Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.9
6.9

For the most part, it's a stable and speedy Note.
My only peeve is now after 2 years (bought it in July 2013), it wouldn't charge anymore.

I've used the same charger (it came with) with other devices and it is charging other devices just fine.
Perhaps the USB port board is f**ked, but shit, Samsung, what the eff??

My opinion, get the S series for the better PPI density and better spec, the Tab A seems like something dropped at sea and washed up ashore.

• 2015-06-29 04:02
  • RIE@

I want this one!

• 2015-06-27 20:36
  • LE{f

> In reply to jojo @ 2014-08-08 14:08 from IaHx - click to readI have the same issue with my galaxy note 8. I believe the issue is caused my insertion of a cut down sim card. When I first got the note i was on team mobile. The people at their office cut down my standard sim card so it could be used in the micro slot. Unfortunately the micro sim is also thinner than the standard car so cutting it down still leaves you with a thicker card and that spreads the contacts to the point where a micro sim will not make consistant contact if you ever get a sim that isn't cut down.

• 2015-06-20 16:20
  • efem

I am very excited for this tablet , it looks very beautiful and good , i want to get one of it

• 2015-06-14 18:55
  • spWB

> In reply to romanian_boy @ 2015-06-04 13:05 from 3x4S - click to readDuh! Obviously.

• 2015-06-13 13:49
  • t7Xk

This tablet has phonecall option but is more expensive than wifi version

• 2015-06-04 13:05
  • 3x4S

Y have this tablet but is wifi version not sim card and now y make upgrade to 4.4.2 kitkat and works very well no probblems at all y recommand this tablet in wifi version all games runs fast all apps its a great tablet ,here in romania works with a sim card 3g conection gsm

• 2015-06-04 13:02
  • 3x4S

> In reply to doug @ 2015-05-21 14:54 from mcu7 - click to readYour sim card is just for internet. There is the normal sim card, for smartphones, which you can also put it in the tablet and you can make phone calls. Your sim card is for portable wireless routers or internet stick.

• 2015-06-04 11:57
  • 9x$b

I cant upgrade my note 8.0 to kitkat version last time i upgrade it will hang and the software was broken

• 2015-05-27 18:50
  • 3rx9

Sir I will purchase Samsung note 8.0 tablet, I will send India. the tablet not working telephone sim card not working please reply.

• 2015-05-26 19:41
  • 3EHT

> In reply to skumar @ 2015-03-10 13:09 from uvZP - click to readI cant make a call from my note 8.0 but my gsm sim card is compatible with Internet data. is this how is supposed to be or mine has a problem.

• 2015-05-21 14:54
  • mcu7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-17 11:54 from 0vSq - click to readThe is no such thing as Android 4.5.The best case scenario will be that Samsung to release Android 5.0.1 for this device.

• 2015-05-20 12:51
  • 0UHT

Hi, when Samsung will release android 4.5 version for note 8? they'll do, won't they?

• 2015-05-17 11:54
  • 0vSq

it's so discouraging that the battery drains so very fast ....

• 2015-05-12 09:21
  • 7X1B

This tablet does not have a flash.

• 2015-05-11 01:54
  • Iud0

Bttry of my note 8, drains very fast, when I using net or video, and here samsung care personnel not trying to help me, what can I do

• 2015-05-02 04:20
  • t}bA

When will we receive Android Lollipop through OTA?

• 2015-04-24 02:10
  • fknY

> In reply to ahmed elbatch @ 2014-12-26 22:00 from Nqw} - click to readto open the rear for battery access, go to You Tube and type in Samsung Galazy Note 8.0 "How to change the battery"

• 2015-04-22 08:15
  • 5H76

> In reply to chetan saxena @ 2015-04-17 07:34 from vb@7 - click to readI think the best solution for you is doing "wipe cache partition" periodically!

• 2015-04-18 21:04
  • 3k%r

> In reply to soheil721 @ 2015-04-16 19:56 from xJaJ - click to readdear friend
you cant downgrade once it is upgreaded and if u hold an indian model then you cant as jelebeen is last.

my tab runs great and gives me full 2 1/2 days of standbuy but when using it battery does not last very long 8 to 10 % decrease if using battery doctor software and if the software is uninstalled then even with battery saver option on battery comes to 60 % within 1 1/2 hrs of minor usage means i dont play videos no games or music just use builtin office app and with software battery doctor when typing in word from 100 - 92 % in 40 min.. am sick took it to service centre and he sd will have to check and hr re flashed firmware and sd will require 1 day tocheck and was asking 170 rupees.. so sd will check myself as he has reflashed software. still the same ..someone please help as he sd has checked battery and found the physical condition to be ok..getting psyco over this as i dont want to loose my 30000k tab.. need support from you all any help or solution provided will be greatly appriciated .. looking for responce chetan saxena ..

ps tab is 1yrs 11 mts old...

• 2015-04-17 07:34
  • vb@7
Total of 1238 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.