Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to tristna @ 2013-12-07 16:25 from fxNR - click to read1. use that transparent back cover
2. use juice defender ultimate

• 2013-12-07 19:03
  • HkqX

Hi, Note 2 is a very good Fhone but after upgrade the software 4.3, my note 2 behaving like bullshit. the battery is drain too fast only 15 to 16 hours. any body suggest me what should i do.

• 2013-12-07 18:49
  • X0BB

> In reply to tristna @ 2013-12-07 16:25 from fxNR - click to readThe solution is very simple . just do a hard reset. search on Google for the method of hard resetting for note 2. (Note:- it will wipe all the contents of your mobile including photos , videos , songs etc) so please keep a backup of all content.

• 2013-12-07 17:39
  • KSwx

HI t7Xr,

My mobile is purchase in Starhub mobile shop and the phone is made in Korea by Samsung

• 2013-12-07 16:44
  • fxNR

> In reply to priya prec @ 2013-12-07 07:14 from U{Bu - click to readLol

Maybe you have a made in china note 2

Haha... my working fine

• 2013-12-07 16:28
  • t7Xr

HI, i currently using note 2 for a year. but seem like the problem geting more. Can anyone advise on my problems below?

1)Handset get heat up often
2)Battery drain of in half a day even after replacing a new battery
3)Mobile sometime get lag often

• 2013-12-07 16:25
  • fxNR

I'm glad I have not updated my phone still.... Loving the old 4.1...the last I wanna do lose precious battery life... Samsung shame on u for such a poor poor update and being careless for customers

• 2013-12-07 16:07
  • vQ{r

> In reply to Gitty @ 2013-12-07 15:11 from HkqX - click to readNo its original note 2 charger .... im facing this prob aftr upgrading to 4.3

• 2013-12-07 15:15
  • wiUi

> In reply to Beersarao @ 2013-12-07 13:29 from wiUi - click to readplz check ur charger if it is damaged ! Use juice defender ultimate !

• 2013-12-07 15:11
  • HkqX

Oh my god ... 4.3 suckssss .. fone taking a lot of time for getting charge and battry draining too fast ... :(

• 2013-12-07 13:29
  • wiUi

> In reply to [deleted post]hi gerald. great to hear from you. I have sent an email to you. pls check and revert back.

• 2013-12-07 11:40
  • t1$I

> In reply to Tre @ 2013-12-07 00:58 from R0Kx - click to readyes its true...lets hope and wait for update

• 2013-12-07 10:39
  • Kxbh

Hi friends, after using Samsung galaxy s2 and s3 and getting frustrated on it and its battery performance, I bought this mobile galaxy note 2 and used only two weeks, frustrated on this useless brand. No.1 useless phone. Battery drains fast. Over heating, very very slow sluggish performance. It is userfriendly and has all sorts of apps but what's the use of it? U will have to stick to the charger all day chargingur phone. So guys trust me pls dont buy this phone and lose money like me.

• 2013-12-07 07:14
  • U{Bu

Hi friends, I bought this mobile and used only two weeks, frustrated. No.1 useless phone. Battery drains fast. Over heating, very very slow sluggish performance. So guys trust me pls dont buy this phone and lose money like me.

• 2013-12-07 07:02
  • U{Bu

Guys ! Is that Note 2 have "Scratch Resistant" Screen ??????????

• 2013-12-07 06:59
  • uwjm

I updated my note 2 to 4.3 via 3g.....evry thin gud but battery runnin out lyk hell.....didnt expected dis frm samsung.....i request 2 find sum kinda solution 2 dis as soon as possible....
Cn any1 suggest sumthinn....

• 2013-12-07 03:45
  • rJ96

> In reply to siddhss @ 2013-12-06 16:19 from KxbY - click to readI too upgraded to Android 4.3 and noticed my battery losing charge faster than ever before.I use to get over 24 hours of battery life and sometimes even 2 days if I monitor what's going on. Now I only get 12-14 hours!!! Its ridiculous. My phone also seems to be using more RAM than before. Although that's not an issue with app performance. It also lags more than usual. Honestly, Samsung needs to figure out what's causing this. I am sure we're not the only 2 people in the world experiencing this problem.

• 2013-12-07 00:58
  • R0Kx

Hi guys. Can anyone help me to get anMoney pro app ( cracked ) for unrooted note II? I tried many but nothing helped I don't want to root my note II to avail warranty.

• 2013-12-06 18:19
  • t1$K

upgraded to 4.3 suffered fast drain battery and bit slow performance but after i factory reset but still still still the same problem is there. need one stability update samsung pleaseeeeeeeeee

• 2013-12-06 16:19
  • KxbY
Total of 14766 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.