Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Mc @ 2013-03-11 00:45 from t7GY - click to readN7000 is the original note. (dont get this)

N7100 is the note 2 (with fm radio but no 4G)

N7105 is the note 2 with 4G but no FM radio (Check your providers 4G band and coverage first)

• 2013-03-11 00:53
  • wga2

> In reply to chinu @ 2013-03-10 08:56 from 9LbS - click to readAm planning to get One but bit confuse of the Samsung Note2 N7000 and N7100. Which one is better?

• 2013-03-11 00:45
  • t7GY

The debate of how big the Samsung Galaxy Note III screen will be is intriguing. GSMArena's user opinions and reviews page is a good barometer. If you observe the page in landscape orientation and the full desktop site, the page can be read without zooming in but the letters are a tad too small. So, ideally the screen should be slightly larger if browsing is one's modus operandi.

The question is can one stretch and reach a balance between pocketability and screen size. If one uses internet alot then I grudgingly have to concede that 5.5 inches diagonal with a 16:9 image aspect ratio is not quite large enough. Buy, beg for or borrow a SGNII and apply the user opinion page test.

I feel with skill and ingenuity, Samsung can increase the screen diagonal to 5.9 - 6.0 inches without a large increase in overall dimensions ie just about maintaining pocketability. I'd be interested in hearing what you guys think. Should Samsung increase resolution and increase screen size or should they increase resolution but maintain the present size of 5.5in?

• 2013-03-10 21:48
  • fuNc

my facebook app not work

• 2013-03-10 21:11
  • qbvT

> In reply to Ambie @ 2013-03-09 13:43 from XNts - click to readLong press the return key!

• 2013-03-10 18:17
  • fuNc

> In reply to peteroox @ 2013-03-10 09:35 from fqF4 - click to readHello I think it is normal, because my phone also gets hot near the camera when playing some "powerful" (or call what you want) games, like playing need for speed most wanted. I asked my friend who has a note 1 and as he said it's normal because the processor is there. I think it is just like the computer it gets noisy and hot.

• 2013-03-10 18:15
  • 6vM0

Its amazing when you Know how to use it
Really I LOVE THIS PHONE
I DO my work work happily

• 2013-03-10 17:24
  • Xu$q

I am having wifi issues with my n7100. it's not connecting and when it does it only stays for couple of seconds. its saying obtaining ipa address and does nothing else. what is the solution

• 2013-03-10 17:01
  • kiPv

• 2013-03-10 16:59
  • kiPv

> In reply to varun @ 2013-03-09 16:38 from bChv - click to readI agree...

• 2013-03-10 16:26
  • wiU1

Did anyone got the On Screen Video Recording feature on Note2.......or Samsung forgot to give.

• 2013-03-10 14:41
  • vGU$

I am using note 2. I am planning to buy microsd card. I know that samsung support 64gb card. But whether my phone will get slow if i go for 64gb microsd card ?

• 2013-03-10 12:42
  • 2SIs

• 2013-03-10 11:49

Hello Guys!!
it has been a week and half since i bought this phone and i really love it since i love games and with its big screen it is so easy and beautiful to play on it, BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHEN I M PLAYING I NOTICE THAT ITS UP PART HEATS, do u have the same problem or it is just my phone only

• 2013-03-10 09:35
  • fqF4

Hi, guys i m planning to buy this phone pls suggest me shall i buy it nor not????? Is it good in terms of usage .........????

• 2013-03-10 08:56
  • 9LbS
  • F

> In reply to varun @ 2013-03-09 16:38 from bChv - click to readI agree...

• 2013-03-10 08:10
  • wiU1

> In reply to A Ali @ 2013-03-09 21:27 from QcR$ - click to readBecause of 1gb ram. it's not sufficient to run a quadcore phone.

• 2013-03-10 04:22
  • XMV{

> In reply to mo @ 2013-03-09 01:09 from fXsy - click to readI color direct with the S Pen, of course. Here is a repost of my review of the extra S Pen I bought with the same rubber tip of the S Pen from the Note 10.1.

Worth the buy as it gives a bit of traction on the glass screen surface. The longer and thicker body gave me a better edge in illustrating the stands of hair.

• 2013-03-10 00:46
  • v0qJ

hi guys , kindly reply me some Honorable active member of this forum about lagging of this phone as compare to s3.

i just sold s3 i9300 1 GB Ram and 1.4 quad core
because of bit lagging in it some times in games like NFS MOSTWANTED or sometimes normal usage. i hate lagging. but then my phone got further death problem. so i really got upset and i sold that phone.

and then i thought my phone lags due to 1 gb ram. i should go for 2 gb ram phone. so i decided now to buy Note 2 but i am astonished to see this Note 2 owners are also facing lagging problem. Why is it so ?

Kindly tell me about even it got 2gb ram then why is it lagging ? i know lagging is android problem no matter low ram n cpu or what.
but i thought with 1 gb ram and 1.4quad core it will never lag. but it does. then i thought with 2 gb ram n 1.6 quad core impossible to lag. buy lagging complains are also here.

PLS Honorable Active owners of Note 2 Forum.
Give me some advice about Note 2 only lagging issue.

• 2013-03-09 21:27
  • QcR$

go to setting -> Application Manager , and check running applications.
there are alot applications which are unwanted stop them. if there is any application which u think that is not so relevant with ur usage. go to All applications tab and make it FORCE STOP. so that will never open again unless you open willingly.

It will save ur battery so much

2nd Step
Go to setting -> Battery and see battery usage of ANDROID OS and all.. and reply here

• 2013-03-09 21:21
  • QcR$
Total of 13754 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.