Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to john @ 2013-04-24 23:28 from PF5p - click to readTrue... so how is the note 2 goin on for u? Is it s great device?

• 2013-04-25 03:57
  • tV3K

in my galaxy note2 all future are good but not open my portable hard disk 1tb.for this future I rooted my mobile and install all types of software like paragon, ntsf mount stick mount.please somebody help me to solve this problem 100% this is my mail id mohanraj1219@gmail.com waiting for reply

• 2013-04-25 03:43
  • U@SM

Razors, The stock ROM is best. Its stable, smooth, has great battery life and you don't void you warranty. :-)

Personally i am yet to hear a good reason to root the Note 2. (i am open to suggestions though).

• 2013-04-25 02:32
  • i2pT

> In reply to Sethy @ 2013-04-24 16:40 from tV3K - click to readjust buy it if u think it suits ur needs, if u keep waiting for a much better phone, u will never have any smartphone, bcoz smartphone nowadays evolve like no tomorrow...

• 2013-04-24 23:28
  • PF5p

Hey guys, which1 is the best ROM for galaxynt2.Have tried Hypernote but it has some lags, also no access to play store nd am back on Stock ROM.

• 2013-04-24 23:00
  • N7Dq

hello
have Corning Gorilla Glass this set?

• 2013-04-24 21:56
  • HIda

Hello guys i really need ur opinions. Should I or should I not get this phone? I'm currently on a note 1 n am looking for a significant upgrade. It doesn't need to be a 1080p display but it need to be big. As in really big, not tablet size big but just as big as a note.

Reasons to get it:
-price is cheaper now since flagship models are out
-still a popular device

Reasons to not get it:
-almost a year old phone which means its using an older generation chipset
-8mp camera while the hype now is 13mp slowly but gradually becoming a norm.
-a newer note a.k.a note 3 is coming soon, better performance?

All opinions are welcome. Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks a lot! =D

• 2013-04-24 16:40
  • tV3K

> In reply to Lloydee PH @ 2013-04-23 16:18 from ubfu - click to readAs soon as I got this phone yesterday, I immediately connected to wifi and downloaded/installed all the android software updates. I think I downloaded about 3 updates before downloading any other applications and games. It works smoothly without any lags and issues/errors so far. Definitely worth it. :D

• 2013-04-24 16:06
  • ubfu

I've got this and I love it... It's big screen, Super HD and I'm just enjoying it.. If you are in two minds to buy it, I recommend you to buy it.

• 2013-04-24 15:47
  • 04N3

> In reply to Rsheed @ 2013-04-23 01:29 from v0qT - click to readlol!yeah because this m%r#n asking why his/her note is pale while the other has a brighter color,so I simply explained to his/her that because of cold weather in Korea produces a pale colored note,while in Vietnam that has a tropical climate,produced a darker/lively colored note.

• 2013-04-24 12:56
  • v0qT

very good phone could not recommend it more

• 2013-04-24 12:55
  • MVg6

Galaxy note 2 korean or vietnamese.....??? Which one is better.?

• 2013-04-24 11:50
  • 2F6D

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-23 21:19 from LeRx - click to readThanks 4 ur advice..I'll try slumber mode 1st..

• 2013-04-24 05:32
  • uC0E

i want this phablet so bad. . :(

• 2013-04-24 04:21
  • tufi

> In reply to MRooney @ 2013-04-23 23:47 from tt86 - click to readThanks for the tips bro.. the software is 91 mb

• 2013-04-24 02:28
  • tRgR

@ Gisam : Everything will remain as it is on this update of approx 50 MB. Your phone will be optimized.

But it is advised that whenever you do a software upgrade backup your data and format your phone before updating as it optimizes your phone more.

• 2013-04-23 23:47
  • tt86

> In reply to Shobhit @ 2013-04-23 19:55 from utZW - click to readIs that anything I can do sitting my home instead going to the service center? Also, Advanced Task Manager doesn't do anything related to updating firmwares...

• 2013-04-23 23:21
  • K6me

> In reply to April @ 2013-04-23 16:45 from uC0E - click to readdownload "ds battery saver" and put it on slumber mode. this puts the phone to sleep in 2g mode and it automatically opens when a call or mail comes in. you can leave as many apps as you like on but because "ds" is in the ram of the phone it will shut them down for you when you close the phone. you will get almost 3 days from your battery. good luck.

• 2013-04-23 21:19
  • LeRx

> In reply to April @ 2013-04-23 16:45 from uC0E - click to readYou can try to get it updated from the service center.
Or u can try Advanced Task Manager. Its available on Google Play for free.

• 2013-04-23 19:55
  • utZW
Total of 13767 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.