Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Jacob @ 2013-11-21 14:50 from J7TZ - click to readhey Jacob,

I updated through kies, since i did not get the OTA . I did not do a factory reset before updating my phone ( Also because it did not occur to me that time) . Im currently not having any problems as of now . the only thing that i'm seeing now is sometimes the apps that we have shifted to the sd card do not load correctly (the icons dont have their original thumpnails - normally happens when ur memory card does not read completely ) tho the apps work.. u got to restart your phone once for that , and u are good. it must b happning to me cause i have a lot of different folders made for similar apps and have all of them on my homescreen. so that could be a reason
ntn else that i could tell u about ... yes , the keyboard is not as smooth as the 4.1.2 . atleast for me ....the response could be smoother.

• 2013-11-22 04:18
  • 2@rg

this is a very bad stuff for me, I just buy this phone last year ago, then after a yr and 12 days, when I woke up i find my phone the power was off already and i can't open it anymore..i thought it was the battery but when try to a new it still doesn't work..so finally I brought to samsung service center for help..then after a day they call me that the soft board was damage, they need to replace it? and you know what they ask me to pay 12,000pesos(280usd)since the warranty is already expire 12days ago? I said WTF..i don't even overcharge the phone or even drop it..I just leave it open when I sleep and when i woke up..its kaput already..I'm so disappointed with this unit..I call the service center and I pull out the unit..if all samsung unit like this then i don't have to buy all over again..its embarrassing..its better to buy a new one than to repair it with this kind of price.I hope some of the guys out there don't experiencing like me with this unit..now my note2 was keep in my closet..wait until the soft board will be sale maybe 50% off..

• 2013-11-22 03:49
  • Mfxg

> In reply to ARMIN1980 @ 2013-11-22 02:02 from d%KP - click to readI'm from India.updates already have been launched in my country.
when I try update it shows update downloading over mobile network data its around 700mb I accidentally cancelled the download because my data package is only 250mb and also too slow.after that I connected to my wifi and its shows "latest updates have already been installed" what I do?

• 2013-11-22 03:45
  • U{L5

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-22 00:38 from utAr - click to readFactory reset.

• 2013-11-22 02:36
  • vGSR

> In reply to moin shaikh @ 2013-11-21 16:32 from Khr6 - click to readTry to find made in korea if not Vietnam as my note 2 made in vietnam and I am using it for more than a year still flawless no issues at all

• 2013-11-22 02:05
  • d%KP

> In reply to ben @ 2013-11-21 17:15 from U{B0 - click to readTry to use kies if there is no update that mean did not come yet to your country

• 2013-11-22 02:02
  • d%KP

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-21 18:55 from vGUp - click to readAny solution for the error?.

• 2013-11-22 00:38
  • utAr

After 4.3 update, lock screen can be bypass using notification bar and then hitting setting icon. Noe no option for keyboard setup in settings. Is anyone missing some settings please reply with your issues.

• 2013-11-21 19:35
  • v$C9

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-21 18:36 from vGUp - click to readGo to clock --> world clock and choose add city. Are you getting any error (like 'unfortunately clock has stopped'?). Then tell the feedback.

• 2013-11-21 18:44
  • ut%E

Updated to 4.3, still no factory reset is required. Everything working fine clock, gallery. Loving the crisp display, Email, gallery, +, - brightness settings. Still a lot to explore '

• 2013-11-21 18:36
  • vGUp

Where I tried to update it shows latest updates have been installed but I'm using 4.1.2.how can I get updated?

• 2013-11-21 17:15
  • U{B0

> In reply to PerceptorA @ 2013-11-21 05:14 from PEhQ - click to readIf it (clock --> world clock --> add cities) is working in 4.1.2, then why can't in 4.3?.

• 2013-11-21 17:13
  • ut%E

> In reply to Don @ 2013-11-21 08:28 from N9@T - click to readHow much hours battery backup time are you getting with yout phone http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_opt...985-5254.php ?.

I think it will not be as worst as this phone (N7100) !!!.

Read the main disadvantages of LG optimus G pro here :

• 2013-11-21 17:07
  • ut%E

I am planning to buy this mobile note 2,but i got confuced which note has a better made in koria ya made in viatnam,
plz help me....thank's all.

• 2013-11-21 16:32
  • Khr6

Is it possible to insatall custom roms after upgrading to official 4.3(even if knox is not installed or activated).
Thks in advance.

• 2013-11-21 15:56
  • vIfy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-21 12:14 from rJ7M - click to readIve just told my experience... what im gonna gain by giving wrong info....it worked for me.. I downloaded from play store..

• 2013-11-21 15:48
  • M8T2

> In reply to Don @ 2013-11-21 08:30 from N9@T - click to readWhile charging I frequently use it, but if say the most charging time is 4 hours and I began charge on 21.26 (14%) when I stop use it (without deliberately fall in sleep) on 22.30 for example, I woke up on 03.00 it's still less than 90%. The charger is still working fine. When I use Galaxy Ace 2, I counted on May 10, 2013 at 04.52 AM I charged Galaxy Ace 2 when it's 5%, fully charged at 08.06 AM (use it too when being charged).

The head of charger is retail package (from Samsung) when the smartphone was bought, while the USB cable is not original, its from Power bank. The original USB cable is not good anymore, didn't want to charge.

• 2013-11-21 15:41
  • Kx4Y

> In reply to Varun Bajaj @ 2013-11-21 05:49 from 2@r% - click to readThanx Mr.Varun for your information. I would like to know whether you upgraded thru wifi and did you do a factory reset before updating.Many users are facing probs after updating.Thanx.

• 2013-11-21 14:50
  • J7TZ
Total of 14396 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.