Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Got note 2 finally...I have to say its the best phone on this planet.screen clarity is superb watching movies. So many functions features which was missing in my xperia z which was a heavy loss due to heavy water damage inspite flaps being closed. Learnt my lesson. ..1.dont fall for beauty fancy looks and do not compromise on removable battery option in every phone u buy.sound in note 2 is clear crisp good and it can default play 1080p vid which was lagging in my xperia z. S pen is additional handy stuff... 2.benchmarks is not much difference at all for a normal and advance user. I find note 2 much better than sony xperia z. Xperia also did not have qifi direct which was a pain too...note 2 rocks.

• 2013-10-02 11:02
  • veF8

> In reply to [deleted post]right

• 2013-10-02 09:39
  • Sqj}

> In reply to yogi @ 2013-10-01 18:47 from uuxD - click to readSamsung N7100 does not have gorilla glass. Confirmed.

• 2013-10-02 08:44
  • XuS0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-02 07:27 from PEqf - click to readNokia N8 camera quality is better and the best compared to Samsung N7100.

• 2013-10-02 08:40
  • XuS0

> In reply to [deleted post]as u used many mobile,can u tell me the camera quality of note 2 in comparision to nokia N8..pls

• 2013-10-02 07:27
  • PEqf

i m going to buy a smartphone after eid.
Note 2 or lumia 1020 ?
need ur valuable opinion..thanx

• 2013-10-02 07:18
  • PEqf

bought note 2 through olx. I noticed supersu app in the app drawer but when I open it, it says that "super user binary not installed and supersu can't install it. This is a problem." then I installed some root checker apps. Some say that my device is rooted and some say not. In the system info (settings-about device) shows"device status-normal". is my device rooted or not? pls help me friends.

• 2013-10-02 07:04
  • rAQx

> In reply to yogi @ 2013-10-01 18:47 from uuxD - click to readAccording to wikipedia it is says note 2 has corning gorilla glass 2
whereas corning glass's official website note's 2 name is not there in product list
Check it out

• 2013-10-02 06:24
  • vb$@

Hi friends.. Im gng to get a new note 2 tmrw.. Still im not confirmed whether this phone has gorilla glass or not.. Can u guys plz help me out..

• 2013-10-01 18:47
  • uuxD

> In reply to Rankup1901 @ 2013-10-01 04:22 from UD%n - click to readAbsolutely correct....

• 2013-10-01 17:30
  • t1$8

> In reply to imran @ 2013-10-01 05:48 from rAf9 - click to readsame with me, it is because of the type of screen guard !

• 2013-10-01 14:59
  • U$4j

> In reply to imran @ 2013-10-01 05:48 from rAf9 - click to readHey. Just remove the screen guard and check whether you are able to see the spots. If not, confirm it properly and stick a new screen guard.

• 2013-10-01 09:53
  • utAm

thanks ra2h, I think its the problem with the guard. I fear that if I remove screen guard, it might prone to scratches. qhats reply

• 2013-10-01 05:48
  • rAf9

> In reply to imran @ 2013-09-30 17:25 from rA2h - click to readHey there. Maybe that's a Anti Fingerprint screen guard or what we call Matte Screen Guard. There are two types of screen guard one is the Clear type and the other one is the matte type. Just replace it with a clear type it wont cost you too much for a screen guard :)

• 2013-10-01 04:22
  • UD%n

> In reply to imran @ 2013-09-30 17:25 from rA2h - click to readI have s2 and note2 i got good quality screen gaurds for free with both phones however i never used the screen gaurd on both as both phones have gorilla glass protection and without the screen gaurd the screen also feels too smooth to use the phone and my s2 has completed more than 3 years now no scratches at all but i also use my phones like a baby however i have seen phones with scratch gaurds there screen looks very bad cause of scratches on the screen gaurd i guess u bought note 2 on some warrenty from olx if yes then good if not hope everything is fine with ur device.

• 2013-10-01 00:02
  • KFMy

hello everyone, I recently bought note 2 in india through olx. theres a screen guard applied on. but I notice some kind of blurr always (more easily recognizable with white background). my friend's galaxy s2 facing the same issue(with screen guard). is it the problem with super amoled(are screen guards suitable for super amoleds). pls fellow note 2 users reply me (pathanp74@gmail.com) do u have a s.guard on ur phone or not. thanks in advance.

• 2013-09-30 17:25
  • rA2h

Joined note 2 family today. I had made worst choice by choosing xperia z over this as mine turned out defective.wish had taken this early. Can someone tell me how to use double screen mode multi tasking plzzzzzz

• 2013-09-30 16:55
  • vQ%5

Will my Galaxy note 2 be compatible with Sony SRS-BTV5 speaker. PLS ANSWER.

• 2013-09-30 14:07
  • M4Ax

is it possible to install gps in this phone?

• 2013-09-30 14:06
  • fjRc

> In reply to Karem Hassan @ 2013-09-29 16:57 from fXyV - click to readI don't think colour affects battery life,it is funny thinking. There is no problem in the battery, or in battery of any specific colour. Note 2 has the best battery as compared to others which die within few hours of full charge. According to the usage it is normal that the battery lasts for a day, comapratively other smartphones are not better than this in battery area.

• 2013-09-30 11:08
  • vGT3
Total of 13639 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.