Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Param Singh @ 2013-10-29 17:43 from G6{x - click to readSize will not be matter, after few days you will love the size and will never revert back to small sizes. It has options, if you had small hands and want to use it single handedly.

• 2013-10-30 05:22
  • vGU1

> In reply to www @ 2013-10-29 13:22 from PEqh - click to readTomorrow post your happiness here after getting your Note2

• 2013-10-29 22:20
  • N9@T

I want a phone with good battery backup and voice calling time. I will use it mainly for work purpose and little bit for leisure and browsing.

Can you suggest a few models which may suit my need. Few friends of mine have suggested me Note 2. But the size is too big.

No Blackberry and iOS.

• 2013-10-29 17:43
  • G6{x

Can I access my pen drive's contents through connecting it to Note II ?

• 2013-10-29 16:28
  • XuDv

I'm using galaxy note since 2 weeks. I'm satisfied with the quality and performance, but I don't know whether it has corning gorilla glass or not. This info is not clear with any website.

And I'm not satisfied with the indoor camera. 8mp is working well, but I'm not getting brighter shots. The images are very dark. I jus don't know what can be done to make it brighter. I tried with flash ON and OFF. Still I cud jus get the same darker image. What's the problem with this good phone?

People say that I could have got xperia z for this price, but I don't really care about those comments as I strongly believe in samsung's quality.

Please friends, help me with these issues. Thanks in advance.

• 2013-10-29 14:35
  • uu5S

> In reply to sandy2000 @ 2013-10-29 10:03 from rAeE - click to readYou need to access your application manager and find the browser its defaulting to a clear the option launch by default.

• 2013-10-29 13:52
  • nEpx

> In reply to www @ 2013-10-29 13:22 from PEqh - click to readThe note2 is a great device.
Very good battery.
Lovely display.
Stable.
Its very fast
Removable battery (not that you will need to re, move)
You also will be able to up grade to 4.3 when its out.

• 2013-10-29 13:47
  • nEpx

at last i m going to buy note 2 tomorrow.
M i doing any mistake?
My need is browsing , reading book, long battery, decent photography.
Thank u .

• 2013-10-29 13:22
  • PEqh

> In reply to sandy2000 @ 2013-10-29 10:03 from rAeE - click to readGo in settings and then manage applications in that select your default browser then scroll down and select a option 'clear default'... Its done!!!

• 2013-10-29 12:53
  • bJei

Galaxy note 2 vs Lg Optimus G pro which one is better?

• 2013-10-29 12:50
  • N9@T

Definetly go for it.It will definitely solve ur purpose. Nokia lumia series is no doubt wonderful phones but with too much restrictions on user end. Windows platform is still in infancy and will take atleast 2-3 years to develop in competitive terms. I went to buy note 3 around 3 weeks ago instesd ended up buying note2 and xperia z for me and wife b'cos it (note 2) had all the features needed for a good official as well as casual use. So go ahead and buy this beautiful phone.

• 2013-10-29 12:41
  • Ia5x

Friends...I recently formated my mob & updated it...but now whenever I open any link through Google search it doesn't give me the option of browsers(like pop-up browser, chrome or Samsung browser) rather it automatically opens up Samsung browser.... so please help me; how can I have those options? So that I can select the browser of my choice. ..
Thanks in advance...

• 2013-10-29 10:03
  • rAeE

> In reply to Gee @ 2013-10-28 19:00 from nIxF - click to readThanks Gee. I will wait for Official Update then as I am really enjoying my Note 2 and don't want to mess with it:) Thanks

• 2013-10-28 20:07
  • Iacr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-28 04:29 from 2FC9 - click to reada random question gets a random answer
The moon is high in the sky.......

• 2013-10-28 19:02
  • nIxF

> In reply to MRooney @ 2013-10-28 16:17 from tt8n - click to readOnly if you have the original firmware version of the image or you get a custom ROM, which i don't recommend

• 2013-10-28 19:00
  • nIxF

> In reply to stuartbroad010 @ 2013-10-28 15:07 from uWT0 - click to readAny Android Expert, please comment on this.

1. Can i revert to my original OS 4.1.2 once after installing this leaked 4.3 update?

2. If i install this leaked 4.3 update, will i receive OTA update?

• 2013-10-28 16:17
  • tt8n

Here is a guide http://www.smartphonesupdates....axy-note-ii/ to downlaod and install Android 4.3 test firmware for the international Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

• 2013-10-28 15:07
  • uWT0

> In reply to ja @ 2013-10-27 23:49 from m5%I - click to readZzzZZZz that jokes not getting old..............

• 2013-10-28 14:05
  • nEpx

> In reply to ja @ 2013-10-27 23:49 from m5%I - click to readIt's actually not funny. I know you wanted this as a joke but it's a dry joke, so get serious next time. Nokia 3310 is not even in the market again.

• 2013-10-28 07:25
  • N9@S
Total of 14032 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.