Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.9
6.9

i guess buying it wil be cheap but it comes will greater price as looking at the specs iam truly satisfied

• 2014-12-18 05:34
  • IVVb

Hi I got this tablet yesterday, really great. Less than 1% bottery loss in a standby hour. But my problem is that I cant update it to 4.4 , it is 4.2.2 now and it says you have the last update,..
What should I do? It says has been build nov 2013.

• 2014-12-11 23:36
  • a3QH

Please dont buy N5100 it is a crappy tablet Samsung is a corrupt company it is selling thirdgrade EXYNOS procesors in developing nation like India as high end products they are loathe in supporting these devices with timely updates as a matter of fact the Note n5100 8.0 has not recieved an update in India since 2013 no kitkat update recieved even though the rest of the world have already got their updates Indian customers form a bulk of their profits because many believe Samsung to be a better Company when in reality they are anythiing but good they make the worst devices and price them high because they know Indian customers go by brand value Shame on You Samsung

• 2014-12-08 11:30
  • ut6d

> In reply to Leyon @ 2014-12-05 07:17 from bJbn - click to readToday I made a factory reset according to an advice from a friend who faced the same problem with his note 3
After I did it I feel the battery became more better than before and it lost 1% from its charge after a long time
He advised me to charge it (switched off) until tomorrow then I use it until the battery became 80% then charge it again fully
He told me that he did it with his note 3 and the battery became very better and I'll try and see

• 2014-12-06 01:28
  • Mfxb

> In reply to bassemtaha @ 2014-11-27 20:54 from Mfxb - click to readYou have misunderstanding. After updated to Kitkat, you remove/delete the "Galaxy Apps", it will turn to factory setting to "Samsung Apps", JUST PARTICULAR ICON CHANGE TO FACTORY SETTING ONLY not the whole updates.

• 2014-12-05 07:17
  • bJbn

> In reply to starbuck @ 2014-12-04 07:33 from 4{xK - click to readI don't think so, my new bought Note 8.0, battery stays longer, normal browsing lasts 2.5days. What I have done is, REMOVE the Icon called "Galaxy Apps" from Application Manager, then my RAM will maintain below 1GB.

• 2014-12-05 07:06
  • bJbn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-29 11:06 from t7Xi - click to readAfter I REMOVED the "Galaxy Apps", it turns to old name "Samsung Apps" and the RAM reduce a lot and battery stay longer.

• 2014-12-05 07:01
  • bJbn

> In reply to myousry @ 2014-10-08 17:24 from 9xHH - click to readYes, there is a problem: the battery.
Do not buy this device.

• 2014-12-04 07:33
  • 4{xK

> In reply to Hossam Salem @ 2014-10-23 20:32 from Mfxb - click to readyou already found the solution? mine got the same problem. it cannot be on for 5days already. the tab is plugged but no charging.

• 2014-12-02 18:54
  • IaHi

Any news on a new note 8 ? this one looks outdated compared to the 8,4 TAB,. they only speak about the 10.1 ... 8'' is ideal to me . Not sure if i should get a TabPro 8,4 and use a randon PEN.... ????? Smat or dumb idea ?

• 2014-12-01 19:05
  • QGfS

> In reply to Leyon @ 2014-11-25 18:15 from bJb3 - click to readYou cant delete the galaxy apps,, only disable updates

• 2014-11-29 11:06
  • t7Xi

> In reply to Aziii @ 2014-11-26 04:51 from d%18 - click to readThank yoy very much
I tried your advice and the battery became better
How many times should I do this process ?

• 2014-11-27 20:56
  • Mfxb

> In reply to Leyon @ 2014-11-25 18:15 from bJb3 - click to readBut if I delete the Galaxy app that means a factory rest
I can not do it now

• 2014-11-27 20:54
  • Mfxb

> In reply to bassemtaha @ 2014-11-24 20:37 from Mfxb - click to readThose who have issue of battery or heating with Kitkat update. Please do "wipe cache partition".it will remove your background junk. How you will do? >turnoff tablet
> press Menu button+Volume up+ power button.
>when see Note 8 logo,only release power button.
>then select wipe cache partition

• 2014-11-26 04:51
  • d%18

> press Menu button+Volume up+ power button.
>when see Note 8 logo,only release power button.
>then select wipe cache partition

• 2014-11-26 04:49
  • d%18

> In reply to bassemtaha @ 2014-11-24 20:37 from Mfxb - click to readYou go setting and click on application manager, find the GALAXY APPS Icon (old version call SAMSUNG APPS), delete and restart your note. You will get faster and battery won't drain so fast. I bought note 8.0 2 weeks ago, android force me to upgrade to 4.4.2 (kitkat). Before upgrade, my RAM around 600MB only, after upgrade, RAM goes to 1.5GB and browsing keep lagging. BUT, after I delete the GALAXY APPS, my RAM reduced and browsing become normal.
I advice that, check your RAM before delete Galaxy Apps, see got any difference or not.

• 2014-11-25 18:15
  • bJb3

I had this tab for 2 months but I got it used from a friend and he updated it to kit kat
I don't likd the battery performance cause it dies very quickly
Do you advice me to return to jelly bean?
And is it easy to delete the update and return to jelly bean?
If it is better, how can I do that ?

• 2014-11-24 20:37
  • Mfxb

Hello. Thanks for the good work. I clicked on RESTART on my Samsung GT N5100. It then started blinking showing only the phones name(the first thing it shows when u normally switch It on) but won't boot. It just keeps blinking. Pls help. I'm freaking out. thanks.

• 2014-11-19 05:44
  • 3sEw

If I downgraded the OS of my Note 8 from Kitkat to Jellybean i.e., will it encounter problems? I think my tab have Kitkat version OS and the left side of the tab easily heats.

• 2014-11-19 03:05
  • kx{u

Gud day! To all users of note 8.0 dont update. I have 8.0 not updated i dont face any problem for 14 months. The its normal to be drain litlle fast the battery because of its high end specs.

• 2014-11-15 23:40
  • v0qu
Total of 1166 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.