Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Is it possible to insatall custom roms after upgrading to official 4.3(even if knox is not installed or activated).
Thks in advance.

• 2013-11-21 15:56
  • vIfy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-21 12:14 from rJ7M - click to readIve just told my experience... what im gonna gain by giving wrong info....it worked for me.. I downloaded from play store..

• 2013-11-21 15:48
  • M8T2

> In reply to Don @ 2013-11-21 08:30 from N9@T - click to readWhile charging I frequently use it, but if say the most charging time is 4 hours and I began charge on 21.26 (14%) when I stop use it (without deliberately fall in sleep) on 22.30 for example, I woke up on 03.00 it's still less than 90%. The charger is still working fine. When I use Galaxy Ace 2, I counted on May 10, 2013 at 04.52 AM I charged Galaxy Ace 2 when it's 5%, fully charged at 08.06 AM (use it too when being charged).

The head of charger is retail package (from Samsung) when the smartphone was bought, while the USB cable is not original, its from Power bank. The original USB cable is not good anymore, didn't want to charge.

• 2013-11-21 15:41
  • Kx4Y

> In reply to Varun Bajaj @ 2013-11-21 05:49 from 2@r% - click to readThanx Mr.Varun for your information. I would like to know whether you upgraded thru wifi and did you do a factory reset before updating.Many users are facing probs after updating.Thanx.

• 2013-11-21 14:50

butter smooth...
rock n role..

• 2013-11-21 13:20
  • v0qG

> In reply to [deleted post]Its says Samsung wallet is incompatible with my device when i try to install it using laptop (Accessing play store via laptop ) & if i search it through mobile play store, it didn't show up. Do i need to format my device after updating android 4.3 ??

• 2013-11-21 13:10
  • vIaQ

> In reply to AMANITA @ 2013-11-21 12:37 from Hkqw - click to readNo code. Just go to Settings--> Backup and Reset--> Factory Data Reset.

• 2013-11-21 12:55
  • Hkqp

what is the code for formatting phone memory of samsung galaxy note ll ?

• 2013-11-21 12:37
  • Hkqw

> In reply to [deleted post]Ur telling lies

• 2013-11-21 12:14
  • rJ7M

Hi,

I am not getting the OTA, so i tried to upgrade thru Kies and now it's displaying " Your current firmware version does not allow to upgrade via kies"
Any idea on this.

• 2013-11-21 11:31
  • rJn3

Hi, I just updated my note 2 to Android 4.3 without formatting it. It seems to work fine but i m unable to locate Samsung wallet app.Camera App is same as before & is without even Photosphere option which is a feature of Jellybean 4.2/4.3 i guess. UI seems to be changed a bit but i cant see any change in whether widget.Is there any problem with the update for I m facing these minor issues or is it becoz, i have not factory reset my phone.. Plz Help

• 2013-11-21 09:21
  • vIaQ

@ SUDHAKAR I never said i use the phone pls. Just observing you people and trying to improve my own device. I use LG optimus G pro by the way which is by far better than your note 2.

• 2013-11-21 08:31
  • N9@T

@NikiDroid your charging time is rather too long. It's either you use the phone while it's charging or you dont use a good charger. Which one?

• 2013-11-21 08:30
  • N9@T

@SUDHAKAR I never said i use the phone pls. Just observing you people and trying to improve my own device. I use LG optimus G pro by the way which is by far better than your note 2.

• 2013-11-21 08:28
  • N9@T

quick command not working in 4.3 updates plz help on this issue...

• 2013-11-21 07:46
  • vb}n

I completely agree with Preceptor on that. Format a cell before updating is highly recommended.

I think it's better to protect your cellphone rather worrying to save for installed software and other customizations.

You can download the software from playstore again.

• 2013-11-21 07:39
  • tt8d

hey,
i just updated my Note II this morning.
the most visible change is in the display which I really liked and also the notification bar and settings and the whole new layout is amazing.
touchwood i have not faced any problems yet after updating.. hoping not too.. and also hoping all u guys' problems get solved asap.
the only one thing i'm a lilttle upset about is that they did not add any note 3 s pen features in the update .. was reallly hoping to see them on the phone. but ALAS !

Anyways if there is anything new and interesting u guys get to know about the new update, pls inform .
Thanks :D .. have a good day .

• 2013-11-21 05:49
  • 2@r%

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-21 05:11 from 2SRf - click to readAll the downloaded apps, contacts, messages and local stuff that is stored in the phone memory will be erased. You may take a backup of your stuff before doing factory reset so that you can restore later. All the apps you have to download and install again from the play store.

• 2013-11-21 05:14
  • PEhQ

> In reply to PerceptorA @ 2013-11-21 05:09 from PEhQ - click to readI have installed software and customized the settings. Tell me what data I will lose if I do so.

• 2013-11-21 05:11
  • 2SRf
Total of 14400 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.