Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

why are people moaning about the battery life after 4.3 update??? i updated mine 2 days ago and after i updated it to 4.3 i did a factory reset right away charged my phone 100% and been using my phone like i use to before talk around 1 hour a day play games , send txt use internet via wifi and what ever and after 2 days my battery is still 58% but i use the setting i like and thats why i get a good battery out of my note 2 if you leave everything on as you receive it out of the box its normal to suck the battery faster to sort your setting out and use the phone like your suppost to use it! unless the people that are saying things like this are samsung haters!!!

• 2013-12-21 22:58
  • p@xr

> In reply to ketan @ 2013-12-21 15:39 from TIEN - click to readDude, I've just updated my n7105 to 4.3. You should check itagain. Its aawesome. Im surprised that my flash player still working even after the update. :)

• 2013-12-21 22:32
  • uQ5@

Beware guys !Ppl with china made note2 r spamming here.!..guys plz ignore there comments!....btw i have taken high resolution pics with note2 and i have even enlarged it for photos and got excellent results ....there r lots of haters say that photos looks better cause of SAMOLED screens but thats not true even on my 42 inch lg 3d tv the pictures look very sharp and crisp and that is on LED.

• 2013-12-21 18:02
  • HsJ8

> In reply to 007G @ 2013-12-18 17:06 from utuy - click to read1) Browsers - No changes made.

2) Texting apps - I have uninstalled facebook messenger and linkedin apps. Any others to be uninstalled still?.

3) File explorers - No changes done.

4) E-mail apps - No auto sync enabled. I sync only manually.

5) Network tools - I have installed cell id info and network info II.

6) Games - Not applicable for me.

7) News apps - No changes made. What to do?.

8) Online storage - No changes made.

9) Others - I do not use GPS test always and GPS of my phone is always OFF.

10) SMS tools - No changes made

11) Softwares - No changes made

12) Tools - I have uninstalled android system info, antutu benchmark and sypressure. Any others still?.

The RAM consumption after clearing the memory (press the menu key for 3 seconds --> choose RAM and tap on 'clear memory') is 681 MB but is slowly increasing and is coming to 0.89 GB or keep varying between 726 MB to 750 MB.

I have updated my phone with the new 14 MB update (already running in 4.3 android version). No changes noticed.

Battery is charging now. I will post here after my phone reaches 8% battery charge.
(My phone scored 21024 in antutu benchmark)

• 2013-12-21 17:59
  • ut%B

Article: Is there a difference between signal quality on Android and Apple phones? - Is there a difference between signal quality on Android and Apple phones?

• 2013-12-21 17:58
  • Hkqv

> In reply to 007G @ 2013-12-21 14:18 from ut{q - click to readNote : Do not comment on this post (except the person 007G) either directly or indirectly.

I don't want others to get cheated. Thats why I said the truth. I used Samsung mobiles and I am posting here. I have suggested lumia because of the carl zeiss lens.

From this phone I have learnt a lesson that it is not the operating system that decides the clarity (some persons will comment bad on this like a guy here). Only the manufacturing company is responsible for camera clarity. In this way, Samsung is worst. But the browsing interface in all the browsers in android is good and I like it.

I just bought this (N7100) phone because I just wanted to use a high end android phone and to get used to its functions / interfaces. Just wanted a change (this doesn't mean that I am fed up with my existing Symbian phones).

I think Samsung has one major disadvantage (less camera clarity) in most of the phones. Nokia provides worst browsing interface (for viewing normal PC websites*) in all the Symbian phones but camera clarity and camera clarity is good and rocking.
* means - with ads but without flash animations
In the same way LG, Sony and others will be having one major disadvantage with makes users irked leaving with no peace of mind after buying a phone.
I condemn this cheating practice of all the mobile manufacturing companies.

Note : I am not comparing Nokia with Samsung. I am not expecting Nokia features in Samsung phones. Just said the fact.

I do not have the intention of spamming here. I am not jobless.

I got the battery today. I am reading your previous advice regarding battery backup. Kindly wait. So no comments on battery backup.

• 2013-12-21 16:42
  • ut%E

> In reply to siddhss @ 2013-12-21 09:21 from tA{m - click to readtry the tips posted by me few days ago to improve battery life !

• 2013-12-21 16:40
  • Hkqv

> In reply to 007G @ 2013-12-21 14:18 from ut{q - click to readBest of luck buddy with your try on teaching this guy some etiquette, we all failed.

• 2013-12-21 15:59
  • vGSR

HI ALL MY NOTE 2 WITH BASEBAND VERSION N7105XXDLL5 and Build no DMB4 still didnt get 4.3 update using in singapore but not so sure manufacture in vietnam or.....need help is there anything that i able to get update.
thanks.

• 2013-12-21 15:39
  • TIEN

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-12-21 05:44 from utAn - click to readLast night i saw the new hunger games movie and when my friends ask me about the movie i said 'i didn't like it', i could have said it is rubbish or it is the worst movie ever made.

Dear Sudhakar please learn how to put your opinion across and still sound like a rational person. these are your lines

Do not ever trust samsung in terms of camera clarity. Its (samsung) clarity is worst !!!.

Now try to give your opinion again about camera quality of Note 2 without the hate.

• 2013-12-21 14:18
  • ut{q

Received the 4.3 update and I'm enjoying every bit of it here in Liberia, West Africa. No lagging and battery is cool, contrary to complaints from others. Thanks Samsung, but I'm still awaiting Air Command.

• 2013-12-21 14:04
  • fs%I

> In reply to siddhss @ 2013-12-21 09:21 from tA{m - click to read'WE ALL' hopefully you are not talking about all the NOTE 2 owners.
I am happy with my Note 2 battery backup even after the 4.3 update. Than again I don't have 100+ apps installed.

• 2013-12-21 13:49
  • ut{r

Today received an OTA update on my Note 2 which is about 14 MB only.I already had JB 4.3 on my mobile.
Which update is this? Any new feature with this update ?

• 2013-12-21 13:32
  • utpr

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-12-21 11:22 from Xu@N - click to readLook who is talking abt understanding...LOL..

• 2013-12-21 13:15
  • rA%E

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-12-21 11:22 from Xu@N - click to readJust like most of your post really.............

• 2013-12-21 12:32
  • nFeL

> In reply to siddhss @ 2013-12-21 09:21 from tA{m - click to readThe guy paragb does not understand about others' problem. Just ignore him.

• 2013-12-21 11:22
  • Xu@N

I just received an OTA update on my Note 2.
What is this? Any new feature with this update ?

• 2013-12-21 11:07
  • utpr

Guys im experiencing malware in my earpiece somtimes its not working. Any suggestions here. Thanks

• 2013-12-21 09:51
  • t7Xh

> In reply to siddhss @ 2013-12-21 09:21 from tA{m - click to readHello Mate...Read my comment again i am talking abt stand by mode not screen on time.......0_0.....

• 2013-12-21 09:42
  • 7j$e

> In reply to Paragb @ 2013-12-21 00:17 from rAU9 - click to readboss are u kiding or what ... we all having battery problem in 4.3 it never last upto 10 hours

• 2013-12-21 09:21
  • tA{m
Total of 14850 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.