Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

butter smooth...
rock n role..

• 2013-11-21 13:20
  • v0qG

> In reply to [deleted post]Its says Samsung wallet is incompatible with my device when i try to install it using laptop (Accessing play store via laptop ) & if i search it through mobile play store, it didn't show up. Do i need to format my device after updating android 4.3 ??

• 2013-11-21 13:10
  • vIaQ

> In reply to AMANITA @ 2013-11-21 12:37 from Hkqw - click to readNo code. Just go to Settings--> Backup and Reset--> Factory Data Reset.

• 2013-11-21 12:55
  • Hkqp

what is the code for formatting phone memory of samsung galaxy note ll ?

• 2013-11-21 12:37
  • Hkqw

> In reply to [deleted post]Ur telling lies

• 2013-11-21 12:14
  • rJ7M

Hi,

I am not getting the OTA, so i tried to upgrade thru Kies and now it's displaying " Your current firmware version does not allow to upgrade via kies"
Any idea on this.

• 2013-11-21 11:31
  • rJn3

Hi, I just updated my note 2 to Android 4.3 without formatting it. It seems to work fine but i m unable to locate Samsung wallet app.Camera App is same as before & is without even Photosphere option which is a feature of Jellybean 4.2/4.3 i guess. UI seems to be changed a bit but i cant see any change in whether widget.Is there any problem with the update for I m facing these minor issues or is it becoz, i have not factory reset my phone.. Plz Help

• 2013-11-21 09:21
  • vIaQ

@ SUDHAKAR I never said i use the phone pls. Just observing you people and trying to improve my own device. I use LG optimus G pro by the way which is by far better than your note 2.

• 2013-11-21 08:31
  • N9@T

@NikiDroid your charging time is rather too long. It's either you use the phone while it's charging or you dont use a good charger. Which one?

• 2013-11-21 08:30
  • N9@T

@SUDHAKAR I never said i use the phone pls. Just observing you people and trying to improve my own device. I use LG optimus G pro by the way which is by far better than your note 2.

• 2013-11-21 08:28
  • N9@T

quick command not working in 4.3 updates plz help on this issue...

• 2013-11-21 07:46
  • vb}n

I completely agree with Preceptor on that. Format a cell before updating is highly recommended.

I think it's better to protect your cellphone rather worrying to save for installed software and other customizations.

You can download the software from playstore again.

• 2013-11-21 07:39
  • tt8d

hey,
i just updated my Note II this morning.
the most visible change is in the display which I really liked and also the notification bar and settings and the whole new layout is amazing.
touchwood i have not faced any problems yet after updating.. hoping not too.. and also hoping all u guys' problems get solved asap.
the only one thing i'm a lilttle upset about is that they did not add any note 3 s pen features in the update .. was reallly hoping to see them on the phone. but ALAS !

Anyways if there is anything new and interesting u guys get to know about the new update, pls inform .
Thanks :D .. have a good day .

• 2013-11-21 05:49
  • 2@r%

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-21 05:11 from 2SRf - click to readAll the downloaded apps, contacts, messages and local stuff that is stored in the phone memory will be erased. You may take a backup of your stuff before doing factory reset so that you can restore later. All the apps you have to download and install again from the play store.

• 2013-11-21 05:14
  • PEhQ

> In reply to PerceptorA @ 2013-11-21 05:09 from PEhQ - click to readI have installed software and customized the settings. Tell me what data I will lose if I do so.

• 2013-11-21 05:11
  • 2SRf

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-21 03:54 from 2SRf - click to readTry doing a factory reset and then adding the city. It is usually recommended to do a factory reset before updating to major Android version.

• 2013-11-21 05:09
  • PEhQ

> In reply to raj @ 2013-11-21 04:58 from vLxj - click to readTry adding cities in click --> world clock.

• 2013-11-21 05:03

M not facing any problem after updating with 4.3

• 2013-11-21 04:58
  • vLxj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-20 22:35 from rKN% - click to readPress the menu button for 2 seconds. Go to the task manager (1st icon). Click downloaded. Click on each application and see. There will be a option called 'move to sd card'. You can do this only for some apps.

• 2013-11-21 03:58
  • 2SRf
Total of 14136 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.