Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

11%

6.5

> In reply to [deleted post]it does have MHL support.. check the connectivity and everything section of the review here..

• 2014-08-27 09:16
  • uuAX

> In reply to wildanbaraja @ 2014-08-26 05:29 from PA7F - click to readhave already posted in Cyanogenmod forums to make a ROM for Note 3 Neo.. lets wait and watch..

• 2014-08-27 09:14
  • uuAX

Hey everyone, really will like to purchase this phone. Just 1 question does this phone have MHL capability. Would really like to know. Thanks guys

• 2014-08-27 08:10
  • PHus

can anyone help me ... my Samsung neo 3 is changing the names in contacts... replacing with other name in contacts...

• 2014-08-26 23:56
  • 3Y64

No Much diff in kitkat... icons become white... etc..

• 2014-08-26 22:02
  • 2@rt

> In reply to Five @ 2014-08-26 16:16 from P%$A - click to readHi friend from Cambodiax i live in myanmar but i do not receive 4.4.2 yet. We use Vietnamese made phone in Myanmar. We are also waiting to 4.4.2. I think ASEAN countries will get soon but how much do we wait for many days. India is only one country which is available for 4.4.2. Samsung should not do like that users of other countries

• 2014-08-26 17:43
  • PScX

Helo guy. I wanna ask You some Question about Samsung Galaxy Note3 neo? When Samsung Galaxy Note3 neo get android kitkat 4.4.2 I lived in Cambodia.

• 2014-08-26 16:16
  • P%$A

Hello Admin! When will be available Kitkat version for Kuwait region? Waiting to update My Note 3 neo from Jelly Bean 4.3.3 to Kitkat version. Please reply asap.

• 2014-08-26 13:59
  • GgLX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 22:51 from XNad - click to readI disabled some apps now it's good no problem and cleared phone cache also.thanks

• 2014-08-26 09:17
  • Cb4p

The experience I am having is with the Contact (address book). Whenever I power the phone "on", the Contact takes forever to come on. This also affects making voice calls, because the the dial pad will not come on. I switched off the "Sync" tab, no show. I also toggled off the email sync, same thing. Now I am presently trying to figure out what I can do to resolve it, maybe tweak my settings. I use the Note 3 Neo Duo. If anyone understands what's happening, kindly help out.

• 2014-08-26 08:57
  • A5w4

> In reply to ManishM @ 2014-08-25 21:17 from utja - click to readmaybe we can ask to Cyanogenmod to develop this phone.
or maybe we can make a gathering group, to share some reviews, experiences, advices etc, instead of this opinion page

• 2014-08-26 05:29
  • PA7F

Hello KitKat Users,

I have noticed Note 3 Neo with JB takes a longer time to open in-built apps like Camera, Gallery etc. for the 1st time. Once it is there in the recent open list, then the opening time reduces a bit(not much).

I had compared it with my friend's Note 2. And this is the only area where Note 2 is the Winner.

This has been a frustrating/disappointing issue for me from day one because, when someone wants to check out your phone, they open these things first and then the question comes..

Dude, you paid 28K for this S**T ??

The same issue is seen with User Apps also, especially games. Some people even tap it 2-3 times and says touch is not responsive.. :)

I have seen lot of people commenting, after Kitkat update the UI is more "snappier". Can anyone confirm if there is any improvement in this part.

I know it is a TouchWiz optimization issue. Other than this I don't have any must solve issues with JB. I would like to update only if this issue is resolved(or rather improved).

Can anyone comment ??

Thanks.

• 2014-08-25 23:20
  • XNad

> In reply to chinna @ 2014-08-25 04:18 from Cb4w - click to readI saw your earlier comment stating you had this issue even before updating to KitKat.

Factory Reset your phone(tough choice, but gotta do) and check idle time usage without installing any apps and without turning on any wireless connection.

If still seeing issue, get your device checked for hardware issues.

• 2014-08-25 22:51
  • XNad

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 19:09 from 9JY{ - click to readwe have to tweak bro, to get the best out of our devices :)

i miss Cyanogenmod though.. its there for the Note 3 but not for the Note 3 Neo.. :(

• 2014-08-25 21:17
  • utja

> In reply to haomal @ 2014-08-25 17:42 from ib6T - click to readyou mean to say camera showing unresponsive error? havent faced that yet actually.. what is the exact problem you are facing with the phone? can you please elaborate?

• 2014-08-25 21:15
  • utja

> In reply to ManishM @ 2014-08-25 11:58 from utjj - click to readThis is exactly what I was expecting. Good to see you mentioning about tweaking the phone.

All I wanted to tell you was, there is hell lot of difference between "My phone's feature XYZ is good" and "My phone's feature XYZ is good after tweaking".

I do appreciate your sincere effort to help others. I am also checking this page frequently for valuable comments from people like you. But let people see the whole picture, not just the end result.

It doesn't hurt to say "I did this, and I see this now" instead of just saying "I see this now". Well, people are more interested in 'what you did' than 'what you see'.. :)

• 2014-08-25 19:09
  • 9JY{

Ermm. Hello. Can i ask note 3 neo camera goes well? For example, did the camera will show suddenly is unresponding notice. Something like that.

• 2014-08-25 17:42
  • ib6T

@anonymous:
the only issues i face with the device are:

1. No cyanogenmod support
2. Files cant be modified/deleted/renamed using 3rd party apps like ES explorer after the Kitkat update
3. No Display presets(Dynamic/Standard, etc) like the ones in Note 3

i dont have any problems with the device except these. so i am happy using it and helping others.

• 2014-08-25 12:26
  • utjj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-24 23:04 from XNad - click to readLook dude.. I am posting my experience and helping others.. My Neo doesnt drain on battery much.. Check my phone's battery stats which i have posted below.. it lasts longer than the Motorola Razr Maxx i had used to last..

The people who face Battery drain issues must have tons of Apps running in the background..
I disable the apps which i dont use and the battery lasts really long for me..

And to be honest I am not promoting the phone.. its just that i like the device's experience and am just here to help others who have few queries..

• 2014-08-25 11:58
  • utjj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-24 23:12 from XNad - click to readhere are the stats of my Neo's battery life btw.. have a look..

it seems your Neo underperforms and you aint happy with it.

• 2014-08-25 11:40
  • utjj
Total of 1650 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.