Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Saket Sanguri @ 2013-01-20 03:57 from PI}P - click to readAs far as I can tell, the move2sd option has been removed since the internal memory is all one big space now without any partitions.

• 2013-01-20 04:37
  • MK9S

Hi,
Anyone knows where is the option of move to SD in Note2.
I am not able to find this in any of the app I have installed. I am afraid if this option is not available in the Jelly bean.
Thanks in advance.

• 2013-01-20 03:57

Dear All Respected owners,
Today i want to get this master piece of mobile...But i am confused in color choice, Please help me white or grey...Which one be more pleasent look and beautiful. i heared that white one looks always new ???Please reply..Thanks in advance

• 2013-01-20 02:52
  • syjb

> In reply to Karimi @ 2013-01-19 16:03 from KhZh - click to readDo you mean Samsung apps site there is blocked? What about Google Play? You obviously have Internet, so I don't think it's a unit issue.

Things you I found nice and free from the Samsung app store for free:

Zen Brush
Moleskine (really nice!)
Polaris 4 (full version)
Video Editor
Picture Editor

• 2013-01-19 22:01
  • v0qJ

> In reply to zamin @ 2013-01-19 13:28 from 7qx1 - click to readSorry, but a friend with an unrooted unit reported 3 days with occasionally moderate use. I rooted mine to take advantage of tools to tweak it to how I want it. I optimized the Internet connection to like double for heavy usage than the almost 9 hours GSM Arena has tested.

My advice is to take it to a service center for the flickering problem.

• 2013-01-19 21:50
  • v0qJ

When will the 64gb version of this phone be launched?

• 2013-01-19 16:54
  • 7w0$

Can anyone tell me the best site to download free high end games for my Note2

• 2013-01-19 16:14
  • PI}P

In Afganistan this phone does not have: doc editor- only viewer, 50 GB Dropbox and Picasa apps. In Afghanistan samsung apps is also not accessable. if anyone wants to buy, it is better to be rminded of it.

• 2013-01-19 16:03
  • KhZh

I bought a new note 2 last week.
its working great.

• 2013-01-19 15:40
  • K6tE

Can anyone tell me the best site to download free high end games for my Note2

• 2013-01-19 15:08
  • PI}P

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-01-18 23:08 from v0qJ - click to readit is the best phone i ever had.but there is one problem in this phone whever it boots it flickers.and the most important thing the battery life is very less.

• 2013-01-19 13:28
  • 7qx1

Hi Sam,

For next gen, hope you will add your specification such as.

- Ram : 4Gb
- Processor : 8 Core, 2Ghz
- Lcd : 6 inch (easy to get into the pocket)
- Multy tasking with free application (not fix application).

I believe you gonna be #1 anymore.

• 2013-01-19 13:05
  • PRW@

The Super HD AMOLED tech that is used in the Note has burn-ins. The manual even mentions this. This results from the prolong imitions of the RCB pixels combinations. This is apparent with the 5 bottom fixed icons after a few moths of use. You can see more of this with a lowered or filter lighting of a white background.

Ways to prevent or retard such issues, you can do:

1. Use launchers like Nova Launcher that lets you toggle away bottom 5 icons and togglles up the Touchwiz notifications on top. For the paid verrsion (Nova Prime) has touch swiping, rotation and tapping gestures to launch your favorite apps.

2. For clock, I suggest you get the Bobclock widget and Battery Widget Reborn as you can dim down or change their colors. Changing their positions on the screen every now and so would help.

3. Keeping the screen with a dim rendered background with less icons is ideal too. If you do need a lot of icon launchers, keep them on another page.

I expect the pixels to tire up in a few months with it becomming more warmer or yellowish as the blue pixels are the ones to tire early. I've seen it in my first Note of 14 months. The upper band for the Touchwiz notification bar is can be seen as bluer while watching videos.

Fret not for those who are wanting to get the Galaxy Note II. The burn-ins are not significantly seen with regular brightness.

• 2013-01-19 12:54
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Thomas @ 2013-01-19 06:18 from 05ZS - click to readNo scratches if you are quite careful with the Acro S. I think it looks fantastic and the waterproof is a feature I'd like to have. I was surprised to see some deep scratches on the surface of his screen. I am aware what the Dragon Tail glass is, but the scratches happened. This is not to say Gorilla glass is inestructable or totally scratch-proof.

The fact is, some people like me need MORE features than the Acro S' looks. The whole fixed & short battery life is a turn-off for for someone who is a heavy mobile internet user.

• 2013-01-19 12:04
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Thomas @ 2013-01-19 06:53 from 05ZS - click to readI can confirm the burn-in of the first Note after over a year's use. It's a fact. There are always trade offs of which tech combinations you want in a device.

Nothing is perfect. Your arrogance in this Galaxy Note II commentary section is not appreciated.

• 2013-01-19 12:01
  • v0qJ

I have sgn2 its really great smartphone I ever used. I love my galaxy note 2 very much. There's no issue in phone. And its pocketable. After some days u will feel ur phone not so big in size. If u use this one, you will never use another phone.

• 2013-01-19 10:17
  • Hkqt

> In reply to Thomas @ 2013-01-19 06:53 from 05ZS - click to readHey man who are u...

• 2013-01-19 09:02
  • wiUY

I wonder why not u people afraid at all from amoled screen burn in problems! No one told you about that big big problem?

• 2013-01-19 06:53
  • 05ZS

> In reply to RaZor @ 2013-01-15 20:27 from N7Dq - click to readHOW??? Are you serious? Give me a break...Holy Jesus Christ...u dont have to root your phone to install go launcher on it... oh my goood... where are you from people? From what planet? from mars probably...i think...ggeee..

• 2013-01-19 06:47
  • 05ZS

> In reply to Vikas Kabra @ 2013-01-16 11:41 from NaUt - click to readdelete skype app...use viber instead....and before that,u root ur note 2

• 2013-01-19 06:29
  • 05ZS
Total of 12883 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.