Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to ENSON @ 2013-02-26 13:39 from KZ8A - click to readneed to take help with service center once. problem will be resolve... not to worry. m also using 32gb card there is no problem..
but make sure you are using 32gb memory card with class10.

• 2013-02-26 14:22
  • t}5b

Why My note 2 I put 32 GB memory card then my note 2 will be always refresh my memory card????
Any person can help me...

• 2013-02-26 13:39
  • KZ8A

> In reply to hagba @ 2013-02-25 08:56 from 3V1a - click to readWhich Stock Browser should I use for FlashPlayer... can you name it??

• 2013-02-26 13:18
  • XNts

I have had this phone for two months now and I can say with certainty it is the best phone I have ever had. I have one for myself and one for my wife. If you don't have access to WiFi it will cost you a fortune on data. All the applications want access to the internet and not having a data bundle will bankrupt you. I use on average 7gb a month (WiFi) as I continuously download applications and if they are not good, I just delete them. Go ahead, Purchase one.

• 2013-02-26 10:06
  • rv6i

> In reply to Steve J @ 2013-02-26 09:18 from fuNc - click to readThis doesn't matter for some of us who are in unlimited data plans.

• 2013-02-26 09:40
  • v0qJ

I like the page rendering on the Internet. The large vivid screen helps. I'm not missing the absence of Adobe Flash Player. I think the late Steve Jobs was right in saying HTLM5 is the future.
Samsung has to work on its data usage readout. It should tell the user to the second how much time was spent on the data connection and the amount of data used in a time period measured in hrs, mins, & secs. One can now tell whether a particular network is ripping them off. Samsung's readout is generalised and unsatisfactory.

• 2013-02-26 09:18
  • fuNc

My note 2 lte has 10.26 G internal storage and now available space 1.2 G. When I move game data files to external card/ Android/data, I can no longer play these games and use some applications like before.How can I manage? I don't like to root my phone.Please help!

• 2013-02-26 08:13
  • PScY

> In reply to kth @ 2013-02-26 05:09 from PSce - click to readMainly so I can save data + apps and restore them W using Titanium Backup without losing anything. You can install apps like LMT launcher, make your device more secure using Cerberus, take out system apps you don't need and a whole lot more.

• 2013-02-26 06:01
  • v0qJ

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-02-25 22:01 from v0qJ - click to readThanks a lot! I wanna know why?

• 2013-02-26 05:09
  • PSce

> In reply to Harshal07 @ 2013-02-26 03:21 from tE%Q - click to readThe note 2 is an awesome phone but the SGS4 will be awesome also.

The big factors will be the cost and the size.

The SGS4 will cost a lot more (to start with at least)

The note 2 has a bigger screen and isn't as compact.

Personally the best phone available is the one you can buy now.

• 2013-02-26 04:32
  • wga2

For all the those who are about to buy note2 this week,get it. Because even i have planned to get one for myself. This would be my first android phone and ive been waiting since a very long time to get a monster like smartphone in my hand. Earlier my plan was to buy s2, then s3 and now finally i have decided to goto note2. The more we wait new phones keep coming in the market. The more we think which one to buy, again the same confusion. Now friends you are asking whether to wait for s4, then after the release you will wait for the next big thing, note3. Just go for note2 cos its the best phone in the market and also has the capability to get several updates from samsung. Now we will get 4.2, after a few days 5.0 and so on.

• 2013-02-26 04:04
  • t1$F

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-02-25 22:01 from v0qJ - click to readHello Sir..
Im Planing to buy a new phone..
I like the Note 2 But im Confuse because samsung is going to launch the next generation galaxy phone (S4) on 14th march..
So i need ur opinion should i buy note 2 or wait for d S4..?
Or if i buy this phone how long samsung is going to release nxt android s/w updates..?

Thnkx in advance..

Sry for bad english..

• 2013-02-26 03:21
  • tE%Q

> In reply to ramangoel @ 2013-02-26 01:54 from t}xm - click to readContact your service provider, they can normally reset your sim pin. Its to stop people taking your sim card and using your account.

• 2013-02-26 02:21

Guys what is SIM PIN?? I have only 1 attempt left to change it. Plz help

• 2013-02-26 01:54
  • t}xm

The LTE note 2 (N7105) doesn't support FM radio... communication interference or something.

You would need a N7100 to get FM radio. Sorry.

• 2013-02-25 22:45
  • wga2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-25 04:58 from vaN8 - click to readNo, I downloaded the official Touchwiz country firmware from SamMobile and installed using Odin via PC. I then rooted it to get unrestricted device use.

• 2013-02-25 22:01
  • v0qJ

I'm using galaxy note2 lte. There is no FM radio.How can I get it? I'm from Myanmar and my country does not support 4G.Is this phone suitable?

• 2013-02-25 20:35
  • PSce

> In reply to mssr @ 2013-02-25 16:43 from rJ$B - click to readu need to open settings>sounds. then increase your volume and volume intensity

• 2013-02-25 18:45
  • vG63

after use this phone for four month ,the battery performence of this devices perhapas 50% more or less batter than galaxy note 5.3 in this is a huge gains.

• 2013-02-25 18:10
  • vV5G

> In reply to kkkkk @ 2013-02-25 18:04 from uuxI - click to readwhat is the difference? is it just the resolution of the screen?

• 2013-02-25 18:07
  • sF}G
Total of 13753 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.