Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I think this is the best Phone. Yes it might be I bit big but you do get use to is. The Phone is fast and very stable

• 2013-05-23 12:26
  • N9Q5

ultimte.............phone.i have ever had..

• 2013-05-23 11:36
  • ut8f

> In reply to Stifler @ 2013-05-23 08:47 from tPF2 - click to readi feel samsung note II is best of all

• 2013-05-23 10:56
  • mDrB

Please Anyone Tell Me Which Phone Is Better Samsung Galaxy S3 Or Samsung Galaxy Note 2? Because I Want Any one Phone So Please Tell Me Which One Is Good

• 2013-05-23 08:47
  • tPF2

Guys I faced a problem. I bought a note 2 few days ago and from yesterday when i turned it on, it shows a brown color empty screen. But i can hear the sound of starting and can hear the ripple sound when touched. Any ideas???

• 2013-05-23 07:50
  • iwpx

I bought this phone yesterday and im delighted :D i should have bought it long time ago. the only thing that concers me is that rumor that the note 2 doesnt have gorilla glass (that worries me a bit).. i will still take extra care of it so that it doesnt get damaged. im not a fan of covers because they are bulky, so ill try to find a cover that is slim enough, or buy the flip cover.

• 2013-05-23 00:48
  • Pvei

> In reply to Erik @ 2013-05-22 18:10 from nbt2 - click to readmake sure yo inserted the sim card in proper slot and not in micro sd slot

• 2013-05-23 00:37
  • Ixax

Hello guys I have bought one few days ago and hadn't micro sim on buing, when I instaled my new sim card ,phone cant see it and asking to insert sim card:((((
Maybe some one had same problem?
Thanks!

• 2013-05-22 18:10
  • nbt2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-22 03:30 from U@@1 - click to readMy dear Anonymous I cannot tell you to suggest
me to buy rock and stones okkk........I know every
phone is breakable......You can't hurt me.......

• 2013-05-22 17:08
  • t1$A

My dear Anonymous I cannot tell you to suggest me to buy rock and stones okkk........I know every phone is breakable......You can't hurt me.......

• 2013-05-22 17:06
  • t1$A

> In reply to abi9582 @ 2013-05-19 13:44 from vbx1 - click to readCan't u go to any Samsung service centre?

• 2013-05-22 15:47
  • Xue7

hi friends, is n7100 and n7105 have the
same gaming and overall performance??
please answer me coz i want to buy
it...thanks

• 2013-05-22 15:09
  • PF5p

> In reply to Tushh @ 2013-05-22 09:04 from tUn{ - click to readTo check samsung made or china clone

Open settings ... about device....android version--- 4.1.2 or something like that--- quickly tap 3 times on 4.1.2--- jelly bean will appear--- press long on bean--- many small jelly beans appear moving on screen then it means true jellybean operating system
Samsung note 2 is quicker than clone.so try testing functions

Check kernel version under about device in settings---- numbers ended with #1 is qc passed phone for market. #2 #3 are qc failed lower grade phones.

I got that information from internet post.

• 2013-05-22 14:59
  • PSce

> In reply to Tushh @ 2013-05-22 09:04 from tUn{ - click to readyou can understand was that phone is original or clone by seeing it camera, its s pen, or going in the any shop or showroom and seen the original peace because i was seen the clone peace like original but the phone is like aware-some..........

• 2013-05-22 12:03
  • t}Yx

> In reply to Tushh @ 2013-05-22 09:01 from tUn{ - click to readHow to ensure that the phone is original one by samsung only? Please help...
And it has bill with it, can I get it confirmed by using it???

• 2013-05-22 09:04
  • tUn{

Hey friends, please help me out...
Am getting note 2 at 19k, with 9 months warranty left...white color...should I go for it...???
And if I go, what should I do to get assured that the phone is origock one, (as it is used by someone) ???
Please please please reply...

• 2013-05-22 09:01
  • tUn{

> In reply to Rishav @ 2013-05-21 17:33 from t1$A - click to readEvery phone is breakable, dont buy phones, buy rocks, stones...

• 2013-05-22 03:30
  • U@@1

> In reply to Dee-O @ 2013-05-21 13:45 from fkWY - click to readThe big advantages of the note 2 are the screen size and battery life. The advantage of the One is it is more compact and has better build quality although the note 2 is still rock solid. I dont think performance is an issue as the Note 2 is really quick anyway. Also the Note 2 has micros SD and removable battery.

Personally i could never go back to a 5" phone as the screens feel so small. You get used to the size in a day or so. Either phone is great, i'd suggest you try them in a shop and decide.

• 2013-05-22 00:51
  • wg7@

This phone is like a dream that will never come true. I bought this phone 5 months ago where all of the sudden it stopped working.
Currently I live in Canada.. logically I can go to any Samsung service and fix but that is not possible for unknown reasons. so I had to contact Samsung UK.
I checked and confirmed with them that this phone belongs to them before sending it. I sent the phone which costs me shipping and handling back and forth because this cheap Samsung company doesn't pay for the shipping. Anyway that is not the point.

finally Samsung received my phone and they didn't even bother to follow up. so I called and guess what they told me that this phone is from United Emirates...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means that Samsung UK cannot touch..

Now I have to wait for the phone be sent back and then ship it to United Emirates.

they just lost a customer where all my products are Samsung. TV, phones...etc.

No way that I will touch their products.

Bye bye Samsung

• 2013-05-21 22:05
  • jKkN

if u mobiel track hear

• 2013-05-21 18:01
  • utad
Total of 14140 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.