Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Finally, I have fixed long time charging (7 hours or more) on my Note II N7100. Previously I checked on Settings, Battery, the charging status was USB, now it turns to AC. I searched on Google, someone said it was USB cable that wrong reading charging. I installed Galaxy Charging Current app, it showed current average 460, the true should be around 1600 or 1800, I touched refresh on its app then unplug USB cable and plug again, the result it turns AC, now I don't need to charge for long time again.

• 2013-11-24 13:30
  • KxM$

Pls does anybody here use powerpacks? Powerbanks from Bilitong are they good for use or are they fake? Comment is you know. Or your batteries are so good that you dont need extra back up?

• 2013-11-24 13:06
  • N9@T

Hey guys im back.... miss me? Lol

I just wanna know if there is some obvious difference in performane with battery... fluidity if screen or any other advantages with jb 4.3

Im still using the 4.1.2

Anything?

• 2013-11-24 12:06
  • t7Xi

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-24 08:03 from XuZN - click to readNokia N8 Lol....Lol..Lol...u seriously need to see a doc ...man.

• 2013-11-24 11:39
  • U$4j

got my note 2 updated 2 days ago to andorid 4.3 from service centre..performance has increased dramatically. ..smooth as silk..no lag...no slow down...no bug found till now...but I think that battery is draining...charged my mobi to 100%..unplugged at 6am..no use till 10am...flight mode was enabled...not a single use till 10am..I woke up at 10am and found that battery was at 94%...anyone faced such issue?
android 4.1.2 was less battery consuming..

• 2013-11-24 11:23
  • Hkq3

Is it a Good phone???

• 2013-11-24 11:16
  • S35r

Can't Sudhakar or whatever his name is be blocked or something ? If u don't like your Note II sell it !

• 2013-11-24 10:36
  • fmgi

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-24 07:22 from vGTA - click to readu know there's a saying, if u read GITA in front of donkey it ll b useless bcoz he won't understand anything ! it's like that ! He finds problems in everything but the actually problem is he, himself not in the products :D

• 2013-11-24 09:38
  • HkqX

This one of the best handset I have ever used and seen in the market. Samsung the market leader in Smart Phones are appreciated for bringing this technology in market. NOTE II has everything which a mobile handset shud have.Iam happy I bought Note II.

Thanks

• 2013-11-24 08:58
  • XNCF

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-24 08:00 from XuZN - click to readRegarding KIES, I never used it till date.

• 2013-11-24 08:57
  • vGTI

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-24 07:01 from XuZN - click to readHello Sudhakar.... U had posted several times about camera clarity. . Message folder.. . Now after updating problems on adding cities. . I just updated 4.3 with OTA yesterday I don't have any problems like adding cities,. Or any other issues it's performing much more better than 4.1.. Then camera clarity.. When I was using Note 1 I bought a new sonys flagship xperia Z for better camera clarity... Damm it. .. Very poor than note 1 in all side.... Camera,.. Display,.. Audio and video... Sounds... But remember one thing a lot of Z users enjoying with proud of their flagship model... Now I am using note 2... It's camera clarity is not poor.. An average one for mobile version.. U can take good pictures with daylight. .. As an advanced user my opinion is any mobile phone manufacturer can't provide all our expectations on each and every side.... So if we r wise just fulfill with our experience with third parties apps (as we all know third party providing most advanced softwares always) I am using additional equalizer for rich audio.. Mx. Or Bs player can only play my all video files.. I am using more than 4 cameras for different purposes. . So first off all please stop posting about camera clarity. . Now 4.3 update... Millions of users dreaming about this update. ..

• 2013-11-24 08:49
  • t1$G

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-24 08:00 from XuZN - click to readReply:-
1) No one faced the add city issue apart from you . if it is solved after factory reset then it is not the fault of 4.3.
2) it's the problem of software due to uncompatability with 4.3, it will be resolved after update by the software developers.
3) Ram consumption does not make any effect on performance, it is still performing at fullest without any lag. It is just the digits which make you worry about Ram.
4) I didn't heard of any Wifi issues still and if there is any it will be resolved after an update.
You should remember that it takes a lot of hard work of the developers of the OS, behind the updates to gave you the latest and still if there are some errors you should be patient, that the same will be resolved, still if you think you don't like it it's your choice no one is pressuring you to use it or accept it with errors.

• 2013-11-24 08:12
  • vGTI

> In reply to [deleted post]What bothers you if I reply others?. For camera, I am using the evergreen beast Nokia N8 with xenon flash and wide lens.

• 2013-11-24 08:03
  • XuZN

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-24 07:22 from vGTA - click to readDisadvantages of 4.3 :
> Add city option (in clock --> world clock) did not work without factory reset. I have updated 4.1.2 to 4.3 without factory reset. There is no rule that we should do factory reset before updating.

> Flight mode and wifi option cannot be controlled by a profile changing software called profile scheduler +.

> 1GB RAM is always occupied even when there are no background apps. 4.1.2 occupied only 600 to 700 MB RAM. It comes to 1 GB after some time even if I clear the bavkground process.

> If I enable WiFi in strong coverage area using the drop down list, it sometimes disconnects and reconnects 4 times before connecting continuously.

> KIES via WiFi is missing in 4.3 (don't say kies air is there).

• 2013-11-24 08:00
  • XuZN

> In reply to becool79 @ 2013-11-23 18:14 from P%jX - click to readI just updated just yesterday by OTA ..please check manually for updates...if u have a 3g data plan with atleast 800 mb u can do it on ur phine itself...no need of pc or samsung kies...the package size is 702 mb..my phone downloaded it with 44 minuits ..now i enjoing 4.3 with all features like multiwindow and all benefitss...please remember if u dont have pc to backup ur data including apps photos contacts and everything u just install my backup app...first step backup all ur stuffs to my backup on ur sd card and remove it..then factory reset ur phone..then download and install 4.3 with ur phone ..then insert sd card and install my backup now restore all ur valuable items with in seconds...now i am enjoing all the goidness of 4.3 with my hundreds of favourite apps...thank uuu..

• 2013-11-24 07:54
  • t1$K

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-23 17:52 from utA3 - click to readClarify which functions are not functioning properly.

• 2013-11-24 07:22
  • vGTA

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-23 19:31 from utA3 - click to readSo according to the genius 4.3, update is failure and shameless,, can you explain why because I think everyone here will be eager to hear your valuable opinions about the update.

• 2013-11-24 07:19
  • vGTA

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-24 06:14 from vGUf - click to readIf you are satisfoed with the camera clarity, use it.

I am not satisfied with the camera clarity. If you are satisfied,it doesn't mean that all should be satisfied. Understod?.

• 2013-11-24 07:01
  • XuZN

After 4 days of android 4.3 update, Phone is working fabulously now. Ram usage decresed now,from 1.14 gb to 850 mb. There is no lag now. UI is VERY smooth now,no redraws in scrolling home screens. No lag in opening Apps. Can't say anything about Battery life. Acc to me,ppl who are updating without factory reset ,it will take 2-3 days to fully stabilise ROM. As many new apps added to make Phone faster like TRIM,will work 2-3 days extensively to make phone faster,use RAM more. After that phone works like CHARM. So guys who don't want to factory reset,wait 2 days after updating for ROM to fully stabilise.

• 2013-11-24 06:53
  • Hkq3

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-24 06:06 from XuZN - click to readI don't have to repeat one thing again and again to ignorant persons, I am happy with my picture and videos collection of more than 40 gb, if you are so much dissatisfied why don't you sell it and get some other phone.

• 2013-11-24 06:14
  • vGUf
Total of 14400 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.