not helpful like what the freak

• 2014-10-23 17:35
  • k6{c

kitkat 4.4.2 update for note 3 neo creating many problem.need to update as soon as possible ..

• 2014-10-23 17:29
  • tEZ7

Hi guys, can anyone resolve below query about my samsung note 3 neo (sn-750)?

I can see there is motion calm feature mentioned in my setting, which is having screen capturing and auto pause/play video facility. But when i try to use that after activated that feature, its not working, even i have check with youtube presentation videos also.

Kindly suggest if anyone having idea about this.

• 2014-10-23 16:32
  • GQ9k

> In reply to rimmit @ 2014-10-23 09:51 from uur0 - click to readPlease tell us about the charging of the phone, is it very hot because mine will suffer overheat when in the middle of charging. Touch it when charge about hour later on the screen. Quite hotter than gaming.
Thanks.

• 2014-10-23 14:49
  • veSX

> In reply to XORO @ 2014-10-22 06:15 from CVPc - click to readThanks friends im goibg to buy note 3 neo today itself

• 2014-10-23 09:52
  • HktH

i dont know about all the complaints.....but i am in love with my note 3 neo....grabbed this beast at 22500 at local store....not online...online mobiles generally have manufacturing defect....when i pick my neo...i am just amazed to see amoled display which seriously blows all the ips screens in the mkt...nobody come close...the performance is awesome and touch senstivity is brilliant.....all high end games works good with little bit of warming upto 38 degees....
this device is just great with spen....dont spread wrong info about this marvellous piece of samsung...

• 2014-10-23 09:51
  • uur0

> In reply to wm @ 2014-10-22 09:57 from IVEI - click to readYes it is a good phone and I don't suffer lag at all after 2 weeks using it as I taken care of my phone.

To solve your problems, you may try,
Update your android version to the latest 4.4.2 Kitkat,
The best way is to factory reset and see if it works.

• 2014-10-23 03:19
  • veSX

Guys what about the camera of SGN3N?
I've heard that its not too quick.........

• 2014-10-22 21:52
  • iVU7

hd videos dosent work properly,,

• 2014-10-22 21:19
  • vGyk

> In reply to wm @ 2014-10-22 09:57 from IVEI - click to readUpdate to Kitkat if not yet updated, after the update, factory reset the phone, i recommend it.
If it lags really bad, factory reset is the best solution.
You need to take good care of the phone, not installing untrusted apk apps.
Not always keep the useless apps in the background, click back button instead of home button unless you want to use it shortly.
I have no issue about lags at all using it after 2 weeks using it.

• 2014-10-22 11:58
  • veSX

I bought this note 3 neo abt 2 weeks ago..At first, I feel good on this phone but later on the phone started to lag...I don't know why ? How to solve this problem ?

• 2014-10-22 09:57
  • IVEI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-22 03:32 from Hkt{ - click to readYes, you are right and it is overall worth buying.

But, let me add on my opinion, Heating will not happen when you are not gaming and charging.
Gaming really will suffer heat especially on the screen upper part and rear camera.
I suffer the most overheat when charging, I hope you can try to feel yours when in the middle of charging your note 3 neo.

• 2014-10-22 08:43
  • veNQ

I am using note 3 neo and since day i am facing network issues at some certain points phone looses connectivity but it shows full network coverage and after restarting the phone it returns into its normal condition. I tried hard resetting the phone and even changing the sim didnot work well. I would recommend not to buy this phone its full of defects.

• 2014-10-22 08:19
  • Hkth

I am having this phone.When I bought it its already having kitkat.Don't know why people post misleading comments without owning this device.Its an awesome device.Only problem I faced is that the ram usage is on the higher size.But well it has 2 gb ram to handle that.And beside no device is perfect.Overall its worth buying.

• 2014-10-22 06:15
  • CVPc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-21 22:01 from rKai - click to readHey guys do this phone supports MHL HDMI CABLE to tv?? So we can see our phone screen on tv.

• 2014-10-22 05:01
  • sUwb

> In reply to Ak @ 2014-10-18 11:06 from XuB9 - click to readGood phone.. am using it for last 2 months. ..
Longer battery ... good for surfing, watching HD movies... but didn't try gaming... no heating issues and lagging for me...using nova launcher with elun icon pack to get rid of boring touchwiz.

• 2014-10-22 03:32
  • Hkt{
Total of 2142 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.