Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - user opinions and reviews

41%

7.8
8.3
8.3

The new note 4 it's amazing, but for milion fans do it another model, how contained same specs but change a display screen Super AMOLED for LTPS screen ?

• 2014-09-18 11:51
  • 3bmY

The good thing about Sony is that they launch all their versions at one time for example z3, z3 dual, z3 compact.
All of them are ip certified.

Samsung needs to learn how to do that and not play games.It is costing them seserious customers dissatisfaction issues.

• 2014-09-18 11:25
  • vIgc

> In reply to sajibe @ 2014-09-18 08:24 from MfxH - click to readIt's like cars. A 20 year old VW will get you from a to b pretty cheaply but a new BWM will do it a lot quicker, more reliably and in a lot more comfort.

I upgrade my phone every 12 months to get a new warranty. By selling my old one and claiming the new one on tax the change over cost is almost nothing. Each to their own i guess.

• 2014-09-18 09:58
  • vuBY

If exynos 5433 is 64bit? Why does not Samsung introduced it like Snapdragon 810

• 2014-09-18 08:56
  • U$07

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-17 10:00 from 9EQf - click to readhe could not download the apps because of some kind of bug. he had to reset phone again to fix it. i guess android users know this kind of thing. like when you click the download the bar keep on scrolling but the download never starts.
and dude if your s5 does snot lags you dont know waht lagging means

• 2014-09-18 08:31
  • MfxH

> In reply to SEBITSO85 @ 2014-09-17 08:56 from fjRH - click to readi like your enthusiasm about the new device but my question is how much it will improve my every day user experience is it going to change as much as it will cost. i still love my droid razer it came to market at 2011, it has down side i know it lags its slower then most of the phone available in the market but it servers the vary thing which we do every day life.

several time i wished to change my droid( i changed my phone onces, i bought iphone 5 switching from 3gs. nothing much added though, i just can play some high config games thats all) so now if i am tend to switch is it worth to pay $800 for a phone which will give the same thing as my previous one.

eventual i will change my phone and it will be another android provably galaxy alpha but still its not gonna be a whole lot of better then my previous one

• 2014-09-18 08:24
  • MfxH

Simple if u wanna use phone go with iphone.
If u wanna use technology go with Samsung.
For me Samsung is better than iphone.

• 2014-09-18 08:18
  • va3Z

I am a fan of Samsung and their phablet from the Note one !!!
But why Samsung this year discard the USB 3 ?
But why Samsung don't listen their customers about the stereo speakers in the front ?
But why Samsung don't deliver a waterproof phone as the S5 ?
The reason they gave is we don't deserve it as we are different clients !!!
What a joke !!!
But why Samsung don't deliver a headphone jack down the phone ?
I will buy the Note 4 ...
No doubt about it but wish Samsung listen their customers a little more !!!

• 2014-09-18 04:08
  • MfyT

The note series has revolutionized hand-held technology..get your self a "NOTE"! I am a NOTE 1 user since the month it was first released in 2011.. and I feel it is still ahead of all phones/tablets/phablets available till date(except for its 2 successors note2 & note3).u can feel proud of owning d world's most sophisticated, practical, money's worth, durable, hand-held device ever sculpted!! The S pen will revolutionize ur multi tasking, personalisation & internet browsing experience.

• 2014-09-17 23:29
  • 7jVx

> In reply to john @ 2014-09-17 13:54 from vuIt - click to readHow is it the same as note 2 and note 3?? The note 4 only has a plastic back now with a metal bezel and face which everyone has been asking for since the first note, the OIS for the camera is a pretty big deal as is the IP67 rating. The note 2 had a 5.5 inch HD screen, the note 3 a 5.7 inch UHD screen, and the note 4 a 5.7 inch QHD screen. Every new thing from thw S5 is going into the note 4 plus a bunch more. How is that not "premium and upgraded"?

• 2014-09-17 19:27
  • xGd@

not so good still on my grand 2

• 2014-09-17 17:52
  • Hkt2

3GB ram yeah !!

Best display ever tested

This phones is amazing !!

• 2014-09-17 17:01
  • 7swJ

> In reply to mahdhey .. @ 2014-09-17 14:52 from PFB0 - click to readLOL how can you even compare these 2 phones???
LOOOOOOOL

• 2014-09-17 16:51
  • S9ue

> In reply to john @ 2014-09-17 13:54 from vuIt - click to readIt has 3gb of Ram and a 2.7 ghz processor. That is pretty new if you ask me. Droids are customizable, make the looks and features to your own spec. If you are interested in the company doing all of the appearance for you, may I suggest the Apple iPhone.

• 2014-09-17 16:39
  • x}wy

Samsung make the best phones without a doubt. Displaymate claim it has the best performing display ever tested. S5 blue tick phone which means very good signal strength so I assume Note 4 will be the same. I'm on my 2nd Samsung phone. S2 now S4. I upgrade to get new bands main reason the screen should be gorgeous. :)

• 2014-09-17 16:37
  • 7swJ

wow i like this phone. any1 who use it please tell me mobile Price.

• 2014-09-17 16:24
  • 9ENJ

very good features. Performance should be good.

• 2014-09-17 16:13
  • uNVC

Its great..... im sure note 4 ll beat iPhone 6 plus..

• 2014-09-17 14:52
  • PFB0

wow i like this phone any1 who use it how is it please help.

• 2014-09-17 14:28
  • ftb}

very repetitive samsung not good enough we consumers want something more premium and upgraded not just changing the looks of the device, same thing note 3 and note ....

• 2014-09-17 13:54
  • vuIt
Total of 1952 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.