Anonymous, 30 Oct 2014How is it in the sun ? Still cant see the screen or better ?Much better.
MysticMaka, 30 Oct 2014Fingerprint it's not only lagging but you need to touch your phone to unlock it. The Droid Tur... moreIts pen is the only feature that makes it a bit different otherwise I must say in all other aspects I would go for nexus 6.
[deleted post]Fingerprint it's not only lagging but you need to touch your phone to unlock it. The Droid Turbo security does better with your voice unlock your phone and even make the call just after that being even 3m away from your phone.
Droid Turbo beat it on benchmark, battery insane with 3900mAh, higher ppi than any phone in the market 565ppi, stock like Nexus can receive update as quicker than any android phone except the Nexus, better camera 21MP dual led light, more premium quality materials, waterproof, Snapdragon more support for developers than Exynos, Rapid battery charging: 60% in 30 min (15 minutes charging for 8h),
Droid Turbo gives 48h of use without charging and solid material fiberglass and waterproof make the Pen on the Note 4 useless. No matter how useful the pen once in the water you will lose your $800.
Besides the Droid Turbo they are many good phone too like the Nexus 6, LG G3, Huawei Ascend Mate 7 and more.
hs2530, 29 Oct 2014Beautiful design. Battery life is good. No lags or anything.Must buyi love u rani
Im going to buy a NOTE 4 . Many comments here is negative. Some saids its lag wen u play hd games. Quick battery drain. Etc. I dont care if you guys dont like this note 4. Go to ur choosen device that u will satisfy. Because I know note 4 is best of all the best :)
NOTE 4 on NOVEMBER ;)
its awesome and worth to upgrade to note 4. I was hesitant than I took a jump of belief. as I trusted on Samsung.
if you see specs and compare note 3 to note 4, most probably you feel NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE.
but when you use it then you will know HOW AWSOME IT IS.
here is my honest review after using it for 15 days.
1. its ultra fast, it has 12 parallel processors of core 4.
2. its design in 100% better and digital. you will feel note 3 like a 18th century phone once you use it for few days.
3. finger print scanner is AWSOME, it take less just one swipe and unlock phone for you. before I used to spend time to push HOME BUTTON then draw a pattern or enter code. now its easy and super fast. just gently rollover on home button and it will open for you.
4. its most amazing feature that is not listed anywhere even not on gsmareana site, that it has two power modes. 1. economy mode and super ultra power saver mode.
5. economy mode will save battery and extend time like 50% with 4G or WIFI enable.
6. super power saver mode, bring it to grey screen with only two options call out, call in, text out and text in. so you can make this brilliant piece of hardware like early 1990s mobile and AMAZING THING IS THAT YOU CAN PUT IT ON STANDBY MODE FOR 15 DAYS.
7. I like its heart rate monitor sensor much, its very accurate.
8. its cover is 100 times better than note 3 cover and very elegant.
9. videos are good, picture quality is awesome, camera is good but it could be better.
10.it should be water resistant in note5, with 6.0 inch screen, voice recognizer unlock, or eye reader unlock, full HD screen and least 25 MP camera.that what I expect in next note5.also I expect night vision camera in note 5.
final comments : YOU CAN JUDGE A PHONE BY GOING AFTER ITS BRAND OR SPECS, ITS USER EXPERIENCE THAT COUNTS, ITS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN NOTE 3 IN ALL WAYS, YOU WILL BE DOING A MISTAKE IF YOU HAVE NOTE 3 AND YOU DONT UPGRADE TO NOTE 4. WHEN YOU USE IT THEN YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE.
ALSO I DONT THINK SO ANY OTHER PHONE CAN COMPETE IT.
I upgraded from note3 to note4. my initial idea was it will be just okay. I was bit hesitant to buy new note 4 as far as specs are concerned, or what's written about it gsmarena are just quantitative specs.
my experience so far is AWSOME.
hs2530, 29 Oct 2014Beautiful design. Battery life is good. No lags or anything.Must buyNo lags? We just debate how lagging was the Galaxy Note 4 when using it to play Amazing Spider man 2. Not the best but one of the best yes.
Clarine, 29 Oct 2014Hey All, I am planning to but the note 4. How is the phone anyone is already using the note..... moreSamsung is lying about the gorilla glass mine dropped less than two inches and cracked.
Beautiful design. Battery life is good. No lags or anything.Must buy
Note 4 camera sucks in dark conditions. It blows highlights which you can not edit later. Under heavy conditions battery drain is unacceptable. In some rich web pages I see stutters.
For me low light photography + reliability is important. Sticking to my iphone 6.