Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.9
6.9

> In reply to Aziii @ 2014-11-26 04:51 from d%18 - click to readThank yoy very much
I tried your advice and the battery became better
How many times should I do this process ?

• 2014-11-27 20:56
  • Mfxb

> In reply to Leyon @ 2014-11-25 18:15 from bJb3 - click to readBut if I delete the Galaxy app that means a factory rest
I can not do it now

• 2014-11-27 20:54
  • Mfxb

> In reply to bassemtaha @ 2014-11-24 20:37 from Mfxb - click to readThose who have issue of battery or heating with Kitkat update. Please do "wipe cache partition".it will remove your background junk. How you will do? >turnoff tablet
> press Menu button+Volume up+ power button.
>when see Note 8 logo,only release power button.
>then select wipe cache partition

• 2014-11-26 04:51
  • d%18

> press Menu button+Volume up+ power button.
>when see Note 8 logo,only release power button.
>then select wipe cache partition

• 2014-11-26 04:49
  • d%18

> In reply to bassemtaha @ 2014-11-24 20:37 from Mfxb - click to readYou go setting and click on application manager, find the GALAXY APPS Icon (old version call SAMSUNG APPS), delete and restart your note. You will get faster and battery won't drain so fast. I bought note 8.0 2 weeks ago, android force me to upgrade to 4.4.2 (kitkat). Before upgrade, my RAM around 600MB only, after upgrade, RAM goes to 1.5GB and browsing keep lagging. BUT, after I delete the GALAXY APPS, my RAM reduced and browsing become normal.
I advice that, check your RAM before delete Galaxy Apps, see got any difference or not.

• 2014-11-25 18:15
  • bJb3

I had this tab for 2 months but I got it used from a friend and he updated it to kit kat
I don't likd the battery performance cause it dies very quickly
Do you advice me to return to jelly bean?
And is it easy to delete the update and return to jelly bean?
If it is better, how can I do that ?

• 2014-11-24 20:37
  • Mfxb

Hello. Thanks for the good work. I clicked on RESTART on my Samsung GT N5100. It then started blinking showing only the phones name(the first thing it shows when u normally switch It on) but won't boot. It just keeps blinking. Pls help. I'm freaking out. thanks.

• 2014-11-19 05:44
  • 3sEw

If I downgraded the OS of my Note 8 from Kitkat to Jellybean i.e., will it encounter problems? I think my tab have Kitkat version OS and the left side of the tab easily heats.

• 2014-11-19 03:05
  • kx{u

Gud day! To all users of note 8.0 dont update. I have 8.0 not updated i dont face any problem for 14 months. The its normal to be drain litlle fast the battery because of its high end specs.

• 2014-11-15 23:40
  • v0qu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-31 06:37 from XMpU - click to readThere is an LTE version of Note 8.0. It's model number is N5120.

• 2014-11-11 12:05
  • CD5q

Hi all,actually i quite new to become user for Note 8.0 and after upgrade to 4.4.2 kit kat feel good on it but also the same issue as the battery drain very fast...any idea how to save the battery life??

• 2014-11-07 11:03
  • TSPE

hi everyone,bought my galaxy note 8.0 last year,and i just did an upgarde to kitkat4.4.2.it sucked initially battery draining,plastic cover getting really hot and lag in terms of the interface.i read all reviews and it seems no solution to it.Now i can confidently tell u am enjoying it more than before.
1.cleared the cache from the odin mode or is it download mode u call it.
2.press the power button and the volume up key,then just clear the cache first ,the erase all data.
note: back up ur tab first...

• 2014-11-04 16:38
  • N9@S

i love it but some times it eretate, it frezes unexpeted

• 2014-11-02 19:25
  • N7$L

it's the best tablet. the front camera is fine compared to another tablet. the specs are great.

• 2014-10-31 06:42
  • XMpU

> In reply to Keato @ 2014-10-23 11:53 from IVCY - click to readas i know,there's no LTE model for note 8.0. I also have one

• 2014-10-31 06:37
  • XMpU

since upgrade to kitkat, my note 8 faced heavy drain battery and over heating. i restart / reboot to factory reset. the problems minimize but still anoying. some how, accidentily , i install bluelight filter from google play. my main purpose is to reduce brightness... but some how, the over heating and heavy battery drain resolve. not 100%, but much much more better than before. im no IT geek. im just lucky or can be try for other note 8 ? just try

• 2014-10-29 11:23
  • PxVj

how much?

• 2014-10-29 03:39
  • thg}

> In reply to Hossam Salem @ 2014-10-23 20:32 from Mfxb - click to readHi, did you update to new kit kat version? I am having the same problem of battery drains very fast after the update. Not sure if it was the root cause.

• 2014-10-27 18:15
  • bJbj

> In reply to iupac @ 2014-10-22 20:11 from NwLN - click to readThere is now an update to Kitkat now on AT&T.

• 2014-10-24 12:02
  • tha5
Total of 1155 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.