Samsung Galaxy Note I717 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5

> In reply to Sandy dan @ 2012-01-27 23:48 from 3YeX - click to readThank you for your "openion". You best stick to your iPhone. You did not get the point of getting the Note. Just be happy with something less like the iPhone.

• 2012-01-28 01:51
  • t7Ma

I saw sooo many people commenting soo many things even without using the note yet.. I got my note last month , ive Samsung SG2, before.. what i feel is , note is little laggy compare to SG2. Most of the times, it lags alot.. But i luv the display. the clarity and color is awsome..! And batter is better than SG2, but so hard to carry coz of the size, it hard to fit in pocket and people can notice is it soo easily that you have something big on ur pocket if u r wearing casuals..! I usually keeps at home... No matter whatever ppl say , what they feels, i still love my iphone 4 than anything else. Its a sexy mobile and fit in hands nicely..! And gaming is awsome than any other mobile. It is just my personal openion..!

• 2012-01-27 23:48
  • 3YeX

Gays!!!

Could you please help indeed whihc type of Samsung best more than others?!!! All types are amazing and that's why I couldn't reach to the answer.

• 2012-01-27 22:35
  • fwVH

How about a nice, normal sized Android? Except the Xperia Ray, everyone is kind of going overboard. The new Galaxy Nexus is amazing, but I wouldn't trade in my Nexus S because of it's enormous size... Too bad. :(

• 2012-01-27 07:26
  • 0Ucj

don't buy these if you are a heavy user and game lover. Bettary is good enough for gaming and heavy using.

• 2012-01-26 19:12
  • uNVD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-25 05:38 from Lxxj - click to readYes, my dear friend your right..
Thanks for your answer!!!!!!!

• 2012-01-25 19:37
  • 7qA$

Good Going at&t. I wish at&t will come in india. This is the only company which modifies the masterpieces.

• 2012-01-25 16:10
  • w43M

> In reply to moses @ 2012-01-25 07:24 from Xu4g - click to readI can do better, here is the direct link of GSM Arena's comparative system between the 2 models:

www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4135&­idPhone2=4374

• 2012-01-25 07:37
  • t7Mx

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-01-24 23:32 from t7Mk - click to read good answer!!!!!

• 2012-01-25 07:24
  • Xu4g

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-01-24 23:32 from t7Mk - click to read
good answer!!!!!

• 2012-01-25 07:22
  • Xu4g

> In reply to moses @ 2012-01-24 18:32 from Xu4I - click to readone main difference is the CPU and GPU, this vs has the Qualcomm chip vs the Samsung Exynos. The GPU is Adreno 220 which much slower then then Mali-400 on the other model.

• 2012-01-25 05:38
  • Lxxj

> In reply to Jungleplaya @ 2012-01-24 18:09 from fscq - click to readWe know what a light indicator is for on a mobile phone. I had it in 4 of my old Ericsson/Sonyericsson phones before since the mid 90a. I loved it since it even acts as a homing beacon in the dark trying to find your phone, and yes, telling you you have a message or missed call. They probably took it out for less distraction when you are reading using the screen of your high tech phone. The last time I checked, the word "forum" had not changed its meaning.

• 2012-01-24 23:50
  • t7Mk

> In reply to moses @ 2012-01-24 18:32 from Xu4I - click to readYou read the specifications and compare. You have internet access. Use it.

• 2012-01-24 23:32
  • t7Mk

What is the difference between these 2 sg note phones.
White Note 1717 & black note 7000.

• 2012-01-24 18:32
  • Xu4I

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-01-22 18:00 from t7Ng - click to readA light to indicate/notify...... Please post something useful.
Tsk
So sad to see people would crit over something so trivial

• 2012-01-24 18:09
  • fscq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-22 13:23 from 7txU - click to readYou can set the sound notification and/or vibrate for message notifications. You can even set Vlingo to read your messages through your Bluetooth ear piece. You can still stick to your good old Nokia unit that has your favorite flickering light notification. You even save almost $700 by not buying the Galaxy Note.

• 2012-01-22 18:00
  • t7Ng

This phone sorely needs a breather light to notify messages, missed calls and emails. Nokia's older smartphones win in this department.

Imagine having to manually check that massive screen every half an hour for updates.

• 2012-01-22 13:23
  • 7txU

The Galaxy Note has Gorilla glass. Most likely even Gorilla Glass 2, as far as when Corning introduced Gorilla Glass 2 last January 10 link I've posted before. Here is the link that finally confirms this fact:

www.corninggorillaglass.com/products-with-gorill­a/full-products-list

This brings me more peace of mind not having to add a screen protector. Well worth getting.

• 2012-01-22 07:17
  • t7Ng

> In reply to bigboy4eva @ 2012-01-13 18:18 from gyxe - click to readI am not from the US and I think it's probably for the US market. I has the same features as the earlier GALAXY NOTE. I would suggest you to go for the EARLIER galaxy note. Have used mine for the past 2 months. So far I have no problem with it.

• 2012-01-22 05:35
  • tu6$

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-01-21 16:57 from v0qJ - click to readTalking on bluetooth when you alone is not good and I agree with your comments. I've seen quite a few talking to themselves coming out of cars in a parking lot pacing back and forth and at the roadside.

Sometimes I thought they are just releasing tension. Believe me I know and seen 1 waitress/kitchen helper at a cafe who always speak to herself everytime she has the chance all by herself at the sink washing dishes. She is a weido.

• 2012-01-22 05:25
  • tu6$
Total of 455 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note I717.