Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

• ilir.ferizaj@gmail.c
  • Rating0

Hi,

I got the Note 2 and I am very satisfied with it.

I got only one problem, sometimes the Main camera takes a lot to start when I want to take a picture of something, the application itself starts, but there is only black for some time, and then it turns on, and sometimes even sends breaks down with the erros "Unfortunately this app bla bla" Anybody got an idea?

What should I be doing?

• 2013-06-28 12:16
  • mD6m

> In reply to Steve J @ 2013-06-28 09:14 from ftVg - click to readI too had charging problems, but got solved after change of cable from the service centre. You can move files/photos from phone to card by going to files, selecting the required ones and use 'move to' option to move it to SD card.

• 2013-06-28 12:10
  • sSNJ

@ Alvina

Did you upgrade your Firmware from Android Version 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 ?

• 2013-06-28 10:45
  • sR4I

The charging cable is faulty although the phone is only a few months old. I had to replace it because it was taking four times the normal time to charge.
The screen is very usable and I am addicted to it. I find it difficult to use a smaller screen; so Xperia Z and I Phone do not interest me.
However, Note II is not user friendly. You cannot transfer downloaded pics & vids from the phone to a mem card and vice versa.
When you select settings> storage> SD Card; the phone illogically does not let you see what is on the card or actually adjust settings. Surely if you prefer the mem card as your default storage you should be able to select that function in settings>storage> SD Card. However you can't. Illogical. Ridiculously illogical!

• 2013-06-28 09:14
  • ftVg

Installed new camera app on Note II. Works like a charm.

• 2013-06-28 09:07
  • sSNJ

> In reply to MRooney @ 2013-06-26 01:26 from tt8B - click to readThanks dear for going through my issue and reverting back with some good options. Well I got the ASC persons arguing why this happened and what possible cause lie behind this. Than finally matter solved they said my charging point of mobile phone and usb cable went wrong but they never said how it went wrong. But yes now I am happy as ever with its performance and all the pieces haven fallen into place.
I highly recommend this Note 2 handset to any person who is looking a mobile between 25 to 30k its worth every single penny you pay for.

• 2013-06-28 08:59
  • rK8R

> In reply to anku @ 2013-06-27 19:01 from YTY} - click to readWhite is more elegant and looks bigger.and is more expensive in some shops. Blue is also stable.

• 2013-06-28 06:48
  • PSce

I got the note 2 4-5 days back. The battery backup was one of the main reason y i chose note 2 over the Xperia Z. But i've been dissapointed by MY note 2's battry ALOT even with a light-moderate use(Whatsapp, lil bit browsing). It is soo bad that using the phn for 5min, it starts droping 2-3%. It doesnt last a day when mobile data is ON(the screen on time i get is barely 4hrs max), with it being OFF it does barely last a day. I've disabled all sync, auto(low) brightness, dont have wifi whr i live so mostly use mobile data, power saving activated, frequently keep killing background apps too. (i have to restrict background data to get through the day). The battery monitor app says Chrome(18%), Gallery(7%) use battery even whn not used. How do i improve its battery life... I read ppl having note 2 brag about getting 1day of heavy use 1.5 day moderate use... and my phones battery drops right before my eyes. Why would this b happning (new battry conditn)..??.. PLZ SUGGEST WHAT DO I DO.... :(

• 2013-06-27 21:14
  • uuKy

• 2013-06-27 20:57
  • PSce

Pls how can i extend the battery back up of this device. I bought it new and everything seems ok. But the battery backup is very annoying. Pls I need some help and advice. Thanks so much

• 2013-06-27 20:43
  • 3Ccx

I have two questions...

1> Betwwen LG Nexus 4 & Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which one is worth buying ?

2>What is the minimum price of Note 2(no exchange offer)in India ?

• 2013-06-27 19:52
  • utgx

gonna buy note 2 but cnfuse in color....suggst me grey or white...

• 2013-06-27 19:01
  • YTY}

> In reply to som @ 2013-06-26 17:56 from Hkqk - click to readlucky !!! My note 2 screen smashed by just dropping once once on the floor...happened to me 3 times in 5 months ..lol

• 2013-06-27 19:00
  • StUC

Pls how can i reduce the battery consumption of this device, I bought it new and everything seems ok. But the battery consumption is very annoying.
I need some help and advice pls.
Thanks so much.

• 2013-06-27 17:55
  • 3Ccx

Note 2 is better than any other notes..haha

• 2013-06-27 15:59
  • t7{V

> In reply to rit @ 2013-06-27 08:29 from fCW2 - click to readNote 2 is worth the money.. go for it...you can see s4 at 30k after a couple of months..

• 2013-06-27 14:52
  • F%Q5

> In reply to Alvina @ 2013-06-27 11:43 from wYRQ - click to readDont replace your motherboard. Service centre guys say the same even for software issues. You just need to flash your mobile with some custom rom.

• 2013-06-27 14:50
  • F%Q5

> In reply to Sammyk @ 2013-06-27 11:37 from fsVb - click to readOf course, Note II is better than Grand...

• 2013-06-27 14:47
  • FMY8

> In reply to Sammyk @ 2013-06-27 11:37 from fsVb - click to readSilly question !
How could U not differentiated high end & mid end smartphone

• 2013-06-27 14:21
  • XuGU

> In reply to Sammyk @ 2013-06-27 11:37 from fsVb - click to readHa ha ha......
You are comparing Maruti Swift vs Maruti Alto.......
please compare with same segement than we will help you.....

• 2013-06-27 13:36
  • Tfi{
Total of 14526 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.