Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Note 2 have an issue on network. Sometimes the mobile incoming and outgoing are disabled even though its shows the mobile network range and the user will not get any notification until he tries to make an outgoing call. Then a message pop up comes "Not registered on network". Either we have to restart the mobile or switch back and forth from Flight mode to normal mode to overcome this issue. It happened not only for me but also for many Note 2 users

• 2013-05-29 14:50
  • w4Yn

Hi! I just want to ask something. My phone has always network unavailable. It has signal bar. I try to connect it on my network in settings but it still unable to connect. I can't send and receive texts. I don't know what to do. Please help me..

• 2013-05-29 14:36

• Rating0

Wich phone is best....note2 / galaxy s4

• 2013-05-29 12:39
  • vbTK

When I'll receive an update of JB 4.2, I want to reset my phone after updating the firmware. Is there any way I can backup my apps and games and there data. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

• 2013-05-29 10:51
  • XNHt

There is a button on pen press that button then pointer will appear on NOTE 2

• 2013-05-29 10:26
  • PVtC

You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also,
Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

• 2013-05-29 08:54
  • KIGE

> In reply to useey @ 2013-05-29 01:09 from N9@T - click to read4.2.2 isn't out yet for the Note 2.

• 2013-05-29 04:05
  • vuyp

hello everyone please about the latest version of jelly bean ..is it yet out the 4.2.2jb on note2 is it available.? if yes plz compared to the 4.1jb which 1 is better. .. tnx in advnc

• 2013-05-29 01:09
  • N9@T

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-05-28 14:52 from v0qJ - click to readI agree, the viewing angle on the Xperia Z totally ruins the device.

• 2013-05-28 23:32
  • vuyp

I did the unrooting process using a 4.1.2 firmware 4 galaxynt2 And the good news is that am running JB4.1.2 now, no need of OTA update again.

• 2013-05-28 21:21
  • rrvr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-05-28 10:06 from NqjR - click to readDon't be fooled by the Xperia Z' so-called full HD screen. It has angle discoloration, poor battery usage screen on time of just 4 hours per charge, overheats like 40°C+, no real 64GB micro SD card support as some users complain that it stops working at times. You need to charge up twice to get through the day.

Here's my encounter with the XZ, and there was no wow factor for its washed out greyish screen:

I was so taken more after seeing the S4's full HD Super AMOLED screen. Waterproofing is great to have. It just looks impressive but performance stamina really takes out the fun in using it. Don't waste your money on the XZ.

• 2013-05-28 14:52
  • v0qJ

> In reply to rollyt @ 2013-05-28 13:19 from 39x% - click to readIf you do know how to use the s pen.

• 2013-05-28 14:27
  • t7{C

Dear Sir \ Madam

IMEI NO. 355056056872545 GALAXY NOTE 2

Our happiness of buying GALAXY NOTE 2 remained short and temporary. In this period we wanted to buy one more pc was saved by GOD. At the right time of buying 2nd pc my favorite GALAXY NOTE 2 STOP Functioning. After the checkup we were told that there is a problem in the CHARGER. For the last 10 days this mobile is kept in the show case because we find it difficult to get CHARGER. Your service centre staff in not only non-cooperative but also does not care for the customer by giving vague answers. If you go with the Bill they want Photocopy. If you go with photocopy, they system is down. If you tell them keep faulty DATA CABLE with you they say we are not permitted to keep. They say fresh stock is available only TOMORROW which never comes. When you go TOMORROW they say there is NO STOCK (stock finishes as soon as it touches our godown). THAT MEANS YOU ARE SELLING FAULTY DATA CABLE. THEREFORE WE DROPPED THE IDEA OF BUYING ANY PRODUCTS OF SAMSUNG ALTHOUGH OUR T.V. A.C. & FRIDGE ALL SAMSUNG. Now we are skeptical about your products.

Your mission of becoming No.1 seems to be fulfilled by selling faulty DATA CABLE.

Thanks and Best Regards

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Nair

• 2013-05-28 14:08
  • YTFD
  • F

Samsung Galaxy Note2 is an awesome phone it has got everything other smart phones has, and it has got something other smart phones hasn't THE S-PEN.

• 2013-05-28 13:19
  • 39x%

> In reply to yuNg b @ 2013-05-27 23:16 from fuvy - click to read1) Yes the Note 3 will be better than the SGS4 just as the Note 2 is better than the SGS3.

2) The screen is 5.9". If it has the same bezel widths as the SGS4 it will be the same width as the note 2 but a few mm longer. Perfectly pocketable in my opinion.

• 2013-05-28 12:03
  • vuyp

> In reply to yuNg b @ 2013-05-27 23:16 from fuvy - click to readSamsung Galaxy Note 3 will be a tad better than the S4, and as for the pocket-friendly, well that will depend if you wear really baggy jeans..as it'll have a 5.9 inch screen..

• 2013-05-28 11:52
  • bEQg

can someone please help me I don't know whether to get the Samsung galaxy note 2 or the sony xperia z please let me know your opinion Thanks.

• 2013-05-28 10:06
  • NqjR

will the note 3 be better than the s4 and will it be pocketable

• 2013-05-27 23:16
  • fuvy

> In reply to IVANSKY @ 2013-05-27 16:37 from 0pu{ - click to readHtc one is amazing but sorry I will never buy Htc again. I have wildfire s and its craaaaaappppyyyyyy. Samsung has bad design and build quality but they are trusted and their software is awesome. HTC is a great company but Samsung is better.

• 2013-05-27 17:25
  • fv%P
Total of 14215 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.