Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readEither a rubbish post or a defective model. My note 2 can last several days on 3G without too much faffing around on it. By far the best phone I have had so far. Go ask for a replacement handset or troll somewhere else :P

• 2013-03-18 16:58
  • NrMN

> In reply to Parag bagade @ 2013-03-18 14:17 from tU3x - click to readThanks. I'll check it out. But I realized that my security app Cerberus would be erased or removed with the micro SD card. The one good thing about this is that I've turned Cerberus to a systems app with the Titanium Backup app.

I don't really see the need to have more apps as I'm only using half the 2GB internal memory for apps. The Directory Binding is working quite fine. The game data "transferred" (like the 1.5GB+ of Nova) to the micro SD card and "ghosted" in the internal memory when playing had no lags. I did it to a couple of my other apps. Although the S Note isn't working with the Directory Bind.

• 2013-03-18 15:10
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readMust be something wrong with yours. Mine work fine. Lasts me 2 days straight of moderate use with WiFi and 3G and around 5 hours of screen on

• 2013-03-18 14:47
  • JL86

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-18 04:25 from v0qJ - click to readU can try Script Manager method from galaxynote2root.com b4 using this method u will have to back up every app and internal sd and external sd card data then after u used this method u will have to install each apps and copy all the data again .i know its a little time consuming however this method is gud for someone who just bought the note 2 and a new 32 or 64 gb sd card cause he or she will not have to worry about any backups but anywhich ways u will still have to format the external and internal sd card for this to work without any problems. But for someone who just do not want to go through all of this hassales can just use directory binding just to move the BIG games data to external sd card .

• 2013-03-18 14:17
  • tU3x

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readAre you for real?? My note 2 only gets charged every 2-3 days and im always on games/satnav. Dafuq are you doing with yours :o

• 2013-03-18 13:58
  • HDVF

hii i brought a note II yesturday pealse some one help me......for new application

• 2013-03-18 11:39
  • utX{

just wondering Samsung Galaxy note 2 only can use for battery just 3-4only.

• 2013-03-18 10:52
  • tVmt

Phone is perfect ! For those who love a bigger screen on phones and new technologies it is one of the best devices until this day. Screen, pen , speed , battery everything is fantastic !

• 2013-03-18 10:18
  • 0V%E

> In reply to Bhupinder @ 2013-03-17 18:50 from v{PE - click to readConfigure Email...Why to install outlook...

• 2013-03-18 09:26
  • w4qx

will galaxy grand be better than this?

• 2013-03-18 09:07
  • u7GR

> In reply to Bunyip22. @ 2013-03-17 20:38 from t1$G - click to readthat's because you were playing Crysis on it

• 2013-03-18 08:43
  • 3rZS

> In reply to Parag bagade @ 2013-03-18 03:43 from tUpQ - click to readAny links for this method? I'd like to try it out. Thanks.

• 2013-03-18 04:25
  • v0qJ

> In reply to clientelle @ 2013-03-17 01:09 from uSRU - click to readRooting has to be there but 1 effective way to use ur external sd card as internal sd card and internal sd card as external completly can be done by SCRIP MANAGER and u can use the entire 32 or 64 gb for internal storage and the 10.39 gb as external storage and u wont require directory binding.

• 2013-03-18 03:43
  • tUpQ

> In reply to clientelle @ 2013-03-18 02:51 from uSRU - click to readI meant 20 hours of battery usage on one charge. Charging time is only less than 3 hours from a depleted battery. But advice is that you don't extremely delete it to less than 20% for charging to optimize your battery's ability to hold charge in the the long term.

• 2013-03-18 03:01
  • v0qJ

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-17 02:36 from v0qJ - click to readgood day friend...my neighbor

i'm really wondering what mAh is that battery to take 20 hours of charging time...lolz... but i hope it's worth the wait... im not a techie person, but i was happy i was able to transfer my files to my sd card without needing to root my unit...

the apps you mentioned i think are good ones, but im afraid i cant install those in my phone as it will void the warranty...haha

maybe a year or so, and i will figure out what to do with those rooting and apps... but thanks anyway

• 2013-03-18 02:51
  • uSRU

Oh wow. I take back my comment of not getting an extended battery for my Note II, till I saw this 9300mAh type manufactured by Zerolemmon! It's only $40 and I want this for a really extremely long extended use.

I may need to splice in a small kickstand. You lose the NFC function as there is no NFC antenna provided with the cover. Available this March 21 at Amazon. Check out the review by MobileTechReview:

• 2013-03-18 02:26
  • v0qJ

the best phone out there, simply amazing, I had phones coming out my ears but nothing come even close to this phone.

• 2013-03-18 01:51
  • 3x11

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-17 02:51 from v0qJ - click to readwhy not wait for the next note if they can make both sides zero bezel I believe they can get at least 6 which will be pocket able

• 2013-03-17 22:09
  • f0EM

this phone battery sucks only 4 hours on full charge. without wifi or 3g. iam cheated by Samsung.

• 2013-03-17 20:38
  • t1$G
Total of 13931 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.