Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Megan231 @ 2013-03-19 00:19 from v0qZ - click to readMegan,

I have noticed the same thing over the past week or so.

It was freezing a few times a day. I dont think a restore will help but you can try.

I have been running my battery flat at night and it seems to help but i'm not sure that's the problem. I think it may be firmware so am waiting until 4.2.

ps my device isn't rooted and i'm running go launcher.

• 2013-03-19 00:31
  • wga2

Guys i need help, my note 2 has been freezing & restarting most often i dont know what to do (5 months owned) i've deleted most of of the apps that over rides the software (e.g go launcher & auto task killer) & still it lags. Please help!! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

• 2013-03-19 00:19
  • v0qZ

I took delivery of my Galaxy Note II last month and have been happy with it ,but why is it impossible to get a user manual to read what the phone can do so I can use it to its full potential. Negative marks for customer care for Samsung.

• 2013-03-18 23:09
  • dQmP

> In reply to harshao @ 2013-03-18 18:57 from u{JT - click to readI haven't used a screen protector on any of my recent phones (iphone 4S, SGS2, Note or Note 2). Provided you don't put your phone in your pocket with keys you will be fine.

Screen protectors are never perfect and always seem to have at least 1 bubble in them.

• 2013-03-18 23:02
  • wga2

> In reply to Bhupinder @ 2013-03-17 18:50 from v{PE - click to readthere is no outlook apk available. try to use k9, or the native email apk

• 2013-03-18 21:47
  • LaDK

the battery life really sucks, other than that, the phone is really awesome

• 2013-03-18 20:26
  • PvWi

Yeah:) !

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 too will get Android 5.0 and further :)

• 2013-03-18 19:13
  • tt83

> In reply to harshao @ 2013-03-18 18:57 from u{JT - click to readCorning Gorilla Glass 2 is good enough if you are using stylus all the way. No need for screen protector.

But if you are using Fingers alot then better take screen protector as then you will be always cleaning the screen.

Stylus efficiency might not decrease alot if you use screen protector but i have heard that if screen protector is not of good quality, your screen protector will get lines of stylus on it and it looks dirty then.

• 2013-03-18 19:09
  • tt83

> In reply to tanmoy @ 2013-03-18 17:02 from K6mw - click to readAre you using Flip Cover or some different back case? If so it might does not support NFC. Check your orignal back cover and you will see some metal on that. I am not so sure but what I have read about NFC it might be helping to transfer Radio Waves all the way. Search for NFC supported Back Covers. That might help you.

• 2013-03-18 19:02
  • tt83

dose we need a screen protector on it or flip cover is enough?. dose the screen protector affect the s pen functionality?. is there any genuine Samsung screen protector ?........

please help me i want to buy it in this week ..

• 2013-03-18 18:57
  • u{JT

I don't think anyone owing Samsung Galaxy Note II on this forum will agree to you.

I am owning Galaxy Note 2 for Last 3 months and it's a class to own.

My usage is checking/responding cooperate email, using gmail and google reader. Takling on viber. Atleast 6 to 7 games of scrabble and playing Subway Surfer and battery lasts for 2 days 2 hours to 2 days 14 hours. [OS: Jelly Beans 4.1.2]

Sometime I play Asphalt 7 and it also goes to 2 days Minimum.

So I wonder how you can say 4 hours.

I think 11 to 14 hours battery ending timings are the minimum I have heard from people who are playing games like Nova 3 / Asphalt 7 for all the duration with Live Streaming.

Did you buy use/rooted phone?

Is your phone made in China ? [As it should be made in Korea].

Are you using Geninue Samsung Battery with Specified Ratings?

Are your charging the battery with guided instructions?

You need to check as 4 hours are too way less anf you cannot blame the integrity of the Chip Manufacturer Giant Samsung for that. Thanks

• 2013-03-18 18:55
  • tt83

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-17 02:36 from v0qJ - click to readHeyy I got dis phone and I loved it but how much it is iin UK? Plus I am not rita ora I juss lyk jokiing my name is a**** r*******

• 2013-03-18 18:10
  • nGYH

hi gys, recently i have changed my back part of sg note 2. and now my nfc cannt works.... do you have any idea???

• 2013-03-18 17:02
  • K6mw

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readEither a rubbish post or a defective model. My note 2 can last several days on 3G without too much faffing around on it. By far the best phone I have had so far. Go ask for a replacement handset or troll somewhere else :P

• 2013-03-18 16:58
  • NrMN

> In reply to Parag bagade @ 2013-03-18 14:17 from tU3x - click to readThanks. I'll check it out. But I realized that my security app Cerberus would be erased or removed with the micro SD card. The one good thing about this is that I've turned Cerberus to a systems app with the Titanium Backup app.

I don't really see the need to have more apps as I'm only using half the 2GB internal memory for apps. The Directory Binding is working quite fine. The game data "transferred" (like the 1.5GB+ of Nova) to the micro SD card and "ghosted" in the internal memory when playing had no lags. I did it to a couple of my other apps. Although the S Note isn't working with the Directory Bind.

• 2013-03-18 15:10
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readMust be something wrong with yours. Mine work fine. Lasts me 2 days straight of moderate use with WiFi and 3G and around 5 hours of screen on

• 2013-03-18 14:47
  • JL86

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-18 04:25 from v0qJ - click to readU can try Script Manager method from galaxynote2root.com b4 using this method u will have to back up every app and internal sd and external sd card data then after u used this method u will have to install each apps and copy all the data again .i know its a little time consuming however this method is gud for someone who just bought the note 2 and a new 32 or 64 gb sd card cause he or she will not have to worry about any backups but anywhich ways u will still have to format the external and internal sd card for this to work without any problems. But for someone who just do not want to go through all of this hassales can just use directory binding just to move the BIG games data to external sd card .

• 2013-03-18 14:17
  • tU3x

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readAre you for real?? My note 2 only gets charged every 2-3 days and im always on games/satnav. Dafuq are you doing with yours :o

• 2013-03-18 13:58
  • HDVF

hii i brought a note II yesturday pealse some one help me......for new application

• 2013-03-18 11:39
  • utX{

just wondering Samsung Galaxy note 2 only can use for battery just 3-4only.

• 2013-03-18 10:52
  • tVmt
Total of 13924 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.