Priya8, 20 Oct 2014my screen gets a little warm.. not so heat and allThat's weird, I'm using Note 3 Neo with 4.4.2 Kitkat, my phone get heat up really hot when playing games like clash of clans.
Why is this happen?
Will it get android lollipop? It is my biggest doubt. Plz some one let me know
My worst choice to choose this phone. It looks beautiful. But if you go by that you can even buy a stylish cheaper phone. Even performance is worst. I have use htc one x. It was really great and better than this one. Any one wanting to buy Samsung please don't. You can even go for windows phones but not Samsung. They really cheat people. Guys phone hangs up so jus downloaded 5 games. Had to unistalling few games use smooth usage. It's annoying and 500 mb ram phones in htc is better than this 2 gb ram tortoise speed phone.
It's been 15 day I got this phone, I am facing hanging problem since 1st day, especially while operating camera, pls recommend wht cud be the solution.
I really experienced some warm but not hang using the original charger.
Heating probably is that the charger is 2A output, and you feel no hot because the other charger you are using is 1A output and take longer time to fully charge.
rahul, 20 Oct 2014R u really sure abt the update. 4.4.4 in india...fr note 3 neoyah sure for kitkat 4.4.4 but not sure about the latest version of android lollipop.
S health Walking mate is not working.
No option to start Walking mate step count.
Only a disabled sync button appears. any one faced similar problem ? any solution?
My problem is...while charging it becomes hot n hang..when i use another charger it not hot n hang...
Hello everybody...Is there any way to get a black S view cover (original / duplicate with working S view chip) at a low price (less than INR 1000) for my Note 3 Neo?...
...Or at least a working S view chip alone!!
I already have a duplicate cover but its chip only detects the S view window, the auto wakeup is not functional.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Khye, 19 Oct 2014Can you comment on the heating issue can playing with hardcore and high graphics games, like c... moreI think this is normal with all Samsung phones I also suffer from dis heat while gaming and browsing......This could be rectified by the upcoming 4.4.4 kitkat update....hope this will be the end of the heating issue...and also will get better performance. ..
Priya8, 19 Oct 2014I have been using this mobile for a month now.
1. Display: Display is very good. the viewi... moreCan you comment on the heating issue can playing with hardcore and high graphics games, like clash of clans, angry bird go.
Please try to feel the screen with you palm when playing more than 10 to 15 minutes. Because mine suffers heat the most on the upper part screen.
I have been using this mobile for a month now.
1. Display: Display is very good. the viewing angles are also great. 267 ppi might sound low but it is really good.
2. Battery: I am a hard core gamer. I play games, simultaneously hear songs , do everything.. With my usage it lasted for more than 14 hours.. For moderate usage it will last 2 days.
3. Sound: The speaker quality is not bad.. Earphones are also not so great. i bought my own earpiece. Now i dont have any problem.
4. S Pen: S pen is the best. It is very much comfortable.
5. Camera: 8mp may sound low but it is obviously a very good camera. Front cam is also pretty good. I have no issues.
6. Wifi: Wifi sometimes gets disconnected but gets connected within a few seconds. So that is not going to create a big problem.
7. Storage: 11.2 GB is available which is sufficient. you also have sd card support and usb otg functionality.
8. Call: Call quality is very good. Signal is always full even when i am in my office.
It is not too heavy to hold it. I like big screens so i like this one also.
Subway surfers games occassionaly lags a bit. Other games are pretty decent. Graphics are also good..
A worthy phone to buy
After 2 days, Here is my pros and cons of this phone.
- S Styus is out of the world.
- Battery life is great. 1 Full day on heavy usage as well.
- Brilliant S Amoled for colourful view. Most Dynamic display out there.
- Infrared is great addition to this budget phablet.
- 8mp Camera is average but better than those 13mp cameras on local brands.
- PPI is somewhat lesser, Doesn't have crispness on some times. I have used S4, so i could identity that.
- Earphones are shit! Better buy a new one.
- All samsung phones starts troubling you after 6 months, This is why 6 months warranty.
I still bought this phone even after knowing these drawbacks. I can easily compromise on these on cons. One of the reason i bought this coz of stylus.
Best phablet for 23k around.