Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

hey guys I'm getting a note 2 soon but please tell me

WHITE OR GREY????? plz reply soon

• 2013-03-24 13:15
  • fv%N

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-24 11:45 from vuIg - click to readNo, I'm sure it's N7100 because my network provider does not have the LTE version. I did a research and it said that 4G and 4G LTE are not the same.

• 2013-03-24 12:43
  • XMhk

> In reply to jaeternum @ 2013-03-24 09:03 from XMhk - click to read4G is LTE.

If you have 4G you have the N7105.

• 2013-03-24 11:45
  • vuIg

> In reply to jaeternum @ 2013-03-24 09:03 from XMhk - click to read4g= LTE its the same thing bro.
n7100 - 2G & 3G ONLY
N7105 - 2G , 3G & 4G hope its helpful

• 2013-03-24 11:19
  • PF5p

this is the non-LTE version, right? im getting a 4G signal on this phone. 4G is different from LTE?

• 2013-03-24 09:03
  • XMhk

TheNeighbor, don't worry pal, i'm believing u. A piece of advice from me... 'HATErs will always gonna HATE..'

true story.. :)

• 2013-03-24 08:20
  • PS6n

hi guys , which version of note 2 i should
buy, n7100 or n7105 ?? my country does
not has lte but i wanna buy the n7105 one
because i dont want to be left behind with
the 4g lte technology in the near
future...BUT does the battery of n7105 is the same as n7100 if i dont use 4g lte on
the n7105 (3g only) ??? please help me
deciding...thanks in advance..i really love
note 2...

• 2013-03-24 06:51
  • PF5p

This is not the LTE version, right? Because the LTE version is N7105. But how come I get 4G signal on my Note 2 N7100? Thanks for answering! :)

• 2013-03-24 05:12
  • XMhk

> In reply to IRFAN HAMEED @ 2013-03-23 20:33 from syjb - click to readInk effect is done by using the Spen.

• 2013-03-23 21:16
  • 33ZP

Dear Friends,
i am enjoing this beauty from last 6 months. Today i updated my note 2 to 4.1.2 here in Pakistan.All is okay but my nitification bar color is still grey and there is no ink effect on lock screen..I am worry about that..Please help me on urgent basis.

• 2013-03-23 20:33
  • syjb

hi friends i am new to android i am unable to move apps to sd card so i want to root my phone so anybody pls tell how to root the note 2

• 2013-03-23 16:41
  • t}cq

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-23 15:28 from v0qJ - click to readThanks for the advise. But I want to know how to app brings you variety?

• 2013-03-23 15:44
  • iwpx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-23 15:20 from iwpx - click to readUhm, to have a variety. Go and take it up with the iPhone forum. I'm sure they'll love you putting your inputs there about WP. :-)

• 2013-03-23 15:28
  • v0qJ

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-23 14:19 from v0qJ - click to readwhat is the use of having millions of app. can you use all of them. few of them can use with one mobile. wp is strong it has just started.

• 2013-03-23 15:20
  • iwpx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-23 13:53 from iwpx - click to readYou happen to be part of not even 5% of cellphone users worldwide. WP will never pick up. Nice exterior but not much app support. It's a stodgy plebeian device for calling and texting. You have the effrontery to be telling us what is premium here?

• 2013-03-23 14:19
  • v0qJ

> In reply to [deleted post]Frnd see the truth except few mobiles Nokia touchsc. are good what do u think about magic touch of lumia series? normally all the people in the world use featurephones. because making call is the main thing.

• 2013-03-23 13:53
  • iwpx

> In reply to [deleted post]brother we shouln't compare note with feature phones, Should we? whatever says who is the best, still undefeated Nokia. But the Innovation copying section win alwayas goes to Samsung.

• 2013-03-23 12:32
  • iwpx

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2013-03-23 10:17 from vuIg - click to readDespite the numerous expert reviews, Sebastian still claims the XZ has brilliant (TFT) screen without the angle view problem at all!

He can't even believe that the Note II is capable in doing complete original digital paintings with the S Pen and it's quite obvious I had "edited" a picture. Incredibly, even with my screen shots of my work process, he deemed them to be fake.

He'll actually tell you that the XZ' battery is from very good to excellent now against expert reviews of having only 5 hours of continuous usage and yet will not even show screen time usage as proof. The users of the XZ actually posted truthful 4 hours total screen time on over a 24 hour period. Dang, I can't imagine myself worrying about not having enough battery for torrent downloads and not enough to reach 8 hours of screen time on with a non-removable battery of only 2330mAh!

For the new Note II users, an advantage of a removable battery is the advantage of changing to fresh batteries unlike a fixed non-removable like the Xperia Z. I even hardly plug in my Note II since I just charge the spent battery with a separate charger at home. You don't have to carry a charger and wait to charge.

Sebastian is delusional and probably uses the XZ at a minimum. I have never seen anyone sacrifice all logical features for looks and a smaller 1080p TFT so that he "can read the text of web sites."

• 2013-03-23 10:57
  • v0qJ

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-23 08:39 from v0qJ - click to readSome people are never happy.

Comparing the battery life of the Note 2 & the xperia z the note 2 is 40% better for web browsing and double the life for video. (from gsmarenas test)

In relation to the screen, the xperia z was hammered in the review for its viewing angles, contrast and average colours... plus i would really struggle going back to a 5" screen after using the Note 2.

• 2013-03-23 10:17
  • vuIg
Total of 14031 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.