Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-31 03:25 from v0qJ - click to readU seemmed to buy a lot of accessory for the phone but indeed that case is awesome and pretty cheap too.. btw i just bought a custom made 2meter mhl to hdmi adaptor cable off ebay for abt $18 which works perfect only problem is due to high end hd resource intensive game the phone tends to get hot cause of that its a little uncomfertable to play games through touchscreen i think it gets more hot cause the cable also charges the phone i think thatswhy galaxy s4 got rid of the charging requirement for mhl for the hd tv for screen mirroring i guess u have something like that already..but i have found a much better game controlling option...i am still thinking weather i sud to buy i control pad or a sony duel shock 3 with full querty keyboard ..these controllers works through wired or bluetooth connection wired is helpfull when u attach ur phone to the controllers and bluetooth for wireless controlling or when u have attached the mhl hdmi adaptor to ur hdtv screen for game controls ....still checking the reviews and availability in my country cause there r lots of fake controllers on ebay i think i will end up buying genuine sony duel shock 3 with full keyboard...however just waiting for the latest icontrol pad and see what extra functions it offers b4 i buy sony ....

• 2013-03-31 05:51
  • tUsL

Just got a better than Otterbox Defender casing called Survivor (fake Griffin brand) for $12 (P500) in Manila.

Fantastic protection!

• 2013-03-31 03:25
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Elzabè @ 2013-03-29 14:30 from rvyZ - click to readAbsolutely superb sound. Clear and clean when talking to people.

• 2013-03-30 21:32
  • 4W3W

> In reply to jeevan @ 2013-03-29 09:33 from 7txX - click to readDon't listen to anyone stating that it has outdated this or outdated that. This Samsung phone is by far the most advanced and most useful smart phone that I have ever used and I definitely will not go back to an iPhone. Its usefulness is quite awesome. I was planning to by an iPod but I don't need to buy one now. The big Samsung screen can easily be used as one. The Samsung phone size feels really great and my hands are small but I can easily handle it with one hand as for the wand that comes with this phone, to write letters, etc. on, works fantastic and it has a very big keyboard and I find that typing is a breeze on it. Phone reception is fantastic because due to its size, it has a bigger antenna and talking to people, it's crisp and very clean sounding. I really like it and I am so happy that I bought it. It's a wonderful phone, well worth the money. So many useful features and its extremely fast on the World Wide Web. I honestly feel, that it is the best and most advanced, (Taking into account it large screen and all that it does so well.), smart phone on the market.

• 2013-03-30 20:23
  • 4W3W

my life is complete since i found note2

hehehehehe

• 2013-03-30 18:17
  • XMFb

> In reply to Elzabè @ 2013-03-29 14:30 from rvyZ - click to readvery good clarity...

• 2013-03-30 17:15
  • 7tUh

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2013-03-30 09:59 from vuBW - click to readThis firmware is still not available in India... Checking almost daily.

• 2013-03-30 17:09
  • vGTR

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2013-03-30 09:59 from vuBW - click to readWhere can i download 4.1.2 from? Currently using 4.1.1

• 2013-03-30 15:59
  • fXvd

> In reply to jeevan @ 2013-03-29 09:33 from 7txX - click to readSamsung phones last a very long time. My previous phone to the note 2 was the i8910 omnia hd which is over 3 years old and it still works as well as it did when i bought it. The phone has an 8 mp camera and amoled screen which is still a good spec for today.

• 2013-03-30 15:58
  • fXvd

> In reply to 4D1L @ 2013-03-28 21:32 from pJ@x - click to readHi 4D1L,
I have a htc sensation running ICS. I have installed the same apps that are movable on Htc Sensation to Samsung galaxy note 2, but the option is not available. So I guess yasir's advice might work.

• 2013-03-30 12:26
  • YTFU

> In reply to Yasir13 @ 2013-03-28 18:57 from 6vM{ - click to readThank you Yasir for the advice.

• 2013-03-30 12:20
  • YTFU

I really want to thank the Samsung Nigeria customer care service centre for resolving the battery drain issue with my note 2 without any scratch or dent as I feared. I traced the drain through the help of the Apps, CPU Spy and Better-Battery-Stats, to have come from a kernel bug (mhl_wake_lock) that prevented the phone from going into deep sleep, thereby heating up constantly, consuming lots of RAM, not being recognised by computer probably because of the faulty MHL cable system, and not snappy as should be. Now, my phone is breezy fast, without any problems. Am so o happy!

• 2013-03-30 12:19
  • ftV7

> In reply to bostonvolvo @ 2013-03-29 10:37 from xZsy - click to readThank you bostonvolvo for the advice.

• 2013-03-30 12:17
  • YTFU

Which manufacturing is better the Vietnam or the Korean?

• 2013-03-30 11:52
  • 98xf

> In reply to cheesy @ 2013-03-30 09:25 from ftb} - click to readMy my my. Go back to your BB.

• 2013-03-30 10:47

• 2013-03-30 10:00
  • v0qJ

> In reply to cheesy @ 2013-03-30 09:25 from ftb} - click to readMake sure you have the latest firmware (4.1.2 N7100XXDLK7).

My previous firmware was buggy and would freeze and reboot a few times a day.

The latest hasn't frozen for since i installed it (a week or so). Battery life is awesome. Even on light to moderate use i'm pushing 2 days. Heavy use is no problems for a day.

• 2013-03-30 09:59
  • vuBW

i have a samsung galaxy note 2 n7100 and i personaly think its a shit phone it freezing alot does not wanna download at all from the play store and yes i created several google accounts still does not wanna go in the playstore i think im running away from blackberry but i ran into sumthing much worse

• 2013-03-30 09:25
  • ftb}

> In reply to Elzabè @ 2013-03-29 14:30 from rvyZ - click to readthe sound during the phone call is great better than I phone. and you also get a extra volume setting feature. This is a master piece by Samsung till now. Best smart phone ever.

• 2013-03-30 07:16
  • rJ3L
Total of 14132 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.