Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

28%

6.6
6.6
6.7

why my not 3 neo dont get play store update??

• 2014-11-04 06:00
  • 2SBK

This is one phone which will restart or hang when you are about to finish your gaming stage.

• 2014-11-04 03:52
  • rKH4

note3 neo is gud phn ... jelly bean is wrkng proprly.. wse i updte my phn 4.4.2 my notifctn light is nt workng . hanging problem. . whn i told service centre thy told me i dnt no.. whn 4.4.4 will cme ur all prblm will solve.... this is nt gud way to treat to customer. . nd ryt nw i hate samsung... updte 4.4.4 ?? is very necessary.
muzaffarpur.

• 2014-11-04 03:09
  • t}S5

> In reply to irshad5905 @ 2014-11-03 09:58 from utM0 - click to readIf you have a 2Amp charger, it'll take around 3 hours max.

• 2014-11-03 21:11
  • rx2c

who told you note2 get android 5.0 no note2 last update cycle is 4.4.4 and note3 neo is not finalized by the company to get android 5.0 or not wait for phase 2 update list lolipop samsung

• 2014-11-03 20:47
  • rAUT

> In reply to manas01101996 @ 2014-11-03 10:41 from vbTE - click to readI also buy new note 3 neo but I didn't see any problem like that

• 2014-11-03 17:51
  • uw}F

I like so much this fon, i buy it 2 month ago.. Just install a few software and fix the performance like clean master.. For someone wanna check if fon ori or not, just open PHONE > type *#0*# > SENSOR > IMAGE TEST.. it will show a puppy.. Puppy means ori set ^^

• 2014-11-03 16:13
  • tued

> In reply to scoobs @ 2014-11-03 10:09 from Hkt{ - click to readI bought it in bihar.
It is made in vietnam

• U@Hf

Wait for htc 820 :)

• 2014-11-03 14:25
  • t1$D

> In reply to Pra @ 2014-11-03 08:48 from Xjec - click to readNote 3 neo is the best comparing to htc desire 816

• 2014-11-03 11:01
  • YTL7

guys,i buyed samsung note 3 neo few days ago. I saw that in least brightness ,when i scroll up and down in contacts and messages and settings ,there is fading of screen with little bit of purple colour..but this problem does not persist when i increase the brightness or use any other app in least brightness.
please see this in your mobile and reply..
Is this normal or some problem is there with display??

• 2014-11-03 10:41
  • vbTE

i wanna knw smthng different that is samsung note 3 neo is made frm korea or vietnam for indian markets p.lse help me i wannt to take this phne plse reply me fast who is using or having the phne who buyed it frm the south indian markets

• 2014-11-03 10:09
  • Hkt{

Please tel me Note 3 neo charging time is how many hours charge ?
Because my mobile is changing 8 to 10 hours pls

• 2014-11-03 09:58
  • utM0

Note 3 neo or desire 816?? Which one best

• 2014-11-03 08:48
  • Xjec

sir.. suggest final option between htc desire 816 and samsung note 3 neo.. ? and why to buy it?

• 2014-11-03 00:25
  • XjH}

I have Galaxy Note 3 Neo.
I bought it around 4-5 months ago!
Past few days its not working properly.
The battery is not working at all.
I am not able to use my phone because its not getting charged properly.
And it has become a big problem.
So please let me know what should I do.

• 2014-11-02 19:08
  • YTc8

Hi friends, my question is that the Samsung note 3 neo will get the leatest android lollipop 5.0?...pls friends reply me I feel very bad because note2 will get the 5.0 but note 3 neo will not update to 5.0....

• 2014-11-02 18:36
  • HsJQ

Guys I bought dis phone 20 days back...its working great above all it has got really awesome battery back up & i do admit some times it does have few lags as well while opening some of the apps specially camera app, my camera takes nearly 2.5 secs to open up nd same time is taken by the gallery as well to open up. 1 main problem which i face with my note 3 neo is that it hangs when I take pics with flash on though .....though this rarely happens but it do hang when I take pics with flash on .......So can any one tell me how can I fix this issue out....

• 2014-11-02 14:15
  • Hktq

Hlo friend's I bought this mobile and my oppion is that the mobile is gud when I buy look very premium in hand camera is good not so bad font facing camera also good.problem In this phone is performance very bad. The company said there is 2gb ram is there 2gb then there is problem in heavier game but I played only subway suffer there are laks when I play and about touch I not touching screen they automatically touch. And last keypad very bad in anther hand dialer keypad also ver ver ver bad

• 2014-11-02 10:05
  • uvHZ
Total of 2605 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.