Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to [deleted post]I agree... unlike glass which shatters and alloy which dents and scratches easily... plus poly carbonate (plastic) is light and can be manufactured cheaply and quickly meaning the consumer pays less.

Drop tests show that the note 2 is one of the strongest phones around.

• 2013-03-11 02:46

Yeah!!!!!!!

Found Task Manager in Galaxy Note 2:)

Long Press the Home Button and you gonna see it.

Loving the ultimate Galaxy Note 2:)

• 2013-03-11 01:09
  • Iacr

> In reply to chinu @ 2013-03-10 08:56 from 9LbS - click to readIt's the best indeed. You will love your choice later.

• 2013-03-11 01:08
  • Iacr

> In reply to Shekhar @ 2013-03-10 12:42 from 2SIs - click to readIt depends on your need of use. If you want to make HD Videos/Pictures. 64 GB will be a good choice, but if you will be using 12 to 16 GB of the Memory Card and leaving the rest un-used, it will make your cell a bit slow, as the head will take more time to read plus more data defragmentation. I would suggest if you are normal user take 32GB MicroSD Card and i would suggest this

as I have used it on my Galaxy Note 2 [recommended by professionals] and enjoying.

• 2013-03-11 01:06
  • Iacr

> In reply to Steve J @ 2013-03-10 21:48 from fuNc - click to readPersonally i would
increase to 5.8-6"
increase the resolution to 300dpi plus (1080p will be about 350ppi)
maintain the size as much as possible. 2mm extra width would be the max increase i would want.

• 2013-03-11 00:56
  • wga2

> In reply to Mc @ 2013-03-11 00:45 from t7GY - click to readN7000 is the original note. (dont get this)

N7100 is the note 2 (with fm radio but no 4G)

N7105 is the note 2 with 4G but no FM radio (Check your providers 4G band and coverage first)

• 2013-03-11 00:53
  • wga2

> In reply to chinu @ 2013-03-10 08:56 from 9LbS - click to readAm planning to get One but bit confuse of the Samsung Note2 N7000 and N7100. Which one is better?

• 2013-03-11 00:45
  • t7GY

The debate of how big the Samsung Galaxy Note III screen will be is intriguing. GSMArena's user opinions and reviews page is a good barometer. If you observe the page in landscape orientation and the full desktop site, the page can be read without zooming in but the letters are a tad too small. So, ideally the screen should be slightly larger if browsing is one's modus operandi.

The question is can one stretch and reach a balance between pocketability and screen size. If one uses internet alot then I grudgingly have to concede that 5.5 inches diagonal with a 16:9 image aspect ratio is not quite large enough. Buy, beg for or borrow a SGNII and apply the user opinion page test.

I feel with skill and ingenuity, Samsung can increase the screen diagonal to 5.9 - 6.0 inches without a large increase in overall dimensions ie just about maintaining pocketability. I'd be interested in hearing what you guys think. Should Samsung increase resolution and increase screen size or should they increase resolution but maintain the present size of 5.5in?

• 2013-03-10 21:48
  • fuNc

my facebook app not work

• 2013-03-10 21:11
  • qbvT

> In reply to Ambie @ 2013-03-09 13:43 from XNts - click to readLong press the return key!

• 2013-03-10 18:17
  • fuNc

> In reply to peteroox @ 2013-03-10 09:35 from fqF4 - click to readHello I think it is normal, because my phone also gets hot near the camera when playing some "powerful" (or call what you want) games, like playing need for speed most wanted. I asked my friend who has a note 1 and as he said it's normal because the processor is there. I think it is just like the computer it gets noisy and hot.

• 2013-03-10 18:15
  • 6vM0

Its amazing when you Know how to use it
Really I LOVE THIS PHONE
I DO my work work happily

• 2013-03-10 17:24
  • Xu$q

I am having wifi issues with my n7100. it's not connecting and when it does it only stays for couple of seconds. its saying obtaining ipa address and does nothing else. what is the solution

• 2013-03-10 17:01
  • kiPv

• 2013-03-10 16:59
  • kiPv

> In reply to varun @ 2013-03-09 16:38 from bChv - click to readI agree...

• 2013-03-10 16:26
  • wiU1

Did anyone got the On Screen Video Recording feature on Note2.......or Samsung forgot to give.

• 2013-03-10 14:41
  • vGU$

I am using note 2. I am planning to buy microsd card. I know that samsung support 64gb card. But whether my phone will get slow if i go for 64gb microsd card ?

• 2013-03-10 12:42
  • 2SIs

• 2013-03-10 11:49

Hello Guys!!
it has been a week and half since i bought this phone and i really love it since i love games and with its big screen it is so easy and beautiful to play on it, BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, WHEN I M PLAYING I NOTICE THAT ITS UP PART HEATS, do u have the same problem or it is just my phone only

• 2013-03-10 09:35
  • fqF4

Hi, guys i m planning to buy this phone pls suggest me shall i buy it nor not????? Is it good in terms of usage .........????

• 2013-03-10 08:56
  • 9LbS
  • F
Total of 14019 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.