Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

anybody using tempered glass?
Should i use one ?
Does it add benifit?
Does it hampers touch sensitivity or damage
original screen when to remove it?
Real user please reply me.
Thank u.

• 2014-08-22 04:47
  • uNVC

Plz help me. My note 2 is only operational through s pen. Finger touch does not work. I have done factory reset. But the problem persists.

• 2014-08-21 18:41
  • uZaT

> In reply to samsunger @ 2014-08-19 19:18 from s87r - click to readCheck the charger. Install galaxy charging current app and try.

• 2014-08-21 17:47
  • uuTb

> In reply to navindra @ 2014-08-18 17:34 from LBS2 - click to readtry resetting factory settings it will erase all the data on your phone though

• 2014-08-21 16:18
  • NuUQ

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-08-18 15:57 from utAw - click to readthanks for the informathion thanks alot have a nice day

• 2014-08-21 00:47
  • Nr9P

> In reply to luvcafe @ 2014-08-19 02:23 from kref - click to readYou broke ya phone and its bad. Iphone wont it seems.. lol

• 2014-08-20 19:04
  • U@31

Hi
N7100 is an excellent phone and has been very useful to me in multiple uses.
Maps
Driving directions
Scanner
Voice notes
Multi app usage
Meeting notes.
Only drawbacks I found :-
Sometimes hangs if memory is overloaded.
Battery charging is very slow.. takes hours.
System memory usage is too high

• 2014-08-19 19:18
  • s87r

Note 2 has been discontinued in India. The only option is to buy through online or buy the alternate phone Note 3 neo.

• 2014-08-19 17:25
  • S35r

Note 2 is better

• 2014-08-19 14:54
  • Hxf7

I have recently upgraded my note 2 to Kitkat 4.4.2 via WiFi, and working perfect. No problem. But I did not notice any changes? Can any body tell me what are the new challenges in this upgrade?

• 2014-08-19 04:32
  • w7is

I had Samsung Note 2 and it's 1 and 1/2 years old and it's broken. I get this blank screen. If there isn't a solution to the issue, not sure what I gonna do...I'm using iPhone now until I figure out what is the problem with Samsung note 2. Is it a common problem to all Samsung phones? My note 2 is broke so yes, it's a bad phone. Thank you.

• 2014-08-19 02:23
  • kref

Guys prefer me a phone....!! Im confused to take Note 2 or desire 610 !! Wich is the better phone ??

• 2014-08-18 19:16
  • rKH4

my phone had a Samsung update one morning showing on the pnone, I accepted the update and my phone from that moment onwards was unable to connect to my provider in my country. Now my phone is useless. can you let me know if there is any way I can get back a new phone or can Samsung rectify the update so that I can connect to my provider.

Looking forward to your reply.

• 2014-08-18 17:34
  • LBS2

> In reply to RainHeart @ 2014-08-18 01:05 from Mfx9 - click to readNo problem you can upgrade for 4.4.2 automatically gone my phone upgraded via Wi Fi .working good I am now enjoying with my phone

• 2014-08-18 17:16
  • 7tF7

> In reply to RainHeart @ 2014-08-18 01:05 from Mfx9 - click to readNo. Do not upgrade.

You will face these problems when only when using third party apps (like x-plore, es file manager, bookmarksb, app backup and restore etc) :

> You cannot rename, delete, move or copy any files / folders within the memory card

> You cannot copy any files or folders from the phone memory (or any other source) to the memory card

> You cannot use any third party apps to create files in the memory card.

• 2014-08-18 15:57
  • utAw

Today I got 1 update of 31mb, I didnt recognise anything spcl can anybody tel wats dat update for

• 2014-08-18 13:43
  • uvnf

anybody using tempered glass?
Should i use one ?
Does it add benifit?
Does it hampers touch sensitivity or damage original screen when to remove it?
Real user please reply me.
Thank u.

• 2014-08-18 12:17
  • uNVD

> In reply to RainHeart @ 2014-08-18 01:05 from Mfx9 - click to readI updated my note 2 to kitkat since June and have personally got no reason to regret it,phone is smoother and overall experience better,with no associated battery issues as far as I can see..

• 2014-08-18 11:45
  • N9@T

> In reply to Dreams @ 2014-08-18 04:11 from sR7x - click to readI forgot to mention, the battery life is very very durable. Sufficient for heavy use. I usually charge up at night for 2-3 hours, and it lasts me all the way till the night after.

• 2014-08-18 04:16
  • sR7x

Bought this phone since April 2014. VERY good phone despite it has now (in August 2014) been obsolete and replaced by the Note 3 Neo.

Though obsolete in the market (or at least in my country Malaysia), the Kit Kat upgrade came for this phone sometime in May/June.

So far after 4 months of use I have only been hit with a phone hang ONCE, and a phone auto-reset ONCE. With my heavy day to day usage for business doing calls, whatsapp, messaging, emailing, I can say it is a VERY LOW fault ratio.

One of the most important aspect that I totally love about this phone is the heating/cooling issue. Even with my heavy usage I have only at most had the phone on warm temperature (slight heat). The phone has never overheated on me like the Galaxy S series.

Phone is fast enough for me as I don't do much gaming or videos with it (I use a PC for this, not my phone).

So overall, without comparison with any other models, I would give this phone a 9/10 for it's price vs performance.

• 2014-08-18 04:11
  • sR7x
Total of 13737 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.