Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2013-11-16 16:33 from KxQE - click to readI put to charge at 9% (not at 0%).

• 2013-11-16 17:21
  • utAr

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-16 14:02 from utAr - click to readBut it's has 3100 mph of battery,how can it's happen

• 2013-11-16 17:01
  • 2IqY

Hi, Galaxy Note II users.

How long do you charge your Note II smartphone from low battery (15% or less) to 100%? New, just has been used less than 1 year or more, never mind.

• 2013-11-16 16:33
  • KxQE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-16 11:27 from HsGy - click to readOh, nice. I am still using Jelly Bean 4.1.2, it's OK for me.

• 2013-11-16 16:25
  • KxQE

This forum has become a discussion group for kids, I like reading these comments, it is a good leisure time pass. Keep it up guys.

• 2013-11-16 16:23
  • vGUj

> In reply to ramangoel @ 2013-11-16 16:06 from Hkqn - click to readYou have replied to the wring person.

• 2013-11-16 16:12
  • utAr

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-16 15:48 from utAr - click to readOr maybe some of you are getting paid from Samsung, like Samsung paid some college students for doing bad Publicity of HTC in Taiwan. if any note 2 user give negative feedback of note 2, accept it. Don't say their set is chinese, dont be close minded foolish. Note 2 has lot of issues like any other handset

• 2013-11-16 16:06
  • Hkqn

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-16 15:48 from utAr - click to readTotally agreed with Sudhakar. We are not agents of Samsung, we are not getting paid from Samsung for doing their false publicity. Every set has good things and bad things. if our note 2 is so perfect then why samsung made note 3, why upgraded its processor Ram and Camera.

• 2013-11-16 16:01
  • Hkqn

Hello, Samsung. This is my personal opinion and can also be considered as an advise and idea. I'm using note2 for the last 3 weeks and I'm really enjoying this phone. Let me come to the matter. Today my friend asked me to suggest her a good phone within the price range of 15000. Sadly I was not able to suggest a Samsung product to her and asked her to go for some lumia 625 or 720. If you see your products those are launched in India, no phone is good below 30 or 25k. Every other phones are dual sim which is completely waste for performance. It cannot work without lags or hangs and everyone knows it. I know some evergreen phones from Samsung like s2, s3, s4, note2 and finally note3 but what about normal people? Can they get a phone in this price range? People are not going for Sony only because Samsung is good but also due to their worst quality. You can see many good phones from Sony in 15k price range but they dont have quality even in their top end phones. So please understand the need of the people and launch your phones accordingly. We dont need some 10 phones with dual sim. 3 phones are more than enough. Give some performance phones within the price range of 20k at least. I know you are competing with Apple but consider about people too. This is the only reason still Apple is leading is US. Start considering people from every angle then you will be the first in this whole world. Its up to you whether to take this opinion seriously or not. But one thing Samsung.....Even I (we) know business. This is just an advise from business angle.

• 2013-11-16 15:55
  • utG{

need 4.3 update ;)

• 2013-11-16 15:52
  • uuH7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-16 15:31 from XNts - click to readYou are talking as if Note 2 is giving more than 2 days backup based on these conditions (in 2G network having strong coverage) :

> 10 minutes* phone calls
> 4 hours WiFi browsing*
> 20 minutes * online texting (instant messengers)
> 20% display brightness (manually set and then auto enabled)
> 20 minutes* of 720p video playback

* means non continuous

I am using on the above conditions. If I am not using, I am putting it in PURE OFFLINE mode (even bluetooth and WiFi off) when not using it. Still I am getting only 24 to 28 hours of battery backup. First of all try to accept others feedback. You are talking as if you went directly to the Samsung company in Korea and bought the handset. Correct yourself.

• 2013-11-16 15:48
  • utAr

> In reply to ASHOK @ 2013-11-15 12:37 from vGEJ - click to readAre you sure you using a note 2 or a chinese phone with note 2 sticker.. I believe you dont know how to use the phone or else u r drunk to write this comment.. pls go through the user guide !!!

• 2013-11-16 15:31
  • XNts

Hello, I am a medical student and want to buy galaxy note for the purpose of taking class notes and store them conveniently.Please answer few of my questions, it wud be a great help. 1)Which is better for taking notes; galaxy note 2 or galaxy note 10.1 N8000 ?
2) Can i rest my palm on Note 2 screen while writing?
Is there any app to take really extensive notes over many pages at fast speed? Also is there any app to
merge many small notes into single note file? How can i convert my notes into pdf file?
3) Can i edit pdf documents and use it on my notes?
4)How is the performance of the two models with respect to to other things, viz music, video, camera. internet, gaming overall performance etc?
If you can't answer the whole thing, even a small part wud be of immense help. Plz help me guyz, i need to buy it urgently.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-11-16 15:15
  • utvS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-16 11:27 from HsGy - click to readYa ya. You are patient enough to wait for 4.4 till your grand children arrival !!!. LOL LOL.

We can't wait.

• 2013-11-16 14:03
  • utAr

> In reply to ASHOK @ 2013-11-15 12:37 from vGEJ - click to readI also have note 2. Worst battery backup (1 day) for 2 hours of WiFi browsing in a day (not continuous).

Better buy Samsung I9300.

• 2013-11-16 14:02
  • utAr

what phone is better , note 2 , note 3 or s4??..pls help im planning to buy a phone this december...thanks guys for help....

• 2013-11-16 13:33
  • X}C2

Android 4.4 will be soon there for note 2. Those who cant wait. Better get a life first instead of throwing some stupid troll comments here.

• 2013-11-16 11:27
  • HsGy

> In reply to ASHOK @ 2013-11-15 12:37 from vGEJ - click to readSooo sad.. I think devices like note 2 is not meant for u. Its better u use either a landline phone or nokia 111.

• 2013-11-16 11:22
  • HsGy

> In reply to ASHOK @ 2013-11-15 12:37 from vGEJ - click to readi think u got china copy

• 2013-11-15 17:29
  • 6PC0

> In reply to ASHOK @ 2013-11-15 12:37 from vGEJ - click to readI use second hand Galaxy Note II, the battery life is awesome. When I was used Galaxy Ace 2, I took it to Samsung Service Center to get Jelly Bean 4.1.2, they did it for 20 minutes waiting only. For me not mistake buy Galaxy Note II, it's very good for gaming, browsing etc.

• 2013-11-15 17:20
  • KxXS
Total of 14214 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.