note 4 is the best and awesome phone.
if u compare note 4 with note 5, note 4 is more better than note 5
Thanks 4 ur suggestions,may I know ur opinion about the followings...
1. Is Oneplus3 Camera gr8 than note4 in real life.
2. Is oneplus3 display gr8 like note4 just for viewing videos & games (not for VR)
3. Can i use Facebook+WhatsApp+asphalt8+browsing at a time without lagging in note4..
Kur, 11 Jul 2016Will the phone be a problem if it has not been updated to marshmallow?No
StormChild, 11 Jul 2016Comparing the Note 4 and the OnePlus 3:
Note 4 Pros:
- it has a QHD PenTile Diamond Matrix d... moreI agree that the processor is definitely way faster + RAM is also double. How about the screen + Software + S Pen? Also update cycles for OP3 are bad. Note 4 has a vibrant community and using some ROMs I saw you can get S7 Edge like features as well.
OP3 has its own screen issues. What do you say?
Is Oneplus 3 camera greater than note4 in real life. ..? , then I will buy oneplus 3 for sure...
sabu se, 11 Jul 2016Is it worth buying note4 now?..I am confused between note4 and Oneplus3...pls suggest ...Not worth buying now knowing that the Note 7 is around the corner
My smasung note 4 (SMG-SM-N910C) is updated 6.0.1.
Bt smtimes gmail n other social apps data is not sync..
Wt is that error.
Comparing the Note 4 and the OnePlus 3:
Note 4 Pros:
- it has a QHD PenTile Diamond Matrix display,
- it has an IR blaster (so you can use it as a remote control replacement),
- it has replaceable battery, so if size doesn't matter, you can even use a 6000+ mAh battery,
- it has a microSD card slot, so you can extend your storage by 128+ GB,
- the Fast Charging feature is kinda nice (but not as nice as Dash Charge)
OnePlus 3 Pros:
- it has a loooot faster SOC than the Note 4, making it almost 3x as fast,
- it has 6 GB of RAM, instead of Note 4's 3 GB,
- it has Dash Charge with 60+% in 30 mins,
- it has 64 GB built-in storage,
- it has a better camera (Sony IMX298 vs. Note 4's Sony IMX240).
I have a Note 4, but because of the lack of IR blaster, and the non-replaceable battery, I think I'll skip OP3 - Note 4 is pretty fast and reliable for me. BUT I would buy OP3, if I wouldn't already have the Note 4. :))
Is it worth buying note4 now?..I am confused between note4 and Oneplus3...pls suggest ...
Alan G, 09 Jul 2016Can anyone please Tell me if this is a DUAL SIM Phone or Single SIM ? Will it work in the USA ... moreHi, just go through below links, it is available in both models, Single Sim and dual Sim also. but I think Dual Sim may not work in USA, but Single Sim works in USA.
Hope it helps,
I bought note 4 5 days ago and I upgrade it to marshmallow but my device heats up when I download something by wifi and sometimes it heats up while battery charging, and the battery drains fast (4:19 hours screen on -playing 1:30 of the 4:19 only ) and the battery become 10% and it was 100%
should I return it back to the seller :/ ??
help me please I am too sad because of that :(
The rotation of my phone is having problems. there are instances it doesn't work at real time when auto rotate is enabled. It only started when I upgrades this from kitkat to lollipop so I believe it is not hardware issue. Any ideas to resolve this? Anyway, I have not tried resetting my phone yet ever because it doesn't log 99% of the time.
guys pls help!!!Samsung galaxy A5 or Samsung galaxy note 4 dnt knw which one to choose
is it safe to downgrade from marshmallow to 5.1?i'd flash marshmallow available from sammobile for 910G but still no headset icon and mic headset dont work.will knox counter ticks?tia