Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 10:47 from vGTp - click to readFriend.. Please tell me the availability of third parties apps for Windows os.. Because I would like to buy Lumia 1520.. I often depends for quality apps for maximum clarity...

• 2013-10-19 11:02
  • t1$J

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 10:47 from vGTp - click to readYour words are like that. I am unable to use N7100 as my primary phone because my folders is not there in the messaging area. Most of the people did not understand the issue I am facing.

• 2013-10-19 10:55
  • 2SRe

> In reply to Gerald Damian @ 2013-10-19 10:47 from t1$J - click to readIt is 'Smart Stay', which keeps the screen on when you are looking at it. It is activated from display options in settings.

• 2013-10-19 10:55
  • vGTp

> In reply to Gerald Damian @ 2013-10-19 10:47 from t1$J - click to readMy phone has 4.1.2 version based o/s. I haven't seen such a notification yet.

• 2013-10-19 10:52
  • 2SRe

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-19 10:45 from 2SRe - click to readSo why are you referring me as favouring Android, I use Note 2 as primary phone and Lumia 920 as Secondary and I never compared both, each has its own qualities.

• 2013-10-19 10:47
  • vGTp

Did anyone experienced a blinking eye on the notification bar... Details please...

• 2013-10-19 10:47
  • t1$J

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 09:19 from vGTp - click to readI also said the same thing elsewhere.

• 2013-10-19 10:45
  • 2SRe

> In reply to NITIN @ 2013-10-19 08:46 from vG4V - click to readI wonder... What about ur warranty.??? When 2 months remaining warranty last month my note 2 's camera failed to auto focusing..Even if they replaced new camera it won't work well... Then they changed the mother board totally free of cost... With a period of 10 days... Now it's working fine... Please demand ur warranty... Because as we know when we purchasing a new phone they adding some thousands for it.... Hope ur problem will be solved at earliest...

• 2013-10-19 10:44
  • t1$J

> In reply to ssajeewon @ 2013-10-19 10:16 from fqxH - click to readGET lg g pro at same price its better than note2

• 2013-10-19 10:20
  • bCqn

Hello guys, I need ur help! I'm planning to buy the note2 (gt-n7105) (4g) and I want to know, if the phone has problems or if its a good phone! Thanks for your precious help

• 2013-10-19 10:16
  • fqxH

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-19 09:15 from 2SRe - click to readDid you understand the whole comment of Gerald, he is also saying that Nokia will be on top if it adopted Android. Why are you just going on blah blah blah without understanding.

• 2013-10-19 09:19
  • vGTp

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 09:13 from vGTp - click to readMobile phones are not like PC or laptop - you can install the o/s even in dead state. I don't want to take risk.

• 2013-10-19 09:17
  • 2SRe

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-19 09:15 from 2SRe - click to readIf Note 2 is so bad in photo clarity and other things why did you bought that, and crying days after days. Did you really own a Note 2? It is really hard for technologically slum guys to handle Android.

• 2013-10-19 09:17
  • vGTp

> In reply to Gerald Damian @ 2013-10-19 06:39 from t1$F - click to readWell said. Some technologically slum guys like parbinder are commenting in favour of android. Not only Nokia Symbian phones with auto focus rocks in photo clarity. Even those with JAVA o/s and others also rocks in photo clarity.

• 2013-10-19 09:15
  • 2SRe

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-19 09:11 from 2SRe - click to readI am not commanding you bro just suggesting. And your comment shows that how much technologically expert you are, as you can easily unroot and root again and this will not effect the warranty. Do some search on internet. Understood?????

• 2013-10-19 09:13
  • vGTp

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 09:08 from vGTp - click to readI don't want to root my phone and void the warranty. I don't want any mobile to force it work in my way understood?. You don't have any rights to command me for rooting my phone. Understood?.

• 2013-10-19 09:11
  • 2SRe

> In reply to NITIN @ 2013-10-19 08:46 from vG4V - click to readIt may have SDS problem. Install a software called eMMC and check. You should have bought from authorized store. Did you?.

• 2013-10-19 09:09
  • 2SRe

> In reply to S . SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-19 09:00 from 2SRe - click to readThat is the reason I told you stick with your Symbian, till you grow up. You are calling me technologically slum, so if you are techno expert then you can easily unroot and unleash the potential of Android, don't cry like a kid for your old toy. Now you will again tell I can't make My Folders even after rooting, so please please stick with your Symbian. Don't use Android it is not for you.

• 2013-10-19 09:08
  • vGTp

> In reply to Parbinder @ 2013-10-19 04:57 from vGSR - click to readSymbian has an advantage. It is : Just copy all the files including hidden and system files from the memory card to any other storage device. Then format the card. Then copy the files from the storage back to the memory card. All the softwares that were installed in the memory card will work !!!. Can you prove this in Android phone?. Don't talk like a technologically slum guy.

• 2013-10-19 09:00
  • 2SRe

samsung galaxy note 2.i invested 36500.its only 2 months.original piece with bill.i today feel i took a wrong step.i dint knew samsung phone is same like a local china piece. they say my phone has some motherboard problem. now when they called me to get my phone back they were like there is some display problem too.i mean wtf!
service support sucks.not only service supports sucks phone does!i have decided and come to an conclusion i will never ever invest anything on samsung. i would have bought an iphone instead.
worst ever experience. totally disappointed.

• 2013-10-19 08:46
  • vG4V
Total of 13922 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.