Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G ?????

• 2013-04-15 15:21
  • JFxb

GT-N7100 not support for 4G .... why you right is support for 4G ?????

• 2013-04-15 15:11
  • JFxb
  • F

there is no LTE module built-in(N7100)...only N7105 has this module instead Radio(RDS). I have N7100 for more than 3 months...it's great..without LTE

• 2013-04-15 14:30
  • JGxL

Does the note 2 (LTE) accept the newer 64 gig Micro SDXC flash memory? Also does the camera have a recoring loop facility, for example if used a an automotive dash cam, can it be set to record in 15, 20, 30 (etc. . .) minute intervals in a loop, hit save to save the last (x) minutes. Don't want to fill the memory card with irrelevany vidoe, just want to be able to save the last 15 . . . . minutes on demand. Thanks.

• 2013-04-15 09:26
  • yV6a

fantastic phone who'd have thought samsung could perfect perfection, a must for anyone who doesnt object to its size !! i loved the first note and now love this one well done Samsung

• 2013-04-15 08:52
  • 3JaX

> In reply to hannoun @ 2013-04-14 19:28 from MDVw - click to readNo, you need the N7105 and a carrier that has the right 4G frequency.

• 2013-04-15 03:44
  • vuFE

is there any way to enable 4g(lte) on n7100 or it does not have the lte ship??

• 2013-04-14 19:28
  • MDVw

If i delet my acount at pla stor wil al my purchasd apps b deletd?

• 2013-04-14 17:45
  • uvAm

> In reply to abhijitbhat0007 @ 2013-04-13 08:56 from uuVh - click to readDear abhijitbhat0007,
I think u r Not login with a Google account because android OS is a Google product .If u wish to download any apps, games or anything via play store, then u must login first with a Google account ( Example : exp@gmail.com) so first u login and after that u can download any apps or games from play store.

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• 2013-04-14 15:12
  • nCfk

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• 2013-04-14 15:07
  • nCfk

From best Galaxy nott 2 or Galaxy S 4??? Is there Galaxy nott 2 feature convert speech to text and turn on the camera front and rear at the same time or not

• 2013-04-14 13:26
  • Nrdc

hi anonymous friend, as I had posted my problem in connecting my device to my laptop via usb tethering, its not possible on jellybean I guess. I have uninstalled my 3rd party app to connect my phone. I tried searching some videos on YouTube as well, but didn't find any for jellybean. I have tried the basic method to connect it via usb tethering but unfortunately my network connection does not setup & shows an exclamation mark. do I need to make some changes in the network and connection s in my control panel for Windows 7. pls let me knw. thx for your feedback.

• 2013-04-14 13:03
  • 9EJn

> In reply to Asim @ 2013-04-12 18:39 from ITVn - click to readUse an official full stock and flash it with odin if you did`nt find an official one keep trying you`ll find a good stock sooner or later , if not then you have to cook your own rom ( takes ages :D )

• 2013-04-14 12:47
  • HB8F

the Battery life stands almost 35hr if continuous usage of internet too.... im impressed about the Battery standby...

• 2013-04-14 12:31
  • vI7v

im using this dz GALAXY NOTE 2 from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• 2013-04-14 12:11
  • vI7v

im using this dz Phone from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• 2013-04-14 12:08
  • vI7v

> In reply to Asim @ 2013-04-12 18:39 from ITVn - click to readU may have learned something now.... Why did u do it?

• 2013-04-14 11:09
  • 3%1G

This is an awesome powerful device, i am loving it :)

• 2013-04-14 10:44
  • tjJ9

> In reply to Rsheed @ 2013-04-13 12:18 from v0qT - click to readCHEAP is the perfect word to describe the original galaxy nexus.

Average camera, VERY average battery life, no micro sd card, no fm radio, 1 GB ram, average performance.

ps, as an ex nexus 10 owner i must say that the whole "pure" android experience isn't that great. There are so many features and options that are missing compared to the samsung version.

• 2013-04-14 04:07
  • vuFE

> In reply to abhijitbhat0007 @ 2013-04-13 08:56 from uuVh - click to readType in the error code on Google and there will be step by step instructions. You have to go to apps i n settings. Clear cashed in Google play store than force stop than go to service framework and clear downloads and than force stop and than reset your device. Than it will work again.

• 2013-04-13 17:49
  • Y1%Q
Total of 13645 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.