Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

fed up with s2 s3 note1 i4s i5 battery life. Cn sumone tell me hw much hrs. Does battery wil run on singel charge of note2. Plz reply guys. In need of a new ph.

• 2013-03-04 16:55
  • U{gP

> In reply to nakama1925 @ 2013-03-04 15:20 from PT7K - click to readDo you know the process of rooting your device? If not, learn to first. I cannot be responsible for something that would brick your device.

For info, check out galaxynote2root.com. If you don't know what you're doing, don't root. I took weeks of digesting information before I knew what to do.

• 2013-03-04 16:14
  • v0qJ

With sucha a higher end mobile, using 2G is an insult to the mobile..get on to 3G and then grade the performance..u will go crazy..Understand the usage of your mobile..if not do not buy one...

• 2013-03-04 15:35
  • v{Rc

Hi TheNeighbor,

I am planning to root my SGN2 and I need your opinion on what ROM should I use in rooting. Read from XDA website list of stock ROMs from different country and I am confuse of what to download.

Hope you can help me on this.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

• 2013-03-04 15:20
  • PT7K

this a nice phone like a laptop

• 2013-03-04 14:32
  • t1$F

Note is the fastest and it is a real smart phone. I think it will still be better than s4. Because of its battery life. It is a very good phone. Faster than i5.

• 2013-03-04 12:54
  • PSvX

> In reply to RAJ @ 2013-03-04 10:03 from KFQI - click to readhey raj,last month i bought note 2,as u asked whats the downloading speed in 2g networks,so dear raj,its depand on the netwok,which u r using,as i m user of vodafone,i got the average downloadin speed 18kbs to 22 kbs in peak hours ands its turnd to 25 kbs in rest of the tym at chandigarh

• 2013-03-04 12:52

• KFQI

i am waiting for samsung galaxy s4

• 2013-03-04 08:41
  • j012

I am goutham. Samsung galaxy note 2 is very gud smartphone. i think it is better then samsung galaxy s3

• 2013-03-04 08:11
  • uvwI

> In reply to chintubaruah @ 2013-03-03 20:59 from uw@% - click to readyeah i'm migrating from rotorcraft to fixded wings i'll be flying a lear jet bombardier,corporate pilot, Sir to reply to your question ,its matter of time that the note 7000 will be updated i still own it but upgraded to the 7102 note , fabulous phone,it will not disappoint you,battery life charge it and good for 24 hrs carry a spare and your set for a long vacation , beleive me if there was some other phone that out did the note2 i would be using it, should u egt one keep preswent to not load it it up with gabgage that runs in the background, that will dimish its battery capacity some lag and othe minor problems keep it simple enjoy,happy noting everyone,going home to usa and begin my new adventure God Bles the PH where i worked for 2 yrs nd china my home for last 9 yrs

• 2013-03-04 08:06
  • KP9N

> In reply to Vishalkalal @ 2013-03-04 06:40 from 6q7H - click to readI have class 10 64GB with a 16GB note 2 and it works fine.

Personally i don't think you will notice much difference between either.

• 2013-03-04 07:23
  • wga2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-03 10:18 from wga2 - click to readHi, thanks for the reply. Which card is compatible Micro SD Class 10 or Class 6, if both which will be better to use. Any experience on Samsung note 2 64 GB with 64 GB Micro SD Card..

Thanks....

• 2013-03-04 06:40
  • 6q7H

I finally bot this beast and truly enjoyin. No need to update to 4.1.2 as it was already present out of the box.

• 2013-03-04 06:39
  • 9G{U

can i copy font i use in my computer

• 2013-03-04 06:26
  • Px}P

> In reply to chintubaruah @ 2013-03-03 20:59 from uw@% - click to readGo for Samsung galaxy note 2 :). I too sold my old galaxy note last year and bought Galaxy note 2. After using it for about 2.5 months i can say that this phone is very good with longer battery life. I have updated the phone recently with JB 4.1.2. U can go for this phone.

• 2013-03-04 04:56
  • iUn$

> In reply to Harshal07 @ 2013-03-04 03:12 from tE%@ - click to read12hrs+ is a normal amount of usage time.

• 2013-03-04 03:23
  • v0qJ

Hye guys, I just wonder one thing,, when I used this phone for just few mnute,,at speaker part get warmer,, is it normal for this phone? Pls smbdy help me

• 2013-03-04 03:16
  • KZ8G

I got mine Note 2 on 2nd march..
N it has s/w version 4.1.2 out of d box..

After full charge it gives me 12-15 hrs of battery bakup with 10-15 calls, some games play, internet uses of 1-2hr n downloading some apps over the wifi..

Is it ok for this s/w version coz many users r complaining battery drain issue after updating to this s/w version..??
&
is their any apps for led light indicator to set different colour for dff. Events like mcall,msgs,emails,..??

• 2013-03-04 03:12
  • tE%@
Total of 13648 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.