Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

16%

i've buy this note3 neo.
good screen (super amoled & gorila glass)

everything oke whit this phone.

• 2014-06-19 19:20
  • Kif9

Can anyone help me. I have planned to purchase this mobile.
Please advice.

• 2014-06-19 19:10
  • fCx{

Bought this device 4 days ago. Found it at Rs.26,900 in samsung mobile store.

Good camera (both front and rear), awesome display and touch. Battery is ok for normal uses. Initially,on first 2 days, it drained fast but with 3,4 charge cycles, it has become normal.

S-pen is an utility that may be found useful to some but not everyone. Dont worry about accidental fall of spen since it resides firmly in its space.

The phone looks good especially the back and in black colour.

On a summary:

Good Processor, good battery life, display, upgrade for Kitkat available, good softwares.

at 23.5K you can go for HTC desire 816 than to note III neo that comes for 27k.

• 2014-06-19 17:49
  • t}Yr

> In reply to calcee @ 2014-06-19 11:04 from 5F{E - click to readsearch for samsung IR-Universal remote.

• 2014-06-19 17:48
  • t}Yr

> In reply to Wamsy @ 2014-06-18 04:30 from rKN3 - click to readDon't recommend old phones to someone, that too an almost 2 years old note 2!
I agree that the main ones are main, and mini and neo are worth avoiding. BUT NOTE 3 NEO IS NOT ACTUALLY A NEO, it is like porsche boxster! Lite version, still better than the most!

Think about future updates and support for note 2 from the company (will be none)! I sold my Note 2 just for the heck of avoiding outdated phones!

And note 3 neo has much better software and hardware than note 2. I had bought note 2 in dec. 2012, sold it this january!

My simple suggestion to anyone getting confused about buying Note 3 Neo:

Will you use the mobile HEAVILY for browsing, movies and videos? If yes, then buy an entertainment based mobile phone like HTC desire 816, Sony Z ultra etc.

But if you want maximum smartphone functions, then buy the note 3 neo without a doubt! And although you don't know all the functions of a note, s pen etc, don't worry you will just love these functions!!!

• 2014-06-19 15:13
  • rKwn

Which is better screen quality Note 3 Neo or Desire 816

• 2014-06-19 13:12
  • tT{R

What About HeadPhone Sound Quality?

• 2014-06-19 13:08
  • tT{R

> In reply to John @ 2014-06-16 17:40 from tVrE - click to readHi John

I am from malaysia too,I'll suggest you to go for Xiaomi Mi3, if you not able to get online then can buy from directd ,as per spec & user review MI3 far far better, you can check cnet & yahoo review,it's a beautiful device & so cheap.

• 2014-06-19 11:07
  • 25KQ

Hi I have recently baught the Note 3 neo after spending much time in research. Though its Just a one day of use so I can not really comment on hand on experiense . But yes I do have one question I was trying to use the watch on on my phone , I am able to setup my Sony tv and STB as remot in watch on but not getting any option to select AC. On the other hand My cusion has the Samsung S4 which has smae features (for watch on ) but he is able to connect and able to find the option for AC remote connection . Can any one guide me on how to do the same on Note 3 Neo or if it is not possible in this handset ??????

Please any one suggest and help me for the same

• 2014-06-19 11:04
  • 5F{E

It's have all the feature .and battery is very good.and its display is awesome..campairing to any other brand......so go for it no doubt

• 2014-06-19 07:11
  • vG@5

wifi direct and fm exist?

• 2014-06-19 05:20
  • uvAq

guys Im planning to buy note 3 neo but its kinda BIG... Im a filipino usually our hands is not as big as d americans. How does this one feels on d hands? any filipino citizen here?Im afraid that if I buy this one I cant put it on my pocket since its big.

• 2014-06-19 04:49
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Jeh @ 2014-06-18 21:27 from tUp{ - click to readYes, it's have all features like note 3.

• 2014-06-19 03:35
  • fCx7

It is really a weak fragile phone, dies on one fall down, it is really a plastic crap. Samsung really never changes. I've bought the Samsung Note 3 like a couple of weeks ago and today was its last utterance because of a simple fall down and the internal screen broke and the touch disabled. Really inconvenient specifications.

• 2014-06-19 03:20
  • 3Cag

It doesn't have air gestures.

It lacks some of the camera modes in s4 like dual shot
Eraser etc.

• 2014-06-19 01:46
  • rKNa

Which is best samsung note 3 neo or htc desire 816 in performance

• 2014-06-18 22:31
  • uuZr

Does note 3 neo have all features like watchon,smart pause,air gesture....
Nd m game freak..is it compatible for high graphic games

• 2014-06-18 21:27
  • tUp{

Have Anybody Rooted Note 3 Neo?

Is There Any Option To Root This Device?

• 2014-06-18 18:15
  • vG44

Guys I will highly recommended to buy note 3 neo i have bought 4 days ago ,according to me it is just awesome phone .. and price is not so much ..and phone is working fine and very fast .. so go and buy and enjoy as well .
chears !!!

• 2014-06-18 15:51
  • PUEu

does it have a corning gorilla glass protection FOR THE INDIAN VERSION guys??????
pls reply anyone!!!!

• 2014-06-18 11:56
  • ub69
Total of 961 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.