Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Its a great device when it comes to performance.

How to improve the Battery Usage.

1. Open Settings.
2. Select My device.
3. Select SPen.
4. Select Battery Savings.

If you are not using the Mobile data, Bluetooth, NFC, Motion or any service on your device, just make sure to Turn if off.

Also you may want to press and hold the home button to view the recently open applications. Press the white X on the bottom right to close all the applications.

Pressand hold the home button and this time Press the white circle on the left.
1. Open the active applications Tab.
2. End the active applications.
3. Open RAM.
4. Press Clear Memory.

Hope this helps!!!

• 2015-02-22 23:12

Its a great device when it comes to performance.

How to improve the performance.

Turn off unwanted services and process.

1. Open Settings.
2. Open More Tab.
3. Open Application Manager.
4. Here you can see list of the downloaded application and widgets with their background process and services.
5. If you have downloaded an application and not using the application, simply in uninstall the application.
6. If you are not using widgets and if the background process is running, simply stop the service.

This will free some space on your device and improve the performance.

Note 2 deserves the 64GB SD Card.

• 2015-02-22 22:50

Its a great device when it comes to performance.

How to take a screenshot.
1. Open settings.
2. Open My device Tab.
3. Look for Motion and turn it ON.
4. Open Motion
5. Select Palm swipe to capture.
6. Use the side of your palm take the screenshot.

Hope this helps!!!

• 2015-02-22 22:36
  • XNIx

So Lets Get To The Basics I Am 10 And I Am Using My Mums Phone For My WD Cloud Documents ON WIFI AND 3G It Is Fab With The Cloud I Love It So Much When Her Contract Ends In July I Am Having It.

• 2015-02-22 13:33
  • B{HT

I want to root my GT-N7100
I have used all one click root methods by pc and apk both
It says that my device is non vulnerable
Can anyone give me any safe method to root???????

• 2015-02-22 11:58
  • rA2r

For taking screenshot press power button n home button simeltaneously.

• 2015-02-22 07:45
  • Cb4U

Yeah it becmes old nw bt still its a powerful device..1.6 ghz quad cortex a9 n 2 gb ram is sufficient to handle any apps or games.i enjoyed gta: san andreas a lot.vey smooth.exynos quad is good for gaming + s pen is also der. Battery lasts 2 days wid norml usage.n nw samsung is planning to upgrade to lollipop lol. Great device.samsungs one of d best.

• 2015-02-22 07:24
  • Cb4U

I have used this phone for 2 years. I loved this phone till recent problems started (may be after an update). The phone used to lose network connection and then it hung. I could not even switch off the phone. Only option was i had to pull out the battery. The service center guy said there's some hardware issue.

Although, i took it very casual, i used to drop the phn very often. May be i will take better care next time..

• 2015-02-22 05:09
  • bC9C

> In reply to jerry @ 2015-02-21 03:47 from ijm8 - click to readhi jerry. . its a simple way to do screen shot in note 2.. open the app or file which u wanted to take it as a snap. Then press home and power button continuously to capture. . It'll capture it.. thank you

• 2015-02-22 03:56
  • KAdJ

Has anyone used xposed framework with the DN3 rom? Did it work? Worried about soft bricking or bricking the device.

Thanks.

• 2015-02-22 02:19
  • UikN

> In reply to junu @ 2015-02-21 15:40 from rAQ0 - click to readA great phone,am currently enjoying mine..but honestly,it's a little too long in the tooth to still recommend it to anyone,at this time in its life cycle,go for a Note 3 if you have the finance..

• 2015-02-21 18:37
  • fsV9

I am planning to buy note2..wot abt urz opinions users???:-)

• 2015-02-21 15:40
  • rAQ0

> In reply to jerry @ 2015-02-21 03:47 from ijm8 - click to readSweep your palm of your hand cros screen, or with your stylus pen click the pen button and click and hold a secon on screen, simple eh!

• 2015-02-21 14:30
  • mDcW

> In reply to Gitty @ 2015-02-17 19:58 from Hkt2 - click to readThe room Ultra Note2 v.1.2 in 240.DPI is much better than nd4.

• 2015-02-21 06:04
  • mDcx

Hey guys
just did a factory reset to my note 2
it's running on kit kat 4.4.2 and it's asking me for update
I want to know what is the best version of Android to run the note 2 from your experience
than in advance :)

• 2015-02-21 04:05
  • Nr9c

Samsung galaxy Note II is very good, It helps me on my jobs, would you please tell me how to do screenshot?

• 2015-02-21 03:47
  • ijm8

> In reply to lion manj @ 2015-02-17 13:16 from KIZP - click to readMy phone automatically restrat no valid sim please halp me sir

• 2015-02-21 00:39
  • rJ9S

> In reply to ekas @ 2015-02-17 17:46 from wiUs - click to readRemove the unwanted apps. this problem is happening because of APPS.

• 2015-02-20 07:00
  • uCre

lollipop update is available for this nearby april 2015

• 2015-02-20 06:11
  • Hkt5

> In reply to gunbi @ 2015-02-16 12:58 from utCf - click to readI'm planning to buy this samsung note 2 so this phone can update it to lolipop version or not. . . In description it planned to update but till now got any news thats why wondering about that

• 2015-02-19 17:01
  • rAP@
Total of 14536 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.