Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-23 16:15 from utA3 - click to readok so you got yourself a new car to go to work. but you want me to clean it, pay for the fuel, start it and drive you to work and back.

i am just showing you the door, i am not gonna push you to the other side of the door.

• 2013-11-23 16:25
  • uujS

> In reply to MRooney @ 2013-11-23 16:01 from tt8P - click to readignorance is bliss, that was my first thought. but since i use this forum for info and help to get the most out of my note 2 it is only fair that i try to do the same for other users.
Thanks for yours and everyone else's various helpful posts.

• 2013-11-23 16:19
  • uujS

> In reply to 007G @ 2013-11-23 15:51 from uujS - click to readTell me how to change the settings mentioned in the website. It is not mentioned where to go and change the settings for most of the camera options. Damn it.

Instead of following this long procedure, better to drop off the idea of buying this phone (I mean for new users) N7100 and try oher branded companies.

• 2013-11-23 16:15
  • utA3

007G:

Just ignore.

• 2013-11-23 16:01
  • tt8P

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-23 15:54 from KxM$ - click to readif you have kies installed on the pc and you are not using it, uninstall it.

• 2013-11-23 15:58
  • uujS

> In reply to 007G @ 2013-11-23 15:44 from uujS - click to readThank you for your sharing. I will give it a try later when in office.

• 2013-11-23 15:54
  • KxM$

> In reply to sujonBD @ 2013-11-23 09:34 from PEqf - click to readthis post is for all Note 2 user, not just you. please check this link to get the better result with your note 2 camera.

even before reading about this article, i was getting good image quality. this article was an eye opener for me, hope it will be the same for you guys as well. i am just surprise that you are calling this bellow avg. please note i am surprise, not saying you are trying to fool people (like you did with MRooney).

• 2013-11-23 15:51
  • uujS

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-20 10:06 from y$dh - click to readtry these steps

turn off your phone (THIS STEP IS MUST).
remove the microsd card.
turn you phone on.
connect it to the pc.

let us know if this works.

P.S - always charge your phone in power saving mode (if possible). see if charging times improves

• 2013-11-23 15:44
  • uujS

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-23 13:48 from XuS0 - click to readthis post is for all Note 2 user, not just you. please check this link to get the better result with your note 2 camera.

even before reading about this article, i was getting good image quality. this article was an eye opener for me, hope it will be the same for you guys as well. i am just surprise that you are calling this the worst (please note i am surprise, not saying you guys are lying, so don't kill me).

• 2013-11-23 15:35
  • uujS

> In reply to becool79 @ 2013-11-23 02:04 from P%jX - click to readSamsung may not havr released for your country. Visit http://www.sammobile.com (firmware) section for more details.

• 2013-11-23 13:51
  • XuS0

> In reply to sujonBD @ 2013-11-23 09:34 from PEqf - click to readWell said man + infinite for your post. Note 2 camera's picture clarity is worse then those mobiles which do not have auto focus.

I am also experiencing the same thing. I use Nokia N8 whose camera clarity is many times clear than this phone (N7100). But browsing interface is worst on Nokia N8.

To all :
The camera clarity of this phone id WORST.

• 2013-11-23 13:48
  • XuS0
  • devrajatri@yahoo.co.
  • Rating0

i want to buy note 2 im a nokia user from the last 15 years..pls helpme

• 2013-11-23 12:21
  • 9x6}

im a nokia user..im using nokia n8 which is the best phone i used ever..now i want to buy note 2..will it be ok for me.pls help me

• 2013-11-23 12:19

• 2013-11-23 12:18
  • 9x6}

I jst updated my note 2 with 4.3, after that multi window not working...does anyone facing same problem...

• 2013-11-23 12:05
  • H4Xx

> In reply to kh8 @ 2013-11-22 16:00 from 7txf - click to readI updated and factory reset after that ! I get battery back up of 24 hours now ! I use juice defender ultimate ! It is showing that my battery backup is increased by x2 by using this software ! out of 24 hours more than 15 hours my 2g internet is on ! I also watched a movie of 2 hours at 40% brightness in movie mode ! I still need to master juice defender so I ll get battery backup more than this !

• 2013-11-23 11:56
  • Hkqt

> In reply to kh8 @ 2013-11-22 16:00 from 7txf - click to readDid you mean Jelly Bean 4.3. not good in your Note II? I still use Jelly Bean 4.1.2, it's very good, update I think not always make the smartphone better.

• 2013-11-23 10:58
  • KxM$

> In reply to MRooney @ 2013-11-22 23:15 from tt8H - click to readbro..
sometime ago I was at a seminar.
I took photo with my note 2 camera & my friend took pic with her iphone 5.
my pic are too noisy in comperison to iphone 5.
note 2 take decent pic only at sunlight..not at indoor or at low light.
Other than the camera note 2 is an excellent device.
Pls dont fool people saying note 2 camera is DSLR or nice..its simply bellow avg..pls check 8 MP galaxy S2 or lumia 925 or se arc S, or nokia N8 or iphone 5 or any other Sony ericsson phone , then u will see how inferior note 2 camera is. ..

• 2013-11-23 09:34
  • PEqf

Hi,just updated 4.3 thru SC now the smart stay function is not working. Anyone facing the problem and if so pls provide the solution.

• 2013-11-23 09:31
  • U@XM

Guys iam not getting the update on my note 2..its keeps showing yr fone is up to date..plz help..any suggestions..

• 2013-11-23 02:04
  • P%jX
Total of 14204 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.