Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos - user opinions and reviews

2075542

6.6
6.5
6.7

Does samsung note3 ne duos has pawer saving option?

• 2015-03-29 13:22
  • BLgd

Should i go for note 3 neo or note 3 neo duos.
i m confused need to buy in this week.on whom i should go for.help.......

• 2015-03-28 06:39
  • rAV1

I really wish that the Galaxy Note 3 Dual SIM can have more camera speciality. And other cool stuff like the original Galaxy Note 3. I reaaallly wanted to beat my dad tho 😜. At first, I thought I have the best Note 3 till my dad have the original Note 3. Also, I wanted to try the 'Negative Colours' thing. Please let Note 3 Dual SIM update to 4.4.2

• 2015-03-27 18:35
  • JF5}

stuck with JB. Info about upgrade?

• 2015-03-25 19:41
  • gykB

im using this phone almost one year , still i dont have any problem on this 100% satisfied..

• 2015-03-25 08:33
  • nCev

How can i load kitkat android on my galaxy note 3 neo duos

• 2015-03-24 10:48
  • Nvx$

I want to Note 3 neo duos

• 2015-03-16 06:33
  • bE8I

> In reply to softcris @ 2015-02-28 18:32 from P0pR - click to readI bought this phone as a phablet for almost a year too. I don't know why you are so disappointed! transferring files using OTG cable is really easy and you can use the free version of polaris office to work with PDF files easily!
This phone works exactly as it should. the only problem is the updates which I put my hopes on and frankly, as a previous user of sony phones (which gives a life time update for products) I'm disappointed.

• 2015-03-14 08:54
  • JYsK

I got it for almost a year now.
I'm disapointed TOTALLY! Very expensive and NOT at ALL value for the price you pay.
Simple things that should work flawless won't..
PDF files you can read in it but you can't add to your phone via KIES 3 or USB cable..the phone don't reconized it.

Duplicates the Contacts all the time. Disapears with contacts every time you turn off and on again.
Worst of all - SAmsung does not gives a solution.

• 2015-02-28 18:32
  • P0pR

> In reply to Mamtadas @ 2015-02-20 21:52 from bC7m - click to readBut in pakistan only dual sim version is avalaible, now tell me what should I do .... !!!

• 2015-02-25 21:09
  • 6Q1Q

> In reply to faney @ 2015-02-16 22:17 from 6Q1J - click to readNote 3 Neo is best than duos its performance is great

• 2015-02-20 21:52
  • bC7m

• 2015-02-17 10:23
  • 6Q1f
  • Ashish Kumar Pradhan
  • Rating0

Has Samsung forgotten that they have a N7502 model for Note 3 neo? It is still on jelly bean while other variants of this same phone are getting kitkat and lollipop.

• 2015-02-17 02:52
  • 0Vw3

> In reply to Kingman @ 2014-12-17 19:51 from fq1y - click to readI just want to know which phone is best in overall performance... note 3 neo duos or note 3 neo?? I want to buy one of them, so do tell me which is best .. I need a phone with fast processor and no heating issue need ur suggestion waiting ,reply me fast I have only 1 day then I'll have to buy one of them!!!

• 2015-02-16 22:17
  • 6Q1J

Please samsung continue the update for this mobile. I and my friends who are using the same model are waiting for the kitkat OS.

• 2015-02-16 18:34
  • mT@Z

> In reply to Josephkarthic @ 2015-02-13 20:52 from rK3B - click to readNo it is not active. Tried variance options.

If one call is active, users calling on SIM 2 get the message of switched of phone.

• 2015-02-15 11:35
  • KIFg

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please tell me if this phone is really DUAL ACTIVE phone? which means if you are talking to someone on SIM1 and if someone called DAVID is calling you on SIM2 you should receive the call on SIM2 and DAVID should hear the ringing tone NOT THE WAITING TONE.

Could somebody please confirm the above scenario? I will buy this phone if thats working..thankyou.

• 2015-02-13 20:52
  • rK3B

nice phone,good battery back up!! waiting for officially kitkat for south asia!!! only thing is that front camera picture quality is very poor, as like china ordinary phone@samsumg

• 2015-02-11 17:20
  • XNDV

Does this mobile supports call recorder app. If yes, what about the quality of the recorded voice?

• 2015-02-05 13:33
  • MHyM

Bad specs, no software updates, and a less good design of the note 3, i think that these extra 100$ to get the ordinary note 3 are worth it

• 2015-01-31 16:00
  • iB4p
Total of 550 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Duos.