Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to preeti @ 2015-05-21 12:23 from rA}f - click to readLG G4 is far better than the choices you mentioned.

• 2015-05-22 20:16
  • XPJc

> In reply to Jan George @ 2015-05-21 12:31 from N7Ta - click to readLG G4 definitely. It has a better camera and features.

• 2015-05-22 20:13
  • XPJc

I've been made to wait over 8 days by Samsung's customer service to get back to me about my faulty brand new note 4... i have been provided with a standby phone that does not work properly... Am sitting here helplessly not knowing how to go about getting their legal team's information and for some reason their head office is refraining from providing me with this information. ‪#‎samsung‬ ‪#‎samsungfail‬ ‪#‎note4‬ ‪#‎badcustomerservice&#8­236; ‪#‎feelinghelpless&#8236­;

• 2015-05-22 18:57
  • rxiI

opening a removable backcover is easy unlike opening a screw type or glued glass thats so hard to open and ends up scratching your 700$ phone that sucks a lot not everyone can afford this phones so why choose a phone that can do less and sucks at battery life 6hours 32mins a sealed back cover thats frustrating having to use it while being plugged thats a big no

• 2015-05-22 17:20
  • v0qJ

you got my point theneighbor hassle free, if the battery is empty or broken you can remove it by your self and change it with out paying or scratching the sides of your beloved phone

• 2015-05-22 16:52
  • v0qJ

I've been made to wait over 8 days by your customer service to get back to me about my faulty brand new note 4... i have been provided with a standby phone that does not work properly... Am sitting here helplessly not knowing how to go about getting their legal team's information and for some reason their head office is refraining from providing me with this information. ‪#‎samsung‬ ‪#‎samsungfail‬ ‪#‎note4‬ ‪#‎badcustomerservice&#8­236; ‪#‎feelinghelpless&#8236­;

• 2015-05-22 16:03
  • rxiI

A nice set. Any price cuts folks?

• 2015-05-22 14:40
  • XPJc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-22 07:43 from r0@b - click to readThe point of a removable battery is YOU can replace the battery, WITHOUT having to go to a service center AT LEAST twice, AND have to wait for DAYS to get it replaced. Gaining a millimeter of thinness with a fixed battery system is so LESS PRACTICAL than having a removable system. You can get fully charged by just replacing the battery in a matter of 80 seconds. Heck, get a Zerolemon 10,000mAh battery, and that can get you at least 2 days of very heavy use without plugging in. URL be practically WIRELESS even with the NORMAL batteries, with spent ones being charged with a cradle charger. Extended battery or replacing our into fresh ones just beat those methods, and do not add to the hearing of your device.

• 2015-05-22 14:05
  • v0qJ

Jtin, its not. The battery can be simply replaced by a technical person. I have replaced batteries for various brands. It involves opening the phone.

• 2015-05-22 07:43
  • r0@b

I've update lollipop. After that battery is drained very fast. And when I use Internet, phone gets hot. Please help me .

• 2015-05-22 06:18
  • uNVG

wish samsung dont take away the removable battery and the micro sd slot just for the looks of the phone sure the S6 is a fast and gorgeous phone but sadly its disposable when the battery starts to fail

• 2015-05-22 03:49
  • t7Xh

best battery life a expandable memory REMOVABLE BATTERY the best for power hungry users like me combined with zerolemon unbeatable.. gorgeous back camera had the note 3 and lg g pro 2 but this ones a Beastphone

• 2015-05-22 03:38
  • t7Xh

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2015-05-22 01:34 from v0qJ - click to readI have to agree on the Note 5. If there is no replaceable battery and micro SD card I will probably stay with the Note 4. The S6 128GB versions are really rare. There is no way 32GB is enough without a memory card.

• 2015-05-22 02:53
  • sFgi

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2015-05-22 00:53 from sFgi - click to readAh, I never checked that the temperature sensor was omitted on the Note 4. Still with my Note 3, and I'd probably appreciate the sensor if I were living in a temperate climate for direct info. I plan to get the Note 4 if the Note 5 will be with no memory expansion and no removable battery. No point of why I'd get something that has some of the limitations of an iPhone.

• 2015-05-22 01:34
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Fulani Filot @ 2015-05-21 23:08 from NX%H - click to readLol, your loss. The Note 3 humidity and temp sensors were always slower and less accurate than just going to a local weather web site or widget.

• 2015-05-22 00:53
  • sFgi

I deeply regret that Samsung omitted the following sensors from this phone (while they are available on the Note-3): > temperature > humidity Now I have to cancel plans to get a Note-4 and look for the elusive Note-3. These two sensors along with the barometer make the Note-3 a mobile weather station...something I deeply cherish. I guess Samsung dropped them because there are very few people out there like me who appreciate them. Most unfortunate!

• 2015-05-21 23:08
  • NX%H

> In reply to fruitcake @ 2015-05-21 17:39 from HD%d - click to readThanks a lot for your valuable time...

• 2015-05-21 18:34
  • rAeK

> In reply to preeti @ 2015-05-21 12:23 from rA}f - click to readNote 4 ,Super camera,Battery Life + Micro sd Card Slot

• 2015-05-21 17:39
  • HD%d

> In reply to BURUK @ 2015-05-21 11:54 from uCnG - click to readBetter than shitty Non removabLe battery phones.. NRB = Garbage

• 2015-05-21 13:46
  • PA7L
Total of 6424 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 4.