Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - user opinions and reviews

• 2014-07-28 15:28

note 4 and s5 lte A does have same specifications?????..what tha hell is this

• 2014-07-28 09:16
  • uWFj

> In reply to oly @ 2014-07-27 10:49 from Mfxa - click to readI see but would samsung release a tablet with 4 GB RAM?If yes,around when?

• 2014-07-27 22:55
  • tCQp

Does anyone know when the Note 4 will be released in South Africa?
Divan

• 2014-07-27 18:59
  • Nnuc

may i know about battery life... and gemming pwwrformance,

• 2014-07-27 15:19
  • ut5q

Note lovers who use their device for advanced applications love it.
Don't know about others.

• 2014-07-27 11:58
  • X}tM

> In reply to bloodrose24 @ 2014-07-26 15:33 from tCQp - click to readAs a owner of note 3, of course Note 4 is over 3 as performance, but as design i'l perefer mine, corning glass is interesting, but not for me.

• 2014-07-27 10:49
  • Mfxa

would samsung release a note 10.1 this coming october with super amoled screen,4GB RAM and 5 MP front facing camera?Thats the one ive been waiting for.Kindly give me a heads up.

• 2014-07-26 15:33
  • tCQp

> In reply to tt4mmyy @ 2014-07-26 03:37 from 4${f - click to readIphone
Only the smoothness
Just like Nokia 1100

• 2014-07-26 08:47
  • X}tM

nothing beats android and of course the samsung galaxies. still wondering why iphone 6 will look so much like the galaxy s phones ? SAMSUNG LOVER 😄

• 2014-07-26 03:37
  • 4${f

being samsung fan much more improved and great features in note 4 as a indian expecting in note 4

dual sim,20mp isocell camera,4gb ram,exmos or snapdragon 64bit processor,4k display,finger print scanner,4k video recording,wireless charging,touch sensor home button,full metal body,water and dust resistent and company provided flip cover

• 2014-07-25 20:03
  • KSfB

> In reply to TechBabe @ 2014-07-25 19:35 from 75G5 - click to readThanks for making us aware of that.
Thanks for advice.
But according to my memory apple upgrade their earlier phones with new ios.
Am I correct?
Pls let me know.

• 2014-07-25 19:57
  • X}tM

> In reply to Samsung Lover @ 2014-07-25 15:04 from 3sEj - click to readBut sammy also has lil drawbacks.
In touchwiz.
Battery
Heating a bit

Apple is also same except touch wiz.
If you don't love touch wiz, you can use next or go launcher.
That's a benefit of being ANDROID.
:-D

• 2014-07-25 19:51
  • X}tM

I work for a very large cell phone company as a cell phone tier 2 tech and I have to say most people on my team hate working with IPhones. Not only do they not extend support to the company that launched the phone but if you have to go to Apple for anything (which is often since we cannot do much with the phone) there is a very nice clear message stating you may have to buy a package for 19.99 just to have troubleshooting done on your phone. After the 1 year of warranty is done they do not want to deal with you again. I have been a tech for many years and although with all electronics you have issues but to be honest Samsung is the best to work with. Not only does it have the leading os on the phone Android, but the customer service is the best when you have to contact and deal right with Samsung which is rare seeing how they allow us to troubleshoot the device without the transfer. Not only that but all information on the device from your contacts, music, videos, pictures and even memos are allowed to be transferred right from the phone to any computer without having to download anything else even though Samsung has a great sync manager called Kies. Although it is true I am a little bias when it comes to not only Samsung but any Android over Apple I will say with the cheaper make of the IPhones, the fact they are bending in the middle due to just a little stress such as holding it for a game and the fact that voids the warranty Apple is just horrible to have to deal with and I do deal with them a dozen or so times a day. Most cases I am happy to note have to do with having to de-register their apple ids so a customer who just went from an Apple to an Android can receive text messages once again. By the way just a little note to ponder. Although most cell phone companies off unlimited text, pictures and even video messages why is it that Apple is the only one that will drain your data while doing something as simple as sending a text? I can go on all day because I have to deal with the poor people who bought an Apple phone, but I choose to leave my comment there and allow you still to make your own choice, but if you do not wish to take it from me take a look at Forbes when they talk about who is beating who...

• 2014-07-25 19:35
  • 75G5

Hey You Jane , Samsung Rocks Everyone is getting Samsung on an iphone you have to pay for every thing even to listen to stupid music you have to download an app That's plain stupid can't even plug it in your pc ,BUT WITH SAMSUNG YOU CAN

• 2014-07-25 15:04
  • 3sEj

> In reply to [deleted post]I'm not representing anyone.
I'm just telling my idea.
With iphone we can not do any high class work.
Great apps are for paid.
But for android,
Even if it is paid, we exactly know how to get that app without paying.
Because paying for every app is not affordable.

I say that apple must provide more features without much limitations.
Jailbraking is not the exact option.

• 2014-07-25 14:22
  • X}tQ

There's so much BS on this comments thread it's unbelievable.

If you don't like Samsung, don't comment. It's simple really. Stick to your simple iPhones that cater to your simple intellect and leave true admirers of technology to bask in the awesomness that is Android.

I'm not arguing opinion, but someone said that Samsung are shrinking? Or something similar. What utter tosh, Samsung are the biggest global manufacturer of a lot of things, not just phones.

go back to your cave and play with your toy iPhone and leave us adults to the proper discussion.

• 2014-07-25 13:37
  • MVg6

I look at cpu & gpu and i see 3-4 cpu and 2 gpu
is that going to be 2 cpus in note 4 or?

• 2014-07-25 12:19
  • aqpq

> In reply to [deleted post]kid?damn you! im 18
perhaps you really need phablets cause you have poor eyesight & perhaps old folks. you think that your coming note 4 will make cash?never! apple's iphone 6 will smash it trice. i heard that your beloved samsung is dying.

• 2014-07-25 11:17
  • v0qS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 00:11 from N7DX - click to readThese are just rumours.
Real one will be more impressive

• 2014-07-24 19:29
  • X}tM
Total of 361 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.