Garnuz, 02 Jan 2014I have a problem, I change my firmware with cyanogenmod to 4.2.2 but I dont like it. I want to... moreUninstall kies and the driver reboot your pc then reinstall kies, then unroot your phone, then you should be able to factory restore via Kies. Kies doesn't like any rooted phones. Look here for more details http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=1539420
Jo, 01 Jan 2014I have bought pre paid straight talk plan for my phone. I have never been able to download pic... moreCheck your APN settings; system setting/more/mobile networks/access point names. Menu key +new APN.
NAME: straight talk
MMS PROXY: mms3.tracfone.com
MMS PORT: 80
I have a problem, I change my firmware with cyanogenmod to 4.2.2 but I dont like it. I want to back to 4.0 Ice cream, but i cant find it, and my Kies samsung dont work, cant find the cellphone. Help me
I have a problem, I change my firmware with cyanogenmod to 4.2.2 but I dont like it. I want to back to 4.0 Ice cream...the original, help me. I cant find it and my Kies dont fount my cellphone.
I have bought pre paid straight talk plan for my phone. I have never been able to download picture messages since going with ST now I am having trouble sending text and ideas?
To upgrade you I717 to Jelly Bean (4.1.2)
1. Download your firmware via this link http://storagecow.eu/Xda/AT&am...TMD3_ATT.zip and extract the file, with name "KIES_HOME_I717UCMD3_I717ATTMD3_1117019_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5"
2. Download Odin3 v1.85 or above.
3. I strongly advice you also source out, download and install Samsung Kies, this will help install all required drivers into your system.
4. Carry out a Nandroid Backup.
5. Backup your phone.
6. Please backup your phone so as to be able to recover it if anything goes wrong.
7. Run Odin with Administrative privilege.
8. Shut the phone down to download mode, ie. hold down power key + volume down key, then press volume up key to proceed.
9. Connect the phone via a USB cord and wait until Odin finds your phone.
10. Click PDA button on Odin, then search for the Firmware you downloaded "KIES_HOME_I717UCMD3_I717ATTMD3_1117019_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5"
11. Wait for Odin to check the file.
12. make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
13. Click start to proceed with the upgrade.
14. Leave the phone to upgrade, if all goes well, it can take over 20 minutes.
15. The phone is expected to reboot and Odin should show "PASS"
16. Proceed at your own risk
Can you teach me how to upgrade the firmware to 4.1 JellyBean ?? Thanks
LOVE IT bought refurbished works like a charm awesome i convinced my friend to buy it! AWESOME PHONE.
This phone works on t-mobile and is cheaper than the t-mobile version. It can also pick up t-mobile LTE if t-mobile has LTE in your area. It just needs to be unlocked to work. If t-mobile doesn't have LTE in your area you may need to flash a t-mobile modem.
here is important information about jelly bean 4.1 upgradation for those who is using factory unlocked galaxy note 4g .
yes u can upgrade to latest official jelly bean version without affecting the unlocking state of u r factory unlocked phone.
requirements ..official firmware of at&t
product code XXX
I have updated my unlocked galaxy note 4g .and my note is still in unlocked mode.
I think this information will help u....
Roney08, 18 Sep 2013what is the difference between Note N7000 and Note I717note i717 is 4g LTE
Anonymous, 05 May 2013Samsung galaxy note i717 android 4.1.2 released via kies bringing Nature UX touchwizThis new release 4.1.2 seem to take care of the loging,call quality and much more I recommend taking it to enjoy the note.......Good Luck
whever i open uc browser or any other app....it gives a notification that you are running out of RAM...closr some apps. ....it also get hang many times....so wts d solution??
Chris, 19 Aug 2013This phone is big and nice. Problem too slow. Keeps on crashing.I was getting fed up with my i717 Galaxy Note as well. The lag was tremendous. I decided to Root my phone and install a custom ROM known as CyanogenMod. I have ABSOLUTELY no lag and can enjoy my phone for another 1-2 years.
I am having issues with my phone. When someone calls me or I call them, THEY ARE UNABLE TO HEAR ME......The only way I can be heard is to put it on SPEAKER....
Is this how it is supposed to work, or there some setting that I need to check to change it to private???Help please, cause I love my phone because of all the convenience EXCEPT that problem........