Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-15 16:56 from T0wn - click to readMega 6.3 does not have radio, pixel density is less in mega 6.3, it has only dual core processor.

Note 2 N7100 is better than mega 6.3.

• 2013-10-16 03:17
  • utA0

> In reply to PARAG B @ 2013-10-15 15:21 from U$4j - click to readIf youbare confident about an app that provides my folders option, send the link and detailed procedure. I know that there is no such software in android. Thats why you are blabbering here.

• 2013-10-16 03:13
  • utA0

Dear frnds

I have shortlisted 2 phablets Samsung galaxy note II & lenovo K900 as per my budget pl suggest which would be a better option on below mentioned terms: -

1. battery life
2. stable performance without lags & hang ups
3. camera quality & color richness
4. trouble & error free performance
5. screen clarity

regds//sagar

• 2013-10-15 20:33
  • vGYH

I am getting just 1 days battery life in power saving mode.is there any problem with my battery.pls help

• 2013-10-15 19:29
  • rAes

Which wins Mega 6.3 or Note 2 ?

• 2013-10-15 16:56
  • T0wn

> In reply to Hils @ 2013-10-15 16:09 from ftVg - click to readThat's alright ! It can happen ! I told u the truth because I have used both devices ! I love display of note2 ! I use moVie mode of screen for watching movies and change it to natural when I browse flickr !

• 2013-10-15 16:22
  • Hkqs

> In reply to Gitty @ 2013-10-15 12:57 from Hkqw - click to readI guess I didn't go that far in comparing the pics. I just talked from what I saw on the phones immediately after taking the pics.

• 2013-10-15 16:09
  • ftVg

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-15 15:03 from XuNh - click to readMy 1st phone was a symbian phone so dont u jump to any asumptions abt that, u complaining abt a small feature shows how illi.trate u r that u cannot even search a app for ur sms purposes.. forget abt sms i can backup & sync call logs contacts and lots of things using 3 party apps and i am already using directory binding to install the game data on my sandisk 32 gb sd card and have more than 100 apps and games installed ..".where there is a will theres a way " i think u r using android for the 1st time or i wud say nokia fa nboy G.tfo.

• 2013-10-15 15:21
  • U$4j

> In reply to PARAG B @ 2013-10-15 06:36 from rAZP - click to readI think you are using only android phone. Thats why you are an illiterate about the 'my folders' option in the Symbian o/s.

• 2013-10-15 15:03
  • XuNh

> In reply to Gitty @ 2013-10-15 14:24 from Hkqs - click to readN7100 is good for browsing normal sites. But the browsing interface of N8 is worst. We can browse only mobile sites in N8. If you browse a normal site even after disabling flash, the browser will automatically close. :-(

• 2013-10-15 14:59
  • XuNh

To all :
There is no 'my folders' option in any android. Also we cannot install apps in the memory card. I will support any android phone if google makes such changes in the future firmware. No use of criticizing mobile manufacturing companies regarding this.

But regarding the worst camera clarity of N7100 phone, Samsung is to blamed for this. It is very difficult to transfer all the SMS from Symbian to android. In Symbian o/s there is a option called SWITCH by which we can sync the sms between Symbian phones. But we cannot sync the sms from android phone ro another android phone without PC or laptop. There is no native option in android to backup the phone's content to the memory card.

Please understand thw feelongs of Symbian users.

• 2013-10-15 14:49
  • 7qDC

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-15 13:43 from 7qCx - click to readI think u don't understand what I wrote ! Note 2 is not camera centric phone like n8 ! It's ur fault if u wanted a good camera phone u should have bought 808 or lumia 1020 or galaxy zoom. ... u still can sell ur note2 if u r not happy, u won't get anything by typing same thing again n again !

• 2013-10-15 14:24
  • Hkqs

> In reply to Gitty @ 2013-10-15 12:57 from Hkqw - click to readWhats there only in viewing?. Both camera quality and display should be good and N8 qualify more for this. I am using Samsung N7100 and Nokia N8. But really got disappointed with the N7109's camera quality even at superfine mode.

• 2013-10-15 13:43
  • 7qCx

> In reply to Hils @ 2013-10-15 07:25 from N9@S - click to readPhotos looked better on s2 because of superior samoled screen of s2 ! If u want to compare pics then put the pics from both phones in pc/ laptop ! Sure s2 is better than n8 but not in terms of camera !

• 2013-10-15 12:57
  • Hkqw

I have got the galaxy note ll, where m facing the problem that the phone stop working suddenly and give the message"unfortunately the processcom.appp " has stop working. Pls help me how to fix the problem.

• 2013-10-15 07:52
  • 2S{g

> In reply to Hils @ 2013-10-15 07:25 from N9@S - click to readSorry, 12megapixels.

• 2013-10-15 07:26
  • N9@S

All these talks about Nokia N8 is sometimes making me wanna puke. For instance, I used that Nokia N8 about 2yrs ago and that camera never impressed me for once even with 13megapixels. I had this colleague where I worked then, she had a Samsung galaxy S2 and whenever we took pictures and compared, her own ALWAYS came out better. So I don't understand all these N8 jibes everyday here.

• 2013-10-15 07:25
  • N9@S

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2013-10-13 13:28 from 7t8B - click to readDont worry abt ram u wud always have atleast 500 to 400 mb ram free even if u r heavy multitasking and do bother the phone too much with 3rd party app killers use samsung very own system task killer that too if needed and dont clear ur ram often let android handle things jb is a smart os it will make sure u will have better battery back up...along with great performance i am using it for almost a year now dont worry u will get to know what iam talking abt.however if u r using 3g use a constant 3g data provider like idea , airtel etc ...not the ones with session time outs its good for ur phones radios to save battery.

• 2013-10-15 06:53
  • rAZP

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2013-10-14 18:46 from ut%J - click to readDo u not know how to copy and paste ?.and there are lots of 3rdparty sms apps in android ...for that and there r endless number of things ur n8 cannot do compaired to note2 ....ohh god samsung...haters every where !! Nokia n8 is a feature phone in front of note2 including camera .for stills and videos go read the gsma review for note 2 camera or ...go tro.ll somewhere else..nokia fanboy.

• 2013-10-15 06:36
  • rAZP

am using note 2 and I need app like task manager
what is the best app to stop apps i don't use in background ?

• 2013-10-15 01:56
  • fuZH
Total of 13881 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.