Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

when iam stardind using this beautiful note2 iam just thinking one thing is that wow.iam hardly satisfied with this phone and its not just a phone apart of that its a part of my happiness.thankyou samsung.love you

• 2013-05-13 09:46
  • 9EXR

My note 2 lte wifi always switch on when the phone is power on and even when I switch offf wifi; it switch on again a few minutes later.When I restart the phone; it switch on again. I need help!

• 2013-05-13 04:27
  • PScu

> In reply to Zag @ 2013-05-12 14:26 from t}2j - click to readNope I bought it bcoz Note 2 has more or less same features as of S4..also bit cheaper dan S4. & I think S4 has 2 quad cores not an Octa..if m not wrong.

• 2013-05-12 20:15
  • Hkqw

I luv the sammy smart phones released so far.
My all time favourite is SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2.
Its the ultimate BEAST interms of all smartphones evolved till date....Keep up the good work....

• 2013-05-12 19:26
  • Mf5j
  • F

Christian A. Saputra

if You want to tranfer the Pics and Vidoes ,, just go into the my files option find DCIM folder .. tick it and move it to a random folder in the External SD card...
and from the camera .. permenantly select the storage as memory card so that all the pics will be stored on Memory card automatically

And once u pay for an app .. Till the time You are using the same email account on the same phone u wont be charged again...

• 2013-05-12 16:26
  • XNts

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-05-12 02:12 from v0qJ - click to readSo finally you are impressed about 1080p. 'Told' you that haven I. BTW your Note 8 would look gorgeous if it has 1080p. Glad to know that you are looking forward to the Note3. If the specs lives up to expectation and if you consider buying then yes I am buying it too. Hope to learn from you.

• 2013-05-12 16:12
  • IVW%
  • Christian A. Saputra
  • Rating0

Hi there...

I have peoblems regarding my memory in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device. I download Football Manager 2013, Need For Speed: most wanted, and Top Eleven, and some small aplications. Afterward, my device memory has already full. I do have plenty of pictures and videos.

My questions are:
1. How to move pics and videos, and maybe some aplications to memory card since mine is 16 Gb?
2. If, for example, I uninstall paid games such
FOOTBALL MANAGER and NEED FOR SPEED, and then re install again, will I have to pay again?
3. Thanks for everyone's help...

• 2013-05-12 15:00
  • 6%20

> In reply to ddas @ 2013-05-12 06:51 from 7j@x - click to readyou bought the note II because its quad as opposed to the s4 which is octa? I like your logic!

• 2013-05-12 14:26
  • t}2j

Will a Samsung Galaxy Note II bought in Asia(i.e Nepal) work in United States?

• 2013-05-12 13:17
  • 6iU6

Its been 10 days m using SG Note2 & its simply amazing device. Was having choice betn S4 & NoteII..bt I picked Note2 just bcoz of screen size & d fact dat in India S4 has a 1.6 octa core(2 quad core) version model..so I choose 1.6quad core Note2 though I knew S4 camera & display was better dan Note2.
Well so far I have used ip4S, ip5,S2, S3 & now Note2..all were grt devices..Note2 outstand amongst all.
Just want to know which glass is used on Note2..as d Corning gorilla glass feature has been removed by gsmarena..Experts pls confirm..Thanx :)

• 2013-05-12 06:51
  • 7j@x

Note II has Gorilla glass 2 or not?
gorilla glass 2 has been remove on the site why?

• 2013-05-12 06:39
  • sUUC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-10 18:22 from FMYK - click to readthanks dude..................

• 2013-05-12 04:25
  • uNVC

The speaker of my new samsung galaxy note 2 wouldn't play. Any help?

• 2013-05-12 04:01
  • fnT3

> In reply to jerry @ 2013-05-11 18:40 from fnTp - click to readbuy jbl micro ii external speaker

• 2013-05-12 03:11
  • GQ1k

I've finally saw the S4 in a shop and fiddled with it for a few minutes. I need to admit that its 1080p Super AMOLED screen is absolutely gorgeous! I even set it up to a natural mode, and it can't be any better! The colors reproduced is highly accurate. I was skeptical of having a 1080p resolution reduced for smaller screens than for TV or laptops.

This is so unlike the Sony Xperia Z' TFT LCD screen, as I've seen with their demo units. 1080p Super AMOLED is a leap better than the XZ! No video demonstrated online can ever show how absolutely fine the S AMOLED screen is. You simply need to see it for yourselves!

So now we wait for the Note III with the promised 1080p screen. It's rumored to have a even better quality. Ok, I'm really getting the Note III.

• 2013-05-12 02:12
  • v0qJ

The speaker of my new samsung galaxy note 2 wouldn't play. Any help?

• 2013-05-11 18:40
  • fnTp

> In reply to irshad @ 2013-05-11 11:19 from 9xf9 - click to read1) I had a Nokia N82 5MP and trust me... the Note 2 camera is streets ahead.

2) There is a dual sim Note 2. Its called the N7102... look it up.

3)I have no idea what you are saying here... you should either learn English or lay of the drugs.

• 2013-05-11 13:04
  • i2pT

note 2 is parfect mobile
only
disadventure is

camera is not so good as nokia carl zeiss optical

2..note 2 camera is 8 mg pixel but its no equil to nokia;s 3 mega pixel camera

its has no duel sim
3..pysical key is very bad when u press long time
its so open tab other wise no use this key

• 2013-05-11 11:19
  • 9xf9

> In reply to Aabid91 @ 2013-05-09 21:29 from ttYy - click to readIt's a scratch resistance coated glass used for GN II.
(Sorry, no Gorilla glass here),
Pliz,confirm from experts reviews of built and display of Galaxy Note 2.op

• 2013-05-11 10:33
  • rKF9
Total of 14026 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.