Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

• Agyei Collins-Ghana
  • Rating0

My Note II (GT-N7100) does not detect network sim tool kit. Can someone help me to fix it?

• 2015-01-31 17:56
  • fmgj

I wrote 20 minutes ago on Sammobile that samsung released lollipop for samsung s4 and note 3

• 2015-01-30 20:08
  • 6tK6

> In reply to Benny24 @ 2015-01-30 07:19 from XNIx - click to readYour comment is laughable,to say the least,this is a two and a half years old device,as of when it came out it was the best of the best,now,so many months down the line it's showing its age,in so many ways,if you want the current best of the best,you have to splurge the cash for the Note 4,if not,make do with what you've got and quit complaining..

• 2015-01-30 19:51
  • fsV9

Samsung just update note 3 to androil L ..few days ago ..
and in few days they give OTA updates to worldwide.
They update there device step by step .

First Galaxy S5
then Note 4
Now .........note 3
then may be note 2 or s3 to lollipop ..
i hope note 2 lollipop update coming soon in few weeks

• 2015-01-30 17:20
  • rARd

> In reply to micky786 @ 2015-01-30 10:55 from Hktx - click to readYou are from which place.

• 2015-01-30 14:07
  • rKnL

> In reply to micky786 @ 2015-01-30 10:55 from Hktx - click to readYou lie!

• 2015-01-30 11:10
  • gDek

> In reply to lokesh aryan @ 2015-01-29 18:04 from uud6 - click to readThere is NO lolipop for this device jet, and if you ask several times here it doesn't mean it will speed up samsung to release lolipop just for you to make your wish just like Santa Claus!
If you want sh.ty lolipop then crack your phone!

• 2015-01-30 11:08
  • gDek

today i got 456mb update on my galaxy note2 . my notification panel and settings change like lollipop. and in about setting it shows 5.0.1 version what its mean

• 2015-01-30 10:55
  • Hktx

I can't beleive I paid Rs38500 for this device. I really wish lot of things were included in this device. I had to get a leather back cover which makes the device look better. The bezel of Note 2 is a peice of crap. Happy with the performance so far and still waiting for the lollipop update for this device. I guess customizing themes on this device could make the device experience even better.

• 2015-01-30 07:19
  • XNIx

Note 2 get lolipop ?

• 2015-01-30 07:16
  • X0BP

Whn ll samsung note2 get update to lolipop... android L... if update came get me a link r get me a notice of it

• 2015-01-29 18:04
  • uud6

Will Note 2 get the Android Lollipop update???

• 2015-01-29 13:06
  • PB7k

hello friends I have a suggestion dont upgrade phone from 4.3 to 4.4 when I upgraded my phone 4.4 it gets hang and battery backup was very poor when I see battery uses in setting it shows androit system get 25 to 30 prcent battery then I shown it service centre and said to downgrade it to 4.3 but they said we cant they made software mobile 2 times but problem was still continued then I downgrade it at private store to 4.3 and now mobile is super working and android system get battery only 6 to 7 percent so dont upgrade your note 2 for 4.4 kitkat its not suit to note 2. THANKS...

• 2015-01-29 12:00
  • uw6q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-28 13:19 from fsV9 - click to readAnd not to mention the fact samsung allows you to put custom roms on the phone bringing it back to life like a new phone.

• 2015-01-29 01:57
  • 7ttv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-26 10:25 from 2xvc - click to readMaybe the faults are not from the phones,ever wondered whether your usage pattern might be to blame..

• 2015-01-28 13:19
  • fsV9

I bought this mobile 1 year and 1 month before...
Nice so far no problems....kitkat updated 3 to 4 months before itself ...good speed so far for playing games, using internets and everything it kept faster...ahhh yes abd then battery is too good enough for a higher end smart phone ....its a worthable for a good Hand...for all uses...!
just love and enjoy wat at all..u nly bought this phone...
dont blame its just a good mobile only..!

• 2015-01-28 05:45
  • K6w6

> In reply to Skhan @ 2015-01-20 21:39 from 6Qaw - click to readIn my note 2 there is urdu lang
اگر تم پڑه سکو

• 2015-01-26 12:30
  • Hkt9

Useful as a phone but useless for anything else - mini sd card and samsung kries is as useless as much as microsoft is useless at finding a driver - i would never buy a phone again - they are all useless after 18 months - that seems to be their throw in the bin usage date - after 18 months you will get failure with everything but the phone side then it is not usuable or connectable to computer - dont waste your money

• 2015-01-26 10:25
  • 2xvc

still no kitkat update here in philippines!!! so LAME!!!

• 2015-01-26 06:12
  • v0qx

My galaxy note 2.. Swicht on not charghing.but swicht off charging on..my problam solve fnd.plz all fnd.

• 2015-01-25 04:57
  • t1$D
Total of 14396 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.