Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.9
6.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-02 15:00 from iA0U - click to readNo flash.. That one more bad thing about this device.

• 2013-09-06 07:30
  • PG3c

The device nice..speechless. BUT... the freaking samsung apps memory almost eat s the size of its internal memory... Too bad for me i cant let my applications be transfered to sd card unless rooted... So if ur a gamer type guy.. This device is not suitable for you...
1. The battery drains so fast... Make it 2/3 hrs to its expected 6 hrs battery time especially online games.
2. You cant keep apps that much... So be sure to install apps for ur everyday use.
3. No device to sd app transfer.

...with 5 stars that is highest. I do give it a 3.

• 2013-09-06 07:27
  • PG3c

pls Galaxy note 8 user, can one watch live football matches on this note? If its possible, how do we go about it? Tnx.

• 2013-09-05 10:52
  • NugV

i already have this devoice since 1 month ago ,and really its fantastice device ,every thing is ok ,very very fast ,very clear screen ,battery is good ,
really i satisfied of note 8 .

• 2013-09-04 12:11
  • fqfZ

Great! I love it so much ...gonna buy it soon.:)

• 2013-09-04 06:00
  • INM9

The price of GSM SG Note 8.0 16GB is usd450 short of Full HD 1920x1080 LCD otherwise good.

• 2013-09-04 04:00
  • KIe6

I bought my note 8 and have been using for 3 months only. Now the multi window is not working. Have tried to tab and hold the backtab button and also at the setting/display, but nothing works. Please help...

• 2013-09-03 17:36
  • KxvC

galaxy note 8.0 and galaxy note 2, which one is the best?

• 2013-09-03 11:43
  • NugV

I want to know if flash available or not?

• 2013-09-02 15:00
  • iA0U

i bought my device 6 days ago, i have been using it with the micro-sim of a network provider, until i changed it to another provider, and since then my device has stopped recognizing sim card, neither the latter nor the former.what do i do please.

• 2013-09-02 13:57
  • fu{0

> In reply to abdeen @ 2013-08-27 16:19 from 9JiY - click to readdat depends on your needs man, if ur art enthusiast want bigger space for your works, 10.1 is all you need man, but portability wise go for note 8.0 i got my own note 8.0 i luv it, just dont like the battery it drain so fast specially when ur connected to wi-fi, but it performs well...

• 2013-09-02 12:48
  • kHSs

> In reply to anthony18 @ 2013-08-27 06:07 from mDrE - click to readThe os of device uses memory space, my s3 which is supposed to have 16 gb have 12 gb free memory. The rest is used by system. Propably the note's os needs bigger space

• 2013-09-01 13:16
  • 6v@R

After i update the latest firmware 4.2.2, i have problem with alarm. Most of the time, the alarm didn't ring and it goes to snooze mode. It only ring once we click on it. Any suggestion to fix it?

• 2013-09-01 13:03
  • F{XE
  • F

Can one make call and browse the net with 2G GSM network in galaxy note 8 5100.? Tnx.

• 2013-09-01 11:00
  • ftVi

I had my tab 2 7.0 just a month ago.. it's good.. except that the battery doesn't last too long .. planni plannig to buy new tab.. but i can't choose whether to buy tab 10.1, note 8 or ipad mini..help.please..

• 2013-09-01 06:52
  • Kgvj

Surely, there is some problem with Samsung's 4.2.2 update on all its phones. My Galaxy Mega had same battery and data usage drain problem, battery drain and heating up problem. I reset the phone. Now it's working reasonable well. ..

• 2013-09-01 06:15
  • U{7b

> In reply to Keith @ 2013-08-29 08:00 from 2PD$ - click to readGo to kat.ph and download .EPUB file format books. I have downloaded a lot of books in this file format and it specially for readers hub application in our note 8.0 tab..

• 2013-08-31 19:11
  • Hkqk

> In reply to Waleed El-Shahawy @ 2013-08-30 09:50 from fmm{ - click to readafter the automatic update i encounter a problem with my galaxy note 8. the version i have now is 4.1.2.
the problems are.. i cannot connect to any wifi. sure there is no problem in my router, among all the unit we have in the house or in any other available wifi connection outside, my unit is the only one that cannot connect. when im trying to connect what i received is only "obtaining ip address" then nothing happen. i search for any solution in some website and said to make my connection in Static and type a new ip address. it works in some WiFi connection, but not in all. now what i want is to make it the same before that i can connect in any available wifi and no need to make it static. hope somebody can help me. and give me advise what to do. thanks in advance

• 2013-08-31 11:43
  • SHPC

Updated to 4.2.2

What I liked:
-Icons improvements in terms of sharpness and more skeumorphic
-New swipe unlock(light effect)
-Added voice control feature(for Camera, Music, Alarm, Incoming Call) in Settings
-Lockscreen widgets as in any other device on 4.2.2
-2 finger swipe down full notification tray

What I disliked:
-Lag upon waking the screen(noticeable delay)
-Still no multi-user support
-Animations on multitasking(opening full screen then adjusting to window size)

• 2013-08-30 15:07
  • th1t

To guys who used the note 8, is there a problem with the device when updating the software version ????

• 2013-08-30 09:50
  • fmm{
Total of 1210 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.