Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]I am facing problem in adding new cities in clock --> world clock after 4.3 update. Any solution?.

• 2013-11-21 03:54
  • 2SRf

> In reply to Riya @ 2013-11-20 18:46 from utvS - click to readOk. I accept your fact.

I am facing error when I try to add cities in clock --> world clock after updating to 4.3 using settings --> about device --> check for update.

I am getting 'unfortunately clock has stopped' may I know why?.

• 2013-11-21 03:52
  • 2SRf

> In reply to [deleted post]Try Samsung I9300.But enquire about battery backuo before buying.

• 2013-11-21 03:46
  • 2SRf

For those of you who have new devices running Android 4.3, you’re all set — TRIM is set up and running automatically. If you’re using a device that was running a down-level version of Android and you upgraded it to version 4.3, you probably want to do a factory reset to regain your lost speed, though you shouldn’t notice any further slowdowns if you opt not to start from scratch.

• 2013-11-21 02:18
  • X}yJ

> In reply to [deleted post]Battery dropping by 75% after 4.3 update.pls donor update

• 2013-11-21 02:06
  • utaJ

> In reply to [deleted post]In my country the price has cut down, some stores sells Note II N7100 white for USD 473 (in US Dollar currency) while some other stores still sell for USD 593. I am using Note II N7100, it works very good, smooth and the battery life is good, with 2 GB RAM and quadcore Exynos chipset it can handle heavy games and many things. The lack from this in my opinion, Samsung doesn't give option to make Note II N7100 be USB mass storage when connected to PC like Galaxy Ace 2.

• 2013-11-21 00:36
  • Kx0%

Basic Rule to Update:
1) Before updating, format your phone - > Complete reset
2) Once your phone restarts after format. Complete all the steps of entering credentials that is - setup your wifi - google account - Samsung account.
3) Once done, start updating the new firmware and make sure, your cellphone is 100% Charge
4) Hopefully you will face no issues after update, its a recommended practice thanks

• 2013-11-20 23:46
  • tt8x

Hi friends
any body tell how to move apps to SDcard after android 4.3 update.
Please tell me.

• 2013-11-20 22:35
  • rKN%

Hi very body I updated my note2 yesterday, its very good nice why some people are saying don't update. I didn't face any problems even though in WORLD CLOCK ADDING and anywhere but gallery the airview option in that images are not changing.
nice battery backup is giving as same as andriod 4.1.2
smooth performance.
Very clear display.
I thougt one thing after this update do back up ur data.
and reset ur phone .

• 2013-11-20 22:32
  • rKN%

After 4.3 update, is there really any battery issue with Note 2?

• 2013-11-20 21:23
  • MHyM

> In reply to pro @ 2013-11-20 18:47 from YMHR - click to readHi,

Your phone is running the latest update and that is why you are getting that message.
If you are talking about the 4.3android version, its still not being given to all phones. You can go to a samsong store to get the latest version or wait for a couple of weeks when you will be able to update your phone without visiting the store.

• 2013-11-20 20:34
  • bChq

updated my note 2 today wow jus loving it. . .

• 2013-11-20 20:24
  • t}3U

hi guys dont upgrade to 4.3...i m having problem with that......low performance ...battery drain fast...unlocking very slowly....wait for some time

• 2013-11-20 19:53
  • Kxbh

I went through four units (SGH-T889 - 16GB) with T mobile USA. Two eventually experienced pixel burn-in; two eventually had hardware malfunctions (charging and computer connection). This is a unit needing insurance.

Although I loved the phone (when it was operating correctly), it became extremely frustrating to own. I have switched to the LG-G2.

I'm afraid to try the Note 3—especially with the region-locking issue. Bye the way, the Note 3 region-locking sticker seen on European boxes was not on the T-Mobile USA box.

• 2013-11-20 19:47
  • qJm}

> In reply to Riya @ 2013-11-20 18:48 from utvS - click to readOhh Dr. Riya!You really have good knowledge about physics.Being btech student myself, I am little impressed with your knowledge. Usually medical students are weak in physics.

• 2013-11-20 19:43
  • Hkqp

> In reply to Don @ 2013-11-20 16:11 from N9@S - click to readThanks nikidroid n don...wt I hav said is d reality..I charge it for hours together...and camera???? As I said earlir, may b my mobile has some prob...anyways im bugged!!! So gonna change d cel by ths week.any idea about xperia z1??? Plannin to buy one...wil b glad if someone gives real, gud opinion about tat!!! ! Thanks again. ..

• 2013-11-20 19:07
  • utKx

> In reply to ramangoel @ 2013-11-20 15:59 from Hkqp - click to readNo,I am a medical student, but had deep interest in physics.

• 2013-11-20 18:48
  • utvS

I have note2 (4.1.2) mobile, but when try to update my mobile at that time message are came says "THE LATEST UPDATES HAVE ALREADY BEEN INSTALLED "

please let me send a proper way to update my mobile?

• 2013-11-20 18:47
  • YMHR

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-11-20 15:12 from XuRb - click to readAgain you got it wrong, the basic rule for doing comparisons is that persons/objects
being compared should be quite similar in most of the aspects if not all. Unless you can
ensure that you will only end up making a fool of yourself.
Now lets talk electronics, the usual trend is bigger the battery, more internal
resistance it would offer and more will be the loss of energy and hence more will be the charging
time. More or less same holds true for the charger. Now you are comparing batteries and chargers
who are around 2.5 times of each other. Not Fair. A just comparison would be between two 3100 mAh
batteries of different devices. So, there you go.
Again, I am no expert on device performance , I am just talking science.

• 2013-11-20 18:46
  • utvS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-20 18:34 from PEqf - click to readYeah bro.. picture quality from the camera appears to be improved slightly. The pictures are sharper now and noise appears to be lesser now...especially in low-light shots.

• 2013-11-20 18:43
  • utSF
Total of 14396 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.