Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

I can't use my USB cable to either download any file to or from my note 2. any help, please

• 2013-04-20 02:24
  • NuPx

I've got one question about this phone. Does the chrome detail chip? My sister has a couple of Samsung phones and both had the chrome detailing chipped. It looks real bad. Does the same happen to Note 2? I am seriously considering buying this phone and it would be a real deal breaker for me. I'm not going to spend 30 grand for a phone that gets easily damaged. Your response will be greatly appreciated. TIA! :)

• 2013-04-19 23:28
  • K7eu

i am from egypt and i will go to eroup soon and i want to know how much is it cost in england an france , please any one help

• 2013-04-19 22:41
  • fk{R

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2013-04-19 14:32 from vuFE - click to readYup, I still can appreciate the bigger 5.5" screen. I'm getting the Note 8 for the bigger screen & lighter than the Note 10.1, easier for drawing and work. I'll still have my Note II with me daily for easy accessibility

My salute to Samsung who cater to the what really need and important affordability of their products. Like Sony’s products just look good without the productivity and dependability.

• 2013-04-19 15:37
  • v0qJ

what about Sudden Death problem in note 2 and s3 and what the solution؟؟؟&#1­567;؟؟؟؟­؟

• 2013-04-19 15:04
  • Nqn}

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-04-19 14:26 from v0qJ - click to readI agree, the SGS4 is a better phone... however the screen on the Note 2 is the bomb! :-)

• 2013-04-19 14:32
  • vuFE

> In reply to sandeep @ 2013-04-18 18:51 from YTFN - click to readI disagree with your notion that the S4 is inferior, unless it's about S Pen integration.

I happen to like the additional sensors, Infrared Blaster, full HD Super AMOLED screen, hover preview with just your finger of the S4. I'm getting the Note 8 next week, and I'd probably would not mind getting the S4 as a normal phone over the Note III.

I'm a die-hard Note II user till now, but I can admit when a technology set for a device has jumped to provide greater features.

• 2013-04-19 14:26
  • v0qJ

Hi People...

I am from India (Pune) got a 50MB update for my SGN2 today.. i updated it... but there's not many changes I see on the h/s...Anyone else with the same update??? any changes?? any issues???

• 2013-04-19 14:01
  • XNts

hello, sir my samsung galaxy note2- purchased in thailand. and now my hand-sate sim no-1 is not warking and second sim is working regually please give me answer is how to work sim 1 work.

• 2013-04-19 13:52
  • uukb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-15 18:59 from TLx8 - click to readSamsung Galaxy NoteII is Great Phone better than Samsung Galaxy SIII in Dual core note 2 in quad core display is amzaing but OLD PHONE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE IS AWESOME...

• 2013-04-19 10:39
  • YQGc

> In reply to sandeep @ 2013-04-18 18:51 from YTFN - click to readbut the samsung galaxy note 3 wil launch on september

• 2013-04-19 04:33
  • Kif9

awesome phone,very simple, not heavy and very fast..when it comes to gaming its a semi playstation1,2 or 3 sometimes :) ★★★★&­;#9733; 5stars ;)

• 2013-04-19 00:56
  • N9@S

hi the version of my note 2 was andorid 4.1.1 so when i connect to internet its change to andorid 4.1.2 but when is set the alarm clock for the morning and after that i off the phone is not working but when was android 4.1.1 its work good cand you tell me whats the problem . i think there is some problem with the update

• 2013-04-19 00:03
  • TfP0

my samsung note ii always gv me problem wen eva am chargin it... It wil charge for 30secs nd write high temperature den stop charging..!! Pls wat can be d cause?

• 2013-04-18 22:14
  • fuN1

Pls what's the difference between galaxy grand 19080 and galaxy grand duos 19082 pls explain this to me and which one is the best thnx

• 2013-04-18 21:58
  • PxkK

Pls can someone tell me the best manufacturing samsung country for galaxy note 2, Korea, Vietnam or where, I don't want to buy the wrong fone thnx

• 2013-04-18 20:02
  • PxkK

Super amoled hd screen is amazing.
Waiting for full hd amoled in note 3.

• 2013-04-18 19:43
  • t1$F

samsung galaxy note 2 is better than samsung galaxy s4 .so u dont wait for galaxy s4 today u buy samsung galaxy note 2

• 2013-04-18 18:51
  • YTFN

@ Samy:

1) While charging make sure your wifi/mobile data/gps should be set to off. What are the results?

2) Check if your Note 2 is not going in deep sleep mode, because it is repelling your charging cells.

3) To check battery, turn off your cellphone and charge it and note the charging time, if its greater, then might be there is something bad with your battery.

Hope this helps.

• 2013-04-18 18:10
  • Iacr

> In reply to tweety @ 2013-04-18 05:00 from uZ9u - click to readDear,
if u want to transfer 2GB data to ur external memory then u must have more than 2GB free space in your mobile. if it is not then u ca not transfer from mobile. u have to attach ur mobile with PC and then transfer it to External memory.

• 2013-04-18 13:51
  • uuEj
Total of 14385 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.