Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Don @ 2013-11-24 22:22 from N9@T - click to readIt was around under 15 hours if I'm not mistake before the battery showed "low battery". Sometimes I use it for internet and games, I think it will depend on how much I use my Note II.

• 2013-11-25 05:51
  • y$dh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-24 21:04 from rKyE - click to readSo knox is like having multiple user accounts in PC.
knox - create multiple user profiles in samsung mobile
Right?.

• 2013-11-25 04:23
  • XuSE

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-11-25 03:01 from vGUd - click to readI have pointed out the truth said by you. Truth always tastes sour.

First of all ypu control your mouth by not suppressing others.

First of all, answer these questions clearly before criticizing me :
> Under what basis this gsmarena and other websites are mentioning 980 hours as standby time for this phone in a shameless manner?

> Then why gsmarena is saying 69 hour endurance rating here http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsu...the-results/

Don't say that it is not your job to comment on gsmarena scores. You are supporting this phone blindly in terms of worst battery backup know?. You must answer.

What is your feedback about Samsung I8910 (extinct now)?.

Single core mobiles give more battery backup than these multi core devices.

• 2013-11-25 04:15
  • XuSE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-24 21:04 from rKyE - click to readThanks from my end too for your info about Knox.

• 2013-11-25 03:37
  • vGUw

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-25 01:48 from XuU{ - click to readCan't you control your mouth and language or this is the way you talk regularly.
Before Note 2, I had HTC One X, which gives me battery back up for 5-6 hours so I sell it, now my Note 2 gives me battery back for the whole day. Increase your knowledge about high end smartphones and how much battery back up all the give. Then you will know that Note 2 is the best in the market.

• 2013-11-25 03:01
  • vGUd

> In reply to cool99_aj @ 2013-11-24 21:55 from U{r6 - click to readSorry, I forgot to mention that my computer was connected through broadband.

• 2013-11-25 03:00
  • utWg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-24 21:04 from rKyE - click to readThanks for ur quick valuable information....

• 2013-11-25 01:49
  • t1$E

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-24 16:36 from KxM$ - click to readFrom your post about battery backup time itself is clear that battery is lasting below 24 hours based on normal usage. Then whats wrong in criticizing Samsung for worst battery backup?. Some idiots are telling me to sell my N7100.

Regarding charging status in Galaxy charging current software, it is reporting 460 in now category. What does it denote?. mAh?.

What is your usage?.

Your feedback about Samsung I8910?. I know that this mobile is extìnct. Just asking.

• 2013-11-25 01:48
  • XuU{

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-24 16:36 from KxM$ - click to readWhat you have mentioned is input rating of the charger. Tell me the output rating.

Mine is :
Model : ETA-U90IWE
Input : 150 to 300 V AC 50-60 Hz 0.35 A
Output : 5.0 V DC 2.0 A (2000 mAh)
Made in Vietnam.

If charger's output is 2000 mAh and N7100 battery is 3100 mAh, then battery charge should be full (100% unplug charger) in 2 hours (including resistance, energy loss by heat etc). I have not observed how long it takes to charge. I will post next time.

• 2013-11-25 01:42
  • XuU{

Why features changed with samsung, and I can't transfer contacts from old samsung versions using blutooth without keeping the default number for example, please help.? And I can not find the property of call recording .

• 2013-11-24 23:31
  • gFCj

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-24 16:36 from KxM$ - click to readThen how many hours was your screen on time? Check the screen time after your battery is low let's actually know how good your battery is.

• 2013-11-24 22:22
  • N9@T

> In reply to ajeethpx @ 2013-11-24 18:33 from ij2g - click to readHello
I m from india nd want to update to 4.3 but same error occurs.i just wanted to know that to update it we should update through kies nd should first remove memory card inside not 2.
Coz u wrote, remove usb memory card & usb data cable.
And I remove my data cable then how will I b able to connect to kies on my pc

• 2013-11-24 21:55
  • U{r6

> In reply to Gerald Damian @ 2013-11-24 16:49 from t1$G - click to readKnox is nothing it is only a separate UI , It don't shown's any files in main UI.( that is your's regular usage)here two get in 's like a system.
one for System Admininstior and next one is Personal administration thats all. ok
frist download 154MB data and install. then give password and open it it shows Some apps.
when you want take personal photos use Knox Camera.
It shows in that Knox gallery only, not in main System.

• 2013-11-24 21:04
  • rKyE

Bought a N7100 a month ago after hearing that it would be updated to 4.3 & then to kitkat. It came with 4.1.2 (XXDMG1 updated). Today I updated to 4.3 through Kies. I first did a full back-up and then a Factory Reset. However, I continuously got "failed to run firmware upgrade.unknown error occurred" (about 10 attempts). After some trial & error I narrowed down the problem to my USB data card. On ejecting my USB data card & USB hard disk, I could successfully update to 4.3. Took about 2-1/2 hrs to complete. Restored everything (except apps) and now my Note II is purring along.
-Ajeeth, Karaikal, India.

• 2013-11-24 18:33
  • ij2g

Please help me more about Knox. ...

• 2013-11-24 16:49
  • t1$G

> In reply to ramangoel @ 2013-11-24 13:44 from Hkq3 - click to readFirst time I used it, 10 days ago. Sometimes I see Settings, Battery, status charging (USB). When I knew it took 7 hours or more, I had thought that might be something wrong. I used Galaxy Ace 2 previously maximum 4 hours charging if I used it when got charged. I searched on internet (on Kaskus Indonesia) there was user experienced the same and he concluded the problem was the USB cable. I installed Galaxy Charging Current app on the link given. When charging I saw by opening that app, it showed current 460. I touched refresh in that app nothing happened, I exited from that app, unplug the USB cable and plug it again, open that app, it ha shown 1800 (maximum). Then I did exit the app again, check Settings, Battery, status charging (AC). Later I will see it again when I charge my Note II if it will stay in AC status charging or back to USB status charging.

• 2013-11-24 16:49
  • KxM$

hi all, any1 got update for 4.3 android in singapore still waiting...

• 2013-11-24 16:48
  • IWQb

> In reply to Gerald Damian @ 2013-11-24 16:39 from t1$K - click to readbro just take snap near any black background n set as a home screen wallpaper..ll save a lot battery...

• 2013-11-24 16:46
  • IWQb

Wow... At last.... He became a gentleman...

• 2013-11-24 16:41
  • t1$K

> In reply to www @ 2013-11-24 15:26 from PEqh - click to readInstall another launcher like go launcher and enjoy it.. ..

• 2013-11-24 16:39
  • t1$K
Total of 14516 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.